Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10933389 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) ... (7770) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2022
UkwuAmu:

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36201_OANDO_PLC-OANDO_PLC__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JUNE_2022.pdf
I swear, this oanfo people are criminals. So now that oil prices are rising they want to buyout minority shares and enjoy the bounty alone. After minority holders have suffered with them all through the period of huge loans and low oil prices. Chai. Thief na thief.
They have now used backyard to obtain a court judgment on behalf of the minority shareholders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
goody234:
ok thanks i dont know whats going to happen to our shares possible buyback at rubbish prices ..will sell if it goes up to a certain amount
Buy-out or you go private with them.
Courtville get enough "Oxygen" in CP's voice, but we sincerely hope they'll not be stingy with the exit price.

Everything na risk taking sha. It may end up paying off, who knows. Minority shareholders' fate now in MGMT's hands.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
yMcy56:

No former offer or buyout price yet.
All these to be discussed in the forthcoming AGM in July 26.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
yMcy56:

Buy-out or you go private with them.
Courtville get enough "Oxygen" in CP's voice, but we sincerely hope they'll not be stingy with the exit price.

Everything na risk taking sha. It may end up paying off, who knows. Minority shareholders' fate now in MGMT's hands.

Thanks for the response i will sit it out and see what happens i know they are quite profitable as a business!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2022
locodemy:

Ellah lakes is an embrayoic stock that will be hatched someday.Everything about it is good only but timing.We sighted it at premature age.It will mature soon and take another step of life like okomu and presco.

It toped gainers table closing at #4

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mpeace:
I swear, this oanfo people are criminals. So now that oil prices are rising they want to buyout minority shares and enjoy the bounty alone. After minority holders have suffered with them all through the period of huge loans and low oil prices. Chai. Thief na thief.
They have now used backyard to obtain a court judgment on behalf of the minority shareholders.

What is the buyout price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

They have 30days to set that out. But my guess is that they already have everything planned out. I just copied some 50k units as a gamble. My body too dey like buyout things. I pray this one no go run my belle.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2022
yMcy56:
OANDO
Outstanding results don land oo
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36191_OANDO_PLC%20_AUDITED_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2019_FINANC.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36195_OANDO_PLC%20_QUARTER_1_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2020_FI.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36197_OANDO_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2020_FI.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36198_OANDO_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2020_FI.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36199_OANDO_PLC%20_QUARTER_4_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2020_FINA.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36200_OANDO_PLC%20OANDO_PLC_%20_2020_UAFS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JUNE.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36201_OANDO_PLC-OANDO_PLC__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JUNE_2022.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36192_OANDO_PLC%20OANDO_PLC_%20_AFS_2019_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JUNE_.pdf

Ocean and Oil tongue That's the stock to BUY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

no price yet. i guess that wld be determined at the EGM but as a guide, u can take the fact that Mangal was OFFICIALLY paid 6 naira per share for his stake by same OODP in resolving their logjam with him (i.e. Mangal)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:53pm On Jun 22, 2022
robobo:

no price yet. i guess that wld be determined at the EGM but as a guide, u can take the fact that Mangal was OFFICIALLY paid 6 naira per share for his stake by same OODP in resolving their logjam with him (i.e. Mangal)
By then, Oil had not gone to 100+ Seplat was even selling below 500 then.
If mangal knew oil would get this high, he for no gree.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
wanaj0:
Ocean and Oil tongue That's the stock to BUY
Lol. Na to deal with caution now o. Only gamblers will try their luck here. grin
Compliment sir. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mpeace:
By then, Oil had not gone to 100+ Seplat was even selling below 500 then.
If mangal knew oil would get this high, he for no gree.

i agree with you, however considering the antecedent of OODP (and its promoters) i doubt if anything substantially different from the Mangal price would be offered EXCEPT (which is a big except) some minority shareholders is ABLE to pour sand sand for their garri (and be a pain in the neck for them ( OODP (and its promoters))
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mpeace:
They have 30days to set that out. But my guess is that they already have everything planned out. I just copied some 50k units as a gamble. My body too dey like buyout things. I pray this one no go run my belle.
grin grin
Everything sure look planned out. Since they mentioned "......and other information" or so, I knew they are planning something, but I'd thought they wanted to surprise with dividend, not knowing it's delisting.

Anyway, I think your gamble shouldn't exceed 5.50.........in case the exit price is N6....... especially with the loss recorded in released results so far.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
yMcy56:

grin grin
Everything sure look planned out. Since they mentioned "......and other information" or so, I knew they are planning something, but I'd thought they wanted to surprise with dividend, not knowing it's delisting.

Anyway, I think your gamble shouldn't exceed 5.50.........in case the exit price is N6....... especially with the loss recorded in released results so far.

the release of the negative result (all at once) is part of the scare tactics

And you can also be rest assured that the 14 minorities wld have received their own cut
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Obinkita(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly be informed that due to a system glitch, WHT on your FBNH dividend 10 payment was not deducted. We seek your cooperation as NIBSS will be reversing the 10% WHT from your account.

Thank you for your Understanding.
MERISTEMREG
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2022
yMcy56:

grin grin

Although the price might cross 6 tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
robobo:
the release of the negative result (all at once) is part of the scare tactics
And you can also be rest assured that the 14 minorities wld have received their own cut
What if OANDO eventually didn't delist??

The document says "If approved by all the minority shareholders at the court ordered meeting".

Looks like there's a game play going on here.....because OANDO was pinning the voluntary delisting on the petition by the minority shareholders, like they're not so keen on delisting.
This could be another strategy for safe landing of the bad results maybe, after that some minority shareholders will be against delisting. Whatever it is, we are watching the drama. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
yMcy56:

Lol. Na to deal with caution now o. Only gamblers will try their luck here. grin
Compliment sir. cool
Oando and "Ocean and oil" are 2 very separate entities... One may be an empty shell while the other maybe a goldmine...

That's what oga Wanajo is saying...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
robobo:

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
Mpeace:

Fear Wale Tinubu, the buyout might be lower than the current price.

Oando and scam, are 5&6.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Meristem have not started well on FBNH dividend payout. I havent gotten mine, some people got yesterday, some early this morning, and others yet to get. They should have offered an explanation or apology by now for their inefficiency.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2022
Mpeace:
Meristem have not started well on FBNH dividend payout. I havent gotten mine, some people got yesterday, some early this morning, and others yet to get. They should have offered an explanation or apology by now for their inefficiency.

Nobi small things,when you call them,they can not give a definite time they think your should be expecting your payment.they will be sitting on the fence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2022
Oando doing well today.
Mtn too(after the serious haircut)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2022
I also expect transcorp to follow the oando/forte Oil route ie sell their most priced assets to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2022
DrAwo:
Oando and "Ocean and oil" are 2 very separate entities... One may be an empty shell while the other maybe a goldmine...
That's what oga Wanajo is saying...
Lol. Thanks Doc for the explanation.
Sometimes to decode those ogas with few words no dey too gree person. I'd thought he meant the opposite. grin

Agba for instance, I go just read his post, grab anyone wey I fit grab and Waka pass. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2022
Jumped out of Oando with my 30%.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Even though I dont hold oando anymore after taking a big loss (bought during the ConocoPhillips deal), I'm so angry seeing how this bastards want to steal from the minority shareholders after suffering this long, no dividends over years, fund trapped, stock value eroded, sale of downstream to pay heavy losses and more. Its unacceptable and pure fraud.

Mpeace:
I swear, this oanfo people are . So now that oil prices are rising they want to buyout minority shares and enjoy the bounty alone. After minority holders have suffered with them all through the period of huge loans and low oil prices. Chai. Thief na thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2022
MTNN made U-turn (up) since yesterday......
So also FBNH and DANGCEM, thanks to more local concentration.

Las las, GTCO and ZEE go Waka alone if their enemies no gree free dem quick........ *modified*

OANDO, opened at day's high, 6.27 but sighted @circa 6 later......so far, it's fate is still hanging and anyone playing the game should be on top of it and apply caution.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 12:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Apparently, 14 minority shareholders petitioned the court asking that OANDO to buy the entire 43% shares of OANDO belonging to thousands of minority shareholders. How stupid could things really get?? And the so called court agreed. If at all the remaining thousands of shareholders agree to this forceful takeover, will they pay the highest share price that OANDO ever recorded??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Is Otedola buying again? FBNH on the move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Seunn11:
Apparently, 14 minority shareholders petitioned the court asking that OANDO to buy the entire 43% shares of OANDO belonging to thousands of minority shareholders. How stupid could things really get?? And the so called court agreed. If at all the remaining thousands of shareholders agree to this forceful takeover, will they pay the highest share price that OANDO ever recorded??
Impunity. They feel, the ordinary minority won't do anything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Seunn11:

They know Nigerians are docile set of people. Among the other Shareholders that are being shortchanged would be several lawyers. what stop one or two of them from also approaching a court to get an injunction against the DAYLIGHT ROBERRY they (OODP) intend to perpetrate. and in conjunction with the injunction write several petitions to all necessary state organs (NSE/SEC/NASS e.t.c). Even much more petitioning JSE (so the issue can become international cause most of the institution in country are compromised) because Oando is also listed on JSE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) (6732) (6733) (6734) ... (7770) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.