Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10872904 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) (6741) (6742) (6743) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
ositadima1:
"Folks, the rich use the markets for income and wealth preservation—not to create it!"

So says MJ DeMarco, na true?

The statement is so wrong on its projection of market. Everything you do, economic wise, is all pinned on the market. Market is a broad concept.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Phlinx: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
Neverlosemoney:

The Markets be it stocks, cryptòs, real estate, forex can be use for the creation of wealth and ultimately for its destruction. It all about Time and Knowledge.
It's about experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bfn1: 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2022
Dollarwoman:
GTCO @ 5 Zenith @ 3 UBA @ 0.98k
Why are you like this? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
On a warm summer's evening
On a train bound for nowhere
I met up with the gambler
We were both too tired to sleep
So we took turns a-starin'
Out the window at the darkness
The boredom overtook us
And he began to speak

He said, "Son, I've made a life
Out of readin' people's faces
Knowin' what the cards were
By the way they held their eyes
So if you don't mind my sayin'
I can see you're out of aces
For a taste of your whiskey
I'll give you some advice"

So I handed him my bottle
And he drank down my last swallow
Then he bummed a cigarette
And asked me for a light
And the night got deathly quiet
And his face lost all expression
Said, "If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done

Every gambler knows
That the secret to survivin'
Is knowin' what to throw away
And knowin' what to keep
'Cause every hand's a winner
And every hand's a loser
And the best that you can hope for
Is to die in your sleep"

And when he'd finished speakin'
He turned back toward the window
Crushed out his cigarette
Faded off to sleep
And somewhere in the darkness
The gambler he broke even
But in his final words
I found an ace that I could keep

Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
When the dealin's done

You've got to know when to hold 'em (when to hold 'em)
Know when to fold 'em (when to fold 'em)
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
When the dealin's done

Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
When the dealin's done cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:26am On Jul 13, 2022
ositadima1:
"Folks, the rich use the markets for income and wealth preservation—not to create it!"

So says MJ DeMarco, na true?

If you buy stocks the way you buy a business or an income generating assets, the stock market can create wealth for you.

You need income to create wealth

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:36am On Jul 13, 2022
PETERiCHY:
On a warm summer's evening
On a train bound for nowhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hx4gdlfamo
hmmm Peter. This is one of my favourite song
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Willie2015:
Academy...
On full bid...
Hope it can break its 52wks High
Dis time ...
Na 10 percent per day be dis...
Watching n 3D...

Academy on fire ...
Blastin ... past N2.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 11:17am On Jul 13, 2022
onegentleguy:
I just published an article with the title:

"INTL BREWERIES: SETTLING THE ANAMBRA DEBATE"

...an in-depth analysis, review and follow-up inference on the debate surrounding the Anambra state govt "adventure" in international breweries Nig Plc; What you should know!

It's published on booksie, the U.K blog, medium and the personal finance section of some select Nigerian dailies.
You may wish to read through by using the link below.

https://www.booksie.com/675166-intl-breweries-settling-the-anambra-debate

Regards.

INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES ON FULL BID
wahala for those that drink beer everyday and fail to buy the stock when it was called out here.
Thanks to some of our ogas' OGG and Oracle for all their analysis.
Oracle said this year will favour brewery and OGG said buying international brewery at anying #5+ is like buying a bottle of malt (#250) at #30. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lutherlwagner: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2022
why you should make money online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK2fdNyiYiE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Diyke4rich: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Good morning house,

Please i just open my investment one account, only to notice my abacus subscription is no longer in my account including my money, please is there any cause of alarm, i wrote there customer care they have not responded in my investment manager.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2022
Caverton on full bid....slow but steady
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abacus is now managed by GT Fund Managers (subsidiary of GTCO). Investment One and/or GTFund Managers should have written you before now on the development, even though the transaction was publicised widely. No fears.
Diyke4rich:
Good morning house,

Please i just open my investment one account, only to notice my abacus subscription is no longer in my account including my money, please is there any cause of alarm, i wrote there customer care they have not responded in my investment manager.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
I just noticed PZ is N10+.

I can't even remember when I bought the stock at N4
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 1:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Diyke4rich:
Good morning house,

They sent message to their customers in respect to that yesterday. It has all been transferred to GT Fund Manager. See attached

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Technicalanalys:
This is called international business account in union bank not all the branches offer this kind of account it is use by importers in doing importation.
Opening balance is 1 million Naira, Visa to any Western country or American countries, flight tickets to any of the countries mentioned above.

CAC certificates and TIN tax indentification number.
I went to bank myself union bank and met a banker who ,I get his contact , we later chat in the night , he told me he can provide the international details for me since I don't have them , that he will use it and create the account for and it will be a kind of joint business account with my own details , I will be the one to have �% access to Transaction in the account , he charges me 20k for the details , I paid then boom next day I received a message from bank , then I went to bank with my BVN, NIN , bills nepa and do tomb print and verify my identity then the account was open .

I deposit at 450/$ and withdraw in dollars then take it to Aboki fx and sell to them at 600/$ .

Why I didn't disclose this side of the info is because the banker said I should expose it but if I have someone that wants to open it too I bring to him,.

If you need forward your full name, address, phone number to me then I forward it to banker , you can pay half of the charge like 10k or 15k , once you receive a message go to the bank branch and verify it after everything you complete the remaining balance for the details and.

But if you have 1 million opening balance and visa flight tickets details you can go to the branch that offer such account and open it.
One and only working and simple Arbitrage Exchange Business
To open your own importer international business account bypass I million opening balance CAC certificates and visa details call 08094278210
Wha CDtsapp: +16693067358

Note: in the account you deposit at 450/$ and withdraw 600/$

You guys eeee. grin

You do not know where you are.

Inviting people to commit crime in a public forum

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2022
[quote author=Paulejofor post=114697155]I want to say a big thank you my business coach , I now make 400k monthly investing online

Did you see your business coach here??

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Krisuba:
Did you see your business coach here??
Nah the new format b dat grin.
That fellow has multiple accounts and has been spamming all the threads on Nairaland investment section.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Paulejofor:
I want to say a big thank you my business coach , I now make 400k monthly investing online

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfgDO7qAqTg/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI=

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Please is anyone aware of what happened to our first bank dividend ? Checked my balance and noticed that the dividend that was paid has vanished.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:14am On Jul 14, 2022
Mills55:
Please is anyone aware of what happened to our first bank dividend ? Checked my balance and noticed that the dividend that was paid has vanished.
You are lucky, you got something and it vanished. I got nothing at all.
But your bank and Meristem just handed you an opportunity to make some millions.
No bank has the power to unilaterally reverse transactions or withdraw money from any customer's account without the consent of the said customer. If you sue, yo go win, and you go win big.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Mpeace:
But your bank and Meristem just handed you an opportunity to make some millions.
No bank has the power to unilaterally reverse transactions or withdraw money from any customer's account without the consent of the said customer. If you sue, yo go win, and you go win big.

I have recieved mine .you can reach them with this number and know what is holding yours. 012809251 direct line.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mills55: 11:12am On Jul 14, 2022
Mpeace:

This is serious. I just want to know if there's anyone else that have a similar experience. Please if there is, kindly Indicate.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 11:29am On Jul 14, 2022
Looks like the times are about to get more interesting and some rides in certain markets will get very bumpy or be like bungee jumping.

Brace up, US Inflation rate of 9.1% will be bad for the Naira
https://nairametrics.com/2022/07/14/brace-up-us-inflation-rate-of-9-1-will-be-bad-for-the-naira/

Our elders and gurus on the platform, what are your views on the ongoing trend especially juxtaposing the performance of the equity markets or local bourse with the local fixed income markets and the international bond market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by comatekeke: 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mills55:

This is serious. I just want to know if there's anyone else that have a similar experience. Please if there is, kindly Indicate.
F
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dollarwoman: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Is WAPCO good to go at the current price? Advice is highly needed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by andico34: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
feelamong:
Una well done o..

This place is so quiet sha

Looks like Biden effects also reach this side? grin
ReacH Me on zero eight one six five four zero three nine eight nine
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stocks tumbled Thursday as big bank earnings kicked off with disappointing results and traders assessed the possibility of even tighter U.S. monetary policy on the back of June’s inflation data.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average shed 463 points, or 1.51%, while the S&P 500 dropped 1.38%. The Nasdaq Composite tumbled 1.15%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/13/stock-futures-slip-after-wednesdays-session-as-wall-street-awaits-bank-earnings.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
A repeat of 2007/2008 vawulence is gradually playing out meanwhile some of us are patiently waiting for March 2023 before entering the field of play.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
joedguy:
Gud morning. Pls madam ymcy is mytradebook having login problem
How far with this?
I got to understand that the login problem was due to password issues...... the need to use stronger password that contains Capital letter, small letter, number and character.

If you still couldn't login, send mail to GTL customer care for password reset. Nothing was wrong with Mytradebook.
I got prompt response from them for this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6737) (6738) (6739) (6740) (6741) (6742) (6743) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, floydmayweather, freeman67, Emumakpo, emmaodet, Adinije(f), Mpeace(m), ositadima1(m), Excellent7(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.