Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10889798 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
Since your message came immediately after and you did not quote the message, I am guessing you were responding to the question below.

Thanks alot
faoogoke:
YES THEY HAVE.
ojesymsym:
Anyone here uses Stanbic Stock brokering firm here? Do they have a dashboard like morgan for you to initiate and execute trades online?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Marketapprentic:
grin

Abeg wetin 411 mean?
Whatever it means, I know for sure that you are carid and your days will be long grin

Email

411 is a particular news channel. In this context, it means what is the news about it/ what's new.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by creategist: 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hi Doctor Ajibs. I miss listening to this podcast. Please when can one expect more new episodes?
DrAwo:
Mr Yinka Adetuberu (Investment banking/ Equity analyst, Norrenberger) is our guest on the podcast this week. We talk through his transformation from a Physicist into a Finance Professional and the highs & the lows.

We review H1 2022, preview H2 2022/ 2023. He also discussed how to analyse/ research companies and characteristics of a good company.

Thanks for listening.

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/67--From-Physicist-to-Finance-Professional-A-chat-with-Mr-Yinka-Adetuberu-e1la056

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kereokwu:
Usually once I send mail to any registrar twice without any response, I copy sec@sec.gov.ng and I get fast response.

Thanks for the advice. I will try your method tomorrow morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
essentialone:
Beware of Ardova Plc
Time for us to keep following up on the back and forth btw Zenon Oil, Prudent and ARDOVA.......
Seems some dramas are loading here.....
We'll be observing from the sideline from now on....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36647_ARDOVA_PLC%20PRESS_RELEASE_%20_MISLEADING_MISREPRESENTATIO.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
megawealth01:
What happened to Multiverse? I just discovered they are now almost #2
Reconstruction. 1:10
Total share capital divided by 10......and share price multiplied by 10 post reconstruction.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elsueno: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
seyisanya:
They stopped accepting Nigeria as a country of residence a long time ago. Your best bet now is Passfolio. Other options are: Chaka and Trove.

You can ask further questions here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5669161/us-stocks-pick-alert/359

I think Chaka & bambo are currently better, especially Chaka(when large cash is involved) as it's registered with SEC... forget trove, they charge a fee of 0.5$ for every single transaction below $50...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 9:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
creategist:
Hi Doctor Ajibs. I miss listening to this podcast. Please when can one expect more new episodes?
I sincerely apologise for the prolonged silence... The planned guest cancelled at the last minute unfortunately hence the gap...

Hopefully, we should be up and running this Sunday or at the most, the next...

I appreciate the checkup...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
yMcy56:

Reconstruction. 1:10
Total share capital divided by 10......and share price multiplied by 10 post reconstruction.

Thanks so much... Fear catch me ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2022
F.E.A.R. has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run' or ‘Face Everything And Rise.'
The choice is yours.

~Zig Ziglar

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Waiting for UBA at 6.90 and GTCO at 19 as it seems the sellers are still bent on selling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ejiekwu1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Any news about OÀNDO AGM so far.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why the wapco sell off today, anything wrong?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2022
Willie2015:

Abi ooo....
Naija, a house of comedy...

Re Seplat

Buhari has backed down. Withdraws approval.. supports NUPRC

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
F.E.A.R. has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run' or ‘Face Everything And Rise.'
The choice is yours.

~Zig Ziglar
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2022
Marketapprentic:
I am interested in off market purchase of Japaul plc. I will buy at a premium. Contact me if you have many units. chukwudiikpo906@gmail.com. God bless
You don't want to tell us what you know..... smiley

CHAMS also not doing badly in market....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2022
yMcy56:

You don't want to tell us what you know... smiley

Was curious to know what's going on and the likely news, checked few of my past posts on JAPAUL and I found one or two factors that are likely responsible for this price appreciation........but wont mention it if you don't talk too... smiley
Though my speculations may be wrong o.

CHAMS also not doing badly in market....
Mbok gist me small
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2022
essentialone:
Should I sell off my shares in Multiverse?
Are you still holding this?
If you could exercise some more patience, let's watch what may likely happen with time.....but overall decision is yours to take.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by creategist: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2022
Looking forward to it I know it is a tasking duty to keep up the podcast especially with the calibre of back-to-back high quality guests you field. Well done once more Doc and happy birthday greetings to your Princess as she turns a year older I believe this month.
DrAwo:

I sincerely apologise for the prolonged silence... The planned guest cancelled at the last minute unfortunately hence the gap...

Hopefully, we should be up and running this Sunday or at the most, the next...

I appreciate the checkup...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
@OGG & MCY,
Please how can one follow the INTBREW AGM?
I believe the AGM is currently ongoing.
Please, avail us the info on the outcome?
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2022
yMcy56:
My opinion:
Still hold for now, let's see what they're up to.
On full bid @55k as @ now, insiders may already know what we don't know.
Also, delisting takes time and processes, so they can't just come overnight and delist it.

If you want to try out another one, to buy for keep, buy Chams if you see @20k..........if nothing happens, you have little or nothing to loose...
Jan 25 post...
Chams closed @31k today.
Cc: @edwardaigb

** NB: Not taking credit for anything. All glory to God alone. Just gives me joy to see some of these things working out**

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2022
Is it recommended to buy airtel shares at its high price right now?
I want to buy it for the dollar dividends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
MANDATORY TAKE OVER OFFER (MTO) TO HONEYWELL SHAREHOLDERS
Opening Date: 5th August, 2022
Closing Date: 26th August, 2022
Qualification Date: 4th August, 2022
Offer price: N4.20k
Contact your broker for a copy of the form if interested....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36658_HONEYWELL_FLOUR_MILL_PLC%20FMN_TO_LAUNCH_MTO_TO_HFMP_SHA.pdf

SEPLAT RESPONSE TO MEDIA REPORTS
* Reports that Ministerial Approval of MPU acquisition has been withdrawn is false.....
* No such notice received by SEPLAT...
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36656_SEPLAT_ENERGY_PLC%20CORPORATE_ANNOUNCEMENT_ON_RESPONSE_T.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
yMcy56:

Are you still holding this?
If you could exercise some more patience, let's watch what may likely happen with time.....but overall decision is yours to take.

I wanted to sell off Multiverse at 2.30

But now that it is still growing and closed at 2.25 at the stock market today, i will hold on to it ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purity2all(m): 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
yMcy56:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36658_HONEYWELL_FLOUR_MILL_PLC%20FMN_TO_LAUNCH_MTO_TO_HFMP_SHA.pdf

I got a mail from Morgan in relation to the MTO. Please, are they buying off existing shares? I'm still struggling to understand the MTO.

SEPLAT RESPONSE TO MEDIA REPORTS
* Reports that Ministerial Approval of MPU acquisition has been withdrawn is false.....
* No such notice received by SEPLAT...
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36656_SEPLAT_ENERGY_PLC%20CORPORATE_ANNOUNCEMENT_ON_RESPONSE_T.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
yMcy56:

[b]
Do you have any idea how much they are paying per share?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
essentialone:

I wanted to sell off Multiverse at 2.30

But now that it is still growing and closed at 2.25 at the stock market today, i will hold on to it ooo
Enwere ngbe nnabe Wu okorobia
You better run as soon as you hit your target.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
talk2me2:
[/b] Enwere ngbe nnabe Wu okorobia
You better run as soon as you hit your target.

You are right. But now, Multiverse is on Full Bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
talk2me2:
Do you have any idea how much they are paying per share?
N4.20k

@purity2all
*** If you have Honeywell shares and want to sell it to Flour Mills @N4.20, fill the MTO Form sent to you by Morgan, scan and send back to them before offer closes on 26th August, 2022 ............that's the summary of it.
Also:
* Pls understand that Flour Mills thru Ecowise and Greywise is picking just 1% from general shareholders for now......
* It's in fulfilment of a bulk purchase rule.......because they already acquired over 76% already....including the 5.06% from FBNH.
* This 1% representing 79.3Million units will be pro-rated if they receive more tenders than the 79.3M from general investors......which may turn out to be insignificant quantities to pick from each investor....
* All these details have been posted here before now.......
** The main one that may eventually benefit the[quote][/quote] remaining shareholders will be a merger of Honeywell and FMN flour biz or total acquisition..........this aspect is totally in the hands of FMN whichever way they later decided to do it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:09am On Aug 12, 2022
MTO of Honeywell Flour Plc by Flour Mills Plc.
Details...

Offer: Purchase of up to 79,301,976 ordinary shares of Honeywell Flour Plc (HFM) @ N4.20 by Ecowise Inv Ltd and Greywise Inv Ltd on behalf of Flour Mills Plc. (FMN)

Offeror’s existing shareholding in Honeywell:
Ecowise and Greywise hold an aggregate of 6,086,381,574 Ordinary Shares - on behalf of Flour Mills, representing 76.75% of the total issued and paid-up share capital of Honeywell; Ecowise holding 400,967,024 Ordinary Shares (5.06%), while Greywise holds 5,685,414,550 Ordinary Shares (71.69%)

Purpose of the Offer: To enable Ecowise and Greywise comply with the Take-Over obligations under Part XII of the ISA and Rules 445 - 448 of the SEC Rules and Regulations. (as amended)

Qualification date (QD): 5 pm WAT August 4, 2022.

Opening date: 8 am WAT August 5, 2022.
Closing date: 5 pm WAT August 26, 2022.

Payment/settlement date: September 9, 2022. (ref: within 14 days from the closing date... to eligible shareholders who applied for the offer and who have not withdrawn or sold their shares as at the closing date)

Registrar: Atlas Registrars...
Enquiry/offer portal contact: 08108724445
or 08175425054.

Mode of application: Contact your stockbroker with whom your HFM shares is lodged as at stated qualification date.

it's important to note that this MTO is occasioned by the need to align with CMO prudential guidelines. ...only approx 1%, an equivalent of 79,301,976 will be taken up so offer could be pro-rated.

Pls do well to be guided accordingly.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 4:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Has anyone received dividend of McNichols?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 5:08am On Aug 12, 2022
What is the worst stockbroker experience you have ever had?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) (6760) (6761) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.