Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874567 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6769) (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Looks like the market did not agree with this assessment

dharpzee:
ACCESS BANK RESULT IS OUT, N0.20K dividend:

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36753_ACCESS_HOLDINGS_PLC%20_QUARTER_2_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_F.pdf

Impressive result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 1:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
thesilentone:
Looks like the market did not agree with this assessment

Well it is expected, based on the 20k dividend, it is better to allign with UBA with more units, to get more dividend, than stay with ACCESS.
People were expecting 30k, like what was paid last year.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Dividend traders know that Access don't enjoy paying dividends compared to UBA. Last time was a glitch in the system, maybe it was the intern that typed up the report.

dharpzee:

Well it is expected, based on the 20k dividend, it is better to allign with UBA with more units, to get more dividend, than stay with ACCESS.
People were expecting 30k, like what was paid last year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:26pm On Sep 15, 2022
Contrast their plan with what NAHCO is proposing.

TLAX:

This private placement of shares exercise is an interesting and curious case for the bank. Moreso especially as the shares to be placed will amount to 9.5% of total authorized and issued shares of the bank post placement (32 billion unites).

So far as i know, apart from NPF Microfinance Bank, most other companies that have sought compliance with the Finance Act 2021 have either cancelled he unissued shares in their books or given to shareholders as bonus issues.

For Fidelity Bank aficionados, questions begging for answers are

1. Is the private placement going to be made to an individual entity, group of entities etc?
2. If it is to be made to an entity, why grant 9.5% of shareholding to an entity at this time especially as the 2021 audited accounts indicate that no single entity owned up to 5% of the shares of the bank (we know that this may not be entirely correct as an individual or family likely controls several entities that own lots of sub 5% holdings in the bank)
3. Is a new major shareholder coming on board? Is the private placement to an existing major investor? The former case is most probable as the existing investor is more likely to be a net seller than buyer to enable it fund a major project over the next 6 months.
4. Is there any urgent need to raise cash from outside? As far as i know the only major expansion/acquisition by the bank in the public domain is purchase of Union Bank UK. Its free cash flow is healthy enough to fund this. Why engage in dilutive private placement of shares?

Just questions to ponder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Smart sellers in FBNH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Madam @mcy, we see you with that 1M units transaction in transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
thesilentone:
Madam @mcy, we see you with that 1M units transaction in transcorp.
Abi ZENITH. Lol.

E Ku ACCESS result.....not too bad in my opinion sha.
Still a good Dividend payout when we compare the current price of 8.70/8.80....
Whosoever had picked UBA @N7/7.20 is at better advantage anyway....
The calculation was done here not long ago......and UBA still had the best Interim Dividend payout among the Fug.az this 2022 in my opinion......

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
I saw the huge crossovers in Zenith but I didn't want to mention your name because you don't like publicity.

looks like a lot of sell ACCESS to buy UBA transactions today

yMcy56:

Abi ZENITH. Lol.

E Ku ACCESS result.....not too bad in my opinion sha.
Still a good Dividend payout when we compare the current price of 8.70/8.80....
Whosoever had picked UBA @N7/7.20 is at better advantage anyway....
The calculation was done here not long ago......and UBA still had the best Interim Dividend payout among the Fug.az this 2022 in my opinion......even @7.40/7.50.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
thesilentone:
I saw the huge crossovers in Zenith but I didn't want to mention your name because you don't like publicity.

looks like a lot of sell ACCESS to buy UBA transactions today
grin grin
I say a big Amen to it o. cheesy

Not really, quite a lot of buying and selling in Access today....
Some dumping while some were busy picking up....
We have different types of traders/investors with different objectives and different sizes of pockets and outlook in the market...... smiley
I think ACCESS is aiming towards mega positioning in the industry, so the payout may be justifiable looking at other variables for now. Just my opinion sha.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
Expected more from Access.
Will manage it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Diyke4rich: 4:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Good day

Please does anyone have alternative email adress of firstregistrarsnigeria, i have been sending email to them since February but no respond. The number on there emandate form is also not reachable.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
February?? That is a long time. I sent them mail sometime in August and got response next day.
friscomms@firstregistrarsnigeria.com
info@firstregistrarsnigeria.com

If you issue with them concerns Firstbank then they are no longer the registrar for FBN holdings
Diyke4rich:
Good day

Please does anyone have alternative email adress of firstregistrarsnigeria, i have been sending email to them since February but no respond. The number on there emandate form is also not reachable.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Diyke4rich: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2022
I have been sending mail to info@firstregistrarsnigeria.com no responds thank you i will try second email

ojesymsym:
February?? That is a long time. I sent them mail sometime in August and got response next day.

If you issue with them concerns Firstbank then they are no longer the registrar for FBN holdings
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Diyke4rich: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
I just send email to the second address it bounced back

ojesymsym:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Have you attempted to fill their online access portal ? They have a dashboard which might be an easy route to contact them

Diyke4rich:
Good day

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Diyke4rich: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
No i have not please its possible to paste me the web address

thesilentone:
Have you attempted to fill their online access portal ? They have a dashboard which might be an easy route to contact them

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
just remove the info and @.

the rest is the website you need

Diyke4rich:
No i have not please its possible to paste me the web address

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Diyke4rich: 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2022
Thank you

thesilentone:
just remove the info and @.

the rest is the website you need

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Strange. I copied both emails from the my email from what I had either used or got a response from.
I am off my PC now, I'd check again when I log on
Diyke4rich:
I just send email to the second address it bounced back

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BigBashiru: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
what is the fastest way to transfer stocks from one stock broker to another stock broker - and can it be completed within a few days?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
thesilentone:
Dividend traders know that Access don't enjoy paying dividends compared to UBA. Last time was a glitch in the system, maybe it was the intern that typed up the report.

Why you too like vawulence like this?
Which one be Intern typing company report abi Access no get company secretary?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 9:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
When the status quo is not followed, blame the intern.

9free:

Why you too like vawulence like this?
Which one be Intern typing company report abi Access no get company secretary?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 1:43am On Sep 16, 2022
BigBashiru:
what is the fastest way to transfer stocks from one stock broker to another stock broker - and can it be completed within a few days?

Hmmm, it's getting to one year now that I tried to do this from Cashcraft to Morgan Capital...After undergoing the stress of all their requirements it is yet to be done.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:20am On Sep 16, 2022
BigBashiru:
Engage your new broker and be ready to make the job easier for them too.
If account officer is assigned to you, it makes the process easier; don't leave everything to the broker to do for you.......also see if you could take care of some logistics from your part.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Your firs does not have t at the end of it. That was why your email gets bounced back. Check emails correctly before sending
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2022
freeman67:

Hmmm, it's getting to one year now that I tried to do this from Cashcraft to Morgan Capital...After undergoing the stress of all their requirements it is yet to be done.

I transferred from Cashcraft to Afrinvest. It was faster
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 7:02am On Sep 16, 2022
essentialone:

I transferred from Cashcraft to Afrinvest. It was faster

Wow lucky you. I initiated the transfer since September 2021. I paid to CSCS to get the account statement as requested, fill the forms and everything. They collected and acknowledged it. Since then I have contacted like 4 times on the issue and all I keep hearing is that SEC has put a restriction on transfering from Cashcraft for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:42am On Sep 16, 2022
freeman67:

Wow lucky you. I initiated the transfer since September 2021. I paid to CSCS to get the account statement as requested, fill the forms and everything. They collected and acknowledged it. Since then I have contacted like 4 times on the issue and all I keep hearing is that SEC has put a restriction on transfering from Cashcraft for now.

Talk to your new broker.
Try and get a contact person who will do the running around for you and put pressure on cashcraft to do the needful.
If you make it a two way communication between you and cashcraft without the commitment of a contact person from your new broking House you might wait for years without any headway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2022
*Interim Dividend & Bonus Monitor 2022* ��‍�
_(Tracking & Compilation Monitor)_

� *(A). Interim Dividend*

*• Fidelity Bank*
ID... *10k*
PD....Sept 20,
QD.....Sept 12
Paymaster; *First Reg*

*• Stanbic IBTC*
ID... *N1.50*
PD....Sept 21,
QD.....Sept 6
Paymaster; *First Reg*

*• UBA*
ID... *20k*
PD....Sept 29,
QD.....Sept 22
Paymaster; *African Prudential Reg*

*• GTCO*
ID... *30k*
PD....Sept 30,
QD.....Sept 20
Paymaster; *DataMax Reg*

*• Access Holdings*
ID 2.... *20k*
PD....Oct 12
QD....Sept 28
Paymaster; *Coronation*

*• UPDC REIT ✔️(Paid)*
ID... *18k*
PD....Jan 10, 2022
QD.....Dec 30, 2021
Paymaster; *First*

*• Access Holdings ✔️(Paid)*
ID 1.... *70k*
PD....Apr 28
QD....Apr 19
Paymaster; *Coronation*

*• Seplat ✔️(Paid)*
ID... *2.5 Cents*
PD....June 24,
QD.....May 30
Paymaster; *Datamax Reg*

*• MTN Nig ✔️(Paid)*
ID... *N5.60*
PD....Aug 26,
QD.....Aug 18
Paymaster; *Coronation Reg*

*• Okomu Oil ✔️(Paid)*
ID... *N7.00*
PD....Aug 29,
QD.....Aug 22
Paymaster; *CardinalStone Reg*

*• Custodian ✔️(Paid)*
ID... *10k*
PD....Sept 1,
QD.....Aug 19
Paymaster; *Meristem Reg*

*• Seplat ✔️(Paid)*
ID... *2.5 Cents*
PD....Sept 9,
QD.....Aug 12
Paymaster; *Datamax Reg*

*• Zenith Bank ✔️(Paid)*
ID... *30k*
PD....Sept 13,
QD.....Sept 6
Paymaster; *Veritas Reg*

� *(B). Bonus*

*• Friesland Wamco*
Bon... *1 for 1*
QD.....Apr 28
Registrars; *First*

*• VFD Group*
Bon... *1 for 2*
QD.....May 13
Registrars; *African Prudential*

*• NPF MFB*
Bon... *1 for 9*
QD.....May 27
Registrars; *CardinalStone*

*• Tranex*
Bon... *1 for 16*
QD.....June 3

*• IMG*
Bon... *1 for 5*
QD.....June 9
Registrars; *First*

*• Beta Glass*
Bon... *1 for 5*
QD.....June 10

*• NASD*
Bon... *1 for 10*
QD.....June 22
Registrars; *Coronation*

*• Mcnichols*
Bon... *6 for 5*
QD.....June 30
Registrars; *coronation*

*• MRS Oil*
Bon... *1 for 8*
QD.....July 1
Registrars; *First*

*• Fidson*
Bon... *1 for 10*
QD...July 8
Registrars; *Meristem*

*• NAHCO*
Bon... *1 for 5*
QD.....July 15

*• Academy Press*
Bon... *1 for 4*
QD.....Sept 16
Registrars; *Pace*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nemenma: 9:37am On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=essentialone post=116648389]*�Final Dividends Paid/Payable in September So Far*

• UPDC REITs
Prop Distr.....17k
PD....Sept 14
QD....N/A
CDR....Sept 5
Paymaster; *First*

Did they pay?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jats2k2002: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=Nemenma post=116715033][/quorte]

Not paid! Claiming yet to receive clearance from SEC

(1) (2) (3) ... (6769) (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Salvationone, stronglink, Raider76, crownprince2017, veecovee, Objectivist04, sophy17(m), jafsumar07 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.