Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10874700 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 10:43am On Sep 16, 2022
whats the story with courtville anyone ..i am thinking of selling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
This is an extract of what we sent out before the opening of the market today to our corporate and individual subscribers (it enables them plan their tradibg/investment activities.

STOCK SIGNAL 16 SEPT
Nigeria Allshare Index is still in the 50,195.46 to 48, 731.95 range. Market weakness likely to continue today. Details of the grouping today are as shown below. However, we have just reviewed some of the major stocks only as they can give us general market condition (if you need an idea of a stock not covered today, you can check Thursday's report) .

*Probability of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

At this point, we should continue to note supports only, most attempts to rise are likely to fail. We should use this time to accumulate some cash for likely opportunities that are likely to show up in October.

*ATTEMPT TO RISE:* PZ

*WAIT* : ACCESS (weak), FLOURMI _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _).

STABLE STOCKS: Extrat only, yesterday's list more comprehensive : ACCESS, AIRTEL(_ _ _ _ - ), BUAFOOD, DANGSUGAR (_ _ _ _ _ _ _), ETI

DOWNTREND: AIICO, AFRIPRUD, BUACEM, CUTIX, CUSTODIAN(_ _ _ _ _ _ _) , CADBURY, CONOIL, CHAMPIO, NPFMCR, MTNN, HONYFLO, NAHCO, GTCO, ZENITH, UBA, FBNH, OKOMU(downtrend resuming)

For the globa market, it is a fearful situation, virtually over 80% of Countries are down/will be down for the day including the US (although job report for US may limit bearishness for US market, but impact will be limited, only RUSSIA/UKRAINE crises ending can bring a drastic change to the market at the moment).

And for the Global signal subscribers our current trade is on and I hope we can see that it is working out.

Wishing all happy weekend in advance.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
freeman67:

Hmmm, it's getting to one year now that I tried to do this from Cashcraft to Morgan Capital...After undergoing the stress of all their requirements it is yet to be done.

Depending on what you have and ur purchase price, atimes it's better to sale and repurchase into the desired stockbroker!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
goody234:

They've gone mute after the last AGM. Seems some people are doing some heavy lifting in the stock tho in the last couple of days

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dave2011: 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
Good day, please has anyone received their UPDCREIT dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jats2k2002: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dave2011:
Good day, please has anyone received their UPDCREIT dividend?

Not paid! Claiming they are awaiting SEC clearance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Krisuba:

Depending on what you have and ur purchase price, atimes it's better to sale and repurchase into the desired stockbroker!!

That's what I would have done no matter the price difference but Cashcraft has been suspended and even if they were allowed to transact getting my money from them would have been a problem as I have not filled any direct settlement form with th we them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Then you should be initiating this from Morgan end.
If I remember correctly, they will give you a form to fill and then you will also include a bank stamper signature specimen.

freeman67:

That's what I would have done no matter the price difference but Cashcraft has been suspended and even if they were allowed to transact getting my money from them would have been a problem as I have not filled any direct settlement form with th we them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dharpzee: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Dem no pay o!!!!!!!!!!

[quote author=Nemenma post=116715033][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coputa(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
yMcy56:

Lol.
Today 13th is the payment date for ZEE....
Next: STANBIC on 21/09/22
Followed by: UBA on 29/09/22
Followed by GTCO and FIDELITY on 30/09/22.....

ACCESS yet to release result and corporate action....
Which online brokerage firm is best for trading Nigeria stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by coputa(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
Jerekre:

Just received mine, almost wanted to ask Mcy if no be today
These dividend payments,is it paid quarterly or yearly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BigBashiru: 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
freeman67:

Hmmm, it's getting to one year now that I tried to do this from Cashcraft to Morgan Capital...After undergoing the stress of all their requirements it is yet to be done.

I made inquiries from my broker today about your case... most likely Cashcraft are the ones that do not want to transfer it because they do not want to lose you tho I could be wrong... I was also told that CSCS does not typically induce delays into this process....but please make your own findings...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
EeGooBetter:
Please Investors someone should trust and try me out.

I am rich in Jesus name amen. Hit a goldmine and need just a shovel, Augar and other tools to dig my gold out.
(Capital)

If you have 30k and wants to test out my gold mine...just let me know. You will be shocked on how much money you will make. Am not kidding.

If I have 30k now I am rich not joking.

I test runned it with virtual 30k and and in 6 days I have made 63% ROI. thats 19k profit in 6 days with 30k virtual fund.

If you believe in me and wants to try it out just message me or indicate here with your number. You must not put in your money while you are checking. you only put in money after you are satisfied with what you see if you are not satisfied you are free not to put in fund and walk away.

Let's make money together, na person de help person o. I don't have the fund but have the knowledge but you have the capital, why not we work together and get rich together, thanks.

WhatsApp me here 0/9/0 seven six 5/2.4/8.95

If your family and friends can not trust you with their money, you stand no chance here except you are lucky on the odd chance to catch a stray gambler.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dave2011: 2:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Jats2k2002:

Not paid! Claiming they are awaiting SEC clearance

Thanks a lot!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 9:06am On Sep 17, 2022
BigBashiru:

I made inquiries from my broker today about your case... most likely Cashcraft are the ones that do not want to transfer it because they do not want to lose you tho I could be wrong... I was also told that CSCS does not typically induce delays into this process....but please make your own findings...

Thanks. I had to send a reminder to them again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2022
ojesymsym:
Then you should be initiating this from Morgan end.
If I remember correctly, they will give you a form to fill and then you will also include a bank stamper signature specimen.

I submitted all to Morgan. Just go to know that I he person handling it resigned. So I had to re-initiate it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 4:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
We go back to the very basics in this episode of the podcast where we chat with Mr Victor Onyema (Portfolio Manager, Norrenberger Asset Management).

We talk about why we must invest, what to invest in, how to open a stockbroking account, deciding what to buy and what to do when you don't know what to do...

All beginners to investing should listen to this conversation several times over...

Thanks for listening...

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/70--Back-to-the-basics-A-chat-with-Mr-Victor-Onyema-e1nvi8p

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curiouscity(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
DrAwo:
We go back to the very basics in this episode of the podcast where we chat with Mr Victor Onyema (Portfolio Manager, Norrenberger Asset Management).

We talk about why we must invest, what to invest in, how to open a stockbroking account, deciding what to buy and what to do when you don't know what to do...

All beginners to investing should listen to this conversation several times over...

Thanks for listening...

https://anchor.fm/value-nigeria/episodes/70--Back-to-the-basics-A-chat-with-Mr-Victor-Onyema-e1nvi8p

Thank you for this basic education.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2022
*STOCK SIGNALS FOR 19 SEPT 2022*
This is an extract of what we sent out before the opening of the market today to our corporate and individual subscribers (it enable them plan their tradibg/investment activities.

*STOCK SIGNALS FOR 19 SEPT 2022*
The market is looking further bearish. Government need to look into the issue of the economy to see how things can improve. Our scan revealed unusually large proportion of major stocks are swinging towards the downside, this is worrisome expecially for the survival of firms in equity trading business.

This week, we make a slight adjustment to the format of our report, we will start 1st by giving a list of stocks we specifically need to watch out for during the week, may present some opportunities for very short term trades (Market is uncertain/bearish so not a good time to use the current situation for medium term plan). So, list of *stocks to pay additional attention to during the week* : FIDELITY, ____, _______, WEMA, BUAFOOD, _______, _______, ARDOVA, _____, ________, _________, NPFMCR, ________

*STOCKS WITH STABLE PRICES* : Buafood (suprised this stock is stable in this bearish regime) , ______ (becoming weak) , _______, _______ (becoming weak) , WEMA

*STOCKS RETRACING FROM RECENT HIGH* : AIRTEL, ________, FCMB

*STOCKS IN DOWNTREND:* AIICO, AFRIPRUD, BUACEM, JAIZ, etc
*STOCKS SHOWING FRESH DOWNTREND* : NESTLE, SEPLAT

Looking at our forecasts some of the stocks likely to show outstanding performance over the current qtr2 performance : ______, FIDELIT, _______, _____, CUSTODIAN ( we can reconfirm this in our own way and see if the stock starts gaining some recognition from the market, may be possible to make some small gain from the earning season). We will add more stocks by tommorrow.

For the Global Market, it is a fearful time at the moment, bulk of the indices around the world are down. The commodities are equally down, inclusibg oil (oil likely to close in the red today).

For our *Global stock signals* , we want to concentrate on our current trades, no new recommendation today, market is in extreme fearful mode, the bulls are still in control, for our current recommendation, we should look to take profit around 4pm Nigeria time or latest by 8.30pm. If we decide to hold, then we want to assume some extra risk, that is left to the individual to decide.

We should exercise patience, wait only to trade best opportunities only.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2022
https://www.giaba.org/media/f/303_2ND

How can I recover my shares that I bought through MAININVEST ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
BigBashiru:
what is the fastest way to transfer stocks from one stock broker to another stock broker - and can it be completed within a few days?

You may want to consider selling your shares there and taking your money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2022
freeman67:

Wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
Oloro29:
@Mercy pls what is the conclusion on IEI takeover. Thanks
yMcy56:
The first approval of block acquisition of 50.6% already gotten from NGX.....
Now at the stage of getting approval from SEC for mandatory take-over of the remaining 49.4% shares......
Once approval is received, it will be published.
* The amount paid for the 50.6% has not been made public yet.....at least, to my knowledge...*
International Energy Insurance (IEI) :
* Acquisition of remaining 49.4% by NORRENBERGER approved
* Mandatory take over price: N1.60k
* AGM coming up on Tuesday 11th October, 2022
* Registrar: Meristem
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36758_INTERNATIONAL_ENERGY_INSURANCE_PLC%20NOTICE_OF_43RD_ANNU.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
goody234:
Exercise some more patience......
At the stage of getting approval for delisting.....
Thereafter, delisting price and other formalities will be announced.......
**Final decision is yours**

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2022
essentialone:
https://www.giaba.org/media/f/303_2ND
How can I recover my shares that I bought through MAININVEST ASSET MANAGEMENT LIMITED?
Contact CSCS and engage the services of your current broker.....or the broking firm you wish to move the shares to.
** Note: Any cash related dealings with the inactive Maininvest Asset Mgmt has entered voicemail. You can only recover shares domiciled/bought through them. **
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2022
yMcy56:

Contact CSCS and engage the services of your current broker.....or the broking firm you wish to move the shares to.
** Note: Any cash related dealings with the inactive Maininvest Asset Mgmt has entered voicemail. You can only recover shares domiciled/bought through them. **

Thanks a lot. I do not keep any cash with a stockbroking firm. I always buy to the last cash. It is the shares I have been wondering how to recover it. I do not have the required documents to make the transfer from a dead house. I bought the shares in 2010. 12 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
The current share price of University Press (UPL) is NGN 1.63. UPL closed its last trading day (Friday, September 16, 2022) at 1.80 NGN per share on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX). University Press began the year with a share price of 2.94 NGN but has since lost 38.8% off that price valuation, ranking it 153rd on the NGX in terms of year-to-date performance.

University Press is the 81st most traded stock on the Nigerian Stock Exchange over the past three months (Jun 20 - Sep 16, 2022). UPL has traded a total volume of 10.2 million shares—in 472 deals—valued at NGN 22.6 million over the period, with an average of 161,544 traded shares per session. A volume high of 1.41 million was achieved on August 19th, and a low of 50 on August 5th, for the same period.

I have made a big loss by buying the shares of UPL, and the stock is still going down down down, and now at N1.63. What hope does UPL have for its shareholders? Will this stock ever rebound to N3.00 in the short term?

Or should I just sell it off before it hits N0.20?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
essentialone:
The current share price of University Press (UPL) is NGN 1.63. UPL closed its last trading day (Friday, September 16, 2022) at 1.80 NGN per share on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX). University Press began the year with a share price of 2.94 NGN but has since lost 38.8% off that price valuation, ranking it 153rd on the NGX in terms of year-to-date performance.

University Press is the 81st most traded stock on the Nigerian Stock Exchange over the past three months (Jun 20 - Sep 16, 2022). UPL has traded a total volume of 10.2 million shares—in 472 deals—valued at NGN 22.6 million over the period, with an average of 161,544 traded shares per session. A volume high of 1.41 million was achieved on August 19th, and a low of 50 on August 5th, for the same period.

I have made a big loss by buying the shares of UPL, and the stock is still going down down down, and now at N1.63. What hope does UPL have for its shareholders? Will this stock ever rebound to N3.00 in the short term?

Or should I just sell it off before it hits N0.20?

The price will be adjusted after the Dividend and Bonus qualification.

Ex-Div will be N1.68.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
HOW DEFUNCT NIGER INSURANCE, STANDARD ALLIANCE WILL AFFECT CUSTOMERS
Do you carry Niger Insurance, or Standard Alliance Insurance policies? If you do, experts say the company’s liquidation means that you cannot get compensation for any loss that occurs from June, this year.
Mr. Nwanne and Mr. Segun fit this scenario. Last week, Mr. Nwanne hit Mr. Segun’s car bumper badly. Rather than fight, Mr. Segun and Mr. Nwanne’s agreed to see their motor insurance certificate only to find out they were carrying certificates of Niger Insurance, a company whose licence was revoked three months ago. Both were in a dilemma over how to deal with the situation.
As a policyholder, you have a right to demand claims payment from the liquidator or receiver manager of both defunct firms, namely Sanya, Ogunkuade Esq, for Niger Insurance Plc, and Kehinde Aina Esq, for Standard Alliance Insurance. Both were appointed by the National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) to wind-up the businesses of the two firms. Unfortunately, both have not communicated how they planned to pay valid outstanding, and new claims.
When we inquired from the commission what it was doing about the situation, the Deputy Director and Head, Corporate Communications, Rasaq Salami, said the Commission would reach out to affected policyholders through the receiver managers.
Meanwhile, both companies have gone to court to stop NAICOM from liquidating them, further complicating things for policyholders. At present, neither the companies, NAICOM, nor its receiver manager, are yet to communicate the next line of action to policyholders, and the public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:15pm On Sep 19, 2022
OBAGADAFFI:

The price will be adjusted after the Dividend and Bonus qualification.

Ex-Div will be N1.68.

Please check again. UPL is now trading at N1.63
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2022
yMcy56:

Exercise some more patience......
At the stage of getting approval for delisting.....
Thereafter, delisting price and other formalities will be announced.......
**Final decision is yours**

Ok will exercise more patience Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6770) (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: otokx(m), Pesuzok(m), egwue, machine606, Princkez and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.