Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10876610 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) (6777) (6778) (6779) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
safepaulooo:
The bolded is strongly prophetic. If we blend your technical insight with bible prophecy, it could well be the USA. According to inspired prophetic words by Daniel in Daniel 2 vs 29 to 45, the current Anglo American world power represented by the feet of the image, will soon be toppled by God's Kingdom represented by the stone cut out of the mountain. That will bring to an end the successive human world power domination on the earth. All evidence shows this grand takeover is drawing near. Interestingly, even your technical insight is revealing same. Very likely before 2029, no one truly knows when, but this decade is special as seen in its breakout with the pandemic in 2020. EXITING.....

God's own country about to be toppled by God cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. No be today this story don dey make rounds. Una prophesy may finally come through sha. There is a saying, even a BROKEN CLOCK is right twice each day.

I just dey observe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
safepaulooo:
The bolded is strongly prophetic. If we blend your technical insight with bible prophecy, it could well be the USA. According to inspired prophetic words by Daniel in Daniel 2 vs 29 to 45, the current Anglo American world power represented by the feet of the image, will soon be toppled by God's Kingdom represented by the stone cut out of the mountain. That will bring to an end the successive human world power domination on the earth. All evidence shows this grand takeover is drawing near. Interestingly, even your technical insight is revealing same. Very likely before 2029, no one truly knows when, but this decade is special as seen in its breakout with the pandemic in 2020. EXITING.....

This one is spiritual analysis oh...

When technical and fundamental analysis don't work, spiritual analysis always does the trick...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
owolabi5:

Me thinks it may be the Russ Federation

First, the elites fled

Now the Next Gen

The rate of brain drain is too high, how they will manage the Mirage of missiles remains to be seen.

Indeed it is imploding. Even it's military system seemed to malfunction attacking itself (effect of not being able to retain top notch brains).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
BabsO2:

Indeed it is imploding. Even it's military system seemed to malfunction attacking itself (effect of not being able to retain top notch brains).

Russia is battling a self inflicted injury. Putin started a war for just his ego, thinking he could overrun Ukraine in a month or two. He totally forgot the Hufstadter's Law, "It always take longer than you expect"

Now his army is depleted but shame won't let him pull out. He has resulted to conscripting civilians, many of whom are now on the run to neighbouring countries like Georgia.

Even if russia does not collapse, they will have serious economic problem in the near future due to brain drain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:11am On Sep 23, 2022
The major problem has started in the West.

As the dollar gets stronger, currencies of Japan, Europe, Norway, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, UK, Canada gets weaker/crushed. These are allies of US o. So this causes pain to their allies as their currencies devalues and affects their cost of living. This is in addition to the currencies of emerging markets depreciating as well.

Yesterday, Japan intervened in the currency market for the first time since 1998. Osetigo!!

Two ways: either Japan sold dollars to stop the slide of the yen or they must have sold US treasuries to get dollars and then subsequently sell the dollars.

This could feed on itself as other allies who are currently having batterred currencies start to sell US Treasuries to defend their currencies. As they sell US treasuries, the yields will rise rapidly and this could cause issues for US markets.

And a spiking US treasury yield will further cause investors to sell the treasuries of these other allies to quickly enter into high US yield thereby creating disorder in both the bond markets and the currency markets of US, their allies and EMs. That is why I think Fed needs to step in and then pause rate hike.

If Fed pauses rate hike:

Markets get bullish again and investors will quickly snap onto the high yields on the bonds. US dollar starts to weaken compared to all other currencies. But that doesn't end there. It means that Fed has forgotten to fight the inflation they initially said they are fighting by raising rates in the first place. Inflation will run amok in the US.

(The part in bold) on all market getting bullish again, that is where I hinge the last leg of the super bubble rally on. Watch the US treasuries yield, if it gets so disorderly and spiking out of hand, then Fed will be drawn in to stabilise it by either pausing rate hike (wait and see approach) or starting another QE (foolish move IMO). If Fed can pause rate hike, watch as the market will react globally.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 23, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
Pork, Beef, Eggs, Poultry and their corresponding animal feeds.

The chart of these (lean Hog futures, Live cattle futures) could rise uncontrollably. So if you have these protein sources as a farm, guard it well. Boys could be moving around grin grin

In addition, the chart of Lead (a metal) will need to spike higher.

Why should Lead (symbol Pb) rise?

Lead is used for making car batteries, ammos, used in electrical sector and also used for protection against radiation. The first 3 uses didn't cause a spike in the metal, so what seems to be in the shadow.

Could an uncontrollable rise of Lead be due to a risk of a nuclear attack on any place? Recently there has been talk of nuclear strike in this ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. Will there be a real use case or any accident involving nuclear arsenals?

The world has changed forever.

Metal lead is yet to rise in price though.

And the talk of nuclear strike is ever increasing. Now it is no longer theoretical nor political(as someone here suggested). It is now being seen on a use - case scenario.

Yesterday, Polish firefighters were distributing iodine tablets to people in event of nuclear particles reaching Poland. So why this preparation?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 23, 2022
Apologies : Not stock related though but can help us ponder a bit.

Sudenteland crisis

The Sudeten crisis began in February 1938 when Hitler demanded self-determination for all Germans in Austria and Czechoslovakia. Shortly after, Austrian Nazis rioted and invited Hitler to invade, which he did in March, declaring Anschluss.

The Munich Agreement was an agreement concluded at Munich on 30 September 1938, by Germany, the United Kingdom, France, and Italy. It provided "cession to Germany of the Sudeten German territory" of Czechoslovakia.

Start date : February 1938
End Date : 30th September 1938

Ukraine Crisis

Start date : 24 February 2022
End Date : we wait to see.

Today, Russia is to hold a referendum in the captured regions where there are predominantly russians.

On 30th September 2022, will Russia formally declare these regions under The Russian Federation after the result of the referendum today?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 6:32am On Sep 23, 2022
My brother it CLAIMS to be God's country but the bible clearly shows otherwise. 1 John 5 vs 19 says the world is currently under the power of the wicked one, that is Satan. He has been in control since Adam and Eve obeyed him in the garden of Eden and disobeyed God, thus subjecting mankind to Satan's control. At Luke 4 vs 5, 6 Satan offered THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD to Jesus in exchange for his worship, Jesus did not contend control of the world with him but refused to give him worship. At God's appointed time, which draws ever closer, the control of the world will be taken back from Satan by GOD'S KINGDOM. Same sentiment is expressed in the Lord's prayer taught by Jesus - THY KINGDOM COME THAT THY WILL MIGHT BE DONE ON EARTH. The Anglo-American world power is the last of Successive human world powers with which Satan has dominated mankind. IT'S END IS NEAR. Pardon me for delving into spiritual analysis. LOL....

Ades1:

God's own country about to be toppled by God cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. No be today this story don dey make rounds. Una prophesy may finally come through sha. There is a saying, even a BROKEN CLOCK is right twice each day.

I just dey observe

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BigBashiru: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2022
Ades1:

I just dey observe

America is not God's own country....

A country that exterminated North American natives thru mass murder cannot be God's own country....

A country with mass shootings everywhere cannot be God's own country.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BigBashiru: 8:01am On Sep 23, 2022
safepaulooo:
My brother it CLAIMS to be God's country but the bible clearly shows otherwise. 1 John 5 vs 19 says the world is currently under the power of the wicked one, that is Satan. He has been in control since Adam and Eve obeyed him in the garden of Eden and disobeyed God, thus subjecting mankind to Satan's control. At Luke 4 vs 5, 6 Satan offered THE KINGDOMS OF THE WORLD to Jesus in exchange for his worship, Jesus did not contend control of the world with him but refused to give him worship. At God's appointed time, which draws ever closer, the control of the world will be taken back from Satan by GOD'S KINGDOM. Same sentiment is expressed in the Lord's prayer taught by Jesus - THY KINGDOM COME THAT THY WILL MIGHT BE DONE ON EARTH. The Anglo-American world power is the last of Successive human world powers with which Satan has dominated mankind. IT'S END IS NEAR. Pardon me for delving into spiritual analysis. LOL....

The Anglo Saxons and Anglo American savages are Satan's representatives on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 8:28am On Sep 23, 2022
coputa:
These dividend payments,is it paid quarterly or yearly.
Zenith Bank pays twice a year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
safepaulooo:

LOL.....Bros me I am just here to make money, not Bible study! I'll believe your prophesy when I see it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
@GTCO ,what's happening lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2022
* ACCESS made U-turn amidst market vawulence today .....to closed @8.75/8.80 from 8.30.....
* FIDELITY also moved against general market situation.......closed @3.77
* UBA........in last minute U-turn Ex-interim Div........ Opened @7.20, went as low as 7.05....closed @7.30....

GTCO on the other hand closed @18.80!!
Wonder what the internal issue is/was with this bank
* Let's hope it will halt this shedding soon......cos it's getting close to 2020 COVID-19 lowest price of 16.70 or so......
ZEE: Closed @19.95!! GTCO's effect?? We don't know yet......but quite a lot of accumulation at this junction though......high volume today as well...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Please can anyone point me in the direction of the rule book regarding corporate disclosures.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
thesilentone:
Please can anyone point me in the direction of the rule book regarding corporate disclosures.
Thanks
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/company-results

Oh! Ok! The Rule Book......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
GTCO is searching for oil but it has a price rejection point.

The buyers have showed their hands, let us see how far the sellers are willing to go or how strong they truly are.

There will be no bell ringing when power changes hands.

yMcy56:
* ACCESS made U-turn amidst market vawulence today .....to closed @8.75/8.80 from 8.30.....
* FIDELITY also moved against general market situation.......closed @3.77
* UBA........in last minute U-turn Ex-interim Div........ Opened @7.20, went as low as 7.05....closed @7.30....

GTCO on the other hand closed @18.80!!
Wonder what the internal issue is/was with this bank
* Let's hope it will halt this shedding soon......cos it's getting close to 2020 COVID-19 lowest price of 16.70 or so......
ZEE: Closed @19.95!! GTCO's effect?? We don't know yet......

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
I want to find what the stipulations are regarding when corporate insiders are obligated to inform the market about their purchases or sales. Quite a number of companies 'might' be breaking that code.

yMcy56:

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/company-results

Oh! Ok! The Rule Book......not chanced to check that now....maybe later or any other person should pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2022
Thank you. I found the rulebook.

yMcy56:

Oh! Ok! The Rule Book......not chanced to check that now....maybe later or any other person should pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2022
Zegra:
@GTCO ,what's happening lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
VV
V
currentprice:
base on fundamentals... most Companys on nse are ok in my opinion so no shaken but am expecting market to fall more technically. next nseindex to watch is around 47,000. if broken, final destination around 41,000.
good thing is some stock may not follow the index down because they have done much falling ahead of the index already. I expect gtco to touch new low and zenith 17
.3 days bonanza coming... watch out! cheesy

run back to my hole to go and short AUD/Usd for long time
grin grin grin grin

Ekuu GTB mkt o

we are still on d sideline waiting lipsrsealed.......
and for those that follow Aud/usd shorting..... Ekuu $$$ raining o

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
It seems that UNION BANK(UBN) will not pay dividends for the year 2021.
I just read their Notice of Annual General Meetings in which it is mentioned that the AGM will occur in Monday 24th October 2021 and there was no mention or bullet point of dividends to be approved by shareholders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2022
A quick skim of the reports on their website implies that if UBN can collect dividends from you, they will. Paying it out is not even on the radar.

Wapgod:
It seems that UNION BANK(UBN) will not pay dividends for the year 2021.
I just read their Notice of Annual General Meetings in which it is mentioned that the AGM will occur in Monday 24th October 2021 and there was no mention or bullet point of dividends to be approved by shareholders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Phlinx: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
safepaulooo:

If the stories are real at all then they both are basically from the same house. No. 2 needs No. 1 to place all the blame on while he remains blameless. He also needs chaos lots of chaos so that when he comes he will find employment! Have you ever wondered if the world was peaceful, progressive and happy whether we would need any saving? Precisely my point! So his agents run around ensuring chaos, a final systemic collapse and hopelessness of the population who at this point are desperately eager for anything to get out of their painful predicament so they accept a new system created by the very agents of chaos and headed by our surprise visitor in the clouds who happens to show up at the right time to fulfill his destiny.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oloro29(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Thank you Mercy, just seeing this.

International Energy Insurance (IEI) :
* Acquisition of remaining 49.4% by NORRENBERGER approved
* Mandatory take over price: N1.60k
* AGM coming up on Tuesday 11th October, 2022
* Registrar: Meristem
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36758_INTERNATIONAL_ENERGY_INSURANCE_PLC%20NOTICE_OF_43RD_ANNU.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Backpedal: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2022
yMcy56:

Sending duly filled E-Dividend form to Registrar....
Or filling the form on the Registrar's portal.
Does it also apply to zenith bank too ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:06am On Sep 24, 2022
Backpedal:
Does it also apply to zenith bank too ?
All Registrars.

The good news is that, some Registrars are now making use of CSCS automated E-Dividend payment Window....
Meaning, you still get your Dividend paid even if you don't fill any form for the Registrars that already upgraded to this.
** However, you must have submitted a duly filled E-Div form to one or two registrars before, and that the form was accepted and uploaded in CSCS Window.

** Quite a handful of investors have received Dividends without filling any form to the particular Registrar at any point in time.

*** Cardinal Stone, EDC Registrars, Meristem, etc...are now paying thru the Automated Window.
*** Surprisingly, it seems ZENITH Registrar, VERITAS is also coming on board. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:07am On Sep 24, 2022
thesilentone:
GTCO is searching for oil but it has a price rejection point.
The buyers have showed their hands, let us see how far the sellers are willing to go or how strong they truly are.
There will be no bell ringing when power changes hands.
So, what's the next support now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2022
yMcy56:

Km 15

It closed as low as @14.5 on 03-2016.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2022
Those listening to motivational speakers figuring ways to buy foodstuffs that will last them till 2029 grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Backpedal: 1:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
yMcy56:

All Registrars.

The good news is that, some Registrars are now making use of CSCS automated E-Dividend payment Window....
Meaning, you still get your Dividend paid even if you don't fill any form for the Registrars that already upgraded to this.
** However, you must have submitted a duly filled E-Div form to one or two registrars before, and that the form was accepted and uploaded in CSCS Window.

** Quite a handful of investors have received Dividends without filling any form to the particular Registrar at any point in time.

*** Cardinal Stone, EDC Registrars, Meristem, etc...are now paying thru the Automated Window.
*** Surprisingly, it seems ZENITH Registrar, VERITAS is also coming on board. smiley

I hope this is the case for me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:09pm On Sep 24, 2022
PETERiCHY:
Those listening to motivational speakers figuring ways to buy foodstuffs that will last them till 2029 grin grin grin

You are not well walahi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2022
17.50 area is important - it needs to hold but note it went below to 16.70 - after paying dividends.
Bottom fishers might get their heads handed to them. Although, it is starting to look oversold

How the market plays this new week will be important. Personally, I have stopped looking at past leaders

yMcy56:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) (6777) (6778) (6779) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: naturalflow, crownprince2017, KarlTom, Agbalowomeri, Princkez, unite4real, Jerry59 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.