Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10903352 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6788) (6789) (6790) (6791) (6792) (6793) (6794) ... (7757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2022
For UCAP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:44am On Oct 18, 2022
currentprice:

noticed NSEindex struggled for few trading days at the 47k zone as TA predicted cheesy, begin to move down below the zone from yesterday. if it clearly breaches this zone then it on its way to the final destination predicted shocked

Based on the TA, GTB was predicted few months ago for a new 2020 low and gtb seen fell below 17 when the index reaches 47k support zone and this give gtb d opportunity to pullback.

for zenith, forget about the recent refuse to fall tactic. b4 zenith could take a serious decision for real rise or not... price is likely going to touch 17 first

play safe.....

for EUR/gbp it still a long term buy... do yourself a favour if u trade currencies grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Only Airtel Afri doings is enough to drag d index down, sef.

-10% AIRTELAFRI = -2.37% ASI

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:02am On Oct 18, 2022
ositadima1:
Airtel Afri doings is enough to drag d index down, sef.
-10% AIRTELAFRI = -2.37% ASI
Good observation.
Same thing I was telling one Oga here that the big caps alone are enough to drag the Index to the predicted next support, and within three days self, it should be there.... smiley

Between Friday and Monday, AIRTEL played the major role in shedding the ASI by 1,203.45 points.

A combination of AIRTEL, Seplat, Nestle, DANGCEM and MTNN, will drag the Index down faster than we think...
Meaning, some stocks may just keep doing marabout around their present price without shedding much for longer time, maybe till respite comes for the market.

Make Una pardon my quack analysis........not really analysis self, na indepth view and personal opinion. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2022
currentprice:
For UCAP lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
Renewed interest in UCAP.....
Trading at day's high today already.......12.45....Up with +N1.10...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2022
yMcy56:
Renewed interest in UCAP..... Trading at day's high today already.......12.45....Up with +N1.10... Any positive news Oga mi? wink
am even surprise ooo. Yesterday it didn't move up like today jump to 12.45
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2022
BullBearMkt:

...good decision. Between 7.50 - 8.0 Naira remains buying level
grin grin grin grin grin

UBA is more attractive based on dividend yield for me.

Please note: I am also invested in Access
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2022
UCAP: Increase in EPS to 177kobo
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36923_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC%20EARNINGS_PRESS_RELEASE_FOR_Q3%202022_.pdf

yMcy56:

Renewed interest in UCAP.....
Trading at day's high today already.......12.45....Up with +N1.10...
Any positive news Oga mi? wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 11:36am On Oct 18, 2022
yMcy56:
This GTB trouble maker don come again...... grin
Placed 7M single offer at day's high, @19.65......maybe to create panic and prevent the price from moving up....
If he sees it going up, he'll remove it again.....just the way he did for the 4M he placed on Friday......if he actually wants to sell, there are bids, let him clear the table.....
God knows his house number..... smiley

** He don remove am again...... grin

COURTVILLE:
Started crossing it today again.......@0.48....
Hope SEC won't keep delaying unnecessarily.....

We are looking at courtville jejely
UCAP:
Responding positively to Q3 improved result......

we are looking at courtville jejely

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
Moody's appear to have come for Naija banks, although the associated document suggests that the rating was solicited for most of the banks.

The potential downgrade will be monitored but it hasn't impacted today's trading potentially because the market has discounted the impact of a downgrade.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2022
Another -10% Airtel today

yMcy56:

Good observation.
Same thing I was telling one Oga here that the big caps alone are enough to drag the Index to the predicted next support, and within three days self, it should be there.... smiley

Between Friday and Monday, AIRTEL played the major role in shedding the ASI by 1,203.45 points.

A combination of AIRTEL, Seplat, Nestle, DANGCEM and MTNN, will drag the Index down faster than we think...
Meaning, some stocks may just keep doing marabout around their present price without shedding much for longer time, maybe till respite comes for the market.

Make Una pardon my quack analysis........not really analysis self, na indepth view and personal opinion. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
Willie2015:
Dat GTB trouble maker...
Na village people..
Just leave am.... grin cheesy
Over 54M done so far.......
The entity must have had the shares in millions or billion self.
The more he's selling, the more people are buying, including cross deals........ No be small thing..... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DivineSkills70: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
Please do all stockbrokers charge annual fees like Morgan Capital?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by princeso2020(m): 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
For those of us who had watched the video analyses on US stock about what is going to happen as forecast on Netflix and Tesla. Today is 18/10/2022 NETFLIX is actually selling. click to watch the:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRL_0OzYAts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jats2k2002: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2022
DivineSkills70:
Please do all stockbrokers charge annual fees like Morgan Stanley?

Annual fee for what??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
I tried to subscribe to get historical data for the companies on NASD on their website but keep getting a 404 error.

Please does anyone know how to access this information? I might be looking in the wrong places.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DivineSkills70: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jats2k2002:

Annual fee for what??

Sorry, I meant Morgan Capital. I saw they charge N2,500 annual fee.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
thesilentone:
I tried to subscribe to get historical data for the companies on NASD on their website but keep getting a 404 error.

Please does anyone know how to access this information? I might be looking in the wrong places.

Thanks
You can't anymore due to the website upgrade and change.
The current NASD website is different from the previous website.
What kind of historical data and for what company are you looking for?
Maybe i can help you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2022
DivineSkills70:

Where did you see that?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Justcul:

UBA is more attractive based on dividend yield for me.

Please note: I am also invested in Access

Please what is their (Access and UBA's) Div yield
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mercylicious234: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
angelo82:
Hi to all my traders in the house.Hope you are having a great moment.@Lance,I hope you are doing great.I am back to NSE as volatility will resume soon.
mercylicious234:
grin
Nice to see the old timers returning to this thread!! shocked
Was familiar with Oga Angelo's posts when I was still following this thread from guest mode that time........
......and mama Mercy, very wonderful Sis back then. grin

Warmest welcome to Oga Nosa2 as well. The moniker rings bell. smiley

You are welcome back Sir/Ma!!

We hope to learn more from your wealth of knowledge. wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
GEREGU:
Q3- 39B revenue, 13B profit before tax.
https://nairametrics.com/2022/10/16/early-flier-geregu-power-releases-2022-9-months-interim-results/

DivineSkills70:
Morgan Capital charges N2,500 annual maintenance fees from inception.
Normally deducted at the beginning of the year.
This was also clearly stated somewhere on the website.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
yMcy56:

Nice to see the old timers returning to this thread!! shocked
Was familiar with Oga Angelo's posts when I was still following this thread from guest mode that time........
......and mama Mercy, very wonderful Sis back then. grin

Warmest welcome to Oga Nosa2 as well. The moniker rings bell. smiley

You are welcome back Sir/Ma!!

We hope to learn more from your wealth of knowledge. wink

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
yMcy56:
GEREGU:
https://nairametrics.com/2022/10/16/early-flier-geregu-power-releases-2022-9-months-interim-results/

I'm just learning about this.
Where can I find out more info about this as i have never been charged this as a client of MorganCapital Stockbrokers?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2022
nosa2:

Please what is their (Access and UBA's) Div yield

UBA is a little bit more than 14%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2022
thesilentone:
Moody's appear to have come for Naija banks, although the associated document suggests that the rating was solicited for most of the banks.

The potential downgrade will be monitored but it hasn't impacted today's trading potentially because the market has discounted the impact of a downgrade.

It will be good to know the truth.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vinmayo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2022
Wapgod:

I'm just learning about this.
Where can I find out more info about this as i have never been charged this as a client of MorganCapital Stockbrokers?

acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:b788941b-ca54-3e02-a31b-7aca338dde87
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DivineSkills70: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2022
yMcy56:
GEREGU:

Thanks. I am aware of the charges.

I am asking if other stockbrokers (Chapel, Apt and Co) charges same too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2022
Thank you for your response.

I wanted to get the historical daily prices for a few companies - preferably price and volume charts if available and annual reports

CR services Plc

Since my initial post, I have realised that the pink and red categories of companies provide little to zero useful information for investors.

Wapgod:

You can't anymore due to the website upgrade and change.
The current NASD website is different from the previous website.
What kind of historical data and for what company are you looking for?
Maybe i can help you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
I attached the reports I downloaded from Moody's website to my initial post.
The stated reasons are on their website which is reasonable, I don't know what you mean by 'the truth'.

angelo82:

It will be good to know the truth.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2022
thesilentone:
Thank you for your response.

I wanted to get the historical daily prices for a few companies - preferably price and volume charts if available and annual reports

CR services Plc

Since my initial post, I have realised that the pink and red categories of companies provide little to zero useful information for investors.

Avoid companies that are not in the Blue categories.
They are simply not investable and you will most likely lose your investment/money 99% of the time.
The two investments I made,One in a pink category company and another one in a red category company are not looking good at all.
Check NASD 2021 Annual report for information on the colour categories of the companies.
The pink and red category of companies provides little to zero useful information for investors, that is why they in the pink and red categories and not the blue category.

To get the historical daily prices for a few companies - preferably price and volume charts if available and annual reports of a company in the blue category click on the security name and you will be directed to the specific page of that security, where you will find what you are looking for.
Another way to get the annual report of a company, go to the company's website and look for the investors relations page or financials page.

On CR services Plc, there is simply no liquidity at all for shares of this company on the NASD OTC exchange.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6788) (6789) (6790) (6791) (6792) (6793) (6794) ... (7757) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), Mills55, BabsO2(m), ndept, chillykelly86(m), Ades1, 222Martins(m), bolton08(m), ogoo4real, TsarZed, ehay(f), Stan2330(m), Kwibaba(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.