Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10905665 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) (6790) (6791) (6792) ... (7759) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
GTCO
Offers sighted to be thinning out since market opens....
Quite a considerable units offloaded @17......
Bids now lined up @17.....
Let's see if the dumper is renewing energy, on recess or he's getting tired......
E Ku Market o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mpeace:
I left FBNH because of Otedola. I no fit enter any company where otedola has controlling interest.
Last last Gerugu will go like forte oil. They will pump and dump and sell.
I never had an eye on Geregu.

I think Otedola and wale tinubu belong to the same class.
Better no dull yourself. grin
We are no longer in the analogue era. You'll just have to be at alert when you think you're sighting "danger".
Could then be danger to you or pullback to another person.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
yMcy56:
GTCO
Offers sighted to be thinning out since market opens....
Quite a considerable units offloaded @17......
Bids now lined up @17.....
Let's see if the dumper is renewing energy, on recess or he's getting tired......
E Ku Market o.

It is like the person(s) has expended his arsenal, hopefully it start moving by normal forces. I bought small today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
GTCO
One Oga don carry vawulence 4M single offer put for 18.55......lets see what they're up to again...
Another 14M or thereabout placed and removed again.......
Maybe the guy has about 20M more units to go.... smiley

Just looked like ZENITH is waiting on GTCO.... smiley

* Pls not any form of advice*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
"BoE were responding to a “run dynamic” on pension funds - a wholesale equivalent of the run which destroyed Northern Rock.
Had they not intervened, there would have been mass insolvencies of pension funds by THIS AFTERNOON."

Imagine.

Hearing that the finance minister (Kwazi Kwarteng) had been told to resign. But he is resisting.

Complex things happening.

Just imagine doing QE when UK is faced with 10% inflation rate. Inflation will finish the DMs.

Breaking news : Kwasi Kwarteng sacked.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Let's welcome an Indian as the Prime minister of UK. grin grin

Liz needs to go.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Incompetence should never be celebrated.

The 'firer' will soon be fired too, only a matter of time

RabbiDoracle:

Breaking news : Kwasi Kwarteng sacked.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
GTCO:
Sighted @17.50!
17.50 offer almost gone.......
Is the dumper still coming?

Watching that 4M guy maybe he'll remove the bid when buying is getting close Or maybe he actually wants to sell Or maybe it's fake offer....... smiley
** He removed the offer before closing. Lol*

*Not any for of advice. Just what I'm seeing in market for update purpose. Mcy will not be hold liable for any of your actions *
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
thesilentone:
Good riddance to bad rubbish. Incompetence should never be celebrated.

The 'firer' will soon be fired too, only a matter of time

Exactly. I agree with you.

The duo (kwasi and Liz) messed up big time. Their policies almost created the greatest financial accident the world would have ever witnessed and it was averted at the last minute.

Liz cannot continue because that was not what she campaigned for. Now Liz wants to go back to those policies that Rishi said he would do if he is elected PM. So Liz should not be allowed to stay because she is incompetent.

After these, the next to be axed should be Christine Lagarde

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
Those waiting at N12, una weldone ooo GTCO grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Average result from UCAP

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36921_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FO.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Phlinx: 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2022
yMcy56:
GTCO:
Sighted @17.50!
17.50 offer almost gone.......
Is the dumper still coming?

Watching that 4M guy maybe he'll remove the bid when buying is getting close Or maybe he actually wants to sell Or maybe it's fake offer....... smiley
** He removed the offer before closing. Lol*

*Not any for of advice. Just what I'm seeing in market for update purpose. Mcy will not be hold liable for any of your actions *

Going back to 20 when dumper stops. Then what? higher or lower?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
Heishere:
Average result from UCAP

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36921_UNITED_CAPITAL_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FO.pdf
Oga mi, Don't be deceived by the EPS...
Look at the result again sir (or ma)...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2022
Justcul:
Those waiting at N12, una weldone ooo GTCO grin grin grin
...expecting pullback or reversal at every support level. This might be a pullback, not yet a reversal
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Phlinx: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2022
ebuka1997:
Otedola wants to cash out in all ways lol.
https://nairametrics.com/2022/10/14/geregu-power-to-list-n40-billion-bond-on-fmdq/

It's like FO showed you serious pepper! lipsrsealed

You just have to learn to play the game. and the game is up and down, down and up grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Exactly. I agree with you.

The duo (kwasi and Liz) messed up big time. Their policies almost created the greatest financial accident the world would have ever witnessed and it was averted at the last minute.

Liz cannot continue because that was not what she campaigned for. Now Liz wants to go back to those policies that Rishi said he would do if he is elected PM. So Liz should not be allowed to stay because she is incompetent.

After these, the next to be axed should be Christine Lagarde
...not quiet! The power-that-be only want everyone to believe that the former chancellor, Kwasi Kwarteng, is incompetent because of the planned cut of corporation tax (which invariably should cushion the effect of rise in consumer goods). Unfortunately, Pounds sterling keeps declining. To me, its a conspiracy orchestrated by the financial communities and Kwasi fell into their trap. Before Truss and Kwasi came onboard, UK economic situations has been the worst since 2008, I think they just not ready for Kwasi to be the next in command to their PM!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Phlinx:

You just have to learn to play the game. and the game is up and down, down and up grin

One doesn't have to play every game to be successful on NSE..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
BullBearMkt:

...not quiet! The power-that-be only want everyone to believe that the former chancellor, Kwasi Kwarteng, is incompetent because of the planned cut of corporation tax (which invariably should cushion the effect of rise in consumer goods). Unfortunately, Pounds sterling keeps declining. To me, its a conspiracy orchestrated by the financial communities and Kwasi fell into their trap. Before Truss and Kwasi came onboard, UK economic situations has been the worst since 2008, I think they just not ready for Kwasi to be the next in command to their PM!
grin grin grin grin grin

A lot of white brits don't like him for his colour, what i felt from reading posts on Twitter. Racism is real.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
ositadima1:

A lot of white brits don't like him for his colour, what i felt from reading posts on Twitter. Racism is real.
absolutely!!! British knows how to play it and you'll start to see yourself as a failure & people blaming you as a failure too!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Phlinx: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
pluto09:

One doesn't have to play every game to be successful on NSE..

Nse is the game..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LordAdam16: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
Let's welcome an Indian as the Prime minister of UK. grin grin

Liz needs to go.

Glass Cliff in play.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass_cliff

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
yMcy56:

Better no dull yourself. grin
We are no longer in the analogue era. You'll just have to be at alert when you think you're sighting "danger".
Could then be danger to you or pullback to another person.... tongue
Sometimes its easier to enter than to pullback.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by comatekeke: 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mpeace:
Good quote.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
BullBearMkt:

...expecting pullback or reversal at every support level. This might be a pullback, not yet a reversal
grin grin grin grin grin

Boss you dey give expo o
Let guyman learn Lol grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Oloro29(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
yMcy56:

IEI AGM Resolution:
* 49.4% Mandatory take-over approved @ N1.60k
* Directors to take all necessary steps to implement this.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36895_INTERNATIONAL_ENERGY_INSURANCE_PLC%2043RD_ANNUAL_GENERAL.pdf

Thank you so much , madam Mercy, God bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Mpeace:
Meaning?

Btw, you don see our Q3 result? tongue
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36925_GEREGU_POWER_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Phlinx:

Otedola is a bandit na. Well like they say, Forte oil was school fees to me, he can’t catch me again, I’m now enjoying my 18% dividend in GTco.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2022
DrAwo:

Oga mi, Don't be deceived by the EPS...
Look at the result again sir (or ma)...

I am not a finance guy o. Is it good or bad?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2022
Mpeace:

Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
yMcy56:

Meaning?

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/36925_GEREGU_POWER_PLC%20_QUARTER_3_%20_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_.pdf

They have chopped this company
Nothing wey we no go see; they even turned the P&L page to landscape so that you would need to turn your neck upside down Lol. You need to print this before you can understand the abracadabra.

In short, profit has nosedived 50% within a year. Meanwhile, they retained the old share so that the EPS would still look attractive in naira Lol instead of 0.0004 kobo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
yMcy56:

Meaning?

Lol @ Our. Hope say you no enter this bus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6786) (6787) (6788) (6789) (6790) (6791) (6792) ... (7759) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: delvzy(m), robobo, sterlingD(m), kolaish(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.