Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10872509 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6817) (6818) (6819) (6820) (6821) (6822) (6823) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2022
Gem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:23am On Nov 29, 2022
Top secret

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2022
This is the MOVE index which tracks volatility in the bond market.

This index needs to spike aggressively from the current 131 to over 220.

This spike will only be explained by an imminent global bond crisis. It will be a severe bond meltdown.

Once it affects bonds, most times it affects stocks as well.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:20am On Nov 29, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
This is the MOVE index which tracks volatility in the bond market.

This index needs to spike aggressively from the current 131 to over 220.

This spike will only be explained by an imminent global bond crisis. It will be a severe bond meltdown.

Once it affects bonds, most times it affects stocks as well.

Oracle and his spike shoes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 29, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Oracle and his spike shoes

grin grin grin

Na Alexander McQueen spikes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2022
Death cross active on daily.

10 trading days since call out

thesilentone:
SEPLAT NSE - H&S on the weekly - 790 area is support, That gap between the current price and support is filled with AIR.
SEPLAT LSE - Double top on the weekly.

Break of neck - next week? expected with that full body bearish candle
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Too many pullbacks at the 200SMA, not a good look for bullish sentiments. Saving grace right now is the number above the 50sma, this gives hope that we might trend upwards. However, the longer we sit on a two-legged stool, the more our chances of falling.

Focus on the leaders that will pull the rest of the market. A few companies are acting right, they are obvious to whoever is looking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:37am On Nov 29, 2022
sapa (bearish season) no go o. everybody just quiet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2022
jideflash:
sapa (bearish season) no go o. everybody just quiet

What is the exponential moving average of the sapa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2022
STANBIC getting a taste of ' one tree doesn't make a forest' pullback.

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
thesilentone:

grin grin grin

I think it would get a higher low in the next support after the seemingly double bottom formation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:40pm On Nov 29, 2022
#30 is the magic number. It needs to hold the number as tightening continues before aiming to push through the overhead resistance.

modified:
The push up before the gap was a fake - 3 bars back if you look at the volume in comparison to the price bar. No one can create a bullish momentum unless more smart money intend to make it happen.

Agbalowomeri:

I think it would get a higher low in the next support after the seemingly double bottom formation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2022
Pro tip:
A bull based on price action without volume gets slaughtered by the bears with zero mercy.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:53pm On Nov 29, 2022
thesilentone:
#30 is the magic number. It needs to hold the number as tightening continues before aiming to push through the overhead resistance.

modified:
The push up before the gap was a fake - 3 bars back if you look at the volume in comparison to the price bar. No one can create a bullish momentum unless more smart money intend to make it happen.

But bullish momentum won't come suddenly. It will reflect gradually from the lower timeframes before the higher ones.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
thesilentone:
Pro tip:
A bull based on price action without volume gets slaughtered by the bears with zero mercy.

Volume is the fuel
Oya give us your volume indicators on the daily for Ngsebank10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2022
You are correct.
However, if it is a true bull, everyone will partake at various points.
I'm happy to participate AFTER others have, happy to get down at my bus stop whilst the ride continues. The issue some people have is that they want to be there before it starts, the market shows them pepper, they get frustrated and leave before the market turns around and heads in the direction they first anticipated.

I don't want that for my mental state.

Agbalowomeri:

But bullish momentum won't come suddenly. It will reflect gradually from the lower timeframes before the higher ones.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2022
thesilentone:
You are correct.
However, if it is a true bull, everyone will partake at various points.
I'm happy to participate AFTER others have, happy to get down at my bus stop whilst the ride continues. The issue some people have is that they want to be there before it starts, the market shows them pepper, they get frustrated and leave before the market turns around and heads in the direction they first anticipated.

I don't want that for my mental state.

That's why it is efficient to add dividend to your strategy. Like my Oga Onifa would say, if e no poo e go vomit Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2022
Dividends are not the 'be all, end all' though. Opportunity cost is a thing.

Agbalowomeri:

That's why it is efficient to add dividend to your strategy. Like my Oga Onifa would say, if e no poo e go vomit Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2022
thesilentone:
Dividends are not the 'be all, end all' though. Opportunity cost is a thing.

Yeah if you can time the market bottom confirmation, you won't need to wait longer than a year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2022
That 'confirmation' is what matters. Patience and structure is how I get it.

Agbalowomeri:

Yeah if you can time the market bottom confirmation, you won't need to wait longer than a year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2022
thesilentone:
That 'confirmation' is what matters. Patience and structure is how I get it.

Different strategies
My target typically 200% so both fundamental and technical tools are needed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 1:23pm On Nov 29, 2022
I agree
Agbalowomeri:

Different strategies
My target typically 200% so both fundamental and technical tools are needed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
Baba Agba, na that part i no know. grin
Agbalowomeri:

What is the exponential moving average of the sapa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Academy Press, just docile

Neither Bearish nor Bullish.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2022
It is bearish with a death cross imminent.
essentialone:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2022
thesilentone:
It is bearish with a death cross imminent.

Recommendation on Academy Press

Buy, Sell, or Hold?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2022
I don't make recommendations on stocks.

would I buy it now? No - strictly technical decision
Would I sell it? Maybe, depending on my entry point
Would I Hold? If my thesis when I purchased it hasn't changed, I won't do anything. If it has changed, then I'll make a decision based on my timeframe.

essentialone:

Buy, Sell, or Hold?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2022
With all these uncertainties in the market, IT IS WELL!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 6:33pm On Nov 29, 2022
essentialone:

i sold mine ages ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 6:39pm On Nov 29, 2022
essentialone:

Buy, Sell, or Hold?
If you don't have, don't buy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by juniorrate: 9:34pm On Nov 29, 2022
thesilentone:

grin grin grin

from the chart i can see a falling wedge in weekly which a bullish pattern and with a big vol it can break the #32 which is acting as resistance from the trendline and that will be sure uptrend if it keep holding strong there while at the same time if rejected at #32 then expect it to break below #27 this time

(1) (2) (3) ... (6817) (6818) (6819) (6820) (6821) (6822) (6823) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), emmasoft(m), lexy2lexy, ekkywolex(m), Testimonies777(m), ernie4life(m), sterlingD(m), olaremint(m), robobo, ositadima1(m), Agbalowomeri and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.