Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10946407 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
yMcy56:

Lol.
If he wants to play JAPAUL he should play it, if not let him exit. JAPAUL is not for the emotional ones who'll keep checking price movement everyday.
JP will move at its own time irrespective of result or any other factor......be it negative or not.

Japaul is a March project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
yMcy56:

Too many interests and pot belly ogas in those stocks......
That's why I'm not a personal fan of too popular stocks like ZEE and GTCO. I mostly follow it up for my people here. smiley

Both stocks are not supposed to be selling below N40 like Loco said, but just imagine them moving in circles. Stocks not even close in any ramification deliver more than them.

I agree with ur analysis..I doubt if they will rally after div declaration ..we wait and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
megawealth01:
I'm good. Happy PROSPEROUS New year in advance, nne. Crypto don humble boiz grin
Think you were warned that time but you said you're on top of the game.
You ought to have known where and when to back out.
Lesson learnt. Na everyday we dey learn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
yMcy56:

Feelamong is Baba crypto

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 30, 2022
Harvestock01:

Japaul is a March project.

Your projection is good but I think the stock will be over priced by then.

Many green lights are spotted on the stock.

When you see a sudden volume spike, know the time is near.

I will buy more units of Japaul with Thomaswytt loot next week while CWG heads for +100%.

100℅ and more is my target in all my kobo kobo stocks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Agbalowomeri:
Feelamong is Baba crypto
Bigjay too.
Crypto really showed some people strong thing...
It's the way they made the money that they lost it.
It's a pity sha. Not easy to lose money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
yMcy56:

Bigjay too.
Crypto really showed some people strong thing...
It's the way they made the money that they lost it.
It's a pity sha. Not easy to lose money.

It's part of school fees
Crypto is kalokalo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
locodemy:

Me and you dey rub mind together for Nigerian stocks with Aunty Mercy, you abandon us run go crypto.

Now you got the experience, just look for the money but not like that guy of yesterday oooo.Abi na you be that in another handle?

I've not been here for months now jare... I will resume stock next year... I'm enjoying the holidays in a quiet vacation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
yMcy56:

It's well nne... I will get back to stock trading when I'm back from holidays. My brokers don disturb me tire
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

It's part of school fees
Crypto is kalokalo

Kalo Kalo ...
Gbe nkan mi...
Se enu weren...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lion123:
i hope gtco falls below n20 again.

Doubt it. 22 yes, lowest I can speculate it will go is 21.5.

If it goes lower, it will be my joy

Dividend declaration is around the corner, price should push circa 25-26 by late Feb to early march
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
CardinalStone Securities Limited ranks number 1 stockbroker in volume and value for year 2022

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 5:00am On Dec 31, 2022
locodemy:

It's turn by turn.No panic

Please, this McNichols, is it also part of the Turn by Turn?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2022
Ginalex:
CardinalStone Securities Limited ranks number 1 stockbroker in volume and value for year 2022

Nice one, pushed Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers to number 2

That should be the first time in the last 10 years

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

Nice one, pushed Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers to number.

That should be the first time in the last 10 years

Una nairaland don push Morgan up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

How
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

They are number 3 as per volume, but not among the top 10 as per value
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2022
Cardinal Stone Securities carried out transactions worth N571 billion in 2022 to occupy the first position as per value, while Investment One Stockbroker carried out transactions worth N41 billion to occupy the 10th position as per value of transaction.

The usual winner as per the value of transaction carried out ie Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers sold and bought about N180 billion worth of securities to occupy the second position
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2022
ositadima1:
PZ fair value is 16 (another stock dat will deliver at least 40%)

My brother, not now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2022
Repeated Post

The post below is exactly one year today. I only changed 2022 to 2023. Looking at the outgoing year, I felt the content of the post is still relevant and we can remind ourselves of some of the things we already know. Just have a glance.

Few things to Note in 2023

In a few hours, it will be another year. 2023 … loading.
I believe the outgoing year 2022 had its ups and downs, there were some mistakes and likewise some areas where things were done right in terms of investment decisions.
Many met their saving and investment objectives while some could not, some miss opportunities while others make use of opportunities, in all we have learned one lesson or the other.

As we look forward to a new year, here are some good investment practices that could help:

1. In all your investment moves make sure the safety of your capital takes priority.

2. Note that you can’t be everywhere in terms of investment rather go for what you understand, and you have the ability to cope with the inherent risk.

3. One of the best moves in investment is to start with what you have. Don’t wait till you have all the millions. Do something with what you have currently and build on it.
For instance, if you have plans to invest in bonds or real estate and currently you only have tens or hundreds of thousands why not start with mutual funds that can help you build your funds gradually and in no time you can invest in your desired investment window rather than waiting and your money losing value.

4. There will always be Ponzi schemes so watch out and tread carefully. When returns look too good to be true it’s most likely not true no matter who is involved.

5. Don’t tie your investment decisions only to rumors. Do your due diligence always. Note sometimes you may see yourself going alone on your decision to invest, don’t bother as much as you are sure and know you are on the right track.

6. Always endeavor to have a balanced portfolio that can help in your risk management. Risks are managed better when spread across different investment windows.

7. Don’t forget according to Warren Buffett
Rule No.1: Never lose money. Rule No.2: Never forget rule No.1

I wish you all a happy, bullish, high-yielding, and investment favorable 2023!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

They are number 3 as per volume, but not among the top 10 as per value

At least Morgan appear somewhere United capital securities did not appear anywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2022
emmanuelewumi:
Cardinal Stone Securities carried out transactions worth N571 billion in 2022 to occupy the first position as per value, while Investment One Stockbroker carried out transactions worth N41 billion to occupy the 10th position as per value of transaction.

The usual winner as per the value of transaction carried out ie Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers sold and bought about N180 billion worth of securities to occupy the second position

That's such a big gap between 1st and 2nd in value
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2022
The last day of the calendar year created by Man and his restlessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good day Mr Current price.
Compliments of the season, Happy New year in advance
Thanks for the last fair value advice on 3 stocks you gave me.
Please what is your spreadsheet ( fair value) saying about STERLING BANK and MRS oil
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Good day Mr Current price.
Compliments of the season, Happy New year in advance
Thanks for the last fair value advice on 3 stocks you gave me.
Please what is your spreadsheet ( fair value) saying about STERLING BANK and MRS oil
Thanks
currentprice:
Ekuu Mkt o

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
yMcy56:

Global market in turmoil when it comes to 2022. Only energy and few sector stocks outperformed the market

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:48am On Jan 01, 2023
Pls kindly permit me to re-echo these thought from near a year ago.

Have you taken out some time to pay it forward? ...that is; extend to others a part of the blessing that God has showered upon you?
Honestly, after going down on your knees to thank God for the privilege of life and his grace upon us, it is by far the next best thing to do and a great way to kick start yet another new year.

Pls take out some time to visit the nearest orphanage, care/disability center or hospital near you. …for it is gestures like these that makes for a MEANINGFUL, PURPOSEFUL and WORTHY LIFE… and one that ultimately pleases God!!

The last few days in December 2022 saw me and a couple of friends visit a few places in my state of residence-- extending warm regards and contributing our widow's mite to a few orphanage/less privileged homes, hospitals and care centers.
Two members of this great platform were also involved and I consider it a thing of honor and privilege to be a part of it.
While what we gave out might not be so much, it is the intent that really matters.
Divine on my side, I also intend to carry out the same act in one other state before wrapping things up in my home state. (will visit my last target place this Tuesday Jan 3, 2023)

You too can do the same and even better.
Pls I encourage you to do so. Extend a helping hand to someone near you today! …note that nothing can be considered too small. Your act of kindness might just help turnaround a dare situation or even be the support tool to save a soul.
Indeed there is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving. And remember that when you do, you create the needed room for divine to bless you even more.

The year 2022 might have been a tough one for some of us but we are confident that 2023 will be much better!
As we strive to engage in various legitimate businesses and investment channels to better our lives, may we also remember to always keep a good standing with God. …For this part, is everything!
Beyond investments and all there is to it, my personal and honest desire (in 2023) would be wishing for a HEALTHY and BLISSFUL year for my family (both nuclear and extended), friends and well-wishers.
…I wish you even more!

Welcome to 2023!
Let's pray it marks the beginning of a new dawn for all of us.
May the greatest/finest moments of 2022 be the smallest moments in 2023!

Regards

#Modified from a yr ago

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:10am On Jan 01, 2023
To all those who reached out to me, I salute you!
To everyone in the house, I greet you!

Unfortunately, I've not been very frequent here due largely to time constrain.
But I sometimes try to read through some post... and I see some interesting views, impactful engagements and great inputs from quite a few fellows.
...Pls keep up the good work!

To those who sent me mails and messages; will try to revert back as soon as I can.

Once again, welcome to 2023!
Here's raising a glass to a fruitful and fulfilling year ahead.

Cheers!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6836) (6837) (6838) (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) ... (7775) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.