Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10946781 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) (6843) (6844) (6845) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:21am On Jan 04, 2023
Coolcash1:
Load up Oando and thank me later!
Any news source?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2023
The management and board of directors of ACCESS HOLDINGS are extremely stingy to shareholders, they also destroy billions of shareholder value by issuing billions of naira equity every year to management and staff, therefore diluting Access shareholders.
I have long since sold all my Holdings in them.
Nigeria is too hard for me to be generating mediocre return on my invested capital.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2023
Coolcash1:
You can't give advice like this without giving the reason.
It could be a trap.
Some people on this thread invest millions .

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Redoil:

why
is your reason technical or fundamental
or perhaps Insider knowledge tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2023
Coolcash1:

Chief have they finally finalise the wuruwuru buy out. Shld we be expecting 100% or more final price from todays price. loll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2023
Coolcash1:

DD Advised. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
NB and FCMB on full offer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wapgod:
The management and board of directors of ACCESS HOLDINGS are extremely stingy to shareholders, they also destroy billions of shareholder value by issuing billions of naira equity every year to management and staff, therefore diluting Access shareholders.
I have long since sold all my Holdings in them.
Nigeria is too hard for me to be generating mediocre return on my invested capital.
I don Waka from Access and UBA a long time ago. To cross pass N11....Na wahala...with prayer and fasting ... As if then swear for them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamR: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
dapix:
NB and FCMB on full offer
Offer or bid?
Check again, pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
IamR:

Offer or bid?
Check again, pls.

Sorry BID
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
It's turn by turn.

At it's time, Japaul Gold shares will be very scarce in the market for a while.

+200℅ and more loading......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Willie2015:
I don Waka from Access and UBA a long time ago. To cross pass N11....Na wahala...with prayer and fasting ... As if then swear for them

If they don't pay NGN1.50K dividend, I don't see them staying beyond 11
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
locodemy:
It's turn by turn.

At it's time, Japaul Gold shares will be very scarce in the market for a while.

+200℅ and more loading......

You are just searching for jail upandan

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
Coolcash1:

DD Advised. cool

Below clauses are excerpts from NGX's guideline for delisting a stock. Is it applicable to Oando shares? If it is, what is the likely offer to be paid to minority shareholders based on the clauses?

1.10 The Issuer shall set aside funds sufficient to purchase the interest of all shareholders who expressed their dissent to the resolution to de-list the Issuer; and the Funds shall be domiciled with a Registrar or a Custodian duly registered by and in good standing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
1.11 The share price at which the dissenting shareholders’ interests shall be bought shall not be less than the highest price at which the Issuer traded over the six (6) months immediately preceding the date on which the notice of the AGM/ EGM at which the resolution to de-list the Issuer was issued.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

You are just searching for jail upandan

This market doesn't show respect to anyone.
The market defy the experts and traders.

You can also go to Jail with your Gtb.Hope you know?

Market is right in anything it does.It shows justice to who deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
locodemy:

This market doesn't show respect to anyone.
The market defile the experts and traders.

You can also go to Jail with your Gtb.Hope you know?

Market is right in anything it does.It shows justice to who deserves it.
...at least with a stock like GTCO, you would go to jail with stride knowing fully well you did your due diligence
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
BullBearMkt:

...at least with a stock like GTCO, you would go to jail with stride knowing fully well you did your due diligence
grin grin grin grin grin

For me.Money is money no matter where I make it.If I see light in Daarcom today,I will go there.My goal is to make that money and leave.

One thing I know is neither me nor Agba can detect which stock the market will favour or punish despite our huge or shallow experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
locodemy:

For me.Money is money no matter where I make it.If I see light in Daarcom today,I will go there.My goal is to make that money and leave.

One thing I know is neither me nor Agba can detect which stock the market will favour or punish despite our huge or shallow experience.

Your own dey always punish. So much so I am beginning to think you are monkey hunting. NCR, Chams, Thomaswytt etc

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Heishere:

Your own dey always punish. So much so I am beginning to think you are monkey hunting. NCR, Chams, Thomaswytt etc

My own is to point a winning stock like Cp also do and allow the market to respond.

I have never asked anyone to buy any stock.If you know me as a swing trader, you can't hold me responsible for any loss.

I will still point more stocks in the future and market will still do justice to them for a while.If you buy any stock that is not fundamentally strong, book profit when you see it rising and don't blame anyone if you fail to sell.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Heishere:

No, I am a trader.Better know it now if you have not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Newbie spotted grin

Yes ooo. Just trying to understand this scary market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Heishere:

@loco is not the bolded. He concentrates more on sentiments analysis to decide when perceived individual penny stocks will rise to his destination price and run away thereafter with his loot grin.

We cannot all sleep and face one side. That is his own way of trading. It does pay at times, especially when you understand the game. i.e. when you enter at the right price and exit before the door becomes narrow or closed and the key thrown away for another one year.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 04, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wapgod:

How gold and stock related?

The monker is JAPAULGOLD grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

The monker is JAPAULGOLD grin
Oh, okay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wapgod:

How gold and stock related?

You are always far.
Anyway anyone that always ask about road directions does not miss road

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
locodemy:

You are always far.
Anyway anyone that always ask about road directions does not miss road

Why do always have to be incendiary?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wapgod:

Why do always have to be incendiary?

Loco dem say you dey burn diary for incense?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Loco dem say you dey burn diary for incense?
Lol.
Use a dictionary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
Wapgod:

Lol.
Use a dictionary.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Just one out of my 4 core stocks continue to act like it has 'Ogbanje'.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6839) (6840) (6841) (6842) (6843) (6844) (6845) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Melcapital, SonofElElyonRet, Mills55, Raider76 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.