Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10849943 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6844) (6845) (6846) (6847) (6848) (6849) (6850) ... (7742) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Mpeace:
But on a very serious note, totalenergies dey provoke person. The stock can be on full bid for one week without any price appreciation.
The same thing happening with okomu oil.i guess is the cap on the quantity at a time that can change the price for the day.For okomu no wahala since I bought @50 but total na 238.
Oga current, pls what is your BLANKET saying this time about total.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
robobo:

where are we going?

54 or 65?

my TA bedsheet says 63 so 65 is possible

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
currentprice:

my TA bedsheet says 63 so 65 is possible

grin grin grin

ok chief thanks

its necessary to keep sight of the Macro (ASI)

while watching the Micro (individual stocks) like a mother hen (with intensity)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Wapgod(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I don't know oh.I see some ogas here saying they have btw 1-3 stocks only.I keep wondering how it is possible. When my own is over 30.And I am not seeing upto 10 percent cash flow at the end of the year from my investment when you minus stocks appreciation.
I just sold heavy units of UBA shares today and some other shares in order to reduce my portfolio to only two shares.
I find it just easier to manage and average down in case of price depreciation.
Still selling though.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Is it too late to jump on the GTbank or Zenith bank wagon?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
beejay1:

At least you will get 10% dividend Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2023
beejay1:
Too late? Some investors are still praying to breakeven at current prices. I believe you're good to go!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2023
Just looking at ucap and Afrprudential.ucap @1.20 and afriprudential at 1.80 listing price Then I later bought most of ucap at .90kobo.Imagine if all my investment was just on ucap.just thinking aloud

Oga current wrote off international breweries And that is my joker for the future in that sector.The worst case it goes the way of dangota floor.
Pls do remember my own analysis is based on what I see in Street just like I keyed then in wapco.I always look out for companies I invest in for thr products and services on the Street oh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2023
beejay1:
Today is January 12. This almost in election season and the market itself is over-thinking. As you're not already in the market, you want to keep your money till a clearer buying season. This is my amateurish perspective. Listen to the experts please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Strategical: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
Experts in the house, please is it advisable to sell Bua Cement now and buy another stock or to still hold?

There is already capital gain on my holdings and there is really no immediate need for cash.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 2:34am On Jan 13, 2023
What is you typical holding time for a stock? Do you get charge and fees for selling too soon after purchasing a stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:48am On Jan 13, 2023
Strategical:
Experts in the house, please is it advisable to sell Bua Cement now and buy another stock or to still hold?

There is already capital gain on my holdings and there is really no immediate need for cash.

Thank you

You have not heard my mantra "ride your winners till orgasm"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 7:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I don't know oh.I see some ogas here saying they have btw 1-3 stocks only.I keep wondering how it is possible. When my own is over 30.And I am not seeing upto 10 percent cash flow at the end of the year from my investment when you minus stocks appreciation.
i stay with the top 4 banks so as to earn atleast 18% on my entire capital

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2023
Redoil:

i stay with the top 4 banks so as to earn atleast 18% on my entire capital
18%? Wow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2023
Mpeace:
18%? Wow.

TB forever niyen plus plenty room for capital appreciation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

TB forever niyen plus plenty room for capital appreciation
TB wey go soon default?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2023
Mpeace:
TB wey go soon default?

I am saying 18% is synonymous to Treasury bill

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:19am On Jan 13, 2023
CURRENTLY WE ARE SHARING SOME FUNDAMENTAL INFORMATION TO OUR MEMBERS
This is how some quaterly fundamentals for UBA look like.

We simplify fundamentals and technicals for easy understanding.

Also, there is the possibility that the Nigeria index may not go down during the election as we are envisaging due to some developments in the global market, it may continue tibe ib a range, except something very threatening to the business operatibg environment happens.

Let us have a nice day.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2023
E Ku Market o. smiley
Happy New Year.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olaide1295: 11:43am On Jan 13, 2023
l
Mpeace:
TB wey go soon default?
Do you mean Treasury bills? If yes, why do you think the Nigeria gov will default on it's own issued currency?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
My money growing like grass

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2023
Agbalowomeri:
My money growing like grass

owo dee grin for Agba money growing like grass ...I was waiting for gtb @ 12
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2023
fbnh don't want to move ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
lancee:

grin

I hope you bought enough food and drinks that will last you a lifetime as you wait? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2023
Dum20:

grin

I hope you bought enough food and drinks that will last you a lifetime as you wait? grin

waiting for pullback grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2023
lancee:

Waited for the FPI's pulling it down back to N17.6 and missed this current gains sad smiley grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2023
BabsO2:

Waited for the FPI's pulling it down back to N17.6 and missed this current gains sad smiley grin

Be like say na mini bull or burundi wan get started ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
lancee:

Be like say na mini bull or burundi wan get started ?

It's local value investors and Market Makers at work. Plus the few FPI's left no more pulling the sell trigger grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2023
Wapco and zenith which will first reach #30 though in different sector.My guess is wapco. Pls make yours
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Wapco and zenith which will first reach #30 though in different sector.My guess is wapco. Pls make yours

New Year, New Name, Same Old Individual grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2023
Mpeace:
18%? Wow.

GTB 17% TO 18%
ZENITH 16% TO 18%
UBA 14% TO 16%
if i am wrong please correct me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2023
Streetinvestor2:

Your portfolio is over diversified in my own view.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6844) (6845) (6846) (6847) (6848) (6849) (6850) ... (7742) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agbalowomeri, onegentleguy, Audacius, Yollymar, cooldudeng(m), IamR, Princkez, Mpeace(m), sterlingD(m), mails4funshi(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.