Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875057 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6876) (6877) (6878) (6879) (6880) (6881) (6882) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
juniorrate:

TA show that Lp will win d election and the bull will continue from monday grin
This una chart don dey use style turn to babalawo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
essentialone:
NB set to push to N60.

based on the latest report/numbers, the stock appears overvalued stock on the bedsheet angry

base on sentiment, the name "Breweries" may help u push it up to your target sha hope investors cheesy

TA is neither supporting up nor down on Monthly TF undecided
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Might be too early to make a call, but with what I have seen and analyzed thus far, there's a near 1 probability that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi shall win the ongoing presidential election.
...likelihood of occurrence is high even with a 50% voter turnout!

My forecast based on a combination of different plays and scenarios.

I would gladly love to be proved wrong.
Everyone knows I am, and will continue to be non-partisan.
Just love playing with Nos, which necessitated this post.

I see something in play.

May the voice of the masses PREVAIL!
May the deserving candidate Excel.
May Nigeria Win!

It is well.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by machine606: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
BuA and NB : poor Dividend payout!

I don't see NB pushing but decrease in the short term.

As for the election, APC has the higher chances of winning, followed by Sticky, then Obi.
Am observing Ondo sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mpeace:
BUA cement of 99.45 paying dividend of 2.80. No be juju be that?
LWKMD .Make we dey. watch Rabiu with 10D

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
E Ku voting today. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
machine606:
BuA and NB : poor Dividend payout!
I don't see NB pushing but decrease in the short term.

As for the election, APC has the higher chances of winning, followed by Sticky, then Obi.
Am observing Ondo sha
Looking at where NB is coming from, I don't personally see the dividend payout as poor.......

As for BUACEM, that one na mostly for Cap appreciation, the dividend na Jara grin.......but the div is increasing on yearly basis too.
2021 FYE it was N2.60, last FYE (2022) N2.80 was proposed.
Don't mind me, maybe it's because I'm after the cap appreciation much more ni. smiley

As for the last part, APC seems to be clearing most of the SW states from figures coming in, some of the social media figures were false......but we just have to keep observing for now and allow INEC do their job...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
sterlingD:

LWKMD .Make we dey. watch Rabiu with 10D
Baba Rabiu paying Dividend like REIT , All na part of the DRIP peppersoup grin. Na to DRIP am .. Besides returning virtually all EPS back to the shareholders, Annual report vs last year shows progress ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
onegentleguy:
Might be too early to make a call, but with what I have seen and analyzed thus far, there's a near 1 probability that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Mr. Peter Gregory Obi shall win the ongoing presidential election.

I see something in play.

May Nigeria Win!

It is well.

Carry your numbers comot here
Ndi Peter Obi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
onegentleguy:

I see something in play.

May Nigeria Win!

It is well.
I and my wife voted for the first time.I have played my part and waiting for the bull.LP 312,pdp 29,Apc 25 and LP 191, pdp 25,Apc 18. Pls don't quote me .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Carry your numbers comot here
Ndi Peter Obi

Who you be?
Ndi sabotage

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 10:55pm On Feb 25, 2023
locodemy:

Who you be?
Ndi sabotage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
onegentleguy:

I see something in play.

May Nigeria Win!

It is well.
. You are a honourable member of this house. Let's keep the discussion strictly to NSEMPA.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2023
Willie2015:
. You are a honourable member of this house. Let's keep the discussion strictly to NSEMPA.

His post is very relevant at this point.
It helps in planning for positioning on NSE, knowing how investors think.
It would have been better to ask for his rough paper so we can compare notes.
Ultimately, who wins WILL boost or burn our positions in this market.
We should be thinking of these kind of permutations here to guide us on where to put money.
Personally, I know who MUST lose... grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:56am On Feb 26, 2023
DeRuggedProf:

We should be thinking of these kind of permutations here to guide us on where to put money.

Oga,one creat of hero for u.i saw your coded language on hero some moons ago

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Najdorf: 4:43am On Feb 26, 2023
How can I get into the Stock Market and Trading? Any advice?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2023
DeRuggedProf:

Whoever wins as long as it's peaceful, the market will react positively at least in the short term

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2023
My consolation has always been that whoever wins between Tinubu, Atiku, and Obi is far better than Buhari.

Beyond that, nothing else concerns me. If Una like, make una kill una selves.

DJ, please play me This Life, I can't kill myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2023
DeRuggedProf:

In my opinion, it's much easier to predict the losers than the winner at this point. All I know is that as far as the current baba is not coming back (which is obviously the case), it's a positive for the market.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Neverlosemoney: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2023
essentialone:
My consolation has always been that whoever wins between Tinubu, Atiku, and Obi is far better than Buhari.

Beyond that, nothing else concerns me. If Una like, make una kill una selves.

DJ, please play me This Life, I can't kill myself.
This same idea was what was in my head during Jonathan regime. I thought things was already worst and whoever come into power cannot make it worst again but for things to get better a little or stay just worst but I was wrong.

Buhari made Jonathan regime seems just Bad and took us to worst. My friends things can still get worst. Always prepared for worst scenario!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2023
Neverlosemoney:

This same idea was what was in my head during Jonathan regime. I thought things was already worst and whoever come into power cannot make it worst again but for things to get better a little or stay just worst but I was wrong.

Buhari made Jonathan regime seems just Bad and took us to worst. My friends things can still get worst. Always prepared for worst scenario!!!

An analysis of Buhari's regime as well as a comparison between Buhari and Jonathan regime is a completely subjective and personal matter. At the national level, you may have a fair analysis based on logistics and statistics. But hell no. You can't do so on person to person basis. Some persons became far richer, and achieved far more assets and wealth during Buhari regime than they did during Jonathan regime.

So, I still maintain that whoever wins, nothing much will change. Focus on your pocket and forget politicians. If Nigeria tire you, try and relocate abroad.

If Tinubu wins, a lot of Yorubas will still remain poverty stricken.
If Peter Obi wins, a lot of Igbos will still remain poverty stricken.
If Atiku Abubakar wins, well no need to waste time mentioning how a lot of Hausa-Fulanis will still remain poverty stricken. Buhari is a loud testimony of that already.

My people, focus on your pocket, your bank account, and your assets portfolio. Forget these politicians.

DJ, please don't delay.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Neverlosemoney: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2023
essentialone:

An analysis of Buhari's regime as well as a comparison between Buhari and Jonathan regime is a completely subjective and personal matter. At the national level, you may have a fair analysis based on logistics and statistics. But hell no. You can't do so on person to person basis. Some persons became far richer, and achieved far more assets and wealth during Buhari regime than they did during Jonathan regime.

So, I still maintain that whoever wins, nothing much will change. Focus on your pocket and forget politicians. If Nigeria tire you, try and relocate abroad.

If Tinubu wins, a lot of Yorubas will still remain poverty stricken.
If Peter Obi wins, a lot of Igbos will still remain poverty stricken.
If Atiku Abubakar wins, well no need to waste time mentioning how a lot of Hausa-Fulanis will still remain poverty stricken. Buhari is a loud testimony of that already.

My people, focus on your pocket, your bank account, and your assets portfolio. Forget these politicians.

DJ, please don't delay.
I do hope we all take your last line seriously. That is the most tremendously important thing!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2023
essentialone:

I beg to this agree. If your life is centered around you alone then what is humanity among the living. If majority of people around you are hungry and unhappy, then your life and security is not guaranteed.I once lived in a neighbourhood whr many lower people lived,when driving out or in.I have to practically beg them to move out of the road for me to pass.They always opposed my opinion out of envy and anger.When they come for assistance they see it as thr right.They even treaten they are waiting for the opportunity to deal with me for no reason. The insecurity in my village is mostly from poverty but hiding under unknown gun men.The boys are not ghost.They are mostly unemployed youths around robing and sometimes it ends bloody for the victims or them.
Therefore, this statement below is being insensitive to the hungry nigerias who deserves better

DJ, please don't delay.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Najdorf:
How can I get into the Stock Market and Trading? Any advice?

First know something even if little about the stock market how it works and have a personal investment objective.

What you about to go into is an experience of a life time not just a one off thing. So don't be in a hurry seek the right knowledge.

Also note that you will need hands-on experience ie you will need to be involved in the buying/selling hence you need a good stockbroking firm with an online portal.

You can chat me up if you wish to come on board investment one stockbrokers for an experience you will not regret.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abuhusna1: 7:40am On Feb 27, 2023
Does anyone knows why purple refunded investors in their ipo. I just got my money back and it's painful I should used that money to buy Geregu at 100 naira my 5 million would have been worth 12 million in geregu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 8:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Post election bull you better start coming out ooo.you are the only hope left.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2023
Good Morning, please is Morgan Capital working today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 9:30am On Feb 27, 2023
naturalflow:
Post election bull you better start coming out ooo.you are the only hope left.

No bull o. I think it will be bears because it looks like a BAT is going to win and the market won't like that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Lion123:

No bull o. I think it will be bears because it looks like a BAT is going to win and the market won't like that.

How do you know what the market will like?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2023
edwardaigb:
Good Morning, please is Morgan Capital working today?
It seem to be at the moment... a bit wonky, but able to have my order processed... If you must place your order, you may have to keep retrying when the reconnect prompt comes up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 9:42am On Feb 27, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:46am On Feb 27, 2023
abuhusna1:
Does anyone knows why purple refunded investors in their ipo. I just got my money back and it's painful I should used that money to buy Geregu at 100 naira my 5 million would have been worth 12 million in geregu.

Thank your stars. Some disappointment is a blessing. That IPO was way overvalued in my opinion. You would have been wrecked in the long run.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6876) (6877) (6878) (6879) (6880) (6881) (6882) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.