Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,183 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6882) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953082 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6879) (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
WAPCO do well o grin grin grin

Lafarge declared N2 as the final dividend
Did they even pay something in the past.Pls post the results.
And my opinion still stands the market will tank seriously. The only thing that will sustain it for now is audited results coming out.When the time comes I know some will attribute it to market cycle or use TA to defend it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2023
I'm young enough to note that some of my senior colleges here are throwing tantrums when there's a discuss on the Political Economics of The Stock Market.

Bonds are rising and I sha know that it always has an effect on the market - US market per say.

For Naija, oh well. Do whatever you all wanna do with that information.

Traders abi professional jijoist, corroborate my assertion and school me please. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
People get the leaders they deserve. Those of us lamenting are in the minority. The majority are not informed and are okay with the status quo.

I have learnt to stop complaining or wailing, any which way I should be okay and be better than 90% or more of the population.

It becomes a big problem when the majority who are comfortable with the system and also support the anomaly come to the hardworking citizens who are struggling to make an honest livelihood for handouts or financial aids.

I have friends, family members, neighbour etc who are in support of this corrupt system and politicians but majority don't have financial sustainability. After supporting their J*gab*n finish and hunger or emergency come knocking,they will still have the audacity to come to those of us who don't fancy their slave masters for grants, aids. No be juju be dat

I beg what are we buying today jor.

Anyway sha, if you know what you are doing don't listen to the doomsayers. There is big money to be made in this market
Maybe Going forward, I will start thinking in this direction. Most things will be centered on me,myself and I only.It has always been against my principle and way of life.
I am one of the doomsayers for the first time.And I have 100 percent conviction it will happen based on the economy/corruption. Nothing to buy oh.i still have like 100k plus left in my trading account
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 9:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Did they even pay something in the past.Pls post the results.
And my opinion still stands the market will tank seriously. The only thing that will sustain it for now is audited results coming out.When the time comes I know some will attribute it to market cycle or use TA to defend it.

Yes, they have been paying dividends regularly.

The economy is not doing well at the moment and I hope we get good leaders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:07am On Feb 28, 2023
E Ku market oo.
Market doing well this morning.......

*MRS........Up with another 10%! shocked
Where's @Nigerialabalaba self.......hope he can still remember the discussion on Conoil & MRS sometimes ago......The MRS that people won't even touch at 12/13 that time.....one of the wonders of NSE.... smiley
* DANGCEM responding positively.....
* GEREGU.......Up with N14 as at now......despite the Div markdown....
* OANDO........Up with +10%.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
People get the leaders they deserve. Those of us lamenting are in the minority. The majority are not informed and are okay with the status quo.

I have learnt to stop complaining or wailing, any which way I should be okay and be better than 90% or more of the population.

It becomes a big problem when the majority who are comfortable with the system and also support the anomaly come to the hardworking citizens who are struggling to make an honest livelihood for handouts or financial aids.

I have friends, family members, neighbour etc who are in support of this corrupt system and politicians but majority don't have financial sustainability. After supporting their J*gab*n finish and hunger or emergency come knocking,they will still have the audacity to come to those of us who don't fancy their slave masters for grants, aids. No be juju be dat

I beg what are we buying today jor.

Anyway sha, if you know what you are doing don't listen to the doomsayers. There is big money to be made in this market

You should know better than continuing the political discourse we are trying to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2023
DIVIDEND INFO
SEPLAT
Final Dividend: $0.025
Special Dividend: $0.05
Qualification Date: 18th Apr 2023
Registrar: Datamax
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/Corporate_Announcement_on_Final_and_Special_Dividends_SEPLAT.pdf

WAPCO LAFARGE
Final Div: N2.00
Qualification Date: 10th Apr 2023
Payment Date: 28th Apr 2023
Registrar: Cardinal Stone
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/Lafarge_Africa_PLC_-_Corporate_Announcement.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

You should know better than continuing the political discourse we are trying to stop.

I only shared how to cope and maintain our sanity in the country irrespective of who is in power and the need to stop complaining and wailing

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Maybe Going forward, I will start thinking in this direction. Most things will be centered on me,myself and I only.It has always been against my principle and way of life.
I am one of the doomsayers for the first time.And I have 100 percent conviction it will happen based on the economy/corruption. Nothing to buy oh.i still have like 100k plus left in my trading account
Even in the midst of the bolded, there are money to be made. When markets goes down, it is an opportunity for you to buy at the lowest price, because SURELY it will come up one day no matter what happens. Remember during COVID period that market was totally down, the likes of zenith was even sold for N11 or thereabouts. Now those times has passed and those that bought then are since been smiling. Think of how you can make use of the best opportunity that the market presents, pay less attention to the noise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Yes, they have been paying dividends regularly.

I know they have been paying in the past.And I have plenty afolabi unit thr.I want to know if they paid interim dividend before or is this all for 2022 financial year.My BEP presently is 18 plus because I did alot of averaging up

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I only shared how to cope and maintain our sanity in the country irrespective of who is in power and the need to stop complaining and wailing

It is well Emmanuel.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Oando's offer has dried up o. The stock is on full bid again.
What has changed?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2023
beejay1:
Oando's offer has dried up o. The stock is on full bid again.
What has changed?
Another otedola is about to happen. If you get mind to dine with the devils you can give it a shot but don't forget to come with very long Spoon.They have no result since 2020 oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:58am On Feb 28, 2023
Some stocks are doing well today. Apart from Oando, MTN has touched 250. Wow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9jatriot(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
You do not need a German Shepherd to smell your political affiliation in this your post, even a local dog can smell it. so much so for non partisan

You remain an elite member of this group though.
onegentleguy:

I will and will always be non-partisan.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Bros, I was thinking of jumping out after small 20% gain. But with this full bid again today, my greed for more is taking over o. grin
Streetinvestor2:
Another otedola is about to happen. If you get mind to dine with the devils you can give it a shot but don't forget to come with very long Spoon.They have no result since 2020 oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
2020 results about to drop
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2023
9jatriot:
You do not need a German Shepherd to smell your political affiliation in this your post, even a local dog can smell it. so much so for non partisan

You remain an elite member of this group though.

And what is partisan about his analysis?

Try following investment analysts worldwide, they always project how investors will react to Political events.

What he did is not biased
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2023
WAPCO
Why is no one talking about the result and dividend payout?
* 100% Dividend payout this 2022 FYE...
* Bids increasing.....

UCAP:
Some guys depressed the share price yesterday for a reason best known to them.......today it's looking up again..

GTCO & ZENITH........Honestly, these stocks are grossly undervalued if we comsider some factors......
Imagine a N25 stock that will likely pay btw N2.5 and N2.8 as final dividend?? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Please is now a good time to buy Fidelity @yMcy🥺
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi, Atiku, Tinubu will still close business deals.

We the common man, should not scatter our basket of knowledge because of them.

To survive in Nigeria, you should have a japa plan, think of only what benefits you and your family.

Nothing to die for.

So please guys, enough of the political talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2023
kolaish:
With all due respect to all.

One thing I discover not only in this thread but in the country as a whole is lack of love and inability to tolerate each other. We need to change this attitude as a people so that God can grant us His mercy as a nation. We all claim to be Christians and moslems but does not love each other through our words and action.

Saying Nigeria is/will be a ‘fail state’ is not a show of love to your nation. You should simply pray for mercy of God on Nigeria.

Telling somebody to Japa if he likes, is not a show of love. You are simply mocking that person because he is also desirous of a better nation just like you, the difference is that his choice is different from your choice. You should show love to him with encouraging and peaceful words.

Mocking somebody as ‘obedient’ is not a show of love.

Saying somebody is talking rubbish is derogatory and not a show of love. It doesn’t portray you as a good personality.

In short, we should all try to tolerate each other ESPECIALLY on this thread because our sole aim is to make a reasonable living from the economy irrespective of our political beliefs. Therefore, let us always show love through our words and action and not otherwise. I am wishing you all God’s Love and may the peace of God that surpasses all understanding continually abide with us in Jesus name.

He said we should pray. Years of prayer did not save us and you want to continue praying. In a digital era, after years of preparation and billions of naira you are ignoring your own policy and collating election results manually. What could be more failed than that? Any foreign investor that invests in Nigeria is crooked one that likes investing in crooked countries.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 11:31am On Feb 28, 2023
beejay1:
Bros, I was thinking of jumping out after small 20% gain. But with this full bid again today, my greed for more is taking over o. grin

According to my customized OBV indicator, there is a strong indication that Oando's stock price will increase. This indicator is based on the principle that in most cases, changes in trading volume tend to precede market trends.

By examining the chart, which displays the adjusted OBV alongside the daily closing price, it becomes clear that some investors have been accumulating shares in a covert manner. When the OBV line is positioned considerably above the price line, this typically suggests that price will eventually rise to meet it. It is important to note, however, that the indicator cannot predict how long this will take.

The chart also shows instances where the OBV surpassed the price line before the price eventually caught up, and this pattern has been observed across multiple stocks, thereby enhancing the credibility of the indicator.

As with any investment decision, thorough research and due diligence are essential.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Guess I'll be in the guest mode for the time being.......
Once you're done with political talks and return to NSEMPA, we'll be back..... tongue

Seems kindergarten kids are easier to call to order than some of these so-called adults here.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 11:32am On Feb 28, 2023
yMcy56:
WAPCO
Why is no one talking about the result and dividend payout?
* 100% Dividend payout this 2022 FYE...
* Bids increasing.....

UCAP:
Some guys depressed the share price yesterday for a reason best known to them.......today it's looking up again..

GTCO & ZENITH........Honestly, these stocks are grossly undervalued if we comsider some factors......
Imagine a N25 stock that will likely pay btw N2.5 and N2.8 as final dividend?? shocked shocked

UCAP was supposed to have had their board meeting last Friday. Some might have already seen the result.
I hope they won't disappoint us this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 11:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Dum20:
Obi, Atiku, Tinubu will still close business deals.

We the common man, should not scatter our basket of knowledge because of them.

To survive in Nigeria, you should have a japa plan, think of only what benefits you and your family.

Nothing to die for.

So please guys, enough of the political talk.

so until u japa that u can make it shey some buy fidelity at 2.88 sold at 6.05 if such a person invest japa money of let say 5m shy the money never turned over 10m any way think before u japa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2023
yMcy56:
Guess I'll be in the guest mode for the time being.......
Once you're done with political talks and return to NSEMPA, we'll be back..... tongue

Seems kindergarten kids are easier to call to order than some of these so-called adults here.... grin

Lol. My dear we are sifia pain on how the election is being handled. Make we release am this morning before we come back to the market. Better decisions are made when one's head is clear. Don't go guest mode o. we use GOD beg you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 11:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Heishere:

He said we should pray. Years of prayer did not save us and you want to continue praying. In a digital era, after years of preparation and billions of naira you are ignoring your own policy and collating election results manually. What could be more failed than that? Any foreign investor that invests in Nigeria is crooked one that likes investing in crooked countries.
if Nigeria and its system is not fair to herself, please do yourself a favour by making use of the best opportunity around you. Remember the song, I can't kill myself o, allow me to .... You are not God that know why Nigeria is in this state and position. Remember the Israelites were in the desert for 40 years for a journey of just 40 days. But where are they now.... Answer: A land flowing with milk and honey.

Nigeria will get it right one day when we start to do things right, but be fair to yourself and move on. Think of how you can survive even in the midst of the so-called system-irregularities.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2023
aremso:

so until u japa that u can make it shey some buy fidelity at 2.88 sold at 6.05 if such a person invest japa money of let say 5m shy the money never turned over 10m any way think before u japa

My brother please do the one you like.

No more politics talk abeg.

Madam Mercy no vex, continue with your input

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purleesh(f): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
What's going on? I expected more talk as today's prices flying 8,10%... tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
I hope my permutation us right ooo.
Since I noticed gereregu flying, i have been buying only Transcorp ooo & the stock is very sluggish.
I have even submitted bids for more today.
Pls i need stock reccomendations as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (6879) (6880) (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bassEQ2000, mails4funshi(m), Streetinvestor2, presiade(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.