Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,058 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10875478 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ginalex:
Oando people how market grin grin

Geregu market or Agbado market?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ginalex:
Oando people how market grin grin

Also MRS and CONOIL peeps shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2023
dapix:

Also MRS and CONOIL peeps shocked
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by careercrew1: 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2023
Hello house, please how can I fund my dorm account with $ at cbn rates?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/ZBPLC_-_HoldCo_Announcement.pdf
Correct me if I am wrong, but this looks to me like Emefele favoring Zenith bank to minimize the effect of the 20year limit policy as communicated on 24th February 2023. Why is this approval coming now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2023
Transcorp had it's meeting last Friday that approved it's AR and planned to issue it by 1st of May latest. What's holding back the publication. A change in direction ? What change(s) ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
careercrew1:

Just dey play. In this country?

Well, I will also be looking out for a favourable response here ooo. Miracle no dey tire my God.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2023
careercrew1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 5:16pm On Mar 03, 2023
careercrew1:

Hopefully this is the first thing Jagaban tackles! All rates should be the same! There is no need to have one rate for the rich & connected and another rate for the poor

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
BabsO2:
Transcorp had it's meeting last Friday that approved it's AR and planned to issue it by 1st of May latest. What's holding back the publication. A change in direction ? What change(s) ?

NGX Insiders never finish using the info naw. Didn't you see the shaku wey the stock dey dance since Wednesday?
I just wish there was a way investors will be blind copied for all disclosures going to NGX.
Cant you see they we're loading disclosures of insider purchases of ETI this year with last year's dates?
Information asymmetry is very high on NGX... cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2023
careercrew1:
Tenth wonders of the world

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2023
DeRuggedProf:

NGX Insiders never finish using the info naw. Didn't you see the shaku wey the stock dey dance since Wednesday?
I just wish there was a way investors will be blind copied for all disclosures going to NGX.
Cant you see they we're loading disclosures of insider purchases of ETI this year with last year's dates?
Information asymmetry is very high on NGX... cry

The NGX site is even showing multiple uploads of the same reports this evening. Looks like they have some glitches also. Their glitches may or may not be the cause for Transcorp AR delay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
careercrew1:

When this earth changes to pluto
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by scienceman007: 12:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Check out this free app — It Pays to Walk 🚶 https://sweatco.in/app/sf/oluwaseunadegbesote
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
beejay1:
Correct me if I am wrong, but this looks to me like Emefele favoring Zenith bank to minimize the effect of the 20year limit policy as communicated on 24th February 2023. Why is this approval coming now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
beejay1:
So Zenith bank is joining the HOLDCO train
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Mfunkynation:

So Zenith bank is joining the HOLDCO train

Agbaje will likely move to being chairman in gtbank after his tenure as CEO as well. All of them are just hovering over the banks like vultures

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:46am On Mar 05, 2023
Interest rate on Bank Savings Account is 4.85% per annum

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
debeey87:

Agbaje will likely move to being chairman in gtbank after his tenure as CEO as well. All of them are just hovering over the banks like vultures

That's where the generate their wealth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
This week on the podcast, we have an insightful conversation with Mr. Ismail Rufai (Head, Financial & Shari'ah advisory, One17 Capital Limited) about Islamic Finance.

We discuss what it is, the guiding principles, sukuk bonds, ESG and why the principles/ practice of Islamic Finance is not only for Muslims.

I hope you learn from the conversation as I did.

NB: Apologies for the poor audio in the first 10 minutes of the conversation.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80ZWI5NzRjNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw/episode/OGZjN2FkNDAtMzlhNi00MjA5LWE3YTYtMDRhZTZkYzFiOGU4?ep=14

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
Honeywell!!!

DD advised.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 7:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Dangote sugar-in cp voice-so much oxygen!in agba' voice-take two hands hold am!in oracles voice-the commodity sugar will be very crucial in the future,stockpile sigar.!in ogg voice-buying dangote sugar at the current price of 19.10,is like buying a pack of dangote sugar selling at 250 in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2023
Coolcash1:
Honeywell!!!

DD advised.

Oga, any news?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2023
Eku audited result/election bull.See how market they dance one leg front, one leg back.The catalyst which would have propelled the market, that is foreign investors are not coming anytime soon.On a very good day stocks like Dan sugar, ucapital,wapco for they fly with this kind results/div.Na which results then wan push the market north.when I know the bank results will be marginal growth from last year as the ceo are turning the banks to thr birth right via holdco.The market no get another direction soon that South with full force. No fall mugu if you are not yet in the market. TA na just assumptions that works if it can gather a large crowd to believe it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Eku audited result/election bull.See how market they dance one leg front, one leg back.The catalyst which would have propelled the market, that is foreign investors are not coming anytime soon.On a very good day stocks like Dan sugar, ucapital,wapco for they fly with this kind results/div.Na which results then wan push the market north.when I know the bank results will be marginal growth from last year as the ceo are turning the banks to thr birth right via holdco.The market no get another direction soon that South with full force. No fall mugu if you are not yet in the market. TA na just assumptions that works if it can gather a large crowd to believe it

Bros, why you dey spoil market for us na grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
If you are interested in UCAP's dividend of over 10% on current price, kindly join the train, as it is gradually gaining speed.

Due Dilligence required !!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GANDALF1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
dapix:
If you are interested in UCAP's dividend of over 10% on current price, kindly join the train, as it is gradually gaining speed.

Due Dilligence required !!! shocked

What will it profit a man to gain 10% and be stuck for the next 5 months (or lose 30%)?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
GANDALF1:

What will it profit a man to gain 10% and be stuck for the next 5 months (or lose 30%)?

may get to 9 naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
GANDALF1:

Oga na 50%

(1) (2) (3) ... (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Harshreality, SAK and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.