Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6885) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10854331 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) ... (7744) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Transcorp is the Asiwaju of the stock market today grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
9free:

If only they could sustain this momentum till May 29.
grin grin grin
. Earning season.. New President Elect and Anticipation of Q1 results are good signs....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lion123:

What is the expert Recommendation on Transcorp Plc?

Sell off, Buy more, or Hold tight?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Dividend growth investors will be disappointed in UCAP. Could present an opportunity, time will tell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ades1:
Dividend growth investors will be disappointed in UCAP. Could present an opportunity, time will tell
Could it the reasons why people are selling it off
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mfunkynation:

With N1.50k, it still provides a 10% return on investment based on the current price, and far better than Dangote Cement and WAPCO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
dapix:

With N1.50k, it still provides a 10% return on investment based on the current price, and far better than Dangote Cement and WAPCO.

It’s not just about the yield, you have to factor in the risks too, because of this I wouldn’t say FAR better.

Also don’t forget the big banks are less risky and provide higher yield.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ades1:

It’s not just about the yield, you have to factor in the risks too, because of this I wouldn’t say FAR better.

Also don’t forget the big banks are less risky and provide higher yield.

They paid way too much in income tax this year. I wonder why such an increase. How is the income tax calculated?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Probably the huge impairments for credit losses. Quite troubling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
GEREGU
Sighted @302.80......full bid @303....... wink
Block 100k needed to move it up with +10% for today...
Already up with N22+......
This stock is making us proud!! grin
* Looks like one entity is buying*

Let's hope TRANSCORP will do something about it's huge OS soon, we'll also join you that time. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Willie2015:
. Earning season.. New President Elect and Anticipation of Q1 results are good signs....

Most companies will post a bad Q1. Bubu with Meffy destroyed February up to date with the Naira policy.
People are hardly spending their cash. Many small businesses are just doing watchmen's job.
I met a hawker begging me for cash to eat. I felt so sad. He did not know the plate of food he met me eating was on credit, pending when I could access cash. I later paid that small amount through transfer... After two days of trying ussd.
Go to most drinking joints at night now, you will feel police just left the place after a raid.
May God help us.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
DeRuggedProf:

Most companies will post a bad Q1. Bubu with Meffy destroyed February up to date with the Naira policy.
People are hardly spending their cash. Many small businesses are just doing watchmen's job.
I met a hawker begging me for cash to eat. I felt so sad. He did not know the plate of food he met me eating was on credit, pending when I could access cash. I later paid that small amount through transfer... After two days of trying ussd.
Go to most drinking joints at night now, you will feel police just left the place after a raid.
May God help us.

Some Tech stocks will do well in Q1.Money has gone digital and billions of naira are being transacted on daily basis.

Just avoid consumption and embrace financial services that has to do with apps
Stocks like Transcorp will still post good Q1 result.Nothing concern them with cash.Just make your power consumption payment and present receipt

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by juniorrate: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Let's analyse some of these stocks that is assumed to outperform the market this period of Emefiele policy......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 3:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
my brother please l sent you a message, please reply. Thank you
customstreet:
Hello Guys

The following listed and quoted companies choose 60 days windows to file for the audited accounts away from 31st December. Therefore we should expect their result on or before 1st March. They include but not limited to:

1. Champion Breweries
2. NB
3. United Capital
4. African prudential stocks
5. WAPCO
6. Zenith Bank
7. GT Bank
8. Access Bank
9. UBA
10. Dangote Sugar
11. Dangote Cement
12. NASCON
13. BUA Cements
14. Seplat
15. Nestle
16. ETI

Custom Street Associates
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 3:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lion123:
On the mandate grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
customstreet:
Grapevine

150k Dividend loading for UCAP latest tomorrow

Verified grapevine cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
locodemy:

Some Tech stocks will do well in Q1.Money has gone digital and billions of naira are being transacted on daily basis.

Just avoid consumption and embrace financial services that has to do with apps
Stocks like Transcorp will still post good Q1 result.Nothing concern them with cash.Just make your power consumption payment and present receipt

Most tech stocks are not listed

We need Paystack, Flutter and Opay on the exchange

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Paystack was acquired na. They can't list again, unless Stripe lists on the NSE and they are not mad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lion123:

Paystack was acquired na. They can't list again, unless Stripe lists on the NSE and they are not mad.

Yes, just saw it Stripe acquired Paystack

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Abbasmh:

Continue your TA and watch us ride the tide waiting for #3. When it gets to #10 FOMO will catch you but you won't get even 1 unit for days because offers are no where to be found. Only bid grin grin

For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

eTranzact...don't dull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
toyeoye:

eTranzact...don't dull

eTranzact, Chams, and Tripple-gee are less innovative, compared to Interswitch, Flutter, and Opay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
chunkuli:
chunkuli:
chunkuli:

Sorry my brother. What was the question jaaare?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
UCAP
Final Dividend: N1.50k
Qualification Date: 14th March, 2023
Payment Date: 28th March, 2023
Registrar: Africa Prudential

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/United_Capital_Plc_-_Corporate_Action_Announcement_Dividend.pdf

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/United_Capital_Plc_-_2022_AFS.pdf

NASCON ALLIED
Final Dividend: N1.00k
Qualification Date: 28th Apr, 2023
Payment Date: 26th May, 2024
Registrar: Meristem
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/NASCON_Allied_Industries_Plc_-_Dividend_Information.pdf

TRANSCORP HOTEL
Final Dividend: 0.13k
Qualification Date: 17th March, 2023
Payment Date: 4th April, 2023
Registrar: Africa Prudential
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/TRANSCORP_HOTELS_-_CORPORATE_ACTION_ANNOUNCEMENT.pdf

AFRIPRUD
Proposed Dividend: 0.50k

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lol
Dem annonce ucap the thing lose 3% today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Perilous time ahead…
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Godisfaithful:
Perilous time ahead…

To everyman as he professes. My prosperity cometh.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Godisfaithful:
Perilous time ahead…

As an investor, you should create your personal economy and have a good risk management strategy in place, so that you can thrive during good times and be fine during perilous times.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2023
Omo we suppose get futures and options market for this Nigeria Stock Exchange na. That's one dem things wey dey fascinate me about the US stock markets.
Hopefully, this new administration will usher in a breath of fresh air (HOPEFULLY!!!) to both the country and the market. Want to see more listings and deeper liquidity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2023
currentprice:

InterBrew is missing in my bedsheet, that mean bedsheet is not interested about the stock due to back to back negative earnings with about 40B negative retained earnings, negative FCFE, even the company doesn't believe in herself by investing huge fund in debt securities to make money than investing in her operations.
no much time to waste on such stock when stock like DS with EV/EBITA of less than 1 , using her own cash for the operations without external financing, plenty cash left for future operation/dividend payment, cash valuation better than earnings valuation. moderate ROE above 20% .
financial services like Afripud with good innovation, good cash ratios with moderate roe of about 20%
fidson a ucap in d making.. though high debt but earnings and cash generation is high enough to cater for the debt.one of the stock to make investor rich
UBA and Access bank and many more are good stock bedsheet can waste time on not stock like interbrew. when it time to look at interbrew bedsheet will flash us...
grin grin grin grin grin

currentprice:

Agree Boss... all metric look cool for Dangote Sugar.. i cant wait to see the Audit report grin
DS generate 96% of it cash purely from operation not interest from other investment, not from dividend, not from sales of invest or asset
FCFE of 112b/9.2 pershare as at Q3
ROE 23%
EV of 33.8B vs Mkt capitalisation of 200B, EBITA of 57.7B as @ Q3 grin
I expect the stock to shake the mkt soon. currently selling at a discount in my opinion.
grin grin grin

ROE over 30% @ year end grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:41am On Mar 02, 2023
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/Dangote_Sugar_Refinery_Plc_-_2022_AFS.pdf

EPS N4.51 vs 1.82 last year

Hmmmm bedsheet flag this stock shouting about it here few weeks ago.

@ Pa Emma see DS results o
follow oxygen wey no road cheesy

grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) (6888) ... (7744) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boshins, Olaide1295, Jonwest, otomatic(m), 222Martins(m), sterlingD(m), Streetinvestor2, Emndy(m), eziokwunwoko(m), Laso09, Pifebhor(f) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.