Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10917316 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7029) (7030) (7031) (7032) (7033) (7034) (7035) ... (7764) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2023
yMcy56:
The land is green today......so far... smiley

ACCESS @12.75 as at now.....
Quite some stocks on full bid........

MANSARD now @3.40..…...
ETERNA Full Bid @12.25....

FTN COCOA getting quite a lot of attention....... restructuring ongoing here, and with the new govt and interest in Agric sector...
ACCESS still good to hold right?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2023
customstreet:
Hello Folks

I don’t know if you see what I saw

Dangotesugar Sugar Plc + Nascon Plc = Dangote Foods Plc

Time will proof me right
I don't see that happening. Alhaj is so attached to that his sugar. He will prefer it growing into fat cash cow like the cement after his backwards integration strategy .Which I see happening in few yrs to come

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 5:57pm On Jun 07, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I don't see that happening. Alhaj is so attached to that his sugar. He will prefer it growing into fat cash cow like the cement after his backwards integration strategy .Which I see happening in few yrs to come

Well. I don’t say what I don’t know here. And you don’t know my source of information

But if you say it is not possible. No wahala and that is why we are human being.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
robobo:

Playing devils advocate.

the circumstances differ

in the case BCC; Alhaji was buying into it (meaning he was not holding a controlling interest and he needed to buy out the other/ minority shareholders to hold a control interest which would later allow BCC to be merged with) so there was a clear need from Alhaji which could have necessitated the juicy price you mentioned above

However, for Dang Sugar and Nascon, Alhaji already is the majority holder in both and there might not be a NEED that would necessitate the juicy price.

Ok no problem. Follow your mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2023
robobo:

Playing devils advocate.

the circumstances differ

in the case BCC; Alhaji was buying into it (meaning he was not holding a controlling interest and he needed to buy out the other/ minority shareholders to hold a control interest which would later allow BCC to be merged with) so there was a clear need from Alhaji which could have necessitated the juicy price you mentioned above

However, for Dang Sugar and Nascon, Alhaji already is the majority holder in both and there might not be a NEED that would necessitate the juicy price.

My brother. No problem. Follow your mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
Are we still seeing the 65,000 at the end of the Yr.When Pmb came into power most things whr attributed to his body language. When BAT was sworn in the next day nse was on 5 percent breaking record on all media. I ask what is happening after a day ? Has the body odour vaporised?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
customstreet:

Well. I don’t say what I don’t know here. And you don’t know my source of information

But if you say it is not possible. No wahala and that is why we are human being.
ok let assume it materialise in future. How do you see it going .Will they buyout minority shareholders or allot shares of the new entity to sugar and Nascon holder at what ratio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2023
which of the 2 stocks should one position in for higher consolidation. grin wink

customstreet:
Hello Folks

I don’t know if you see what I saw

Dangotesugar Sugar Plc + Nascon Plc = Dangote Foods Plc

Time will proof me right

1 billion units is above 5% of the total shares, i believe this transaction should have be publicly reported, as it is significant (ngx rules).

Lastly, any update on their 2022 audited result.
customstreet:

I am priveldged to be part of those that scouted for this stock for the investor. We actually scouted for 1 billion units and the result was what u saw last week. There is no qualms for anything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
jideflash:
which of the 2 stocks should one position in for higher consolidation. grin wink

1 billion units is above 5% of the total shares, i believe this transaction should have be publicly reported, as it is significant (ngx rules).

I don't get.1 billion units of which stock was bought
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
robobo:

Playing devils advocate.

the circumstances differ

I agree with you. He did same with shareholders of savannah sugar in Adamawa by integrating them into dangote sugar. Perhaps he's looking at something similar to Bua foods.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
jideflash:

1 billion units of which stock was bought
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
BullBearMkt:

As a Fundamental Analyst (or someone that "look at few numbers from the financial report", I guess you don't only depend on receiving dividend on your investment, rather you want capital growth as well. That's what TAs are also targeting too - high ROI. There is no much difference, apart from TA wants to ensure they enter the market at a good price & FA wants to maximise their gains with "value price".

From what I have learnt from colleagues here, there are many metrics used in FA, I wonder why you base your parameter only on EPS?
(This is the only one I am more familiar with)
Have you considered CONOIL:
- P/E (and in comparison with other companies in its sector?)
- PEG
- Current Ratio
- Debt to Equity Ratio
- etc
Learning to analyze more using these metrics.

Are these metric also pointing to -ve conclusion?
grin grin grin grin grin

My consideration is actually for conoil with result possibly justifying the current price looking at future earnings from the other quaters when compared with it's peers also benefiting from the deregulation of the sector.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
AIRTEL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Illusionale(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
I read the comments on my post for educating people new to investing and I couldn't stop laughing and smiling.
I understand that there are people here who have a wealth of experience and knowledge wider than mine.
I respect these people, alright
But my post was targeted to those who don't know their left or right. I can help you know your left and right 🤣
Someone said here in the forum.. well , if the big men here will allow.
Definitely
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Illusionale(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2023
YoungBuffet:

Guy u don miss road ooo for here? Where we have professors and PhD holders in whatever category of investment you can think of. U better join the forum to learn more so u have more to tell your followers.

I will do that broski 🤣
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Illusionale(m): 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
IHelp:

Since you do it for free, drop your knowledge here. You can reach more people here.
Unless..

I want to scam?
Nahh
I am building a profile as a public speaker and entrepreneur.
I stand to only harm my ambitions and brand by doing that.
I hope I have sugar mouthed you enough.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
Universal
Streetinvestor2:
I don't get.1 billion units of which stock was bought
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ajibade123:
ACCESS still good to hold right?
Hold your ACCESS.
Believed you were able to pick at circa 10 that time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
thesilentone:
AIRTEL
- N1.7B spent yesterday....
- N2.7B today....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
yMcy56:

1.7B spent yesterday....
2.7B today....
hmmm no be small something.Although e be like say na 2.7billion spent today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
jideflash:
Universal
ok,I thought someone bought that unit in Dan sugar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Are we still seeing the 65,000 at the end of the Yr.When Pmb came into power most things whr attributed to his body language. When BAT was sworn in the next day nse was on 5 percent breaking record on all media. I ask what is happening after a day ? Has the body odour vaporised?

Lolllllllll.... Finger crossed. Me am expecting 90k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:00am On Jun 08, 2023
yMcy56:
- N1.7B spent yesterday.... - N2.7B today....
pls check your mail, ma'am. Good morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2023
Crytocurrency officially unbanned..
To be taxed instead..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2023
yMcy56 post=123633043[b:
]@Loco we see your handiwork for JP o. grin[/b]
That person crashing the price should just try and exit all his holdings so we can see road....once time reach, it doesn't need NSEMPA to move.... tongue

All the fear fear and Jegede enemies, abeg commot the stock and carry your money go your good EPS stocks, leave JP for us abeg.

Not my handwork.I think there is a deal going on in Japaul.until the deal is done, no further price appreciation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hayyawithme: 11:02am On Jun 08, 2023
If you are still in the market, you are in for a big mess. You had better exit the market before it is too late for you. Generational low is so near your door step. Cash is King. A word is enough.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2023
Japualgold on full bid @44kobo.How long will it last?I don't know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2023
hayyawithme:
If you are still in the market, you are in for a big mess. You had better exit the market before it is too late for you. Generational low is so near your door step. Cash is King. A word is enough.

TinuBULL has not fully taken flight. Wait until he finishes clearing the augean stable at home before facing the international investors. Keep your cash and bring it out after the market is over.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2023
hayyawithme:
k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:12am On Jun 08, 2023
ACCESS @12.90/12.95
- Interim period is approaching...

ETERNA.....resumed on full bid @13.45....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2023
naturalflow:
Japualgold on full bid @44kobo.How long will it last?I don't know.

When Japaul decide to be on a full bid, it does it for complete 2 weeks with good volumes.

The stock is still on bargain and can go as low as 37kobo as it did yesterday.Until they are done, never expect full bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2023
Harvestock01:

TinuBULL has not fully taken flight. Wait until he finishes clearing the augean stable at home before facing the international investors. Keep your cash and bring it out after the market is over.

Gbam
Onye kwe, chi ya ekwe.
His meeting with the Governors yesterday was successful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7029) (7030) (7031) (7032) (7033) (7034) (7035) ... (7764) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: floydmayweather, Hajicairo(m), meholo, Mpeace(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.