Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10839288 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) (7031) (7032) (7033) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
cool
Streetinvestor2:
Nobi only japaul na japa better pass for the person.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
Coolcash1:
BUY JAPAUL NOW AND THANK ME LATER. cool
nice 1 @Coolcash1
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
Agbalowomeri:
But then, it appears that oil price has decoupled from naija stock exchange unlike those days when both were reasonably positively correlated. But maybe a dip to 50 or below could start impacting on the market.

OPEC cuts take sometimes before the influence is seen on oil price

Remember Emefiele screamed NNPC was remitting nadding to CBN coffer. Bloated petrol consumption subsidy costs, allegedly exceeded oil production income as oil prices rose. Hence the market decoupled oil price from NSE. And NSE has since been under-priced.

The market may be coupled back to oil prices, if subsidy removal progresses. That means market will go up from current level at what ever oil price is. Whether oil drops to $40 or rises to $120 per barrel the market will go up as market is currently bench marked to $0 per barrel for Nigeria. shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Illusionale(m): 2:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
For absolutely no costs whatsoever. No hidden fees, no courses to purchase;
You can learn about the basics and intermediates of investing in the stock market.
I have taught several people to invest, provided free mentorship to colleagues and total strangers on said topic. You stand to absolutely lose nothing at all.
Message me 09154619520.
Do have a wonderful day

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2023
Market is dancing up and down. UBA danced up and down today. Opened at N9.45 danced down to N9.25 and up to N9.6 at about two hours to trade close. But in the last hours of trade a very big seller just came and dumped shares pulling the price down to N9.35 at close of trade.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2023
[quote author=Princkez post=123610326][/quote]Oga so you are right.That is very funny. I sabi jegede pass as you think.My only regret was when an insider told me to sell those days at #11 plus and I didn't because of emotional attachments to any investment I made during my early yrs.Japaul na big scam
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Oga so you are right.That is very funny. I sabi jegede pass as you think.My only regret was when an insider told me to sell those days at #11 plus and I didn't because of emotional attachments to any investment I made during my early yrs.Japaul na big scam

Serious big scam.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Illusionale:
You can learn about the basics and intermediates of investing in the stock market.
I have taught several people to invest, provided free mentorship to colleagues and total strangers on said topic. You stand to absolutely lose nothing at all.
Message me 09154619520.
Do have a wonderful day

Teacher oya teach us. Here we no d give ShiShi!!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by YoungBuffet: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Illusionale:
Message me 09154619520.
Do have a wonderful day

Guy u don miss road ooo for here? Where we have professors and PhD holders in whatever category of investment you can think of. U better join the forum to learn more so u have more to tell your followers.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2023
Illusionale:
Message me 09154619520.
Do have a wonderful day

Osita, Oga Emma, Oracle, OGG, you guys should shift. Carry your kaya and go. I now have a new teacher grin, Billionaire things loading

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2023
Illusionale:
Message me 09154619520.
Do have a wonderful day

Since you do it for free, drop your knowledge here. You can reach more people here.
Unless..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2023
YoungBuffet:

As in she's seun osewa who owns NL? U dey smoke igbo grin grin una go average down tire is matter of time book mark this!

Let’s see how long you last then l’ll know if I should dignify your insults with a response undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
YoungBuffet:

Guy u don miss road ooo for here? Where we have professors and PhD holders in whatever category of investment you can think of. U better join the forum to learn more so u have more to tell your followers.
Abeg leave lawyer 'Kunle' wey turn investor over night make he dey play!

Before we know am now,him don tell his followers to invest in Japaul;and after them buy Japaul dem go come enter 'hopeful investor' mood. grin

Just joking!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olaide1295: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2023
thesilentone:
I'll add meristem - as a 3rd- with a caveat. I still had to chase them for my dividends.

Some other ones like First Registrars and Datamax with their fancy platforms where you pay annual subscriptions just to see your holdings (a service you pay CSCS for, your broker provides same service) shouldn't really be in business esp for diaspora folks because you can't just walk into their offices so you are left to the whims and caprices of their customer service.

You will send emails, counter emails, chasers with zero response. When they eventually respond, you will wonder if anyone bothered to read your initial emails.

Until listed companies or regulators start to switch their registrars to capable ones or fine registrars for withholding payments to shareholders, dividends will continue to be unclaimed.

Long rant over, I'm still chasing the aforementioned registrars for my dividends.

I second this.
My UCAP and zenith dividends for the last 2 years. I have not received them.

I chased Meristem, they sent some AfriPrud forms to fill. Its been about 3 months now of back-forth email.
I stopped buying more shares in my Meristem since last year. I will just hold those ones I have there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2023
yMcy56:
* Price of Cooking Gas Drops By 90% Amidst Fuel Subsidy Removal:
https://www.intelregion.com/news/excitement-as-price-of-cooking-gas-drops-by-90-amid-fuel-subsidy-removal/
90% shocked for real?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jerekre:

90% shocked for real?

Winter is over smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
The closing prices today shows a wide VPD between Access (N12.5) and UBA (N9.35) . This looks like the widest difference (N3.15) observed so far. Access and UBA ended 2022 with about the same EPS and BVPS. Bought more UBA today at N9.50

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by blackbone989(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
Can I buy shares of any bank or equity on my own. .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by blackbone989(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
BabsO2:
The closing prices today shows a wide VPD between Access (N12.5) and UBA (N9.35) . This looks like the widest difference (N3.15) observed so far. Access and UBA ended 2022 with about the same EPS and BVPS. Bought more UBA today at N9.50

Do u use a broker or u can buy on your own
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
blackbone989:
blackbone989:

Do u use a broker or u can buy on your own
Yes.

Just open an account with any stockbroker of your choice and you are good to start buying.

Look through this thread filtering for brokers and you'll get a feel of what brokers to start with.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
blackbone989:

Of course you can and that can be done from the comfort of your office, home or any where you are in the world.
To open account with investment one stockbroker, click the link on my signature or contact me for the account opening form.
Account opening is free.
You can start investing with any amount that can buy at least a unit of stock on the NGX
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by grandstar(m): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
LordAdam16:

Yes, the rates will converge.

But the current 488-540 band for gasoline is at the N461 exchange rate.

When you devalue that to N630, what would be the gasoline price?

These are some of the things they're poring over.

Tinubu should have set up his team before embarking on these reforms.

-Lord

Tinubu did not end the subsidies. By simply stating its gone, oil marketers forced his hands by refusing to sell at the subsidized rate.

They simply did not want to be left empty handed when restocking. Meles Kyari who had been crying forever for the subsidy to be reduced grabbed the opportunity with both hands to end the subsidy. (obviously with Tinubu's support).

The oil marketers were really to blame.

Are you sure the present price of petrol is determined at the official rate?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
Olaide1295:

I second this.

I chased Meristem, they sent some AfriPrud forms to fill. Its been about 3 months now of back-forth email.
I stopped buying more shares in my Meristem since last year. I will just hold those ones I have there.

Do everything they say, fill all their documents and provide all the information they ask and then keep emailing and calling them. If you speak to a particular person two to three times and no result, ask to speak to their boss. If you can drop by their office and spend sometime with them.
Don’t get angry and don’t insult anyone but also be stern when you need to be.
If you follow it up, it will comeout.

Meristem is a serious company. They will get it for you. Goodluck undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yeddy99: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2023
Olaide1295:

I second this.

why not contact the registrars directly?
fill the forms yourself, get it stamped by your bankers and scan it to their CC email address.
it has worked for me many times.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Jerekre:

90% shocked for real?

Still looking for the 90% drop

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 10:51pm On Jun 06, 2023
https://hindenburgresearch.com/tingo/

Do frauds like this happen on NGX?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:03am On Jun 07, 2023
Ades1:
https://hindenburgresearch.com/tingo/

Do frauds like this happen on NGX?
Worse than this has been happening in NGX.
A Potential RED flag is JAPAUL.
Oil and Gas servicing
Gold Mining
Dredging
Crypto
What JAPUL will show those that ignore RED FLAG (Born Risk Takers) would be a child play.
The antecedent of Mmobuosi is a Calamity for NASDAQ investors.
Others that have defrauded and still defrauding NGX investors are;

Ifeanyin Uba of Capital Oil: This man came to mint Naira on NSE, thereafter no one heard any news.
Jimoh Ibrahim is another business man with similar antecedent of Mmobuosi.
So many of them in the corporate World.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 3:01am On Jun 07, 2023
debeey87:

Winter is over smiley
otokx:

Still looking for the 90% drop
Can't wrap my head around it, it's either the writer doesn't know basic math or just used a sensational headline to get clicks angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 3:22am On Jun 07, 2023
@currentprice
Just curious, what kind of metrics do you look for for turnarounds? (to forecast the inflection point)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Oga so you are right.That is very funny. I sabi jegede pass as you think.My only regret was when an insider told me to sell those days at #11 plus and I didn't because of emotional attachments to any investment I made during my early yrs.Japaul na big scam

Abeg if na joke stop am o. How is Japaul a scam now? You need to expand and be clear on your reasons and not because you lost some money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2023
toyeoye:

Abeg if na joke stop am o. How is Japaul a scam now? You need to expand and be clear on your reasons and not because you lost some money.

You dey play with Jegede
Just dey play. Las las if the coy turns positive, another candidate for delisting

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7027) (7028) (7029) (7030) (7031) (7032) (7033) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Palomadove, freeman67, KarlTom, Cation(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.