Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953167 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7062) (7063) (7064) (7065) (7066) (7067) (7068) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
naturalflow:
pz has a board meeting slated for today to deliberate on their 2022 financial report.The outcome will give a clearer path for this stock.

Depends on when he entered. I have a BEP of less than 7naira with my remaining holdings after I sold 50% to recoup my initial investment. If he is like me with such BEP, I won't worry for now as they can declare as much as #2 given their history of dividend payout ratio and a current eps of about 2.6 excluding Q4 earnings. But if he's a new entrant above 15, he should define his investment objective. BBM says he see from his chart it's headed to over 25 all things being equal.

But like you said, a little patience won't 🤕

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
BullBearMkt:

dividend/share price
grin grin grin grin grin

Oga bbm, may be you used higher dividend than what was actually paid by uba.
I have no problem with the formula grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
pluto09:

Oga bbm, may be you used higher dividend than what was actually paid by uba.
I have no problem with the formula grin grin
I rounded UBA price up, to make life easy for me...
I hope i am on track? cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
ggoldmine:
Thank you smiley

...it's a pleasure
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
veecovee:
I knew that UNITYBNK must appreciate, but I never expected 10-10% daily like this for more than a week.

Pls is anyone with any info or hearsay, maybe about recapitalization, merger, acquisition or new investor ...

God bless you

Yeah. There is a rumor of Acqusition by Providus Bank Plc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
The way the country is being run, things are going to be very good for some people and very bad for others. I think YoungBuffet is right in a way.

The problem is not going to come from external forces, it will come from within. I think as we enjoy some short-term gains here and there, we should brace ourselves for what is coming.

Holding naira will not be the solution, because its value is not guaranteed. What looks like another bull market will come, but the problem is that it is not actually a bull market. It is just stock prices rising in response to a weaker currency. In essence, there will be a general loss in value, but not as much as if cash was held. Instead of cash, it is better to hold dollars, gold, silver, etc. I hope I am wrong. embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
ositadima1:
The way the country is being run, things are going to be very good for some people and very bad for others. I think YoungBuffet is right in a way.

The problem is not going to come from external forces, it will come from within. I think as we enjoy some short-term gains here and there, we should brace ourselves for what is coming.

Holding naira will not be the solution, because its value is not guaranteed. What looks like another bull market will come, but the problem is that it is not actually a bull market. It is just stock prices rising in response to a weaker currency. In essence, there will be a general loss in value, but not as much as if cash was held. Instead of cash, it is better to hold dollars, gold, silver, etc. I hope I am wrong. embarassed
.I have been saying it what is going to affect the market will be internal. I am watching careful for now I am seeing green flag but ones I see the red flag (bigger corruption).That is corruption bigger than that of pmb na oso abiola

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
I pity many newbies buying all this insurance companies that exist only on paper. The only true insurance company on nse are nem,custodian and mansard.. It is obvious many of you are God sent so we could recover our lost from some of this insurance that have not closed shop.Pls do quick to push them to #1.Many are here that have changed names
Do many know with just #5 million you can manipulate many of thr prices and make money via monkey hunting. We have people here who are doing it perfectly well
Note :Many will learn the hard way when market goes South. They are playing kalokalo with wolves here thinking they are making investment. I lost hundreds of thousands 15yrs ago to many insurance scam. They say if mugu no fall guy man no go chop

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:51pm On Jun 21, 2023
customstreet:

Yeah. There is a rumor of Acqusition by Providus Bank Plc
Hmmm !! ... no smoke without fire, but any link/confirmation website?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
CONOIL closed @86. 50 today!!
I just saw it in the price list.....up with +7.50!
I was surprised ... Wonders of NSE.

GTCO: over 1.4B spent today again...
It doesn't seems like the euphoria is done yet.
It's well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
E ku market ooooo

Remainder: $1 to Naira is N815 (Naira)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
yMcy56:

I guess our orange and green billionaire doesn't want to miss the next Forbes rating.

It's well.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Godisfaithful:
E ku market ooooo

hmmm. Are u sure? I heard 750
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Godisfaithful:
E ku market ooooo

stop spreading fake news. It is btw 750-760..You think you are talking to garage boys

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2023
Godisfaithful:
E ku market ooooo

Dollar don show werey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2023
yMcy56:

It's well.

Conoil and MRS had been on the move since the Bull
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MeezPat(f): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
It's not fake news...Exchange rate quoted is 820 on google
Streetinvestor2:
stop spreading fake news. It is btw 750-760..You think you are talking to garage boys

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bibs4all(m): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
yMcy56:

No be small thing..... smiley
I get plenty ogas for here o, me too na apprentice. smiley
Which one do you want me to mention now?
Some of these stocks have appreciated in prices this time you came.

Which one do you want self? For trading or investing?

The one I can still suggest for you is Lasaco for now....

Most of these stocks were mentioned and highlighted here, even long before they started appreciating in price...

* You know what? Just keep your money for now....if opportunity comes up you'll be notified. Think this is the best for now......most of the stocks are up..

Alright. Thanks.

But I'd love to buy for investing for now. Ill check out lasaco btw
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
MeezPat:
It's not fake news...Exchange rate quoted is 820 on google
pls screenshot and paste. My own google is showing 750 753

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bibs4all(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
BUAFOOD just launched Bua Rice. Could it have an effect on it stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MeezPat(f): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Mpeace:

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cortexhills99: 12:23am On Jun 22, 2023
Am just someone that has been reading comments in this thread, can someone help me put me through so I can get into the knowledge and investment please. I will be grateful
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 1:10am On Jun 22, 2023
Godisfaithful:
E ku market ooooo

You people and noise 😂😂😂😂😂. November last year, I changed $$$ for ₦815 lol

Una just Dey get the memo? Abeg make them take am to ₦1,000 make we finally rest

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Akin2910(m): 4:26am On Jun 22, 2023
Hello
Pls what apps do you guys use for trading Nigerian stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 5:10am On Jun 22, 2023
Geovanni412:

I had a long list in a googledoc but a lot of the stocks have moved since I made the document

BUt perhaps, you can do your own research on the ffg. stocks

Personally, I hold positions in Livestock feeds and UPL

THIS is not financial advice but start you research from this at least:
- University Press PLC (UPL) (have strong history of paying dividends)
-UACN plc (have strong history of paying dividends)
-Custodian Investment Plc (have strong history of paying dividends)
--Livestock feeds (low priced, food industry, managed by UACN and has lower market cap so investors that have confidence in UACN's mgmt ability could look to pump it)
-Inter breweries (down by more than 70% from peak)
-NPFMCRFBK (financial institution, regularly pay dividend-- downside : If you can invest in a bank linked to Nigerian Police, then you can benefit from their dividends and police will be your friend) grin

Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Geovanni412(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2023
Akin2910:
Hello
Pls what apps do you guys use for trading Nigerian stocks?

Investment one is the broker I use

Emmasoft can help you with directions on how to sign up with them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2023
debeey87:

Depends on when he entered. I have a BEP of less than 7naira with my remaining holdings after I sold 50% to recoup my initial investment. If he is like me with such BEP, I won't worry for now as they can declare as much as #2 given their history of dividend payout ratio and a current eps of about 2.6 excluding Q4 earnings. But if he's a new entrant above 15, he should define his investment objective. BBM says he see from his chart it's headed to over 25 all things being equal.

But like you said, a little patience won't 🤕
...the way you personify this your sentence come scare me o shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2023
Mpeace:
815 was intra-day but still closed @763.
Don't know why they didn't clarify this.
Some people just want everything to collapse but God won't allow that.
We can't expect everything to be fixed and take shape so quickly like that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:20am On Jun 22, 2023
Geovanni412:
Investment one is the broker I use

Emmasoft can help you with directions on how to sign up with them.
You're also a staff......from your posts and write-ups. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 22, 2023
yMcy56:

You're also a staff......from your posts and write-ups. lipsrsealed

I have seen their platform.You can even deposit money for savings, buy airtime, data, stocks and other investments.All in one app but my worries is their fees are not helpful.Both buy/sell is 4% when other platforms are below

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 9:57am On Jun 22, 2023
Please what does Morgan Capital and investment one charge as brokerage fee per transaction? I know CardinalStone charges 1% of your cost
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2023
In case you have unitybnk, I sell this morning oo.

I no like wetin I see for Jaizbank

(1) (2) (3) ... (7062) (7063) (7064) (7065) (7066) (7067) (7068) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: debeey87(m), vacanci, janga(m), Princkez and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.