Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10965815 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7075) (7076) (7077) (7078) (7079) (7080) (7081) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
Dave2011:

What's the minimum amount required by United Capital for Eurobond fund?

$1000

The fund returned over 22% in 2022 in Naira equivalent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dave2011: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

$1000

The fund returned over 22% in 2022 in Naira equivalent

You have been of great help sir!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afromentalist: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
I hate technical analysis with passion. To me it looks like well packaged Bullsheet. I am very certain some exceptionally talented people do make serious money with it, but I tend to believe the average Joe shall only lose money especially in the Long run (just like gambling).

I know traders here will disagree and I beg to be corrected but pure technical analysis looks to me nothing more than gambling with complex theories.

I might be wrong though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
The beauty of some of these credit facilities for investment purposes is their flexibility.

Assuming you have an Asset Backed loan of N1 million at 20%, they usually give for 6 months with the option to rollover as long as possible.

The interest for 6 months will be 100k, after paying the interest the investor can rollover, if the investor paid the interest and another 200k out of the principal. The principal sum will be 800k and the interest payable in the next 6 months will be 80k.

Salary earners can opt for the monthly payment option.

I usually do the quarterly and half year payments

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afromentalist:
I hate technical analysis with passion. To me it looks like well packaged Bullsheet. I am very certain some exceptionally talented people do make serious money with it, but I tend to believe the average Joe shall only lose money especially in the Long run (just like gambling).

I know traders here will disagree and I beg to be corrected but pure technical analysis looks to me nothing more than gambling with complex theories.

I might be wrong though.

You too like wahala. Did you carry out any research before you arrived at this.

So what is the percentage that are actually making money and then creating wealth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afromentalist:

I might be wrong though.

It depends on how you use it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
Today, Mr Fisayo Durojaye (General Partner, Ancestors Advisory) shares his journey in finance and transition to venture capital.

He also shares insights into the skills investors need to survive in that space such as having a long term view & ability to take losses. He also speaks openly about how retail investors interested in venture capital can access deals in that space.

I hope our conversation debunks the myth that there is easy money to be made in venture.

Enjoy the conversation.

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy80ZWI5NzRjNC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw/episode/YTQ5MjBhZmMtNGI5MC00ZWMzLWI0NjgtZmRjYzQxYTY4NmEx?ep=14

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afromentalist: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

So what is the percentage that are actually making money and then creating wealth
grin
I did not carry out a comprehensive scientific research hence it is only my opinion.

However it is backed by my observation and experience. I am very active in (international) stock market forums and from my perspective technical analysis is more of sugar coated gambling/ speculation than anything.

Very few people in this world have the math and statistics skills to make real use of technical analysis. Most only carry out disguised gambling which in the Long run is bound to underperform the benchmark.

Again I stand to be corrected

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
thesilentone:
Sellers couldn't complete the job in the following week. Weak hands getting replaced, the clue is in the hammer last week.

grin

I would have preferred an inverted hammer in this scenario
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afromentalist:

I might be wrong though.

The stone age didn't roll bye because we ran out of stones.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afromentalist: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I like this quote I read a while ago

"If you have knowledge about fundamental you will create wealth

If you have knowledge about technical analysis you will make profit"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yeddy99: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
The beauty of some of these credit facilities for investment purposes is their flexibility.

Assuming you have an Asset Backed loan of N1 million at 20%, they usually give for 6 months with the option to rollover as long as possible.

The interest for 6 months will be 100k, after paying the interest the investor can rollover, if the investor paid the interest and another 200k out of the principal. The principal sum will be 800k and the interest payable in the next 6 months will be 80k.

well done,sir.
do you know if morgan gives out such loans? can you kindly list brokers you know that does so?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2023
yeddy99:

well done,sir.
do you know if morgan gives out such loans? can you kindly list brokers you know that does so?

Get in touch with your Stockbroker
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afromentalist:
grin
I did not carry out a comprehensive scientific research hence it is only my opinion.

However it is backed by my observation and experience. I am very active in (international) stock market forums and from my perspective technical analysis is more of sugar coated gambling/ speculation than anything.

Very few people in this world have the math and statistics skills to make real use of technical analysis. Most only carry out disguised gambling which in the Long run is bound to underperform the benchmark.

Again I stand to be corrected
...you hate what you know nothing about with passion and called it all sort of names Kwontinue
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2023
I'm just looking forward to when there will be a challenge between FA & TA on this platform
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2023
BullBearMkt:
I'm just looking forward to when there will be a challenge between FA & TA on this platform
grin grin grin grin grin

You need a minimum of 10 years timeframe.

I think individual personal portfolio sizes over the years should be a better judge.

I do speculate, if it doesn't go according to plan my Investment income can always liquidate the loans used for such speculative positions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

You need a minimum of 10 years timeframe.

I think individual personal portfolio sizes over the years should be a better judge.

I do speculate, if it doesn't go according to plan my Investment income can always liquidate the loans used for such speculative positions
God will keep us beyond 10 years.
We can define goals and objectives, create separate accounts for the challenge and see ROI after the end of the term.

some people cannot differentiate between gambling and serious business; e tire me no be small shocked
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I think at the rate you're encouraging loans here, you could be criticized if the loans go wrong for some people.

So I would suggest that you could always post a warning that absolves you of any wrongdoing that might happen with their loans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2023
yeddy99:

well done,sir.

The last time I asked Morgan and CSL (2 years ago), they don't.
Most of my stock is now with Investment One because of this.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afromentalist: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
BullBearMkt:

God will keep us beyond 10 years.
We can define goals and objectives, create separate accounts for the challenge and see ROI after the end of the term.

some people cannot differentiate between gambling and serious business; e tire me no be small shocked
grin grin grin grin grin
I am up for the challenge.

Actually the challenge already did happen. The Buffet Challenge, You can look it up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afromentalist:

I am up for the challenge.

Actually the challenge already did happen. The Buffet Challenge, You can look it up.
...I can only look up how many people your posts have aided in the past 52 weeks while turning 100k to 25m that you claimed!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
yeddy99:

well done,sir.

Come over to investment one stockbrokers.
Click the 3rd link on my signature to open account online. You account will be ready in 72hrs if no kyc issues.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2023
GreatEko:

I think at the rate you're encouraging loans here, you could be criticized if the loans go wrong for some people.

So I would suggest that you could always post a warning that absolves you of any wrongdoing that might happen with their loans.

Asset Backed loans are used by investors to expand their businesses ,can also be used as a bridge loan to handle liquidity issues in the face of emerging opportunities.

Imagine Zenith Bank at N19.00 in October 2022 and the investor does not have funds in October but expecting dividends of about N3 million in March 2023.

The investor can decide to take an Asset Backed loan to buy N3 million worth of Zenith Bank shares and then liquidate same in 5 months time.

People who hope to use capital appreciation to service such loans will always have issues, but investors who have investment income and multiple streams of income can always use it to increase the growth rate of their portfolio.

Most times such facilities are highly coded and not opened to the average investor.

Most times you will need to fill forms which will assess the investors knowledge of the market, cash flow, risk appetite, diversification and multiple streams of income before the applications are approved

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
emmasoft:

Come over to investment one stockbrokers.
Click the 3rd link on my signature to open account online. You account will be ready in 72hrs if no kyc issues.

Mine was approved same day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afromentalist: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
BullBearMkt:

...I can only look up how many people your posts have aided in the past 52 weeks while turning 100k to 25m that you claimed!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
As usual you guys take things personal.

I do not invest in NSE. I invest in European, north American and emerging markets.

If you are up to the Challenge, I am in for it. If you want to trade insults, I have no time to waste.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

We have a lot of silent free readers on this platform.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afromentalist:

I do not invest in NSE. I invest in European, north American and emerging markets.

If you are up to the Challenge, I am in for it. If you want to trade insults, I have no time to waste.
sorry bro, I never insulted you. You asked me to lookup something & I tried checking your past posts to better understand you (I rely much on data). What I found isn't what I was looking for
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janga(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afromentalist:

I might be wrong though.

u cant be a trader without TA, technical analysis clearly indicate a buy/sell zone for every traders and that the reason i called it “The Devils spoon”
might not be of good use to Nse but not for crypt0
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afromentalist: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2023
BullBearMkt:

sorry bro, I never insulted you. You asked me to lookup something & I tried checking your past posts to better understand you (I rely much on data). What I found isn't what I was looking for
grin grin grin grin grin
Stock Account number one & 2. I have no access to the other on my phone. Hopefully you understand some German.
If you are game let me know. Else you will be ignored.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afromentalist:

...then let's go for it.
Let's define the objectives
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Mine was approved same day

Yes it's a possibility one has to play safe from experience as per sales and marketing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2023
Afromentalist:

Stock Account number one & 2. I have no access to the other on my phone. Hopefully you understand some German.
If you are game let me know. Else you will be ignored.
I hope you don't mind setting up a brokerage account in Nigeria and we check it out!
@Emma & any other interested guys can help set the goals and objectives.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7075) (7076) (7077) (7078) (7079) (7080) (7081) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: freeman67, LILBIMS and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.