Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10893180 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7128) (7129) (7130) (7131) (7132) (7133) (7134) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ginalex:
I feel somehow about this response. But the game is the game
Don't get emotional about it darling...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
Baba, same strategy I de look to apply, just remember to give us signal when that time is right.

ositadima1:

I have said it before: Parabolic moves are always followed by parabolic falls. Maybe it is not that yet, maybe it is. But once I see my portfolio down 15%, including today's losses and Morgan's 2% commission, I am exiting everything. We will come back after a 30% to 50% drawdown, or as directed by the charts. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is the JAPAULGOLD chart. In January 2021, it started an upward move from below 0.3 to above 1.4. Then, did you see how it fell like a sack of potatoes? grin cheesy

That is an example of a parabolic move. The same pattern is repeating again. I hope it ends differently this time around.

I can only buy that stock at below 0.3, just like Loco did before he started pushing it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Monibabakan:
Madam, just need to commend you specially for what you are doing here. You see those updates you drop here...it's your consistency and calmness for me regardless of the market state, bullish or bearish or pull-backs. God bless!

To the newbies: Just remain calm and stick to your objective and plan.
Thanks a lot sir.
Your post nullifies what I'd thought about myself at least..... especially, based on these past few weeks events here, I'd thought to myself that it seems I'm actually a monkey hunter as some people had said....... grin ......then I consoled myself, that in as much as my intent is pure, i won't feel bad no matter what negative post anyone makes. smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
The banks are now reversing the earlier losses......
Some other stocks also reversing...
ZENITH back in green.....
ACCESS sighted back at above 17...
UBA @13.90 (from 13.10)...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Madam, you are highly appreciated here ooo.
yMcy56:

Thanks a lot sir.
Your post nullifies what I'd though about myself at least..... especially, based on these past few weeks events here, I'd thought to myself that it seems I'm actually a monkey hunter as some people had said....... grin ......then I consoled myself, that in as much as my intent is pure, i won't feel bad no matter what negative post anyone makes. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2023
yMcy56:

Yes ..zee & gt coming back

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
yMcy56:

I haven't seen anything out of place here yet .......except for someone who's a new comer to the market......
- When things get out of place, then we'll see it from the likes of GT, ZEE .......this is just my opinion anyway.

- Bids are now available for Fidelity as well.......
👍👍👍
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ginalex:

Sorry dear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
yMcy56:
Some other stocks also reversing...
ZENITH back in green.....
ACCESS sighted back at above 17...
UBA @13.90 (from 13.35 or so)...
Yes oo. Even Eternal full offer has been reversed just now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monibabakan(m): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
yMcy56:

Thanks a lot sir.
Your post nullifies what I'd thought about myself at least..... especially, based on these past few weeks events here, I'd thought to myself that it seems I'm actually a monkey hunter as some people had said....... grin ......then I consoled myself, that in as much as my intent is pure, i won't feel bad no matter what negative post anyone makes. smiley

It's my pleasure...You see those negative remarks, you just need to develop thick skin for them and see them as normal; you can't please everybody,I know it might not be easy to do that. However, Iike I said earlier, your update on the market situation whether it's bullish or otherwise, gives me a lot of calmness and relief personally. Keep up the good work madam!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2023
Ginalex:

Please I beg for pardon.
Don't feel somehow pls.
General market pullback befall on Japaul suddenly.When coolcash gave the signal,I discovered that the japaul bids has drastically reduced to 33m bids.Knowing fully well that one can pick more units during pullback,I decided to exit all.i don't know how long this pullback will last but I must reload the Japaul because I still have confidence in it.

Pls next time, when you have a stock and discover the market is bleeding, do good to sell because it will shake the stock too.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
locodemy:

Please I beg for pardon.
Don't feel somehow pls.
General market pullback befall on Japaul suddenly.When coolcash gave the signal,I discovered that the japaul bids has drastically reduced to 33m bids.Knowing fully well that one can pick more units during pullback,I decided to exit all.i don't know how long this pullback will last but I must reload the Japaul because I still have confidence in it.s

Pls next time, when you have a stock and discover the market is bleeding, do good to sell because it will shake the stock too.

Thats the right move
For a stock like Japaul...
Once you hear bear...
U must japaa...
Dont wait to analyse ooo... cheesy angry grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
locodemy:

Please I beg for pardon.
Don't feel somehow pls.
General market pullback befall on Japaul suddenly.When coolcash gave the signal,I discovered that the japaul bids has drastically reduced to 33m bids.Knowing fully well that one can pick more units during pullback,I decided to exit all.i don't know how long this pullback will last but I must reload the Japaul because I still have confidence in it.

Shey na small children dey here.
Abeg abeg abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
IHelp:

Shey na small children dey here.
Abeg abeg abeg

Wetin I suppose do?
Pls tell me.
To leave the stock and loose 20% in a single day?
And please you.
I don't think I will feel bad if another person do that.
Stock market is not a place to put pillow and sleep.
You must keep your eyes wide open.
It was easy for me because my hand was on the mouse maka anagh ama ama

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2023
From what I have seen at 2.20, some stocks will likely close flat or with minimal loss. A couple of the bank stocks have recovered from the massive losses from earlier in the day.

Tomorrow is another day.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2023
From indications, market will be trading neutral or sideways till Q2 results are out.
This caution is based on the general market outlook.No personal interest.
Agba saw this 2 days ago and liquidated his holdings.

I am still bullish but Q2 must show first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BerniceIma: 2:40pm On Jul 12, 2023
Is like the stampede at the gate of Chams and Japaul has caught some neophyte bourse market folks?

This is why I don't like mediocre stocks like Japaul and Chams;once the exit gate is shut,it might take you 1 to 3 years to get an opportunity to exit(don't forget in that 1 to 3 years, you're never sure of dividends).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
I am seriously laughing in French. When I say if mugu no fall guy man no go chop.The newbies are playing with ground father of monkey hunting here.They can fool some but not all.They no longer see the bright future in the gold and diamonds in thr new business Ventures..They made all the loud noise two days ago to get it to targeted price for them to exit today.Oga you don fall mugu

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
That system glitch yesterday was suspicious. NSE don rig the machine again.every where red.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I am seriously laughing in French. When I say if mugu no fall guy man no go chop.The newbies are playing with ground father of monkey hunting here.They can fool some but not all.They no longer see the bright future in the gold and diamonds in thr new business Ventures..They made all the loud noise two days ago to get it to targeted price for them to exit today.Oga you don fall mugu
Nawaoh grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BerniceIma: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
debeey87:
From what I have seen at 2.20, some stocks will likely close flat or with minimal loss. A couple of the bank stocks have recovered from the massive losses from earlier in the day.

Tomorrow is another day.
The bearish market continues tomorrow!

Anything that goes up must come down!! cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BerniceIma: 2:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
Everybody say bear!

Everyone say bear time is time for beer!!

I love the bear market !!! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
BerniceIma:
Everybody say bear!

Everyone say bear time is time for beer!!

I love the bear market !!! grin tongue

Bear Keh, market will bounce back by Friday or next week Monday.

Just make sure you have fundamentally sound stocks in your portfolio

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Streetinvestor2:

That was why I tried to advise the newbies few weeks ago, I hope they listened and acted on it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Till Q3
The rest is going to be gasping for breath till Q3
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BerniceIma: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I need very 🐻 bearish market,I want to add to my Zenith Bank shares.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
The market lost 2.47% today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
yMcy56:

Thanks a lot sir.
yMcy56 my Yummy Mcy56
grin grin grin...
I just remembered the last mail you spank me so te I grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:29pm On Jul 12, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Till Q3
The rest is going to be gasping for breath till Q3

It also depends on what you have in your portfolio.

If you have Unity Bank, FTN Cocoa, Japaul, Chams, International Brewery , Multiverse etc as the core of your portfolio, then the market should allow the portfolio breathe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
BerniceIma:

I need very 🐻 bearish market,I want to add to my Zenith Bank shares.

So what price are you looking at
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BerniceIma: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

So what price are you looking at
I wish for N24

(1) (2) (3) ... (7128) (7129) (7130) (7131) (7132) (7133) (7134) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WestPB, gbengafaro1986, coinbrood, ositadima1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.