Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880625 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7130) (7131) (7132) (7133) (7134) (7135) (7136) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

I think Union was more consist in bonus then 1:3 for a straight number of years

Union Bank went down under Ebong
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Despite the "red" witnessed generally on the floor today, the Volume and Value traded still exceeded yesterday's.......
Billions still exchanged hands in UBA, ACCESS and ZENITH....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
kolaish:

I like getting out of a stock when the door is wide open and the ovation loudest with pump and pageantry.

Summary

Please and please, if you are following someone, do not wait for the person to tell you to exit when you have met your target, because that person would have sold before coming to tell you here, just as he bought before telling you to buy.

You have said what every adult should understand in CAPITAL LETTERS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Union Bank went down under Ebong
That man eh grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
Champions Breweries is another giant that I have added to my gamble... I'm heavily loaded there too... If you want to gamble then let's roll

The first time I called out champions was when it was kobo in 2021... Check my posts/signature of 2021 to see the progress...

DD pls

Make una know say na gambles grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2023
Mfunkynation:
yMcy56 my Yummy Mcy56
grin grin grin...
I just remembered the last mail you spank me so te I grin
Chai!! My oga no vex o.
....but you know I said the truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
yMcy56:
Despite the "red" witnessed generally on the floor today, the Volume and Value traded still exceeded yesterday's.......
Billions still exchanged hands in UBA, ACCESS and ZENITH....
...just profit taking going on int he market, overall outlook remains BUY! BUY!! BUY!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2023
BullBearMkt:

...just profit taking going on int he market, overall outlook remains BUY! BUY!! BUY!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

I expect a reversal by Friday or next week Monday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks boss.... smiley
The body movement of Mr. Market today did not suggest that it's bear's time yet despite the earlier dumpings.......more reason we can witness some reversals towards market close......

We see how the rest of the week will look like ......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 12, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I expect a reversal by Friday or next week Monday

After this pullback,I expect consolidations for some days.Money bags will come in during this consolidation period and Market will then go up again .This year is sweet for stocks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
megawealth01:

Japaul is jijo and dangerous one for that matter... Monkey hunters spots grin

That is how we roll bro… cool

@ymcy56 to redeem my promise, oya yem me your account details make I send you Heineken money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heineken(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
Coolcash1:

@ymcy56 to redeem my promise, oya yem me your account details make I send you Heineken money
lol make I send too bro?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2023
Coolcash1:

My personal person

Penny stocks are risky but E get the ones wey dey dangerously DANGEROUS grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2023
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Expecting 60-75 fib correction before any uptrend reversal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
You spent around 3.5million and made around 7.1 million like this so. Profit of around 4 million. How long did you hold if I may ask?

If you bought Zenith bank at around 30 naira and consistently get a dividends of 3 naira, it will take 16 years to achieve this. Now I understand why folks sometimes take risk like this with these penny stocks.

Nice one
kolaish:
With due respect, I think you and others should stop trolling @locodemy. He has done well for himself and for all that followed him, if any. You mean someone advised you to buy a stock when it was between 25k and 40k and you are so frail that you did not exit the stock after 100% return. Are we kids here?

I bought 3m units of japaul at around 33k when I made comments about Japaul here and added another 6m units @40k making my average price 37k, I exited at 85k. That gain is fair enough for me. I like getting out of a stock when the door is wide open and the ovation loudest with pump and pageantry.

Summary

Please and please, if you are following someone, do not wait for the person to tell you to exit when you have met your target, because that person would have sold before coming to tell you here, just as he bought before telling you to buy.

I come in peace o.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
Heineken:
lol make I send too bro?

Comot joor…..are you mercy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
Coolcash1:

If she can do so I will also send 10k to her.
She has done well.I remember when she saved me from offloading all my Japaul only to sell off 5m units before her advice which has put me to another level and another method of trading henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
ojesymsym:
You spent around 2.5million and made around 5.1 million like this so. Profit of around 2.6 million. How long did you hold if I may ask?

If you bought Zenith bank at around 30 naira and consistently get a dividends of 3 naira, it will take 10 years to achieve this. Now I understand why folks sometimes take risk like this with these penny stocks.

Nice one
You GERRIT... All is about risks... Some risks aren't calculated at all sha... You just dive in grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
ojesymsym:
You spent around 2.5million and made around 5.1 million like this so. Profit of around 2.6 million. How long did you hold if I may ask?

If you bought Zenith bank at around 30 naira and consistently get a dividends of 3 naira, it will take 10 years to achieve this. Now I understand why folks sometimes take risk like this with these penny stocks.

Nice one

What of those that made over 20m profit in Japaul within 6 months.Almost 400% na moi moi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heineken(m): 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
Coolcash1:

hahaha mercy for me too jor boss. E get as e be lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Coolcash1:

You were like a god to me today.
I really appreciate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Coolcash1:

@ymcy56 to redeCem my promise, oya yem me your account details make I send you Heineken money
OK boss....
Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heineken(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Coolcash1:

your boy still dey wait reply o baba. Make I smile too like mumu today even if e no reach the one you wan reason the person
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2023
locodemy:
If she can do so I will also send 10k to her.
She has done well.I remember when she saved me from offloading all my Japaul only to sell off 5m units before her advice which has put me to another level and another method of trading henceforth.
Chai!! Oga Loco what do you take me for?
10k? That's not for me you know. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
kolaish:
With due respect, I think you and others should stop trolling @locodemy. He has done well for himself and for all that followed him, if any. You mean someone advised you to buy a stock when it was between 25k and 40k and you are so frail that you did not exit the stock after 100% return. Are we kids here?

I bought 3m units of japaul at around 33k when I made comments about Japaul here and added another 6m units @40k making my average price 37k, I exited at 85k. That gain is fair enough for me. I like getting out of a stock when the door is wide open and the ovation loudest, with pump and pageantry.

Summary

Please and please, if you are following someone, do not wait for the person to tell you to exit when you have met your target, because that person would have sold before coming to tell you here, just as he bought, before telling you to buy.

I come in peace o.

I have no reason to troll Loco. I only offered a brotherly/friendly advice which I presume he has seen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:08pm On Jul 12, 2023
Heineken:
hahaha mercy for me too jor boss. E get as e be lol
Lol. As per say he don mention you. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2023
jarkbauer:
Someone should kindly explain to me how closing price is determined and why can’t I trade after 2:19 pm. Thanks

This.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
yMcy56:

Chai!! Oga Loco what do you take me for?
10k? That's not for me you know. smiley

Pls you will need to manage it.
It's from my heart.
My loot is going to fixed income for 30 or 60 days so I can have time to think the next way.
Pls drop any close person acct details here so I can roll it for you and you pick from the person later.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heineken(m): 6:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol. As per say he don mention you. grin
lol I tell you. I trust am hyn go surprise me too today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
locodemy:
Pls you will need to manage it.
It's from my heart.
My loot is going to fixed income for 30 or 60 days so I can have time to think the next way.
Pls drop any close person acct details here so I can roll it for you and you pick from the person later.
Ok......thanks I appreciate.
Can you give it to Heineken on my behalf pls....
If it's okay by you, let him drop his acct number.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heineken(m): 6:18pm On Jul 12, 2023
yMcy56:

Ok......thanks I appreciate.
Can you give it to Heineken on my behalf pls....
If it's okay by you, let him drop his acct number.
Wow!! Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 6:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
[quote author=jarkbauer post=124380440]

This. [quote]

Closing price is the last price at which a single transaction of 100,000 units of a share is traded before close of trading. If no single transaction of 100,000 units occurred, the price does not change for the day.

Only (I think) market makers can view the market between 2.20-2.30pm but transactions continue at the background for all till 2.30pm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7130) (7131) (7132) (7133) (7134) (7135) (7136) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m), WestPB, sterlingD(m), YourCoffin, Ginalex(f), Streetinvestor2, chimex38, Hajicairo(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.