Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966558 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7183) (7184) (7185) (7186) (7187) (7188) (7189) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2023
For those looking for bargain in Nigeria Stock Exchange market, be patient. There’s no need to rush to buy anything for now…let the trade comes to you. Don’t chase because panic selling going to set in soon. Patient…

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drLammy(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2023
dapix:

For Meritrade, kindly contact contact@meristemng.com, or crmstockbroking@meristemng.com

Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2023
drLammy:
Please who knows how I can reach mytradebook/meritrade customer service
I haven't been able to login to my account for weeks

Kindly help with any information.

Mytradebook is trying to merger different investments into one platform but it's becoming really annoying for not been able to login for more than one week now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2023
NASCON:
If NASCON can cross the 40 marks today, then the post merger price may likely be juicy be that....
* Pls don't take my comment for it......just stating my observation*

* GSK: on full bid @8.90......
How much can this Coy possibly offer as buy-out Price?

** Most trades on GSK are cross deals!!
Make dem allow people to sell on the floor as well na smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2023
Godisfaithful:
For those looking for bargain in Nigeria Stock Exchange market, be patient. There’s no need to rush to buy anything for now…let the trade comes to you. Don’t chase because panic selling going to set in soon. Patient…
Hallelujah!
This month Will be GOOD 🙂
so no Dollar price information again

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Hallelujah!
Lol. I thought stone throwing had gone with buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:51am On Aug 04, 2023
Ajibade123:
I wonder since they all belong to the same parent company why were they listed on the stock exchange differently before??
Many factors could be responsible for this.

In the case of NASCON, it was owned by another company but not doing so well, so Dangote bought it over some years back and change the story of the company for good.
- it was listed before Dangote aquired it, so he left it to be running separately from Dangsugar, which was also listed separately then.

Now, Alhaji is planning to merge all food companies since he can't come and list DANGRICE separately as well.......
* Merging all food chains will create more value for him, the shareholders and the economy at large.

My understanding of it.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2023
phoinix:

People using language they don't understand, anyway, our school system has failed us.

If I had said her unmentionables smell like tuna fish, then that would be gutter language, but why would I do that?

Is fish not a good smell? Why do you eat it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Is fish not a good smell? Why do you eat it?

Hahaha. I don't eat raw fish though.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Hallelujah!

Any link to Nairaland platform that discusses only about foreign exchange rate at the black market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2023
Godisfaithful:

Panic from what?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2023
The kind of manipulation going on in eterna oil is legendary. Those that put their offers first were ignored.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2023
essentialone:
Today, expect to see Cadbury at 13.95. and Nigeria Breweries at 45.95.

Not an advice to Buy, Sell or Hold.

NB looking like it grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2023
Access and GTCO undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cantiride2: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2023
drLammy:
Please who knows how I can reach mytradebook/meritrade customer service
I haven't been able to login to my account for weeks

Kindly help with any information.
get their email from their website they will reply u.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Hallelujah!

Oga calm down. Nigeria is a dollarized economy and it is a factor for FDI, FPI, and every diasporan Nigerians. My message is for those who trade only Nigeria market and trying to chase the top….
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
thebargainhunte:
The kind of manipulation going on in eterna oil is legendary. Those that put their offers first were ignored.

What you see is not manipulation.
Given the situation Eterna is in now, the stockbrokers will satisfy their internal selling/buying clients first through cross deals, before offering to/buying from the market.

Same applies when a stock is on full bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
pizapato:

NB looking like it grin

Cadbury has already hit that target today.

By Monday, we wait to see Cadbury at N15.20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
I just received huge payout from UPDC. Pls which of them? Hope nobi over payment ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonOfHercules: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
unite4real:

You can buy stocks worth 2naira. Even 30 Kobo can buy shares .

With N50,000 you can own shares in all the listed companies in Nigeria.

Which bank is the best?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
megawealth01:
I just received huge payout from UPDC. Pls which of them? Hope nobi over payment ooooo

That was the Custodian Payment .
The registrar probably just mandated your account.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
onegentleguy:

Again PLS note that the above still stands.
The decision to quickly put out the posts on GSK was only informed by a candid desire to help guide all those who sent messages and put out calls to me, some, repeatedly to get my view on the matter.

I really can not take your calls at the moment.
...I still need some time off and I hope you understand.
Pls kindly respect my wish on this for now.

Remain blessed and guided by Divine!
Regards

May the Lord continue to bless you for all the good that you continue to share on this forum.

Kindest regards, stay strong and remain blessed in the Lord.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

That was the Custodian Payment .
The registrar probably just mandated your account.
Ooh. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
thebargainhunte:

All the answers to your questions are here.
Please where do you get this kind of information from
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
yMcy56:

Many factors could be responsible for this.

In the case of NASCON, it was owned by another company but not doing so well, so Dangote bought it over some years back and change the story of the company for good.
- it was listed before Dangote aquired it, so he left it to be running separately from Dangsugar, which was also listed separately then.

Now, Alhaji is planning to merger all food companies since he can't come and list DANGRICE separately as well.......
* Merging all food chains will create more value for him, the shareholders and the economy at large.

My understanding of it.
Wow
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ajibade123(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
yMcy56:
NASCON:
If NASCON can cross the 40 marks today, then the post merger price may likely be juicy be that....
* Pls don't take my comment for it......just stating my observation*

* GSK: on full bid @8.90......
How much can this Coy possibly offer as buy-out Price?

** Most trades on GSK are cross deals!!
Make dem allow people to sell on the floor as well na smiley
Is it advisable to buy NASCON at this point
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tinubu writes Senates, seeks approval for military action against Niger

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/tinubu-writes-national-assembly-seeks-approval-for-military-action-against-niger-coupists/

Investors, take cover ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
4.5 million units of Eterna oil mopped up at 21.10 at last second of trading
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
essentialone:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/tinubu-writes-national-assembly-seeks-approval-for-military-action-against-niger-coupists/

Just to intimate the senate of all the Ecowas plans so far regarding Niger

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
essentialone:

This town hall is about to make big mistake. The country has its internal issues mostly hunger.We do not have the financial resources for this now.When the gods want to destroy you,they first make you mad.The lovers of nigeria should tell him to avoid confrontation with niger.They can place all sanctions they wish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
This town hall is about to make big mistake. The country has its internal issues mostly hunger.We do not have the financial resources for this now.When the gods want to destroy you,they first make you mad.The lovers of nigeria should tell him to avoid confrontation with niger.They can place all sanctions they wish.

Just relax...
TInubu need to show the world he is an action Man.
Dats the right signal as the Head of Ecowas...
And right signals to our allies....
He will call Akpabio behind the scene to do the needful...
Naija is goin no where....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7183) (7184) (7185) (7186) (7187) (7188) (7189) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.