Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900823 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7185) (7186) (7187) (7188) (7189) (7190) (7191) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MarianaTrench: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
Good afternoon,

I need someone to please give me the names of the external auditors of the following oil companies

Enyo Limited
Midwestern Oil Limited
Rain Oil Limited
Platform Oil Limited

Cc
Thebargainhunte
Emmanuelewumi
Mcy
Bullbearmkt
Seyisanya
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 2:43pm On Aug 06, 2023
pizapato:

When someone drop this kind of information rather that questioning the source, what you should do is to check how reliable the previous post of the person is and then do your own due diligence.

Check the previous post of customstreet, you will realise he was among the first to call DANGSUGAR at around 17. He was also the first person go give a to hint about the merger.
That tells you he is privy to classified info.

Once he drops his gems, it is left for you to do you due diligence and take position if you consider the information valuable.

You can't expect him to come and tell you he arrive at the listing price.

Note: not saying you should buy at current price.
A pull back might happen presenting an opportunity to enter at a lower price.

You have hit the hammer on the nail my dear brother. Many thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2023
eziokwunwoko:
Good morning Sir customstreet.
Please how did you arrive at N100 listing price of Dangote Foods.
Is it adviceable to buy DANGOTE SUGAR OF NASCON at current price
DangoteFood might be listing above 10,000k

I was not the one that derived the price but that I am only privileged to have those information because of my connection to some people in the industry

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2023
Thanks Sir

quote author=customstreet post=124921440]

I was not the one that derived the price but that I am only privileged to have those information because of my connection to some people in the industry[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
customstreet:

I was not the one that derived the price but that I am only privileged to have those information because of my connection to some people in the industry
Thanks alot, but at what ratio to NASCON do you think the conversion will be
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 7:10pm On Aug 06, 2023
veecovee:

Thanks alot, but at what ratio to NASCON do you think the conversion will be

To me, I am looking and permutating at the following directions

1. One for one, there post DangoteFood O/S would be less than 20billion outstanding shares
2. One for two, there post DangoteFood outstanding shares would be less than 10billion
3. One for three, there post listing outstanding number of shares would be less than 8billion

When you look at every of Alhaji companies, he always prefer to have a bloated Outstanding number of shares which to me would be in the range of 15b-22b in this case of DangoteFood.

The purpose of this consolidation is to retain number one wealthiest person in Africa. All his three merging companies is not up to BUAfood market capitalization and his intention is to dislodge BUAfood. If we go by his intention, then the number of shares must be equal or greater than 18billion of BUAfood post listing and secondly, the market price must be equal or greater than the current market price of BUA food. If he listed the new company say at N100, then there is high probability that the company share price would go north in the near term just to dislodge BUAfood

Looking at other company owned by Alhaji, and looking at what he did in the past when

1. He sold Dangoteflour to Olam. It was a jackpot because many people had information that Olam would pay N24+ per share when Dangoteflour was trading at less than N15. I believe the same jackpot will occur this time around

2. When he bought over the dying BCC Plc in 2010. The two companies merged and formed Dangote cement Plc. They did a share swap of 1 for every 2 for every BCC shareholders. The pre listing price was N67.50 and the new company was subsequently listed at N135

If I permutate that DangoteFood would be listed at Say N100, then the pre-listing price of each of the merging companies would be close to N50 per share if we assumed what he did with BCC shareholders

To cut the long story short, the options that is more realistic are option one and two with option two been the least and option one been the most

We shall witness a robust share swaps in this scheme that would make everybody smile to the bank

This is my own personal opinion.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2023
customstreet:

1. One for one, there post DangoteFood O/S would be less than 20billion outstanding shares
2. One for two, there post DangoteFood outstanding shares would be less than 10billion
3. One for three, there post listing outstanding number of shares would be less than 8billion

When you look at every of Alhaji companies, he always prefer to have a bloated Outstanding number of shares which to me would be in the range of 15b-22b in this case of DangoteFood.

The purpose of this consolidation is to retain number one wealthiest person in Africa. All his three merging companies is not up to BUAfood market capitalization and his intention is to dislodge BUAfood. If we go by his intention, then the number of shares must be equal or greater than 18billion of BUAfood post listing and secondly, the market price must be equal or greater than the current market price of BUA food. If he listed the new company say at N100, then there is high probability that the company share price would go north in the near term just to dislodge BUAfood

Looking at other company owned by Alhaji, and looking at what he did in the past when

1. He sold Dangoteflour to Olam. It was a jackpot because many people had information that Olam would pay N24+ per share when Dangoteflour was trading at less than N15. I believe the same jackpot will occur this time around

2. When he bought over the dying BCC Plc in 2010. The two companies merged and formed Dangote cement Plc. They did a share swap of 1 for every 2 for every BCC shareholders. The pre listing price was N67.50 and the new company was subsequently listed at N135

If I permutate that DangoteFood would be listed at Say N100, then the pre-listing price of each of the merging companies would be close to N50 per share if we assumed what he did with BCC shareholders

To cut the long story short, the options that is more realistic are option one and two with option two been the least and option one been the most

We shall witness a robust share swaps in this scheme that would make everybody smile to the bank

You deserve a cold bottle of beer with isiewu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
Below 60 is not a good sign for Guinness - don't catch a falling knife
CADBURY is NOT a buy - direction is still not up despite last week's action
JBerger is in the value zone
SUNUASSURANCE - Volume & price increase (not my type of trade)
UBN - seeing action too despite its current status
VITAFOAM looks ready for movement
WAPCO- looks ready for movement

Overall thoughts: Market appears to be taking a much needed rest, waiting for a trigger in either direction. Most charts need to consolidate based on the actions of the past few weeks. Not a particularly good idea to be making new purchases now. Sitting tight in current holdings or cash is a position.

Do your DD. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
customstreet:

Kudos !! You are a guru

Infact, after my own analysis, I think it's better to buy sugar now that it's selling N4 less than NASCON, cause both of them might be converted at the same price

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2023
veecovee:

Kudos !! You are a guru

Infact, after my own analysis, I think it's better to buy sugar now that it's selling N4 less than NASCON, cause both of them might be converted at the same price

Maybe NASCON is favoured and insiders know and are pricing it in.

Just a conjecture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 6:29am On Aug 07, 2023
customstreet:

Weldone for this insights

We await the listing of Dangote Foods plc.

Alhaji Dangote always make shareholders happy....

I remembered riding Dangote Flour from km 4 to km 24...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pennystockwarri: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2023
Heres a rundown of what happened in the Nigerian stock market last week and what to expect this week

https://twitter.com/quansimodo/status/1688289354819518465?t=LVxiXgwEaaSwcERWyUtBWw&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2023
NASCON and DANGOTE SUGAR

Is there something insiders have seen to cause the profit taking or its too early to call
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2023
Pls what's up with GSk
35m bid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2023
Payunsin:
Pls what's up with GSk
35m bid
gsk is quiting nse

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
At what price pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2023
https://punchng-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/punchng.com/bank-shareholders-protest-as-directors-borrow-n113bn/?amp=&amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQGsAEggAID#amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&aoh=16914103569494&csi=0&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fbank-shareholders-protest-as-directors-borrow-n113bn%2F
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nairavsdollars(f): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2023
Useless Aiico insurance. May God rescue it from the ghost that is dragging it back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin
customstreet:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin
vacanci:
NASCON and DANGOTE SUGAR

Is there something insiders have seen to cause the profit taking or its too early to call
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Useless Aiico insurance. May God rescue it from the ghost that is dragging it back
You go dey trust NAIJA insurance grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2023
alot of people here would say they want to make money from stocks, but will refuse to follow news on listed companies and their industry, talkless of reading financial results. Na to come here dey ask questions that are already in the public, and answers that are available with one google search.

PUT IN THE WORK NEWBIES.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2023
When is zenith Q2 going to be released?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2023
jideflash:
alot of people here would say they want to make money from stocks, but will refuse to follow news on listed companies and their industry, talkless of reading financial results. Na to come here dey ask questions that are already in the public, and answers that are available with one google search.

PUT IN THE WORK NEWBIES.

Why you think say scamming dey easy? People dey lazy noni

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2023
Kreos44:
When is zenith Q2 going to be released?

By regulatory rule, it will be released latest on 31st August 2023 because it's an audited half-year result that is expected.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ImperialCovfefe: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2023
I have a somewhat interesting enquiry.

Folks here have discussed, at length, the process of obtaining NGN loans from asset management companies and merchant banks based on your NGN assets (e.g., FGN bonds and NGN equities) domiciled with them.

Considering the above, is it possible to get NGN loans but based on USD assets (e.g., Eurobond funds)?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2023
ImperialCovfefe:

Folks here have discussed, at length, the process of obtaining NGN loans from asset management companies and merchant banks based on your NGN assets (e.g., FGN bonds and NGN equities) domiciled with them.

Considering the above, is it possible to get NGN loans but based on USD assets (e.g., Eurobond funds)?

UC Plus Advance limited a subsidiary of United Capital will give you maximum of N100 million based on your dollar or Naira denominated asset domiciled with United Capital Asset Management

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ImperialCovfefe: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

UC Plus Advance limited a subsidiary of United Capital will give you maximum of N100 million based on your dollar or Naira denominated asset domiciled with United Capital Asset Management

Splendid. Will follow up. Gracias
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2023
ImperialCovfefe:

Meristem Wealth Management ltd, will give you naira loan to the tune of 2/3 of the worth of your total dollar equivalent, which must be domiciled with them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
emmasoft:

By regulatory rule, it will be released latest on 31st August 2023 because it's an audited half-year result that is expected.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2023
dapix:

Meristem Wealth Management ltd, will give you naira loan to the tune of 2/3 of the worth of your total dollar equivalent, which must be domiciled with them.

United Capital will give you 85% of the value of your investment, you need to service the interest within a maximum period of 6 months and then rollover. They also have a cheaper rate of 19% compared to 28% by Meristem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 8:08am On Aug 08, 2023
Shareholders protest against Right issue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7185) (7186) (7187) (7188) (7189) (7190) (7191) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.