Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10857481 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7251) (7252) (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mpeace:
Is it not funny that a firm with half year eps of 10+ would struggle to make 20naira.
When we should ordinarily be talking of 200naira

I saw higher price for this stock not today. but i believe with time price will move and it will move very faster when the time comes. before that time buyers should keep enjoying Dividend

price fell to 12.75 this morning. very good junction to load for someone who miss it below 10

fingers crossed.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mpeace:
Is it not funny that a firm with half year eps of 10+ would struggle to make 20naira.

In NGX many other things contribute to price appreciation not only numbers!
Ordinary one statement from an influencer in the market space can do what numbers can't do, it forms part of "the market has its own mind slogan"

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
husu:

Pls whats the payment date for this dividend

October 6

cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mpeace:
Nigeria stocks are ridiculously cheap. Long term investors that have holding power and are patient will be massively rewarded when the Nigeria economy finds its balance.

All I see is opportunities.

Shalom

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Shalom428:
Nigeria stocks are ridiculously cheap. Long term investors that have holding power and are patient will be massively rewarded when the Nigeria economy finds its balance.

Shalom

I have been singing this same song for 3+ years, no one listens! All things being equal, will be rewarded in due time!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 3:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Shalom428:
Nigeria stocks are ridiculously cheap. Long term investors who has holding power and are patient will be massively rewarded when the Nigeria economy finds its balance.

Shalom

Looking at how MTN is dragging with NCC on being limited to repatriate only about a 3rd of profits only after approval. Going forward all future major FDI's must be made to have substantial Nigerian Equity Participation of even more than 50%. So that there can be enough sustainable pool for pension income streams of pension funds and for individual pension income investors to invest in. So all this upcoming $16b investment coming from India should be partly funded by Nigerian Banks, Pension Funds and Individual Investors. I hope this message gets passed to those that can make it happen.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Meerahbel:
Kindly back your claims with facts. Thank you
It looks you are new here.You should have decoded my massage concerning the banks. And my cry for money tomorrow or next should have rang a bell for opportunity and wealth being created. Mostly in the banking industries
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 4:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
aj8:
I have the following on my buy list based on my Common Sense Entry
Wema bank entry point below N5.00. My Target 6.5-8.00
Berger Paint entry point below N10.00 . My Target N12.00-15.00
Betaglass entry point below N35.00. My Target 48.00-52.00-60.00
I sold Nestle Friday. Buy back if below N350.00 grin grin grin Will review if new data comes in.
My UBA target still N19.00 . Will buy more only if it dips below N12.00. I Expect it to have the most Blow out income statement for H1 of the banks based on their Foreign Currency Translation Reserves.( Second highest FCTR (N40bill plus) after First Bank’s (N50bill)

Please do your due diligence. Above are my Common Sense Entry Points.

UBA is not your mate!!! Let’s hope it’s a turning point. The 50k interim signals the willingness to change their dividend policy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
New Tony

New UBA

New Transcorp

You get the drift?

Meanwhile, those who rushed out today will likely rush in tomorrow..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
BabsO2:

Looking at how MTN is dragging with NCC on being limited to repatriate only about a 3rd of profits only after approval. Going forward all future major FDI's must be made to have substantial Nigerian Equity Participation of even more than 50%. So that there can be enough sustainable pool for pension income streams of pension funds and for individual pension income investors to invest in. So all this upcoming $16b investment coming from India should be partly funded by Nigerian Banks, Pension Funds and Individual Investors. I hope this message gets passed to those that can make it happen.
I know some policy makers and big shots that do come here as guests to read comments. Please continue to speak freely on things you believe can make the change that is needed to make our investment society better, you never know how far your ideas / suggestions can go.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Princkez:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39407_UNITED_BANK_FOR_AFRICA_PLC-_QUARTER_2_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_SEPTEMBER_2023.pdf

Today we added some units to our super Dividend paying UBA stocks.

LOCO follow who know road you say na fast lane business you wan do. You see your life now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
PETERiCHY:

LOCO follow who know road you say na fast lane business you wan do. You see your life now grin grin grin
Leave my Loco for me o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
This UBA is super outstanding. Look at how shareholder funds nearly doubled. Just remaining small to catch up with Zenith. That means UBA's African Branch Network must be substantial !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
PETERiCHY:

chai....
so you and I were at that 12.50 junction ooo...
I got busy and forgot to check back at the market 😃!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Now in the Nineth month in year 2023 of TOE king of HEIR, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of MfunkyNation might be fulfilled,
the LORD stirred up the spirit of TOE king of HEIR, that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and put it also in writing, saying,

Thus saith TOE king of HEIR, The LORD God of heaven hath given me all the kingdoms of the HEIR HOLDINGs; and he hath charged me to build him a N1.50k at FY 2023 house at NSE, which is in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Ginalex:
I kuku averaged up a bit for Sugar. I even used margin loan to do it grin

Loan Keh.

You get mind ooooo .

What is the interest rate?

Who is the loan provider?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Loan Keh.

You get mind ooooo .

What is the interest rate?

Who is the loan provider?

oga Emma, i thought you have often told here how you used to get loan to invest in stocks that you are so convinced. I may be wrong but my mind tells me i have read something like this here sir

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
vacanci:

oga Emma, i thought you have often told here how you used to get loan to invest in stocks that you are so convinced. I may be wrong but my mind tells me i have read something like this here sir

Expecting to use capital appreciation to service the loan is suicidal, it is better to have cash flow for the servicing of the loan .

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Expecting to use capital appreciation to service the loan is suicidal, it is better to have cash flow for the servicing of the loan .

ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by smasher1(m): 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mpeace:

Lol. It's really, really funny.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Good one from uba.
Makes me feel a bit better not
loading Sugar.
Next up Access.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
leparj:
Good one from uba.
Makes me feel a bit better not
loading Sugar.
Next up Access.

Suspect Access will try and match UBA in interim dividend.

But don't think Access will be able to match UBA in eps.

In the UBA Access race, I see UBA catching and overtaking Access.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
phoinix:

LOL, it weakens me, o. This long-term investing can be a painful endeavor when you watch your portfolio bleed money in these Tinubu times. Yesterday alone, the combined movement of Zenith and Dangsugar subtracted money that was enough to buy a small tokunbo car. embarassed

TA would have saved you this pain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
BullBearMkt:

A brief Technical Analysis of GTCO
IF GTCO closes 35.25 today,
-then, a daily support is breached
-stock price may "falsely" attempt to rally up (many will think it is going up!) - optional
-Market maker likely to drop the price again
-IF stock is strong, "Level 1" will hold price and price start another rally up
-Failure of Level 1 will cause price to dip lower to test Level 2"

Summary: a close below 35.25 signalled further dip in stock price of GTCO.
grin grin grin grin grin

What if it closes and then reverses up? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
phoinix:

LOL, it weakens me, o. This long-term investing can be a painful endeavor when you watch your portfolio bleed money in these Tinubu times. Yesterday alone, the combined movement of Zenith and Dangsugar subtracted money that was enough to buy a small tokunbo car. embarassed

I personally view long terming on NSE as risky based on my 20 year experience on NSE. Sometimes you could do long term in a particular company thinking that with the figures you see in its books it is fundamentally sound hence you are safe and can therefore go and sleep only for you to wake up to the rude shock that the price has plummeted to such an extent that your capital is almost entirely gone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Coolcash1:

How.Do you mean TA saw the red that happened in zenith and sugar coming

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Coolcash1:

If TA is so potent, you would have become the richest person in Nigeria by just trading stocks. It is impossible to time the market and time it accurately all the time.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 12:00am On Sep 13, 2023
thebargainhunte:

If TA is so potent, you would have become the richest person in Nigeria by just trading stocks. It is impossible to time the market and time it accurately all the time.

I wonder o. As if TA told them about the FTSE downgrade of the NGX. We only see the TA when market is either buzzing up or down

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ssquare199(m): 12:39am On Sep 13, 2023
@Babs02
@Coolcash1
Which stock trading apk/platform as a starter can I use in starting trading....My bosses answer I beg

(1) (2) (3) ... (7251) (7252) (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmaodet, lasisi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.