Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10971254 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7252) (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) (7258) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harshreality: 4:17am On Sep 13, 2023
Hello everyone. Please what apps are good to buy Nigerian stocks? I tried using Trove but it seems to have bad ratings. Also the app is buggy and the money I sent never reflected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
How.Do you mean TA saw the red that happened in zenith and sugar coming

Those with good understanding of TA will not buy sugar at 64.......and zenith at resistance.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hamachi(f): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2023
Harshreality:
Hello everyone. Please what apps are good to buy Nigerian stocks? I tried using Trove but it seems to have bad ratings. Also the app is buggy and the money I sent never reflected.
Meristem

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 7:51am On Sep 13, 2023
Laso09:

Those with good understanding of TA will not buy sugar at 64.......and zenith at resistance.....

Similarly, those that understood TA refused to buy BUAFOODS at N70, 9 months ago.

BUA now operates around N180.

You guys should tell us that TA alone does not help.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2023
vacanci:

Similarly, those that understood TA refused to buy BUAFOODS at N70, 9 months ago.

BUA now operates around N180

My brother TA is different from sentiment.
You can buy any stock at any price and still make money but it always very important to know when we are applying TA, FA or sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 8:14am On Sep 13, 2023
Laso09:

What is the better entry price for Zenith pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Monibabakan(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2023
currentprice:
what am i seeing self.. UBA declared eps that is higher than gtb and zenith

grin grin grin

shocked grin

God bless you bro. You louded it enough.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
How.Do you mean TA saw the red that happened in zenith and sugar coming

Yes sir. When you understand the concept of over extension and structure break.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2023
thebargainhunte:

If TA is so potent, you would have become the richest person in Nigeria by just trading stocks. It is impossible to time the market and time it accurately all the time.

Well, that is the misconception most of you have. You’ve watched too much Lamborghini videos on you tube that has given you wrong perception about trading. What I know is that, to sound modest, it is paying my bills!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2023
Laso09:

One Hennessy for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Laso09:

And your TA told you zenith even before this interim dividend at anything below #40 is expensive. A business that has been growing revenue and consistant in paying dividend. Its last dividend was #3 plus.That once traded at#70 when dollars was below #200 and inflation on one digit. It is obvious you TA is like nigeria judiciary,lol.I won't even say anything about sugar because the price you see is not just for sugar rather for dangote food.Your TA is as blind as a BAT in the day

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Coolcash1:

Yes sir. When you understand the concept of over extension and structure break.
Really you saw the blood and didn't say it.I guess you equally saw the cbn circular and the down grading coming. So what is going to be happening the remaining days of the week and month. How much will dangota food be listed etc.

Oga nobody can time the market. I have been in the market long enough to know this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2023
UBA dey vex. at Bid now, 15.15k and over 100m units

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2023
EKUU uba mkt today o

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2023
ebuka1997:
Oando full bid

Oando will cross 10 today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2023
currentprice:
EKUU uba mkt today o

grin grin
One of the products of your bedsheet has sent other banking stocks on bid. Even Access.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:05am On Sep 13, 2023
there no going to be market commentaries today o MECRY is ban cry

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2023
currentprice:
EKUU uba mkt today o

grin grin
which kind village people be this.And my cash landed yesterday night. I have stopped chasing stock after many years experience in the market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2023
What's happening in Dang Sugar, it seems people are not patient to wait for the merger
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2023
@yMcy56 Madam Mercy, this is for you.

May God Almighty bless you.
May the works of your hands fluorish in geometric proportions.

For always giving us hope that things are not as bas as the "external forces" want to make it look like, my God will not leave you and your generations unborn hopeless.

Thank you so much for the positive vibes.

That's the holding power for some of us and why we've not ran out of the market.

Today, all I see is green!!! shocked

Madam mercy said so! wink

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2023
ebuka1997:
What's happening in Dang Sugar, it seems people are not patient to wait for the merger

Nobody knows the Merger price yet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2023
currentprice:

cry cry cry
What is always wrong with that bot..Is it beyond the moderators here to handle.It has become a recourance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Opsylo: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2023
currentprice:

cry cry cry
Band or suspend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:09am On Sep 13, 2023
currentprice:

cry cry cry
This their auto ban has to stop. They dont keep to any rule on this thing.
But sha mercy will soon be back with her other link
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2023
I can understand that UBA is on full bid at over 150,000 000 units.

Access bank, why are you on full bid?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:17am On Sep 13, 2023
Mpeace:
Lol Oando can't do 10.

OANDO has crossed the #10.
What else do you have to say

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2023
kolaish:
One of the products of your bedsheet has sent other banking stocks on bid. Even Access.

bedsheet is doing well na.. it has been showing green flag on UBA for a while d message which was pass here to her followers cheesy
congrats for those that follow d call.

note: it good we got a good report as released yesterday on uba but do not expect price to continue going up straight line to d destination. but just know that you have gold in your portfolio and rely on Dividend, you will realise this in the future.

remember Dangote sugar stay below 10 and 20 for so long,.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2023
ebuka1997:

The free fall is likely to stop today. It is likely to close higher than yesterday. LOL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2023
Opsylo:

Band or suspend

it normal Auto Ban for few days

It can be lifted if she contact the Admin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2023
UBA ON FULL BIDS with over 150m units shocked

I foresee UBA overtaking GTB & ZENITH very soon.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7252) (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) (7258) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jadyclem(m), Oloro29(m), yMcy56(f), Mills55, pdozie and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.