Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10890717 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) (7258) (7259) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2023
phoinix:

The free fall is likely to stop today. It is likely to close higher than yesterday. LOL

Isn't it on full offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2023
PETERiCHY:

OANDO has crossed the #10.
What else do you have to say
grin Congrats to you. Ride on to 50 be that. Big congrats.
I no go deactivate sha. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2023
Let the 10nants breathe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogoo4real: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2023
UBA influence has really turned the mkt around today. Oando has reversed today for newbies to join the bus as profits takers hit the mkt this morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2023
Congrats to those who took note and jumped onto the UBA flight. This is a new UBA and will really fly high!

ProphetUtuocha:
A once in a lifetime opportunity has opened in the banking sector. In this, [b]UBA stands out! [/b]I won't talk much.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2023
My beautiful sugar and salt smiley smiley...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ProphetUtuocha: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2023
The market's appetite for Oando remains strong. The pull back today, driven by profit takers, created a new opportunity for folks to accumulate. Oando is definitely on a journey!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purity2all(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2023
[quote author=Mpeace post=125763082]This their auto ban has to stop. They dont keep to any rule on this thing.
But sha mercy will soon be back with her other link[/quote

Sure, she'll.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2023
BullBearMkt:

A brief Technical Analysis on DangSugar
-Buyers located in "Levels 1 & 2"
-Current Price hovering at Level 1
-Failure for level 1 to hold stock price will cause price to dip further
-Some minor buyers located btw 44 - 48
-In case price dip further down, next focus is: 32 - 38 (Not sure price will get here with the stock bullish sentiment)

Summary: DangSugar support level is below 32.20! However, before this level Chart indicate levels where big institutions previously keyed into the stock.
grin grin grin grin grin

This is why i dont buy into all these TA.

Yesterday, Dangote sugar failed to hold level 1 (52.25) from your chart but did not deep today, rather na full bid we dey see at this time.

NGX will make TA to become SA (spiritual analysis)

The market will always reverse to shake off the TAs and the emotionally unstable ones and present an opportunity for others to enter

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purity2all(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2023
4tunebest:
I can understand that UBA is on full bid at over 150,000 000 units.

Access bank, why are you on full bid?

Na copycat
😂

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2023
vacanci:

Yesterday, Dangote sugar failed to hold level 1 (52.25) from your chart but did not deep today, rather na full bid we dey see at this time.

The market will always reverse to shake off the TAs and the emotionally unstable ones and present an opportunity for others to enter

IF you don't understand something, its better to keep quite and focus on where your strength is...
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 11:52am On Sep 13, 2023
vacanci:

I kuku loaded more at ₦52 yesterday and ₦47 for salt smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2023
vacanci:

No be so. Dangsugar dipped to 51 today. I had a 49 level support on my end for dang sugar after first support failed.
TA analysis helps you know a safe buy or sell range.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2023
Oando, fcmb or Dangote sugar which is better to buy on the floor now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2023
vacanci:

There are always exceptions to rules...
Bt it does not invalidate d numerous...
benefits of proper knowledge of TA....
As it cut across diff sectors..Stocks..crypto and forex... grin cheesy
In fact U can trade stocks with zero knowledge of TA...
U are good as dead in forex...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2023
Here I was hoping I would have added Oando at 7 with the first batch of offloaders. Wow! Tomorrow we go to 11
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2023
4tunebest:
I can understand that UBA is on full bid at over 150,000 000 units.

Access bank, why are you on full bid?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Moved the cash from presco to Dangote sugar @52 since I no fit chase uba which was my target for selling presco yesterday. This particular sugar is for speculation, will sell @70.The one for long-term is BE of #23.
The sell happened late @#210 ....e pain me because I saw the opportunity in uba at #13 with expected final dividend of nothing less than #1.50 by yr end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2023
BullBearMkt:

IF you don't understand something, its better to keep quite and focus on where your strength is...
grin grin grin grin grin

I don't want you to be discouraged by those who don't understand the concept of TA.
You have helped so many people on this forum who are core fundamentalists including me to add some knowledge of TA .
Your are well appreciated.
grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Moved the cash from presco to Dangote sugar @52 since I no fit chase uba which was my target for selling presco yesterday. This particular sugar is for speculation, will sell @70.The one for long-term is BE of #23.
The sell happened late @#210 ....e pain me because I saw the opportunity in uba at #13 with expected final dividend of nothing less than #1.50 by yr end

That UBA line is so long my bid to top-up is not on Morgan list 🤣🤣. Trying to redirect some oil loot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2023
Laso09:

I don't want you to be discouraged by those who don't understand the concept of TA.
You have helped so many people on this forum who are core fundamentalists including me to add some knowledge of TA .
Your are well appreciated.
grin grin grin grin
...thanks!
Sure, I'll not allow childish behaviour of one or two people to discourage my intentions. I understand TA is not well embrassed in our clime, and if something is not clear to you, the best thing is to ask question instead of all these childish behaviours...
grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
BullBearMkt:

...thanks!
Sure, I'll not allow childish behaviour of one or two people to discourage my intentions. I understand TA is not well embrassed in our clime, and if something is not clear to you, the best thing is to ask question instead of all these childish behaviours...
grin grin grin grin grin
please continue to do your best!
don't be discourage..
I always use your TA in guiding my entry price

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
You do well. Nascon and dangsugar on full bids at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
BullBearMkt:

...thanks!
grin grin grin grin grin

You are gold to some of us. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaniellaDokubo(f): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
Please I have FGN savings bond to sell...any interested should DM me

FGN SAVINGS BOND
8.915 Sept 2024 NGN15m pays +330k every quarter
8.934 May 2025 NGN15m pays +330k every quarter

@emmanuelewumi please can you help or advise further. I need cash.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2023
DaniellaDokubo:
Please I have FGN savings bond to sell...any interested should DM me

FGN SAVINGS BOND

@emmanuelewumi please can you help or advise further. I need cash.

What's the annual %
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chai! Na wa o , everyone just hold their UBA tightly to their chest grin. they no wan sell again with 145m bid

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2023
waiting for Q3....., one very popular stock has been soiling d bedsheet.

until Q3 report out we know if it poo or wine grin

grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purity2all(m): 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
currentprice:
Chai! Na wa o , everyone just hold their UBA tightly to their chest grin. they no wan sell again with 145m bid

grin grin grin

😂
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na statements like this make me no dey drop stock picks again

T.A is still very much needed in almost all markets.
vacanci:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
currentprice:

grin grin grin

to think that only less than 16M units traded so far. This bull run might just be warming up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OkodiDenzel: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

What's the annual %

I think she stated it... Maybe I'm wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (7253) (7254) (7255) (7256) (7257) (7258) (7259) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cation(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.