Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900697 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) (7317) (7318) (7319) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
BabsO2:
In another news steady offers and accumulations of OANDO ongoing in the price range of N8.95 and N9.00

Those accumulating taking a bet with their money on a turnaround or buyout at a price higher than N7.

And those selling perhaps taking a profit after accumulating at N5.00 and below. And perhaps some longer term major holders selling off some units to balance their portfolio risk in the event of the company ceasing to be a going concern in the worst case scenario.

As more results and information become available, Mr Market will make its judgement in coming months.

If the NGX rule for de-listing of stocks is strictly applied, OANDO buy out price would not be below N15.50 per share. This may even go higher depending on what happens between now and the AGM where the de-listing would be decided via a resolution.
My prayer is for the court to fix a much higher price (my wish, if possible, to teach OANDO management a lesson for the ridiculous buyout offer price of N7.07)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
vacanci:

FTNCOCOA bids more than offer right now. This life no just balance
I saw it too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
mikeapollo:

If the NGX rule for de-listing of stocks is strictly applied, OANDO buy out price would not be below N15.50 per share. This may even go higher depending on what happens between now and the AGM where the de-listing would be decided via a resolution.
My prayer is for the court to fix a much higher price (my wish, if possible, to teach OANDO management a lesson for the ridiculous buyout offer price of N7.07)

This is Nigeria, rules don’t apply to some
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Locotrader:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39638_MULTIVERSE_MINING_AND_EXPLORATION_PLC-_QUARTER_3_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2023.pdf

Well done LT!!.

statement dey make sense small small. Looks like Multiverse is starting to run lean and mean. Na from thursday we dey know how saturday flexing go be. Dividend increase may be on the horizon, or they may still decide to deploy into expansion process.... the quality of the document is crappy, na so so strain person dey strain to read.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
PETERiCHY:

We gave the above CANDID advice on 25th MAY when UBA was still trading @ circa #8

Today UBA closed @#19.90k making it over 120% profit from the time we made the above post while LOCO is busy chasing winds grin grin grin
Why are you witch hunting Locotrader like this!
Locotrader is not an INVESTOR but 10O0% TRADER!
but least I forgot, you have been on point this 2023 oooo..
Are you privileged for inside information grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by songus: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hogwarthtrades:

Well done LT!!.

statement dey make sense small small. Looks like Multiverse is starting to run lean and mean. Na from thursday we dey know how saturday flexing go be. Dividend increase may be on the horizon, or they may still decide to deploy into expansion process.... the quality of the document is crappy, na so so strain person dey strain to read.
Did you notice their cost of sales was positive? Must be some extraordinary item hiden there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Hogwarthtrades:

Well done LT!!.

Multiverse result is an improved one.
Japaul will be out tomorrow afternoon/evening.
Solid mineral is another boom in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Don't worry about Peter.
Without him, this place is incomplete.
At least 75% of him is real and 25% deceitful.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
jideflash:
GTB Q3 Result is Out.
Profit After Tax: N367 Billion
Earnings Per Share: N12.98
Current Stock Price: N35
Book Value: N44
Recommendation: ??

So we are expecting at least N16 final year EPS.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
9free:

So we are expecting at least N16 final year EPS.
Someone said FA should not be taken serious. Total dividend for 2023 will not be less than #4 and gtbank will hit #50 before payment date

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Someone said FA should not be taken serious. Total dividend for 2023 will not be less than #4 and gtbank will hit #50 before payment date
grin grin
I no go mind GTB @N60-80 before payment date sha

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mfunkynation:

LOCO na my man
"We RISE by LIFTING others"

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2023
songus:
Did you notice their cost of sales was positive? Must be some extraordinary item hiden there.
well aware of that, will flesh it out in their annual, same for retained earnings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Mpeace:
If truely the merger will happen this year, then it may not taste 52 or below. However, given the time of the year we are, I doubt if the merger will still be concluded this year. We are almost in November, ( second half of October) yet no move, save for the announcement.

Dangote Sugar, ETranzact, MRS, and NASCON, still a good Buy at current price?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:14am On Oct 25, 2023
Locotrader:

Don't worry about Peter.
Without him, this place is incomplete.
At least 75% of him is real and 25% deceitful.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2023
mikeapollo:

I laugh in emilokan grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2023
essentialone:

All of their results are expected within the next few days. So in my opinion its good to wait for the results.
As for dang sugar and nascon, its more than just the results. Its all about the merger. Question is: when will it happen, this year or next?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:42am On Oct 25, 2023
essentialone:

For Dangote Sugar, I attempted to analyze it using simple statistics and some supply and demand logic. If you look at the histogram (covering 2022 to date) that I pasted below, you will see that the bulk of the volume is in the 12-23 range. This simply means that most of the stock was bought in this range. I hope you see the problem.

A price of 65 makes it a nice three-bagger for those who have been riding it since then. I agree that many are in it for the long term, but many are also in it for several other reasons, such as profit-taking, store of value, and temporary banking. Look at prices above 50. There is not much there in comparison. Breaking out of 70 may not be that easy, and 55 may still be possible.

Remember what someone influential said: "Na statistics we go chop." grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2023
Mpeace:
All of their results are expected within the next few days. So in my opinion its good to wait for the results.
As for dang sugar and nascon, its more than just the results. Its all about the merger. Question is: when will it happen, this year or next?
The marger will be completed this year. I expect some bull run from today in banking stock

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2023
ositadima1:

For Dangote Sugar, I attempted to analyze it using simple statistics and some supply and demand logic. If you look at the histogram (covering 2022 to date) that I pasted below, you will see that the bulk of the volume is in the 12-23 range. This simply means that most of the stock was bought in this range. I hope you see the problem.

A price of 65 makes it a nice three-bagger for those who have been riding it since then. I agree that many are in it for the long term, but many are also in it for several other reasons, such as profit-taking, store of value, and temporary banking. Look at prices above 50. There is not much there in comparison. Breaking out of 70 may not be that easy, and 55 may still be possible.

i am confused about this ur chart.

september this year alone did about 187M units in volume around closing prices of 54 and 55.

i cannot see anything like this on your chart

Date Price Open High Low Vol. Change %
10/01/2023 63.00 54.00 66.85 53.50 1.57M +16.88%
09/01/2023 53.90 55.00 71.50 51.65 187.65M -2.00%
08/01/2023 55.00 26.90 63.15 24.40 223.67M +103.70%
07/01/2023 27.00 25.00 32.80 24.95 210.18M +8.00%

https://www.investing.com/equities/dangsugar-historical-data
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:42am On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2023
vacanci:

i am confused about this ur chart.

september this year alone did about 187M units in volume around closing prices of 54 and 55.

i cannot see anything like this on your chart

Date Price Open High Low Vol. Change %
10/01/2023 63.00 54.00 66.85 53.50 1.57M +16.88%
09/01/2023 53.90 55.00 71.50 51.65 187.65M -2.00%
08/01/2023 55.00 26.90 63.15 24.40 223.67M +103.70%
07/01/2023 27.00 25.00 32.80 24.95 210.18M +8.00%

You summed volumes for each month.

Go learn how to read a histogram grin .

Let me explain: the volume is what it is between the intervals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NapoleonHill: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2023
The way VFD Group is heading south, it could be at #5 before the year runs out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2023
NapoleonHill:
honestly l thought the stock would rally upon entry into NSE but the opposite has been the case.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by songus: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2023
Good Morning. Does anyone know if WEMA bank or sterling financial have plans for either a Public offer or Rights this year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 11:34am On Oct 25, 2023
songus:
Good Morning. Does anyone know if WEMA bank or sterling financial have plans for either a Public offer or Rights this year?
WEMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2023
NapoleonHill:
Time to keep eye on the price movements.
Guess the fall and investors' attitudes has to do with lack of enough data to analyze it so far.
The moneybags will come for it at the right time I want to believe.
Price is currently below listing and Rights Issue price.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
ositadima1:

Nice histogram. Please over what period is this ? Since PO listing or from when to when ?
Also what are the assumptions. Exact trade price and volume (difficult to get such data) or daily average weighted price and volumes or daily closing price and volumes (data available here and there) grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
GEREGU @370!
CHAMS @1.92 full bid!
Shebi una don turn pointer to monkey hunting bah?
We go all dey alright las las.

** CHAMS is already high @CP IMO, anyone planning to buy should wait for pullback and result. Make you no go catch falling knife **

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Insider information dey happen for cham.....naija my country
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7313) (7314) (7315) (7316) (7317) (7318) (7319) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: janga(m), SetrakusRa(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.