Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10900244 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7335) (7336) (7337) (7338) (7339) (7340) (7341) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
Can someone kindly help me with the soft copy of the following books please?

1. Secrets of making mega millions via PENNY STOCKS & SHARES - By Sanmi Akindipe
2. Stock Market Made Easy - By Gbemiga Odediran
3. STOCK TRADING - By Dave Ule
4. How To Make Over N64,000,000 Investing In Stocks - By Dave Ule

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
yMcy56:
GSK
Notice of Court Ordered meeting
Coming up on 5th December 2023

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39851_GLAXO_SMITHKLINE_CONSUMER_NIG._PLC.-_NOTICES_OF_COURT_ORDER_MEETING_(COM)_-__COURT_ORDER_MEETING_(COM)_NOVEMBER_2023.pdf
Madam pls is Morgan showing well from ur side .The drop page has refused to go off from my side oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Madam pls is Morgan showing well from ur side .The drop page has refused to go off from my side oh

Hope your mouth is shut now.
I am interested in your criticisms

Cc: Ositadinma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Morgan is working fine.

What do you mean by drop page anyway?

Try and check the drop page and search for "x" on top left or right corner, then click on it to exit the drop down........if this is the issue.

You can screenshot the page (edit your details out) and let's see what you're trying to say sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Locotrader:

grin grin wàhálà grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Locotrader:
We no do advert again for Japaul.
I am waiting to cash out 200,000,000.
I am currently navigating my next winning stock.
Japaul has made me and my fellow brothers who identified with me millionaires

Alaye, be calming down... : cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
Locotrader:

Shine for me mehn!!! This life na turn by turn grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2023
yMcy56:
GSK
Notice of Court Ordered meeting
Coming up on 5th December 2023

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39851_GLAXO_SMITHKLINE_CONSUMER_NIG._PLC.-_NOTICES_OF_COURT_ORDER_MEETING_(COM)_-__COURT_ORDER_MEETING_(COM)_NOVEMBER_2023.pdf
Oyibo companies showing us how these things are done. No be Nigerian company that will announce merger in january, post merger price in December and Court ordered meeting in years to come.

Gsk have even given 7th to 9th as date for closure of register. This merger may not even exceed this year

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Boshins:
Alaye, be calming down... : cool

Meet me at guest mode bro.
See everyone again by January when I will release my stock pick for 2024.
What a wonderful year(2023)

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2023
FBNH
* Lots of cross deals at 19.90

* For GSK, the closure of Register to determine qualified shareholders for the payout is 7th to 9th of November, 2023. Kindly take note*

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Locotrader:

Pls be specific. I hope is not on jegede raising fund via special placements that is big and good news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2023
yMcy56:

Morgan is working fine.

What do you mean by drop page anyway?

Try and check the drop page and search for "x" on top left or right corner, then click on it to exit the drop down........if this is the issue.

You can screenshot the page (edit your details out) and let's see what you're trying to say sir.
.Yes it is the x for the exit of the drop page that is not responding since morning on my end oh.i have refreshed several and it is not responding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
.Yes it is the x for the exit of the drop page that is not responding since morning on my end oh.i have refreshed several and it is not responding.
Logout and login again.
Hope the issue is not with your keyboard.
You can shutdown and restart the system/phone again.
Nothing is wrong with the "x" from this side.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Perculiar: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
strange, i can't reply Nairaland messages, share your contact i will contact you.
TinaJoe:

@perculiar,pls check ur email. I sent a msg to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
yMcy56:

Logout and login again.
Hope the issue is not with your keyboard.
You can shutdown and restart the system/phone again.
Nothing is wrong with the "x" from this side.
I have done that several times since morning. The drop page refused to exist once I click on it and market view.The x sign is not responding too.So it blocks the stock names and bid space with the page.i was not able to do anything in the market today.I am using my phn.i don't know what again to do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
essentialone:

I have a feeling which is sentimental anyway . I believe many of the Banks might not want to pay the huge Company Tax of 30% from the humongous profit that will run around half a trillion by year end 2023. In my personal thinking they will buy more of their shares , then declare a huge dividend to escape the huge tax liability of 30% . The money will come back to them via dividend payment. The tax liability would have been reduced from company income tax of 30% to 10% of withholding tax .

My personal thinking anyway , so we are likely to see more purchases from them.

Dividends are paid from net income ( Profit after tax). Can’t really see how this could be of help. It’s not the company buying back but directors/ insiders trading. I think the surge in insider interest indicates an improvement in UBA’s dividend policy. The market has already priced in a dividend of N2.00. For any insiders transaction to be rational, it should outdo every other options currently available to the insider, which I believe is about average of 15%. Based on the foregoing, I feel the company may well pay minimum of N2.50

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
PZ
Purchased up to 21.95 in market....

@22......maybe some guys are trying to average up...

FIDELITY @9.40
Hope someone picked when it was pointed out..

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I have done that several times since morning. The drop page refused to exist once I click on it and market view.The x sign is not responding too.So it blocks the stock names and bid space with the page.i was not able to do anything in the market today.I am using my phn.i don't know what again to do
Then try to login in using another browser.
That page must have logged you out by now self.

You can use Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC browser or any other browser that supports MC iTrade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
yMcy56:
PZ
Purchased up to 21.95 in market....

@22......maybe some guys are trying to average up...

FIDELITY @9.40
Hope someone picked when it was pointed out..

PZ suddenly jumped from N20 to N22, above buyout price of N21. Any new development?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Delete the last letter of your password then retype it and press enter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
Thomas Waytt plans to issue a bonus of 4:5. Qualification date 23 Nov, 2023

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/39850_THOMAS_WYATT_NIG._PLC.-_NOTICES_OF_ANNUAL_GENERAL_MEETING_(AGM)_-__ANNUAL_GENERAL_MEETING_(AGM)_NOVEMBER_2023.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
i think it's your browser that is the cause!
I experienced it before.
try brave browser and thank me later
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
essentialone:
Can someone kindly help me with the soft copy of the following books please?

1. Secrets of making mega millions via PENNY STOCKS & SHARES - By Sanmi Akindipe
2. Stock Market Made Easy - By Gbemiga Odediran
3. STOCK TRADING - By Dave Ule
4. How To Make Over N64,000,000 Investing In Stocks - By Dave Ule

Those guys got burnt oooooo, if you don't have a good risk management system in place you on a looong thing as per NGX

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Princkez:
were is LOCO oooo...you Don hammer oooo
The man don over hammer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TsarZed: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
You are cordially invited to the United Capital Q3 2023 Investors and Analysts Call.

The event is scheduled to hold virtually via Zoom on Wednesday, November 8, 2023, at 1:00 PM (WAT).

To register for the event, please click

https://protect.checkpoint.com/v2/___https://heirsholdings.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5f02da89231e2ddbb3148e957&id=9aaaa60161&e=35c4bbe6c8___.YzJlOnVuaXRlZGNhcGl0YWw6YzpvOjJlYzdhNjQ1ZTg3MzE4YjQ3Nzc5YmMwY2VmOTQzM2FiOjY6ZWI3NzpkM2U2YmFkNTI3MWNlYWM0NjIxZmYwNWFjZDUxNzllNjI0MWYzYmZlOTFiNWM5MGUxNmZiYWVlY2NmZjdjODExOmg6VA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Pls be specific. I hope is not on jegede raising fund via special placements that is big and good news
Explanation go tire ooooo... Nobi japaul again grin

I've always said japaul and Oando are for gamblers not necessarily for investors until they prove otherwise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ebuka1997: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2023
essentialone:

PZ suddenly jumped from N20 to N22, above buyout price of N21. Any new development?

the news of GSK maybe pushing PZ or maybe insiders know something

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cantiride2: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
Please why is japaul coming up with 2.50naira?way above the current market price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
cantiride2:
Please why is japaul coming up with 2.50naira?way above the current market price.

Not sure there is any rule against price companies can choose to issue rights, hence the reason for 2.5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talk2me2: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
cantiride2:
Maybe they already have a buyer or buyer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2023
Locotrader:
We no do advert again for Japaul.
I am waiting to cash out 200,000,000.
I am currently navigating my next winning stock.
Japaul has made me and my fellow brothers who identified with me millionaires

LOCO Swear you didn't panic and sell your Japaul holdings when it suddenly traded @ sub #1.20k last week.

You think the gods are crazy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7335) (7336) (7337) (7338) (7339) (7340) (7341) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m), YourCoffin, Salvationone, ProphetUtuocha and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.