Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10952701 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7477) (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) (7482) (7483) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15
Deadlytruth:

I share your thoughts and I am accumulating it.

Strong Q4 loading.
Strong bids ongoing.
100% done and dusted already counting from #1 entry price ooo.

TIP On the way to 200%

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:37pm On Jan 15
grin
Locotrader:

Strong Q4 loading.
Strong bids ongoing.

TIP On the way to 200%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by webizone(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15
KarlTom:
Serious manipulations ongoing in several HOT stocks.
Shine your eyes... grin

Wapco should have dropped some points today. Seems it might drop some tomorrow or Wednesday. But will definitely continue upwards after.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15
eziokwunwoko:
What is your Common Sense Target of UBA.
Please reply me

Wouldn’t make sense joining now. The idea is to buy when there is a dissociation between EPS/DIVIDEND PROJECTION. With a 2024/2025 FY organic EPS forecast of above N9.00, UBA shouldn’t play below N36.00. ( i.e 9x4 =36) . Range is however N36.00-N45.00 based on my calculations of price of N(x4 -x5 of FY EPS) range. Assumption is that dividends do not disappoint.

Please note. The FY 2023 even if 19.00 will not be organic, though may fuel sentiments to push the price way higher.

Historically, it would be wise to sell once the first weekly before the earnings in 2024 go red to buy back at a much lower price unless you wish to hold till dividends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:58pm On Jan 15
Our beloved OandO... grin

megawealth01:

Our OANDO grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15
Locotrader:

Strong Q4 loading.
Strong bids ongoing.

TIP On the way to 200%
With a strong Q4 and its small FF, it will be another Multiverse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:03pm On Jan 15
aj8:

Wouldn’t make sense joining now. The idea is to buy when there is a dissociation between EPS/DIVIDEND PROJECTION. With a 2024/2025 FY organic EPS forecast of above N9.00, UBA shouldn’t play below N36.00. ( i.e 9x4 =36) . Range is however N36.00-N45.00 based on my calculations of price of N(x4 -x5 of FY EPS) range. Assumption is that dividends do not disappoint.

Please note. The FY 2023 even if 19.00 will not be organic, though may fuel sentiments to push the price way higher.

Historically, it would be wise to sell once the first weekly before the earnings in 2024 go red to buy back at a much lower price unless you wish to hold till dividends.
chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15
Felt the market bull was strong today looking at closing prices.
Data shows a 2% gain in the All Share index today ! One of the strong days wink

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15
Transcorp hotel crosses N1 Trillion maket cap grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:29pm On Jan 15
stcool:

That stock dey give me massive joy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by USAfall2024: 4:33pm On Jan 15
stcool:

Overvalued grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15
stcool:

Be careful. Transcorp hotel made a revenue of N31 billion in 2022, assuming Transcorp will make a revenue of N50 billion in 2023.

At a market capitalization of N1 Trillion, that is at a multiple of 20 compared to the revenue which is on the high side

Even BUA foods at the current price should have a market capitalization/ revenue of 10 which is high..

Price/Sale ratio of 3 and below is better depending on the industry the maximum should be 5.

At a Price/Sale ratio of 20 for Transcorp hotel, it will take 20 years for payback assuming all the revenue was used to buy the company. The current PE of Transcorp hotel should be more than 50.

Enjoy the ride but don't be caught unprepared.

It is advisable to invest with figures

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15
In bull markets, everyone becomes an expert...

Selah...

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 4:44pm On Jan 15
emmanuelewumi:

Be careful. Transcorp hotel made a revenue of N31 billion in 2022, assuming Transcorp will make a revenue of N50 billion in 2023.

At a market capitalization of N1 Trillion, that is at a multiple of 20 compared to the revenue which is on the high side

Even BUA foods at the current price should have a market capitalization/ revenue of 10 which is high..

Price/Sale ratio of 3 and below is better depending on the industry the maximum should be 5.

At a Price/Sale ratio of 20 for Transcorp hotel, it will take 20 years for payback assuming all the revenue was used to buy the company. The current PE of Transcorp hotel should be more than 50.

What's your take on Transcorp plc pls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15
Deadlytruth:

With a strong Q4 and its small FF, it will be another Multiverse.

Definitely
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15
emmanuelewumi:

Thanks Oga Emma, I not invested in Transcorp hotel, just saw the news on Nairametrics. I am even planning to take out my capital from Transcorp at this point and let the profit run. The rally on Transcorp & hotel has been great!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ingenuity2014: 4:52pm On Jan 15
Locotrader:

Even today's price not a bad deal based on my sighting.

Enjoy

Dede Ndewo Sir. Thank you very much for being a good man who is genuinely interested in lifting others and watch them rise along with you. I just started observing NSEMPA from last November and was intrigued by your track record of success here. I followed your advice then, bought a few units of Multiverse at 4.81 and watched with amazement as it skyrocketed to 24.7, I sold off some and the rest recently at 16.5. Then I bought Japaul and Tip at 1.25 each,and I'm watching my portfolio grow once more. I don't know how you do it, but jide nke iji. You're doing well Sir.
Thanks too to all the elders, analysts and commenters here. I'm learning a lot from here.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 5:16pm On Jan 15
essentialone:
If you are here and still using Meristem stockbrokers. I wish you luck. I am totally out from the worst stockbrokers that they are.
100%, I am fed up with Meristem Stockbrokers. ✌️

They gave you a blender na. grin Endure small. If they are updating their apps now, it means they are changing. They will come good.

Morgan Capital self needs to have an app.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 5:18pm On Jan 15
yMcy56:

Universal Insure

On this bus from 20k grin

Sold lots at 25k!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:29pm On Jan 15
ingenuity2014:

Dede Ndewo Sir. Thank you very much for being a good man who is genuinely interested in lifting others and watch them rise along with you. I just started observing NSEMPA from last November and was intrigued by your track record of success here. I followed your advice then, bought a few units of Multiverse at 4.81 and watched with amazement as it skyrocketed to 24.7, I sold off some and the rest recently at 16.5. Then I bought Japaul and Tip at 1.25 each,and I'm watching my portfolio grow once more. I don't know how you do it, but jide nke iji. You're doing well Sir.
Thanks too to all the elders, analysts and commenters here. I'm learning a lot from here.

God bless honest people like you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:31pm On Jan 15
emmanuelewumi:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:31pm On Jan 15
DrAwo:
In bull markets, everyone becomes an expert...

Selah...
true
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15
sonofElElyon:
But I'm curious... why are daar and tantalizers receiving attention despite unimpressive results

Oracle said some stocks would produce bad results but be doing 10 10% cheesy

I recall when the likes of Zenith will produce very good results but being beaten in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:32pm On Jan 15
stcool:

Thanks Oga Emma, I not invested in Transcorp hotel, just saw the news on Nairametrics. I am even planning to take out my capital from Transcorp at this point and let the profit run. The rally on Transcorp & hotel has been great!

You are definitely MEGAWEALTH... Better no deny am grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:33pm On Jan 15
grin
IYGEAL:

I recall when the likes of Zenith will produce very good results but being beaten in the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 5:59pm On Jan 15
IYGEAL:

What a stock exchange !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Engrblessing(f): 6:16pm On Jan 15
Thank you

Lol....to street trader

Locotrader:

This same question my younger brother asked me this morning.I told him to buy Japaul on Thursday at 1.85 but he said Japaul will still fall more.
He saw Japaul this morning and asked if he can buy,I told him there is still opportunity for you but for your question on which stock to buy.........I don't know and can't recommend again because this is the time for the isrealites to start preparing for departure to Cannan.

I hope you are not a street trader?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 6:20pm On Jan 15
megawealth01:

You are definitely MEGAWEALTH... Better no deny am grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aimaft: 6:20pm On Jan 15
essentialone:
If you are here and still using Meristem stockbrokers. I wish you luck. I am totally out from the worst stockbrokers that they are.
100%, I am fed up with Meristem Stockbrokers. ✌️

Why I don’t like them is their outrageous brokerage fees

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aimaft: 6:29pm On Jan 15
yMcy56:
WAPCO
Seems those guys never load finish, if it's going up oooo, they send it back to 41 again.......with some big cross deals....
Once they're done, maybe they'll allow the "poor" stock to breathe..... grin

So also UNILEVER...

I mentioned this stock few weeks ago. Yes. They are not done yet. This is a press up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:30pm On Jan 15
Who knows the requirements of investment One and MORGAN for opening accounts with them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:30pm On Jan 15
ingenuity2014:

A candidate for school fees grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7477) (7478) (7479) (7480) (7481) (7482) (7483) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: debeey87(m), 222Martins(m), Mfunkynation(m), Adinije(f), Gboss247(m), Princkez, Streetinvestor2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.