Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891616 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7480) (7481) (7482) (7483) (7484) (7485) (7486) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:59am On Jan 16
When the 2008 market crash came,I was around 7/8 years in the stock market and never heard about market crash before until I witnessed it.The truth is most companies were not fundamentally sound and prices were going up massively without looking back.

This 2024 is my 16 years experience of market crash.In this 16 years I have learnt a lot and ready to protect our members here with the little knowledge and experiences.

I have not seen any sign of 2008 market crash in this 2024 and nobody will pay any school fees in this 2024 and 2025.If there will be school fees, the world economy and our national economy will signal it.There is always a signal in every bad omen and some of us have the experiences to sight it on time if there is and will signal it here before time.We are in a period whereby companies are producing fantastic results and fx gains on the increase and will still continue in 2024.

My people don't agree with anyone intimidating you on school fees but make your stock investment backed on figures.
For now JAPAUL ,TIP and many others are on a good track.What we will continue to witness is pullback and reversals and it's expected, and can't be more than 30% and reversal will occur again.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:01am On Jan 16
crownprince2017:
The way people come here to defend Meristem despite their clear inefficiency called for attention, I couldn't use any of their interface since yesterday, the same thing could continue today and some people here will still defend them despite their big commissions and lack of value for money to justify the commissions being charged.
Sometimes, I wonder if this people understand the meaning of time value of money, imagined you just sent them money to carryout a trade and suddenly the platform stopped working for complete trading days.

I believed if you are charging more than other brokerage company, you should be more efficient than other ones that charge less but the reverse is the case and their marketers will come and defend them.

If you send them money on a normal day to credit your wallet, you will not spend less than two hrs before getting the money in your trading wallet, very unreliable people, big for nothing.

If you talk now, they will say they have billions worth of structure in ikoyi, abeg sey na big building the customers wan chop abi quality services.

Pls someone should tell me how to move my portfolio from them, this people are just over hyped company in my opinion.

Send a mail or text message to them.

That is the reason why an investor needs a minimum of 2 stockbroking accounts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:03am On Jan 16
stcool:

No need to overflog this issue. Just pick a new broker and visit or reach out to them via email to open an account. Tell them you want to move your portfolio from Meristem, they would give forms to fill and you may possibly be required to write a letter authorizing that. Your new broker knows what to do.

Na why I like you jare... You have told him what to do... He is free to leave any firm he isn't satisfied with their services

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:04am On Jan 16
ogawisdom:
Which app is the best to buy and sell Nigerian stock

None just look for the one that has a good structure especially technically
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:09am On Jan 16
seyisanya:
There is an African proverb that goes: What an old man can see sitting down, the youth cannot see standing up. If you were in the market around 2006/2007, then you'll better understand your oga's point of view. Remember that in a bull market, everything goes green. You need to remain cautious and never let your guard down. Humility is a virtue!
brother, I have been in the market 2005....paid my fees in full before and after d meltdown in 2008...bro, I'm still a player and i learn everyday...My point...Don't discourage recommendations here, just encourage DD..u get it? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:10am On Jan 16
Penny stocks don vex for market ooo. shocked lipsrsealed

SUGAR/SALT shocked
DANGCEM !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:10am On Jan 16
Dang Cem breakin above N400

Km 450 loadin...
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BuchyD: 10:10am On Jan 16
You are displeased cos you're not getting premium service. Others are OK with them cos they are getting what they want from meristem.

No need to sound like the others are dumb for not complaining like you.

crownprince2017:
The way people come here to defend Meristem despite their clear inefficiency called for attention, I couldn't use any of their interface since yesterday, the same thing could continue today and some people here will still defend them despite their big commissions and lack of value for money to justify the commissions being charged.
Sometimes, I wonder if this people understand the meaning of time value of money, imagined you just sent them money to carryout a trade and suddenly the platform stopped working for complete trading days.

I believed if you are charging more than other brokerage company, you should be more efficient than other ones that charge less but the reverse is the case and their marketers will come and defend them.

If you send them money on a normal day to credit your wallet, you will not spend less than two hrs before getting the money in your trading wallet, very unreliable people, big for nothing.

If you talk now, they will say they have billions worth of structure in ikoyi, abeg sey na big building the customers wan chop abi quality services.

Pls someone should tell me how to move my portfolio from them, this people are just over hyped company in my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:11am On Jan 16
BuchyD:
You are displeased cos you're not getting premium service. Others are OK with them cos they are getting what they want from meristem.

No need to sound like the others are dumb for not complaining like you.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:16am On Jan 16
yMcy56:
Penny stocks don vex for market ooo. shocked lipsrsealed

SUGAR/SALT shocked
DANGCEM !!

Alhaji don vex...

Sold 10 percent of my Jaiz portfolio 2day...

We ride to N4.00.... cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:16am On Jan 16
NASCON @70! 71.45! Full bid
SUGAR sighted @81.....Sugar don vex oooooo 81.40 +10% shocked
TRANSCORP @15.90.....15.95....Full bid
WAPCO @46.80.....47.30 full bid
FLOUR MILLS @45.10 full bid......
JAIZ @3.65 full bid

Quite a lot of full bids in penny stocks especially........e be like say 2024 na year of penny stocks . grin

Some people see BULL dem fear......this one na Burundi Bull grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:22am On Jan 16
Locotrader:
When the 2008 market crash came,I was around 7/8 years in the stock market and never heard about market crash before until I witnessed it.The truth is most companies were not fundamentally sound and prices were going up massively without looking back.

This 2024 is my 16 years experience of market crash.In this 16 years I have learnt a lot and ready to protect our members here with the little knowledge and experiences.

I have not seen any sign of 2008 market crash in this 2024 and nobody will pay any school fees in this 2024 and 2025.If there will be school fees, the world economy and our national economy will signal it.There is always a signal in every bad omen and some of us have the experiences to sight it on time if there is and will signal it here before time.We are in a period whereby companies are producing fantastic results and fx gains on the increase and will still continue in 2024.

My people don't agree with anyone intimidating you on school fees but make your stock investment backed on figures.
For now JAPAUL ,TIP and many others are on a good track.What we will continue to witness is pullback and reversals and it's expected, and can't be more than 30% and reversal will occur again.
Paying school fees has nothing to do with Market crash as I have equally been long enough in the Market. Paying school fees is all about buying dead companies which are only alive on nse board. And many are bound to pay and learn from it.I am very convinced that japaul is one not minding all the noise on print media. I will even recommend you gamble you money in oando right now than japaul because oando is on ground just the uncertainty as per delisting

Note,pls anyone can put me through...thanks

Pls how do I go about pulling out old post one made on this thread.i no sabi do am.Thr was a post I made then on post about japaul nd carvaton. I want to bring it out to compare note because last year end was the target
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:29am On Jan 16
crownprince2017:

Do not let anyone confuse you. Meristem is sick and needs total overhaul. Goodluck keeping up with their joneses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 10:30am On Jan 16
Streetinvestor2:
Paying school fees has nothing to do with Market crash as I have equally been long enough in the Market. Paying school fees is all about buying dead companies which are only alive on nse board. And many are bound to pay and learn from it.I am very convinced that japaul is one not minding all the noise on print media. I will even recommend you gamble you money in oando right now than japaul because oando is on ground just the uncertainty as per delisting

Pls how do I go about pulling out old post one made on this thread.i no sabi do am.Thr was a post I made then on post about japaul nd carvaton. I want to bring it out to compare note because last year end was the target

Open the post page click on quote under your post, copy the whole post and paste it on here as a fresh post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:35am On Jan 16
Streetinvestor2:

The post about Transcorp and Japaul aby.continue digging.God is watching you.
All you do is to look for fault up and down and no serious input.Like father like son.
With your wealth of knowledge as you claim, kindly show it and we go thank you wella

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:38am On Jan 16
sterlingD:

Open the post page click on quote under your post, copy the whole post and paste it on here as a fresh post

Why are you teaching him?
Tomorrow he will not agree you taught him.
I am ready for him today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:38am On Jan 16
Every stock is on Fire and moving up, except for companies like

Etranzact
Fidson
Guinness
Meyer
MRS
NB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:41am On Jan 16
Meanwhile TIP and JAPAUL on a heavy rise.
Who born monkey?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:42am On Jan 16
GEREGU @429...
TRANSCORP on fire too...

WEMA @10.50!!
Wetin come do FCMB like this? WEMA almost catching up...

Even STERLING @7.50!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:43am On Jan 16
essentialone:

Do not let anyone confuse you. Meristem is sick and needs total overhaul. Goodluck keeping up with their joneses.
I have an account with them.The only difference btw them and witchcraft (cash carft) is that they are digital and cashcraft was analogue. They are not out to render and get paid for servicesThey want to be paid for offering nothing or being inefficient. They are ready to even charge you for calling thr customer service.
And that is why I don't take thr stock recommendations they send to me daily serious business the motive is still to short change thr customers they give loan.That company is bad news even to deaf ear. Forget about Meristem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:51am On Jan 16
ositadima1:

Yes, you are correct - either Nascon goes up or Sugar goes down to maintain the ratio. I make interpretation mistakes like this when I am busy and typing fast, but I am sure Sugar will cross 70 for another reason. Thanks!

ositadima1:
When I heard that Dangote Refinery was going to start producing products, I knew with conviction that Dangote's stocks on the NGX were going to rise. What is it that Oracle used to call it - a contagion effect? I don't think it ends there. As Dangote's refinery comes online, I believe we may see positive movement in many other companies as well, like Total and others. cheesy

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 10:54am On Jan 16
yMcy56:
GEREGU @400+
TRANSCORP on fire too...

WEMA @10.50!!

Mercy you see wetin i talk before.. i get both.. fcmb needs deliverance ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Testimonies777(m): 10:55am On Jan 16
Thanks Oga Loco, You have been of great help on this platform. Just don't forget to flag it here o. I salute other ogas here. Since I discovered this tread MY LIFE DON BETTER

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 10:58am On Jan 16
Mutual benefit grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:59am On Jan 16
yMcy56:
GEREGU @400+
TRANSCORP on fire too...

WEMA @10.50!!

Fcmb draggin as usual grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 11:00am On Jan 16
Locotrader:

Why are you teaching him?
Tomorrow he will not agree you taught him.
I am ready for him today.
Make una no vex abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 11:00am On Jan 16
Omatek grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emir01: 11:01am On Jan 16
Predict a stock and let me put small change with me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 11:05am On Jan 16
Japaul grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:05am On Jan 16
Emir01:
Predict a stock and let me put small change with me.

Go and Play BET9ja grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:08am On Jan 16
Locotrader:

The post about Transcorp and Japaul aby.continue digging.God is watching you.
All you do is to look for fault up and down and no serious input.Like father like son.
With your wealth of knowledge as you claim, kindly show it and we go thank you wella
Nice you mentioned transcorp. Which I recommended against you japaul you recommend which you later sold 50 % as you claimed. I remember I said power was the sector just as I am recommending charms for the next 5 yrs.i mentioned jaiz bank to do 100 percent this yr within banking sector. And has always supported alhaji. Though I latter complained about over bloated os of JAIZBANK.

Ii don't look for faults rather I say the truth out thr in the street. What I don't do is I don't load stocks and start posting all kind of media noise to hipe it.From when you sold japaul and now how far.i remember you did it with caverton. Then manipulation helped multiverse an illiquid stock. You called illiquid stock defensive stock....how.

iJust accept I was right on transcorp over you japaul because I knew power sector was the place to be.Nothing is going on in japaul and solid minerals is great place but nothing really is on ground concerning it yet.I sabi naija states for my head because I travel to many for business opportunities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:11am On Jan 16
ositadima1:

grin grin grin
Pls how do you go about retrieving your old post let me show may effort. We don't make noise about them for our own gain,lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7480) (7481) (7482) (7483) (7484) (7485) (7486) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sterlingD(m), emmasoft(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.