Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10851935 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7483) (7484) (7485) (7486) (7487) (7488) (7489) ... (7743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:25pm On Jan 16
Willie2015:

No...
I dey look min of N450 +

Greed na greed sha but yours is being fundamentally greedy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:26pm On Jan 16
yMcy56:

Mega stop talking with all certainty...... grin

NSEMPAs can move market........but this one we are witnessing is beyond NSEMPAs......na Bullion Vans dey just dey roll come.....Na billions dey enter..... grin

My sis,na the money way them thief for 8 yrs of pmb government. All the money he borrowed that ended up in individual pockets them they try hide.That is the truth on the street. I have friends who collected billions in all that rice growers thing and other initiatives from cbn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 1:29pm On Jan 16
PZ that wants to buy out minority shareholders at 23/share currently selling at 35naira. Meanwhile GSK has been unable to move past 17.10 which is it's buyout price.

Wonders of NSE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:31pm On Jan 16
KarlTom:
A little longer... grin grin

NB wey dey target three digits if this BULL continues...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:31pm On Jan 16
grin
debeey87:
PZ that wants to buy out minority shareholders at 23/share currently selling at 35naira. Meanwhile GSK has been unable to move past 17.10 which is it's buyout price.

Wonders of NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 1:32pm On Jan 16
megawealth01:

I have always said it times without number that no one in NSEMPA has that capacity to move this market

They can move penny stocks. especially the illiquid ones.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 1:33pm On Jan 16
megawealth01:
Shell To Sell Nigeria Onshore Oil Business For $1.3 Billion

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-01-16/shell-to-sell-nigeria-onshore-oil-business-for-1-3-billion

They should mention the buyer... The buyer is one of the market movers and shakers... If you know you know

The purchasing consortium, named Renaissance, comprises ND Western, Aradel Energy, First E&P, Waltersmith, and Petrolin.
aradel energy is a subsidiary of aradel holding on NASD. further details in coming weeks of the 5 way split of 30% of spdc should give an idea if Aradel daily oil exploration surpasses seplat or not after completion of this deal.

@Zagee Aradel trades on NASD. relatively liquid compared to its peers. moved from 450 to 1230 in the last 9 months cool cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:33pm On Jan 16
Out of fidelity. Sold half last Yr #9.50 .The remaining half today at #14.BE was #2.20.Will reinvest when the time comes.

Why is Gsk taking this long
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16
Akpaamunsi:

Finally exited the bull market today by offloading my holdings at UBA at #33 having entered at #15 making over 100percent profit. This is where my journey ends this bull season. My risk appetite can't go beyond this. Down and out.

What are you going to do with your loot, people who sold Dangote Sugar at N60 came back to buyback at over N70.

Fundamentally, UBA is still going places. N45 is more like it for UBA and N60 for GTB and Zenith Bank

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 1:36pm On Jan 16
Hogwarthtrades:

The purchasing consortium, named Renaissance, comprises ND Western, Aradel Energy, First E&P, Waltersmith, and Petrolin.
aradel energy is a subsidiary of aradel holding on NASD. further details in coming weeks of the 5 way split of 30% of spdc should give an idea if Aradel daily oil exploration surpasses seplat or not after completion of this deal.

@Zagee Aradel trades on NASD. relatively liquid compared to its peers. moved from 450 to 1230 in the last 9 months cool cool

Wow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:38pm On Jan 16
Streetinvestor2:
My sis,na the money way them thief for 8 yrs of pmb government. All the money he borrowed that ended up in individual pockets them they try hide.That is the truth on the street. I have friends who collected billions in all that rice growers thing and other initiatives from cbn
Another possibility.......
Let them move in the funds to develop our market..... Na Nigeria money.. grin

* Close to N2Bn spent on NASCON alone so far....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:38pm On Jan 16
Hogwarthtrades:

WOW. This NASD is the only market I haven't scaled... I'll try that market out when this bull is over... I believe meristem is capable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:40pm On Jan 16
megawealth01:

Greed na greed sha but yours is being fundamentally greedy cheesy

Stock wey dey on full bid...
3 White soldiers formin..
on d weekly NGSE chart... grin cheesy
Make i leave am and let it run its course...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16
sonofElElyon:
All of you making food money sgould think àbout diversification into real estate... i am your sure plug.. i have several reputable developers as clients... holla
Abeg, remind me when GTCO and Zenith touch N120 as that Oga wey no wan sell his holdings since 2007 predicted. You go be my sure plug for areas like Lekki, Maitama and Asokoro.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:42pm On Jan 16
grin
emmanuelewumi:

What are you going to do with your loot, people who sold Dangote Sugar at N60 came back to buyback at over N70.

Fundamentally, UBA is still going places. N45 is more like it for UBA and N60 for GTB and Zenith Bank
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:42pm On Jan 16
grin
9free:

Abeg, remain me when GTCO and Zenith touch N120 as that Oga wey no wan his holdings since 2007 predicted. You go be my sure plug for areas like Lekki, Maitama and Asokoro.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:43pm On Jan 16
Willie2015:

Stock wey dey on full bid...
3 White soldiers formin..
on d weekly NGSE chart... grin cheesy
Make i leave am and let it run its course...

Paradise grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 1:50pm On Jan 16
yMcy56:
NIDF
Corporate Action
N3.95 quarterly distribution
Qualification Date: January 22, 2024

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/NIDF_Announcement_-_Q4_2023_Corporate_Action.pdf
Finally someone to stand in/ tag along january allowance pending Pz fawqery is resolved...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:55pm On Jan 16
NB and GUINNESS seems to have join this race..... grin

The kind funds entering NASCON ehhnn shocked
N2.45bn as at now....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Digitron: 2:01pm On Jan 16
Good Afternoon Gurus in the house.

I have some shares (Zenith, Fidelity and Wema) that was bought for me by my Dad in 2023.

Recently, I saw the shares certificate but I don't know how to go about it.

Please, how should I proceed?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 2:05pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:

i took a gamble last week. Sold all Dangote Sugar at N67.3 for the mere reason to go queue with the entire fund to buy NASCON at N55 when i realised that i could increase my holding if i did the conversion.

my bid was not successful that day to buy nascon. next day, i upped it, yet not successful. then on Friday i bought it at N59 which was still cheaper but not what i targetted. My equivalent holding of NAscon to dangote sugar increased from original figure actually

Now i don't know how stupid i would have felt if i had decided to wait till yesterday Monday to see if i could catch it at my target price.
This type of gamble is not advisable at all and i am so not gonna try it again. I didn't know what came over a PATIENT INVESTOR like me. Maybe na spiritual something but i overcame it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 2:10pm On Jan 16
yMcy56:
NB and GUINNESS seems to have join this race..... grin

The kind funds entering NASCON ehhnn shocked
N2.45bn as at now....

i was actually wondering. this is the highest volume and value of transaction for NASCON since last year i guess
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 2:10pm On Jan 16
Digitron:

I have some shares (Zenith, Fidelity and Wema) that was bought for me by my Dad in 2023.

Lol
2023 and share certificate kwa.
When did this IPO happened in 2023?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:12pm On Jan 16
1. Open an account with a SB of your choice.
2. Scan and send the certificates to them. Ensure the names on the certificate are correct.
3. The SB will direct on further steps...

wink

Digitron:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:16pm On Jan 16
Whatever goes up must come down. At what point can we say the market has had a parabolic rise in the words of Oracle.

Nahco seems poised for km 40 this week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:17pm On Jan 16
debeey87:
Whatever goes up must come down. At what point can we say the market has had a parabolic rise in the words of Oracle

Deep question... Until we get the answer grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 2:18pm On Jan 16
megawealth01:

Deep question... Until we get the answer grin

Maybe Agba can help. @bullbearmkt @currentprice @purist
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:21pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:

This is 2024, give your life to Christ

I Love this.

If his eyes are opened for a second to see the everlasting purnishment for sexual immorities in hell Matthew 25:46, He'll cut off his ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:23pm On Jan 16
debeey87:

Maybe Agba can help. @bullbearmkt @currentprice @purist

Agba don take style issue warning statement na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Digitron: 2:23pm On Jan 16
Locotrader:

Lol
2023 and share certificate kwa.
When did this IPO happened in 2023?

Sorry, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ades1: 2:25pm On Jan 16
debeey87:
Whatever goes up must come down. At what point can we say the market has had a parabolic rise in the words of Oracle.

Until my dividends are not paid or the yield does not make sense, as long as my dividends getting paid, I'll continue to hold. I pray prices crash so that my dividends can buy more...

Only time I'll sell anything is if there are better opportunities elsewhere

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:25pm On Jan 16
sonofElElyon:
All of you making food money sgould think àbout diversification into real estate... i am your sure plug.. i have several reputable developers as clients... holla

Better to diversify into fixed income or Eurobond investment.

Forget all the land banking and speculative real estate investments.

If you must do real estate make sure it is commercial real estate and not residential, don't tie down more than 40% of your networth on it especially if your networth is less than N100 million.

My opinion though

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7483) (7484) (7485) (7486) (7487) (7488) (7489) ... (7743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: seemples(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.