Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10855813 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7496) (7497) (7498) (7499) (7500) (7501) (7502) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:16am On Jan 18
Willie2015:

Total....
Na stock for patient investors...
Na only con oil i gree buy at below @75..
D thing manage reach N102 today..
Expecting it to trade above N120..

Con Oil climbing to N112...
Still on full bid...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:16am On Jan 18
Willie2015:

Still on full bid...

That statement on TOTAL is golden
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:21am On Jan 18
megawealth01:

That statement on TOTAL is golden

Total has been on accumulation for a while after dropping from 380 and forming a ceiling, the chart setup is looking to climb and breakout is imminent.

Na big man stock, reason I no tie money there. When the money bags come the 10% will happen so graciously.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:21am On Jan 18
Zagee:

Total has been on accumulation for a while after dropping from 380 and forming a ceiling, the chart setup is looking to climb and breakout is imminent.

Na big man stock, reason I no tie money there. When the money bags come the 10% will happen so graciously.

Much love
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:25am On Jan 18
This is TONY and TONY is this grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:29am On Jan 18
megawealth01:
This is TONY and TONY is this grin
TRANSCORP @18.50......18.80...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:30am On Jan 18
yMcy56:

TRANSCORP @18.50...

TONY plc grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:36am On Jan 18
WEMA...

Was it worth the chase by people yesterday?

I don't have the stock because I ain't convinced yet based on their branch network...

Although politicians and baba dey huge on am sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:43am On Jan 18
Willie2015:

Still on full bid...

Was wondering if uncle Mike won't move up the trillion naira ladder as well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:48am On Jan 18
Spiritual analysis led me to buy UCAP @ 3.00, Nahco @ 2.20, UPDC Reit @ 2.87, Access at 8.00, Zenith @ 11.00 and six other stocks during COVID (when I entered into the stock market newly) whose prices have skyrocketed @ multiples of the BEP as at today. Unfortunately, I didnt know the Holy Spirit is interested in my finances, so I wasn't aware He was the one leading me to buy those stocks at that time, cos i was new in the game (I allow Him to lead me in other areas of my life, but I was ignorant to the fact that He was also interested in my finances). Result: I sold majority at about 100% profit, not realizing the Lord saw my faithfulness in sacrificial giving to His work and He wanted to reward me massively beyond my wildest expectations. Anyway I have learnt my lessons.

Less than two weeks ago, the same Spirit working through Christ led me to some stocks which I accumulated massively because I knew it was only a matter of time if I could wait it out and be patient enough. Interestingly, majority of these stocks are not what I would have gone for naturally, although they are fundamental, I just didnt fancy them. I didn't know that a massive bull was lurking around the corner. Thank God I yielded. In about 10 days, I have made over 1M/day (of course considering the capital invested). I have made in 10 days, my monthly salary of several months, and still counting because the bull keeps getting stronger. As a matter of fact, the bull just started this morning for one of the stocks: Eterna which I accumulated greedily @ 15.50 BEP, and few of the stocks are yet to proceed on their own bull. I monitor the stocks bumper to bumper so I am on standby to hit the "sell button" when necessary.

What a way to start the year.
Knowing Christ is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I didnt look like it during my childhood days, I was a dunce and not smart at all. When I gave my life to Christ, everything changed. My story changed. People that looked down on me are now looking up to me. Without me, major decisions cant be taken by thesame people who told me that I could never amount to anything in life and that I was going to serve my siblings.

If you haven't yielded completely to Christ, you are missing a lot irrespective of whatever great things you have achieved. You can achieve more. I also want to thank everyone who spend quality time to give investment advise on this platform. The Lord will reward you massively. Please keep up the good work

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:51am On Jan 18
WAPCO faithfuls make una no sleep oo, whether na mountain you go go.... smiley

BUACEM on full bid
DANGCEM sighted @462/489
WAPCO still dey sell 46..... smiley

DANGSUGAR @80
NASCON @69

Oil stocks are doing well......... OANDO eyes on you... smiley

Honeywell! shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:52am On Jan 18
Even at 2200..
Cant get Airtel to buy... cheesy grin
TIP on the other hand
Na 10% daily... cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 10:52am On Jan 18
yMcy56:
WAPCO faithfuls make una no sleep oo, wether na mountain you go go.... smiley

BUACEM on full bid
DANGCEM sighted @462/489

Willie DCem don cross your sell target oooooo... Abi you still want to be fundamentally greedy? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 10:55am On Jan 18
thank you
yMcy56:

He must be referring to NB and GUINNESS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:55am On Jan 18
4tunebest:
Spiritual analysis led me to buy UCAP @ 3.00, Nahco @ 2.20, UPDC Reit @ 2.87, Access at 8.00, Zenith @ 11.00 and six other stocks during COVID (when I entered into the stock market newly) whose prices have skyrocketed @ multiples of the BEP as at today. Unfortunately, I didnt know the Holy Spirit is interested in my finances, so I wasn't aware He was the one leading me to buy those stocks at that time, cos i was new in the game (I allow Him to lead me in other areas of my life, but I was ignorant to the fact that He was also interested in my finances). Result: I sold majority at about 100% profit, not realizing the Lord saw my faithfulness in sacrificial giving to His work and He wanted to reward me massively beyond my wildest expectations. Anyway I have learnt my lessons.

Less than two weeks ago, the same Spirit working through Christ led me to some stocks which I accumulated massively because I knew it was only a matter of time if I could wait it out and be patient enough. Interestingly, majority of these stocks are not what I would have gone for naturally, although they are fundamental, I just didnt fancy them. I didn't know that a massive bull was lurking around the corner. Thank God I yielded. In about 10 days, I have made over 1M/day (of course considering the capital invested). I have made in 10 days, my monthly salary of several months, and still counting because the bull keeps getting stronger. As a matter of fact, the bull just started this morning for one of the stocks: Eterna which I accumulated greedily @ 15.50 BEP, and few of the stocks are yet to proceed on their own bull. I monitor the stocks bumper to bumper so I am on standby to hit the "sell button" when necessary.

Knowing Christ is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I didnt look like it during my childhood days, I was a dunce and not smart at all. When I gave my life to Christ, everything changed. My story changed. People that looked down on me are now looking up to me. Without me, major decisions cant be taken by thesame people who told me that I could never amount to anything in life and that I was going to serve my siblings.

If you haven't yielded completely to Christ, you are missing a lot irrespective of whatever great things you have achieved. You can achieve more. I also want to thank everyone who spend quality time to give investment advise on this platform. The Lord will reward you massively. Please keep up the good work

Please stop this, what do you mean my spiritual analysis made you buy this and that!!!!

Most of you are sick in this country...instead of appreciating the brains here that God gave the wisdom to provide free analysis, you are talking nonsense!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Akpaamunsi: 10:57am On Jan 18
stcool:

Please stop this, what do you mean my spiritual analysis made you buy this and that!!!!

Most of you are sick in this country...instead of appreciating the brains here that God gave the wisdom to provide free analysis, you are talking nonsense!

Lol, harsh but true

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Akpaamunsi: 10:58am On Jan 18
4tunebest:

All this are not necessary na, there was no spiritual analysis here, you got your ideas and information from human interactions here, please let's act objective. Peace

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:02am On Jan 18
Akpaamunsi:

All this are not necessary na, there was no spiritual analysis here, you got your ideas and information from human interactions here, please let's act objective. Peace

Very annoying things, I dont know if this forum look like people who dont think? You just jump out from nowhere and want to gaslight yourself.

You dey craze!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 11:03am On Jan 18
You dont know my story so you cant understand what I typed up there

I have passed my message across that's the most important thing. Deep calls only unto the Deep,. If you check through my moniker, you will see I hardly come on NL or make comments, I have a very busy schedule off Nairaland so I will be unable to respond to further comments on this. singing ****what the Lord has done for me, I can not tell it al*** grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 11:04am On Jan 18
stcool:

Very annoying things, I dont know if this forum look like people who dont think? You just jump out from nowhere and want to gaslight yourself.

You dey craze!!!

He needs to apologise and acknowledges then give credit to those credit is due.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:05am On Jan 18
yMcy56:

BUACEM on full bid
DANGCEM sighted @462/489

DANGSUGAR @80
NASCON @69

Add MRS to you list of 10% for today cheesy

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jaybee3(m): 11:05am On Jan 18
4tunebest:

Super awesome!!!!

I hope Christ will also be at hand to help/inform when the bears comes calling sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phadriz(m): 11:05am On Jan 18
If you say Transcorp that has plants of X3 of Geregu is overpriced at N17, what happen to Geregu @ N470 then?

megawealth01:

The TRUTH is transcorp and its hotel at this junction are overpriced and extremely risky for those jumping in... As for OANDO I'll make extreme research about this delisting issue before making informed decision until them... Oando is still what it is until the path is crystal clear

Abeg no quote me oooooo... I always do DD before entering stocks as against what many people think just that I ignore warnings alot...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:08am On Jan 18
megawealth01:
WEMA...

Was it worth the chase by people yesterday?

I don't have the stock because I ain't convinced yet based on their branch network...

Although politicians and baba dey huge on am sha

Filled my order, bringing my total to 1,000,000 units....na to wait patiently grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:08am On Jan 18
grin grin grin

jaybee3:

Super awesome!!!!

I hope Christ will also be at hand to help/inform when the bears comes calling sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:09am On Jan 18
phadriz:
If you say Transcorp that has plants of X3 of Geregu is overpriced at N17, what happen to Geregu @ N470 then?

I know what I'm saying...

I am a solid holder of TRANSCORP
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:10am On Jan 18
megawealth01:
The TRUTH is transcorp and its hotel at this junction are overpriced and extremely risky for those jumping in... As for OANDO I'll make extreme research about this delisting issue before making informed decision until them... Oando is still what it is until the path is crystal clear

Abeg no quote me oooooo... I always do DD before entering stocks as against what many people think just that I ignore warnings alot...
TRANSCORP @19 now!
You no see GEREGU for 499?
Which one is not overvalued now? ......except for those that are yet to join this bull.....
Abeg make we enjoy this Burundi Bull oo grin

BTW, Universal dey available @48 now oooo....... we're still going up more.... smiley
If Deap Capital can be doing 1.16 in market, UNIVINSURE should do more.......70//80k/N1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 11:11am On Jan 18
Locotrader:
My people, inasmuch as all of us are believing this is not a planting season,I totally agree but there is only one sector I am seeing this time as the planting season.This sector will be going up even when other stocks are pulling back.

The brewery sector.If you have a spare fund, invest there now.
NB
Guinness
IB
Champion.

All are in loss and no figure backing them up but they are grossly underpriced based on the present bull hitting the bourse.

Loco is taking position after making some researches about the brewery sector from my my own ogas outside here.

My trading these days are on stocks with small free floats and I pointed one here 2 days ago.With time we will see the one that will give the best returns.

The same is true for the Pharmaceutical sector where you have the likes of M&B and Neimeth among others

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:14am On Jan 18
yMcy56:

TRANSCORP @19 now!
You no see GEREGU for 499?
Which one is not overvalued now.....except for those that are yet to join this bull.....
Abeg make we enjoy this Burundi Bull oo grin

YES oooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:18am On Jan 18
yMcy56:

BUACEM on full bid
DANGCEM sighted @462/489

DANGSUGAR @80
NASCON @69

Honeywell! shocked

WAPCO and FCMB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:19am On Jan 18
4tunebest:
You dont know my story so you cant understand what I typed up there

I have passed my message across that's the most important thing. Deep calls only unto the Deep,. If you check through my moniker, you will see I hardly come on NL or make comments, I have a very busy schedule off Nairaland so I will be unable to respond to further comments on this. singing ****what the Lord has done for me, I can not tell it al*** grin

Please tell me you hold government bonds?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:20am On Jan 18
Hedgefunds:

He needs to apologise and acknowledges then give credit to those credit is due.
And you and your likes stupidly didn't see he acknowledged God first and then acknowledged people here second. You want him to acknowledged mortals first.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7496) (7497) (7498) (7499) (7500) (7501) (7502) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PETERiCHY(m), Jats2k2002, DeRuggedProf, Jonwest, Strategical, ositadima1(m), yMcy56(f), Zegra, Zagee and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.