Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10899222 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7499) (7500) (7501) (7502) (7503) (7504) (7505) ... (7756) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:51pm On Jan 18
Zagee:
BLACKROCK IS IN NIGERIA!!!!

Media is awashed with too many positive economic news and photo ops. More money incoming!!!

AMEN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:53pm On Jan 18
yMcy56:

Once coast is cleared for OANDO, na like ETERNA e go lock entrance..... grin

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmaodet: 1:53pm On Jan 18
thebargainhunte:
Buafoods on full bid, chai... this life no balance grin grin grin

Please, where will I see the full bid and offer list?
I am using investment one app and can only see 5 best bid and offer and not the full list
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18
TIP
Strong Q4 result loading
Possibility of dividend
Possibility of bonus.

This ride is not ordinary.
We watch

Good luck to TIPIANS
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 1:55pm On Jan 18
yMcy56:

Lol. I share your thoughts too....
Imagine stocks making millions/billion(s) of profits at sub N1

Meanwhile, TRANSCORP don vex again.......@19.25 as at now........@19.29! Highest for today!! Full bid! shocked
WEMA @12! shocked

This WEMA sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18
emmaodet:

My worry with the brewery is the losses.
I checked NB financial report for Q3 compared to 2022 andi am not impressed with the net loss.
The fundamentals are not supporting entering them now until the management corrects the financial issue of the company
My observation though

The worst days are over in the brew sector.
These prices are the worst you can see
NB will still trade above 120 in our korokoro eyes.

If hotel stocks are going up, the brew stocks will follow suit.

I am now getting bullish in the brew sector

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 2:03pm On Jan 18
Etranzact on a steady impulse, potential to do 100%..next stop 13.6
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18
UBA support at N30.80 based on Volume price dissociation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 2:08pm On Jan 18
GSK finally gets approval form SEC
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:09pm On Jan 18
Zagee:
GSK finally gets approval form SEC

When will they pay me Sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 2:12pm On Jan 18
megawealth01:

When will they pay me Sir?
Was not stated Sir
https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/18/gsk-gets-sec-approval-for-scheme-of-arrangement-to-delist-from-ngx/

But why wait for them to pay when you could have just sold off at 17? Anything I'm missing?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 2:13pm On Jan 18
emmaodet:

I checked NB financial report for Q3 compared to 2022 andi am not impressed with the net loss.
The fundamentals are not supporting entering them now until the management corrects the financial issue of the company
My observation though

The taxes imposed on the brewing sector by the previous government will soon be reviewed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:13pm On Jan 18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:14pm On Jan 18
Odunharry:
Transcorp blazing all week.
Pls what other stocks will you recommend? Everytime i place mandate to get transcorp, it is always on full bid.
Though i have few units of Transcorp bought around 6 naira last year.

Dang Cement is also doing ok.
Thank you for your response Other Gurus in the house.
To recommend now get as e be o.
NASCON/SUGAR is what I can mention now...
Maybe UNILEVER/WAPCO too......these ones never join the bull as such.

Do your DD if you know how to do it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:17pm On Jan 18
Renewed interest in NASCON...

The kind fund wey dey enter TRANSCORP ehnn shocked
N2.9bn so far....

PZ...some Cross Deals @39.20!
NAHCO @37.30!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:17pm On Jan 18
Zagee:
BLACKROCK IS IN NIGERIA!!!!

Media is awashed with too many positive economic news and photo ops. More money incoming!!!

Tinubu sabi media positive packaging... Let his team keep selling it to the world so that soonest many stocks will be selling at ×3.5 of their current market value

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:18pm On Jan 18
The company stated the reasons (FX)... wink

emmaodet:

My observation though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:19pm On Jan 18
yMcy56:

N2.9bn so far....

PATIENCE is GOLDEN... Imagine those that bought the IPO at #7 or so... They have all made extremely crazy gains
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:21pm On Jan 18
KarlTom:
The company stated the reasons (FX)... wink

That's true... They are going into DRY GIN, sachets bitters etc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:22pm On Jan 18
yMcy56:

N2.9bn so far....

That PZ is surprising sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 2:22pm On Jan 18
yMcy56:

N2.9bn so far....

Shocked we're still not doing 5b undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18
Zagee:

Was not stated Sir
https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/18/gsk-gets-sec-approval-for-scheme-of-arrangement-to-delist-from-ngx/

But why wait for them to pay when you could have just sold off at 17? Anything I'm missing?
GSK payment is mor than the 17.42 they quoted. There is the question of a major shareholder giving up his payment, and also a certain money to be distributed after the whole arrangement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by babytoun: 2:27pm On Jan 18
megawealth01:

PATIENCE is GOLDEN... Imagine those that bought the IPO at #7 or so... They have all made extremely crazy gains

IPO #7 in 2007? No gain abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 2:30pm On Jan 18
Mpeace:
GSK payment is mor than the 17.42 they quoted. There is the question of a major shareholder giving up his payment, and also a certain money to be distributed after the whole arrangement.
Interesting.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Odunharry(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18
yMcy56:

To recommend now get as e be o.
NASCON/SUGAR is what I can mention now...
Maybe UNILEVER/WAPCO too......these ones never join the bull as such.

Do your DD if you know how to do it.
Thank you very much for this.
To think i sold wapco recently when it was dragging foot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:36pm On Jan 18
To whom it concerns... NB is undervalued... This isn't their real value...

Time and bull go justify this statement...

DD pls

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:37pm On Jan 18
Zagee:

Was not stated Sir

They will still pay additional raba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 2:38pm On Jan 18
emmanuelewumi:
Me sef give testimony in the church on Sunday,
smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lasisi(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18
yMcy56:

N2.9bn so far....

NAHCO @37.30!

What a finish today by NAHCO! It was in the red almost all day and few minutes to close of market "BOOM" - brought close to maximum gain. Any News?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 2:40pm On Jan 18
lasisi:

What a finish today by NAHCO! It was in the red almost all day and few minutes to close of market "BOOM" - brought close to maximum gain. Any News?

CHAI
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18
lasisi:

NAHCO makes sense.

They have positioned for exports
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:02pm On Jan 18

(1) (2) (3) ... (7499) (7500) (7501) (7502) (7503) (7504) (7505) ... (7756) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bubykay01, owolabi5, sophy17(m), kolaish(m), unite4real, Agbalowomeri, chimex38, ukay2, Jerekre(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.