Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966884 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7497) (7498) (7499) (7500) (7501) (7502) (7503) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:27am On Jan 18
megawealth01:

Willie DCem don cross your sell target oooooo... Abi you still want to be fundamentally greedy? grin

Sold 20 per cent of ...
my DangCem portfolio 2day...
As we dey average down during bearish period...
Na so we dey sell into strength when u have a bull around...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kalkah: 11:27am On Jan 18
Oga megawealth I am interested also, this is my email drqueen2013@gmail.com

Thanks
megawealth01:

I will search the former insider info that I sent to some people here in November, if I see am I go forward am to your email... But if not I just want to find out if things has CHANGED from the initial arrangement and if any I will send it your mail.. They hardly change anyways but you can't say NEVER in NAIJA... A case study is the Supreme Court judgement of Kano Guba

The TRUTH is like wale like jegede... I don't trust those two... I've said it timelessly here

One love
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:29am On Jan 18
Oando has no business trading below #20. They have used delisting to suppress the price, but I still believe in it's upward trajectory. We the shellholders of oando must be made the shareholders by fire by force. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:31am On Jan 18
Willie2015:

Sold 20 per cent of ...
my DangCem portfolio 2day...
As we dey average down during bearish period...
Na so we dey sell into strength when u have a bull around...

Chai... You are doing well Sir... I don dey follow your path since oooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:35am On Jan 18
Streetinvestor2:
And you and your likes stupidly didn't see he acknowledged God first and then acknowledged people here second. You want him to acknowledged mortals first.

Most religious country and yet most corrupt. What is spiritual analysis?

Bamidele that scammed people and the man crying of his 40M is a Christ Embassy pastor and one of the highest givers in the church.

Let he/she carry the foolishness to the religion section.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:36am On Jan 18
Buafoods on full bid, chai... this life no balance grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Akpaamunsi: 11:41am On Jan 18
stcool:

Very annoying things, I dont know if this forum look like people who dont think? You just jump out from nowhere and want to gaslight yourself.

You dey craze!!!

Did you read my message properly? Why the attack na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:43am On Jan 18
This is not time to quarrel. It is time to make money.
A season for all... just wait grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 11:43am On Jan 18
megawealth01:

I know what I'm saying...

I am a solid holder of TRANSCORP
your over confidence too much my guy......Calm down and see into the future...I come in peace... cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:45am On Jan 18
The surge in transcorp share price and geregu price might be related to this https://thenationonlineng.net/nerc-okays-hike-in-electricity-tariff/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:46am On Jan 18
Akpaamunsi:

Did you read my message properly? Why the attack na

Not for you na....it was directed at the religious trader grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:46am On Jan 18
Boshins:
your over confidence too much my guy......Calm down and see into the future...I come in peace... cool

ONE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 11:48am On Jan 18
thebargainhunte:
BUAFoods and Buacement ... Forbes List doings .... DangFoods go shock people.

When two billionaires battles for top positions, discerning investors make a kill #Shalom428

Follow The Money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:48am On Jan 18
thebargainhunte:

This guy just dey threaten our DANGOTE for the billionaires' list but las las DANGOTE is unbeatable sha...

DANGOTE REFINERY go choke that list even at global level grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olaremint(m): 11:50am On Jan 18
I don’t think anyone has the right to insult the other person here, please let us educate ourselves to make money
The guy with the Christ brand, I am a Muslim and have also been making gains on the stock exchange.
Please let’s leave religion and spirituality out of this forum, Religion should be a personal thing after all Allah will judge every man personally.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:56am On Jan 18
CHAI... People here now rushing OANDO...

PROPHET any update? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:57am On Jan 18
Shalom428:
BUAFoods and Buacement ... Forbes List doings .... DangFoods go shock people.

When two billionaires battles for top positions, discerning investors make a kill #Shalom428

Follow The Money

The first rule of GREED grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 11:58am On Jan 18
stcool:

Most religious country and yet most corrupt. What is spiritual analysis?

Bamidele that scammed people and the man crying of his 40M is a Christ Embassy pastor and one of the highest givers in the church.

Let he/she carry the foolishness to the religion section.
You are as stupid as you sound. If he had made his post towards Muslim faith. You would have kept quite. You know Islam does not tolerate rubbish. It is always Christians that are quick to attack thrs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 11:59am On Jan 18
Many stocks looking so promising... I think very soon IPO go soon full the public...

Seems this market is getting ready for bull madness...

Abeg no quote me oooooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 11:59am On Jan 18
megawealth01:

This guy just dey threaten our DANGOTE for the billionaires' list but las las DANGOTE is unbeatable sha...

DANGOTE REFINERY go choke that list even at global level grin
Lol ... Rabiu no go gree for Alhaji ... He will also list his 200,000 bpd refinery and he go make the price compete with Alhaji 650,000 bdp ... Lol

Na Rabiu invent that slogan , No Gree For Anybody

In all , we are positioned to make good money from their rivalry.

Follow The Money

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:59am On Jan 18
Streetinvestor2:
And you and your likes stupidly didn't see he acknowledged God first and then acknowledged people here second. You want him to acknowledged mortals first.
Oga Street na one of the top ogas you quoted so ooo......
Abeg no make dem vex close down NSEMPA ooo. Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:01pm On Jan 18
Zagee:
This is not time to quarrel. It is time to make money.
A season for all... just wait grin
Abi na...
Make we leave quarrel for bear time grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:02pm On Jan 18
Shalom428:
Lol ... Rabiu no go gree for Alhaji ... He will also list his 200,000 bpd refinery and he go make the price compete with Alhaji 650,000 bdp ... Lol

Na Rabiu invent that slogan , No Gree For Anybody

In all , we are positioned to make good money from their rivalry.

Follow The Money

I don't have anything to do with rabiu sha... Na DANGOTE I sabi grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:03pm On Jan 18
Streetinvestor2:
You are as stupid as you sound. If he had made his post towards Muslim faith. You would have kept quite. You know Islam does not tolerate rubbish. It is always Christians that are quick to attack thrs

Defender of the Christians in Nigeria....Goodluck.

Make I face the NGX that brought me here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:06pm On Jan 18
GTCO and ZENITH really fighting the small red wey dey their corner.....

WEMA officially displaced FCMB
WEMA 11.80
FCMB 10.50/10.80 range

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 12:08pm On Jan 18
megawealth01:

I don't have anything to do with rabiu sha... Na DANGOTE I sabi grin
Both of them are money - spinners . Maybe you should take some time to check out how Rabiu moves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:10pm On Jan 18
Shalom428:
Both of them are money - spinners . Maybe you should take some time to check out how Rabiu moves.

Thanks. Maybe during the bear market I might reposition myself in RABIU stuff sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 12:11pm On Jan 18
megawealth01:
CHAI... People here now rushing OANDO...

PROPHET any update? grin

Oh ye ''unbelievers''.
How many ''prophetic insights'' shall thou seek and receive from the ''anointed Oando Prophet'' before ye shall believe!
What Oando had promised to deliver, let no Eterna put asunder!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:12pm On Jan 18
yMcy56:

Oga Street na one of the top ogas you quoted so ooo......
Abeg no make dem vex close down NSEMPA ooo. Lol. grin
Lol sis.i know the moniker right from smn.i know he is an old sch like me.I am pissed because I personally can never acknowledge any human first before God.Most of my shares are in 400 % and above. 1 have 6 portfolio doing wonderful but will always give thanks to God before any being. It is not being religious.It is my faith in God.Before I can key to anyone recommendations if I decide is only when God gives me life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:13pm On Jan 18
mikeapollo:

Oh ye ''unbelievers''.
How many ''prophetic insights'' shall thou seek and receive from the ''anointed Oando Prophet'' before ye shall believe!
What Oando had promised to deliver, let no Eterna put asunder!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:14pm On Jan 18

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 12:16pm On Jan 18
megawealth01:
Nigerian Banking SWOOTs appear undervalued amidst dynamic market trends

https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/18/nigerian-banking-swoots-appear-undervalued-amidst-dynamic-market-trends/

The way I dey see things eh certain insurance firms that are under #1 will soon be the toast of investors

DISCLAIMER

I'm always scared of insurance stocks... I have phobia for anything insurance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7497) (7498) (7499) (7500) (7501) (7502) (7503) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.