Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7503) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10867475 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7500) (7501) (7502) (7503) (7504) (7505) (7506) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Trojan8(m): 3:13pm On Jan 18
ASI did 2.0% today. Serious no gree for anybody this year. We might actually see that historic 100k this month. Currently close to 92k, after hitting 90k just yesterday. Crazy that ASI hit 70k for the first time ever in Q3 2023, look at where we are now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Idrismusty97(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18
Who read the news that Eternal Plc will be the sole distributor of Dagote petroleum? I am thinking of putting small thing in Eternal shares by month end but needs your expert opinions. Thanks all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 3:19pm On Jan 18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phadriz(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18
Dollar was around N120 or less.

Yomi Obabolujo of Stock watch, Baba dey you mad Benz then.

Alhaji Garuba is the owner of APT securities. The man trade for one of the biggest client in NGX

emmanuelewumi:

Imagine losing 350k at a time when Naira to dollar was roughly N150

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18
Idrismusty97:
Who read the news that Eternal Plc will be the sole distributor of Dagote petroleum? I am thinking of putting small thing in Eternal shares by month end but needs your expert opinions. Thanks all.

Sole distributor? I doubt that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:34pm On Jan 18

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Idrismusty97(m): 3:40pm On Jan 18

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 3:42pm On Jan 18
Locotrader:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/18/eterna-plc-to-become-official-distributor-of-dangote-refinery-products/

Not sole but official distributor

Other official distributors include 11 Plc, Conoil Plc, Ardova Plc, MRS Oil Nigeria Plc, OVH Energy Marketing Limited, Total Nigeria Plc and NNPC Retail.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18
Locotrader:

https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/18/eterna-plc-to-become-official-distributor-of-dangote-refinery-products/

Not sole but official distributor

MRS may enjoy the refinery more if we go by sentiments
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SetrakusRa(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seguno2: 4:21pm On Jan 18
emmaodet:

My worry with the brewery is the losses.
I checked NB financial report for Q3 compared to 2022 andi am not impressed with the net loss.
The fundamentals are not supporting entering them now until the management corrects the financial issue of the company
My observation though

Investors may be banking on more people drinking alcohol to soak up their Ẹnikanlomọ shege stress.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seguno2: 4:25pm On Jan 18
megawealth01:

Tinubu sabi media positive packaging... Let his team keep selling it to the world so that soonest many stocks will be selling at ×3.5 of their current market value

How sustainable is media packaging for stock market and even the economy in general
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 4:48pm On Jan 18
seguno2:

How sustainable is media packaging for stock market and even the economy in general

The media is saying exactly what is happening. There is no packaging there.

For example, if the media report that ASI has passed 90,000 and that Eternal oil is among the official sales distributors for dangote refinery or that Dangote cement plc had made about 50% profit this year. what's the packaging there.

If you go to NGX Corporate disclosure and find official documents signed and uploaded by the companies and then journalist rewrite the story, how is that packaging abeg.

Tell us the packaging because me i go like know so that i know which online media to avoid.

The media is always there giving out information in BULL and BEAR

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:42pm On Jan 18
Today's Top trades... 18th January, 2024

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 5:56pm On Jan 18

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 6:08pm On Jan 18
Just for stats:

"Investors on the NGX made N11 trillion last year. Investors in 🇳🇬 stock market made N10 trillion this month"

COPIED

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 6:13pm On Jan 18
Willie2015:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/18/otedola-buying-into-dangote-cement-stock-up-48-ytd/

More upside grin cheesy

I hope we will not hear that it's media packaging?

those two are friends. I believe Otedola will also help pump dangote foods and that would be massive. That man na the real G
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 6:19pm On Jan 18
vacanci:

I hope we will not hear that it's media packaging?

those two are friends. I believe Otedola will also help pump dangote foods and that would be massive. That man na the real G

My brother...
Any friendship that can help my ministry.. grin
is welcome ooo...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:33pm On Jan 18
femu:

MRS may enjoy the refinery more if we go by sentiments

MRS is Dangote filling station. Dantata is Dangote, if you know, you know. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:33pm On Jan 18
Eku Bull market o

I still dey sip my Garri for one corner
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seguno2: 6:36pm On Jan 18
vacanci:
The media is saying exactly what is happening. There is no packaging there.

For example, if the media report that ASI has passed 90,000 and that Eternal oil is among the official sales distributors for dangote refinery or that Dangote cement plc had made about 50% profit this year. what's the packaging there.

If you go to NGX Corporate disclosure and find official documents signed and uploaded by the companies and then journalist rewrite the story, how is that packaging abeg.

Tell us the packaging because me i go like know so that i know which online media to avoid.

The media is always there giving out information in BULL and BEAR

I didn’t use the expression. I was just pointing out the lack of sustainability.

megawealth01:

Tinubu sabi media positive packaging... Let his team keep selling it to the world so that soonest many stocks will be selling at ×3.5 of their current market value
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:40pm On Jan 18

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:42pm On Jan 18
Agbalowomeri:
Eku Bull market o
Try buy sugar and groundnut take balance am grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:43pm On Jan 18
Shalom428:
BUAFoods and Buacement ... Forbes List doings .... DangFoods go shock people.

When two billionaires battles for top positions, discerning investors make a kill #Shalom428

Follow The Money
I am happy how Buafoods is going up, I know Alhaji no gree for any body this year. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 6:46pm On Jan 18
megawealth01:

This guy just dey threaten our DANGOTE for the billionaires' list but las las DANGOTE is unbeatable sha...

DANGOTE REFINERY go choke that list even at global level grin
Hmm... Dangote no go gree for any body this year. Mike is even trailing Dangote right now and not him.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:49pm On Jan 18
Willie2015:
https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/18/otedola-buying-into-dangote-cement-stock-up-48-ytd/
More upside grin cheesy
Interesting.....
Maybe he was also involved in the acquisition of DANGSUGAR and SALT on Tuesday with billions of Naira
Whosoever entered that SUGAR and SALT must be a significant person smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:03pm On Jan 18
Zagee:
Just for stats:

"Investors on the NGX made N11 trillion last year. Investors in 🇳🇬 stock market made N10 trillion this month"

COPIED

This is getting serious ooooooo... More monies getting into this market as THE BLACK... guys don show face with huge moneybags
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 7:24pm On Jan 18
megawealth01:

This is getting serious ooooooo... More monies getting into this market as THE BLACK... guys don show face with huge moneybags

They say they want $1trillion economy, so therefore, power sector must be efficient. MOFI has already taken over of FG stake in DISCOs. It is not business as usual. More Disco boards will be dissolved if they don't sit up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:25pm On Jan 18
Agbalowomeri:
Eku Bull market o

No, ... "the price you see today, you may not see again" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 7:37pm On Jan 18
Please for anyone I hurt through my initial post this morning, I won't be able to respond directly to your mentions. I sincerely apologize for hurting your sensitivity. It wasn't my intention. I made the post based on the understanding of the scriptures that says it is God who gives the power to make wealth. I didn't know humans on this platform also give the power to make wealth after giving investment advise. I am still a young girl in my thirties and I know you all are more experienced. I only stated what is working for me while also acknowledging the effort of the gurus here

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18
4tunebest:
Please for anyone I hurt through my initial post this morning, I won't be able to respond directly to your mentions. I sincerely apologize for hurting your sensitivity. It wasn't my intention. I made the post based on the understanding of the scriptures that says it is God who gives the power to make wealth. I didn't know humans on this platform also give the power to make wealth after giving investment advise. I am still a young girl in my thirties and I know you all are more experienced. I only stated what is working for me while also acknowledging the effort of the gurus here

You are doing well my sister, make sure you pay your tithe and first fruit offering

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7500) (7501) (7502) (7503) (7504) (7505) (7506) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.