Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10953060 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7505) (7506) (7507) (7508) (7509) (7510) (7511) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:14pm On Jan 19
emmanuelewumi:

Referring to 2006. Afroil is the name

Thanks... I heard of them at the time but wasn't interested because things weren't adding up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:15pm On Jan 19
yMcy56:
SEPLAT @2,541.......Up with +231!!
Moved with N266.8M only

The moneybags are here finally grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:18pm On Jan 19
I don park enter DANGOTE SUGAR @79 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:22pm On Jan 19
stcool:
I don park enter DANGOTE SUGAR @79 grin grin grin

Are you ready to wait for another 2 months?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 123ABCXYZ(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19
I agree with your analysis on inflation but not on positive sentiments. The exit of large global corporations from the country is one big negative, no improvement of the security situation and distrust in the judiciary are serious negatives for any sentiment analysis performed by anyone and there has not been serious efforts to reform the country so I disagree. In my organisation here in the UK, we downgraded Nigeria this year in comparison to other african countries when looking at possible emerging market investment destinations.

I suppose one other factor driving investment in the stock market is the fall of the naira which has seen most financial institutions post massive forex gains and profits, providing the opportunity for short term profit hunters to take advantage of that value. I foresee a retraction post April 2024 except, inflation continues to rise and the naira continues to fall at rapid speed.

ositadima1:

In OGGs voice, you need to upgrade your techniques.

But seriously, what has happened and is currently happening in the market can be explained by macroeconomics, not just by looking at volumes of charts. I see two key factors: the massive waves of inflation and the positive sentiment surrounding the current administration.

Inflation has repriced most businesses. You may not understand this if you are a civil servant or salary earner. For example, if you used to buy your inventory at 10 naira but now buy at 17 naira, you should also increase retail prices to absorb the increased costs, including higher living expenses. Hence, I expect increased revenue going forward. Savvy investors understand this dynamic, which is reflected in current prices.

Secondly, with the new administration and upcoming refineries, the Nigerian economy looks promising.

I added a small chart showing overall performance on the NGX from May 2020 to yesterday. It indicates the number of stocks moving at least 10% up or down each month, along with total value traded.

Regarding total values, some may argue it represents money leaving the market, while others say it is new money entering. I would say it depends on the ratio of gainers to losers in that period. Let's discuss this point.

Since 2023-05, about 1.62 trillion naira (1.35 billion USD at 1200 exchange rate) entered the market in just 9 months. Do you think this much money is manipulation that can easily be extracted?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:24pm On Jan 19
yMcy56:
Moved with N266.8M only

Still on full bid
at N2500.. Wahala dey oo
Remain Airtel... grin cheesy
Dat one dey on full bid for dayz now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:24pm On Jan 19
emmanuelewumi:

That's the power in investment trading

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19
emmanuelewumi:

Yes o Oga... cos e go pain me if Alhaji announce the Merger and bus drive leave me...only to be bidding 10% daily grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:26pm On Jan 19
stcool:

Yes o Oga... cos e go pain me if Alhaji announce the Merger and bus drive leave me...only to be bidding 10% daily grin grin grin

You go still enter na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by femu(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19
chibaby1985:
Otedola Acquires ₦6Billion Dangote Cement Shares

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/660274-otedola-acquires-n6-billion-worth-of-dangote-cement-shares.html

Is Otedola not afraid of the Bear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:27pm On Jan 19
femu:

Na the way of billionaire investors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19
chibaby1985:

You go still enter na

You say grin grin grin

How you wan enter @ Full bid with 10% next day open. You go come see 60M bids. 10% of N80 na N8 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 12:29pm On Jan 19
We in OANDO bus seems left out from all these serious bullish market.
Na so we go dey?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19
femu:

Stock can lose price in a bull market, stock can appreciate in a bear market. That is why the Math needs to make sense.

During the bear of 2006 to 2008, Nigeria Brewery, Guiness, Nestle, Wapco and other stocks in the manufacturing sector were not affected.

The bear affected Banking stocks and Insurance stocks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:35pm On Jan 19
wink grin

yMcy56:
Moved with N266.8M only

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:35pm On Jan 19
chibaby1985:

Na the way of billionaire investors

He is an investor and also a businessman, that is a powerful combination.

Some of us here are good at technical analysis and fundamental analysis, ability to combine it with the understanding of the business behind the stock is the Koko.

Otedola might have gotten privilege information concerning the enormous business opportunities for stocks in that sector.

Hold on to your stocks in the cement sector for the long term

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:36pm On Jan 19
emmanuelewumi:

He is an investor and also a business, that is a powerful combination.

Some of us hear are good at technical analysis and fundamental analysis, ability to combine it with the understanding of the business behind the stock is the Koko.

Otedola might have gotten privilege information concerning the enormous business opportunities for stocks in that sector.

Hold on to your stocks in the cement sector for the long term

Wise counsel
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 12:36pm On Jan 19
They never left... wink

chibaby1985:

The moneybags are here finally grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:37pm On Jan 19
sky2891:
We in OANDO bus seems left out from all these serious bullish market.
Na so we go dey?

They say e go do 400% soon ooooo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:41pm On Jan 19
123ABCXYZ:
I agree with your analysis on inflation but not on positive sentiments. The exit of large global corporations from the country is one big negative, no improvement of the security situation and distrust in the judiciary are serious negatives for any sentiment analysis performed by anyone and there has not been serious efforts to reform the country so I disagree. In my organisation here in the UK, we downgraded Nigeria this year in comparison to other african countries when looking at possible emerging market investment destinations.

I suppose one other factor driving investment in the stock market is the fall of the naira which has seen most financial institutions post massive forex gains and profits, providing the opportunity for short term profit hunters to take advantage of that value. I foresee a retraction post April 2024 except, inflation continues to rise and the naira continues to fall at rapid speed.

I see where you are coming from. Companies leaving, insecurity, and poor legal systems are serious issues. However, refined fuel products are Nigeria's largest expense, draining foreign exchange reserves and hurting the economy. With local refineries coming online soon and the potential to even earn foreign exchange, Nigeria is poised to see significant improvements.

I haven't delved into the details yet, but that will be my next project - analyzing how much Nigeria stands to save in foreign exchange and the potential impact on the economy.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:43pm On Jan 19
https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/7458#127858495

All who subscribed to the outline and immediately followed up with the breakdown explanation and investment guide for the 2 chart as stated in the link above should be smiling by now.

One of the asset is already up by 108% from initial entry peg (and still counting) for those who keyed in early
...the 2nd is currently gathering momentum to deliver a... wink cool

It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:43pm On Jan 19
Locotrader:

I like you but you always look for my trouble.
Every stock has it's time whether good or poor fundamental.
lwkd
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GracefulLau: 12:45pm On Jan 19
onegentleguy:
https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick/7458#127858495

All who subscribed to the outline and followed with the breakdown explanation and investment guideline of the 2 chart as stated in the above should be smiling by now.
...one of the asset is already up by 108% from initial entry peg for those who keyed in early.

The 2nd is currently gathering momentum to deliver a... wink cool

It is well
Please keep it to yourself. we don't want to know since you are not ready to share.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 19
chibaby1985:

Wise counsel

BUA Cement will make us proud, with over 96% of the outstanding shares owned by BUA group and Abdul Samad Rabiu. Over 3% is owned by institutional investors (500,001 to 1,000,000 units each), and the remaining 1% own less than 500,000 units each. Hopefully the stock will perform very well. I am aiming for a 100% ooo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19
ositadima1:

BUA Cement will make us proud, with over 96% of the outstanding shares owned by BUA and Abdul Samad Rabiu. Over 3% is owned by institutional investors (500,001 to 1,000,000 units each), and the remaining 1% own less than 500,000 units each. Hopefully the stock will perform very well. I am aiming for a 100% ooo. grin grin grin

I will consider it during the bear market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:52pm On Jan 19
Champion officially on full bid at 4.24.

Some people are selling their own pick but we give ours for free

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:53pm On Jan 19
GracefulLau:

Please keep it to yourself. we don't want to know since you are not ready to share.

Calm down na... Nobody is under any obligation to give free picks here

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chibaby1985(f): 12:54pm On Jan 19
grin
Locotrader:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GracefulLau: 12:55pm On Jan 19
Locotrader:

God bless you sir. We appreciate all you do

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 12:55pm On Jan 19
Locotrader:

Hold chams, let me hold TIP.
This my TIP will do #5 very soon.Some who sold TIP today will regret by next week

the way FCMB and Fidelity dey tag each other, na so TIP and McNichols PLC dey tag each other
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:55pm On Jan 19
ositadima1:

The market has repriced most stocks; a new era has been ushered in. The days of Zenith at 25 are gone, so too for most other stocks, unless the government commits massive errors or something messed up happens globally. grin grin grin

Lol Zenith wey we go still buy 20 this year
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:56pm On Jan 19
GracefulLau:

Am sorry Sir.
I will share when I will. ...I always do!

But the content of the outline and any guide related thereof is strictly for those who subscribed for it.
Many are members here, hence the reason for the post and other previous updates.

Do take care of you.
Regards

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7505) (7506) (7507) (7508) (7509) (7510) (7511) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amaa2019(m), presiade(m), meholo, bassEQ2000, mails4funshi(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.