Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895749 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7531) (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) (7537) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:17am On Jan 25
Streetinvestor2:
.why is your account having different names even if the surnames are the same.How do you handle the know your customer thing,Bvn etc.I think something is missing here

Maybe he wants to cross a junk stock to another member of the family.I have been reasoning it for sometime now that's why I haven't responded to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:30am On Jan 25
Bull resume in market again?
Green generally on the floor as at now....

JAPAUL getting serious attention. Full bid @2.80
Any news?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 10:32am On Jan 25
yMcy56:
Bull resume in market again?
Green generally on the floor as at now....

JAPAUL getting serious attention. Full bid @2.80
Any news?

Board meeting is today to review unaudited financial report
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:33am On Jan 25
dapix:

Result dropping after board meeting
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 10:34am On Jan 25
dapix:

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40135_JAPAUL_GOLD_AND_VENTURES_PLC-_NOTICES_OF_BOARD_MEETING_(BM)_-_NOTICE_BOARD_MEETING_(BM)_JANUARY_2024.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Frangel: 11:08am On Jan 25
Prolificlife:
Good Morning my oga's in the house.

Please if i want to do a cross deal between two of my accounts with different name but same surname to consolidate my holding. Can't i determine the price of the cross deal within the price range of the day?

Your contribution will be well appreciated

#Locotrader
#megawealth01
# emmanuelewumi
# yMcy56

The way I understand it, you can determine the price you want but that would mean the broker paying attention to do it when the price falls between the best bid and best offer prices.

You can only execute a cross deal through the brokers. It will be treated as a sale from one account, a purchase by the receiving account. The "selling" account has to give a specific instruction to cross to the receiving account. Hopefully, the accounts are not Direct Cash Settlement accounts, so that the firm will debit both accounts for the applicable charges only. Very important that the "seller" gives a mandate to the brokers on what he/she wants. Some firms could allow just one party bear all the charges, since there is no transfer of consideration.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 11:09am On Jan 25
Streetinvestor2:
.why is your account having different names even if the surnames are the same.How do you handle the know your customer thing,Bvn etc.I think something is missing here

BVN. Is a recent innovation !! I do have one like that too!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Prolificlife(f): 11:13am On Jan 25
Thank you so much, i truly appreciate
Frangel:

The way I understand it, you can determine the price you want but that would mean the broker paying attention to do it when the price falls between the best bid and best offer prices.

You can only execute a cross deal through the brokers. It will be treated as a sale from one account, a purchase by the receiving account. The "selling" account has to give a specific instruction to cross to the receiving account. Hopefully, the accounts are not Direct Cash Settlement accounts, so that the firm will debit both accounts for the applicable charges only. Very important that the "seller" gives a mandate to the brokers on what he/she wants. Some firms could allow just one party bear all the charges, since there is no transfer of consideration.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:27am On Jan 25
The index will remain at this 100k for sometime.This will restore confidence to the market and the bull will now be selective why those companies not touched by the bull will be the next to move the index gradually.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 11:28am On Jan 25
Prolificlife:
Good Morning my oga's in the house.

Please if i want to do a cross deal between two of my accounts with different name but same surname to consolidate my holding. Can't i determine the price of the cross deal within the price range of the day?

Your contribution will be well appreciated

#Locotrader
#megawealth01
# emmanuelewumi
# yMcy56

You should probably just sell the units in the broker/account you want to move from, move the money into the one you want to use and buy the same units. You may get lucky and buy at cheaper price.

This way, you're in control. In fact, since you're going to pay for both sides of the cross deal, this is arguably your best option.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:35am On Jan 25
Our penny stocks will be doing well but not to do 200% as we have been seeing except those on sentiments/news but for our blue-chip stocks, investors will be chanelling more of their money there.

Era of penny stocks doing magic of 200,300,500% gone.

fundamental is setting in to guide the bull properly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:43am On Jan 25
Locotrader:
Our penny stocks will be doing well but not to do 200% as we have been seeing except those on sentiments/news but for our blue-chip stocks, investors will be chanelling more of their money there.

What is/are the basis of your claim? Has anything changed?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 11:47am On Jan 25
BullBearMkt:

What is/are the basis of your claim? Has anything changed?
grin grin grin grin grin

My claim is based on what I am seeing and where the money is going into in the stock market at the moment.

When there is pumping in penny stocks, we will also change directions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:57am On Jan 25
Locotrader:

My claim is based on what I am seeing and where the money is going into in the stock market at the moment.

When there is pumping in penny stocks, we will also change directions
...fair response
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:11pm On Jan 25
Locotrader:

The guys that came to hammer or get rich quick will not like this post.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25
Streetinvestor2:
Results should start coming by tomorrow ....ucapital no fall my hand.The temptation to sell and move the fund to alhaji is so strong....BE of #1.00 nobe here.Only last year dividend of #1.50 cancelled all cost of purchase. This is what I expect in chams years to come
grin grin
I don already throway Zenith and GTCO two days ago enter Dangsugar and Nascon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:21pm On Jan 25
Streetinvestor2:
The guys that came to hammer or get rich quick will not like this post.

Where were they when those kobo stocks were at 20kobo?
For us to have bull in this 2024 as we are proposing, penny stocks have to stop giving 100,200,300% return in just one or two months.All I know is that era is gone for now.

Money is now chanelled where bull can relax for a longer time.We have made so much and no one will like to watch his money eroded.

we may not see much rise in stocks but the bull is dwelling among us.

Small time,I will begin to learn how to do Jijo in blue-chip stocks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:37pm On Jan 25
dapix:
I think it's beyond result....
...but let's wait and see sha
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SetrakusRa(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:54pm On Jan 25
9free:

grin grin
I don already throway Zenith and GTCO two days ago enter Dangsugar and Nascon.
I did that already with access zenith and gtb.i guess I did it early by selling 17.30, 32, and 38 to enter sugar btw 53 to 57.
Access own pain me when it got to #30

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:56pm On Jan 25
Locotrader:

For us to have bull in this 2024 as we are proposing, penny stocks have to stop giving 100,200,300% return in just one or two months.All I know is that era is gone for now.

Money is now chanelled where bull can relax for a longer time.We have made so much and no one will like to watch his money eroded.

I will follow u learn jijo for blue chips. The risk won't be high if you miss it.But it won't be that easy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:59pm On Jan 25
Locotrader:

On another note those insurance companies still in business not completely dead ones have no business being below #1 with this inflation and devaluation of naira..They are still cheap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Prolificlife(f): 1:02pm On Jan 25
Oh this would have been my best bet. But i have receive x-Alert of the success of the transaction but at a higher price of what the stock is trading currently. Allthesame, i'm grateful for your contributions.
IYGEAL:

You should probably just sell the units in the broker/account you want to move from, move the money into the one you want to use and buy the same units. You may get lucky and buy at cheaper price.

This way, you're in control. In fact, since you're going to pay for both sides of the cross deal, this is arguably your best option.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:04pm On Jan 25
SetrakusRa:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40143_GUINNESS_NIG_PLC-_QUARTER_2_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2024_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JANUARY_2024.pdf

Guiness on full offer...
Fasten ur seat belt if u are loaded
with stocks in this sector.
A very tough terrain to operate...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 1:11pm On Jan 25
Prolificlife:
Oh this would have been my best bet. But i have receive x-Alert of the success of the transaction but at a higher price of what the stock is trading currently. Allthesame, i'm grateful for your contributions.

I didn't clearly get your message.

The current value(price) of the stock is assumed to be constant. The number of units you already have should be the same if you remove the amount (transaction charges) you'd pay for the buying and selling.

It is the units that matter, after all you didn't buy the stock at its current price. I hope you get this.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:18pm On Jan 25
Willie2015:

Guiness on full offer...
Fasten ur seat belt if u are loaded
with stocks in this sector.
A very tough terrain to operate...
It is good to be street credible. Whr you expecting good results from them last Yr with the tax wahala from pmb and dollar wahala. They whr forced to stop importation of spirits which is thr main money revenue. And this wr drinks they had sole importation right. It now became third party business of importing that triggered alot of fake in the market. Guinness long ago lost the beer business to nigeria breweries and other.
This is why I am street investor

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nairavsdollars(f): 1:22pm On Jan 25
Oando's moves to adjourn court case with minority shareholders for the 4th time failed. Final judgement to be delivered February 5

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 1:34pm On Jan 25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Prolificlife(f): 1:55pm On Jan 25
I get it now! This is truly helpful. God bless you sir
IYGEAL:

I didn't clearly get your message.

The current value(price) of the stock is assumed to be constant. The number of units you already have should be the same if you remove the amount (transaction charges) you'd pay for the buying and selling.

It is the units that matter, after all you didn't buy the stock at its current price. I hope you get this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:59pm On Jan 25
grin grin grin

nairavsdollars:
Oando's moves to adjourn court case with minority shareholders for the 4th time failed. Final judgement to be delivered February 5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:21pm On Jan 25
SEPLAT @3,074 officially!! Up with +279!
Moved towards last minute.....

Mixed reactions in market in expectations of results possibly........some getting more patronage in expectation of something good, some losing customers......
some indifferent.......they be like "anything wey wan happen make e happen, we no dey shake.... grin

COCOA no even send anybody for that market...... grin

SUGAR/NASCON: Merger expectation...

Generally,.market still behaves well today......

*Just personal view*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:53pm On Jan 25
Streetinvestor2:
On another note those insurance companies still in business not completely dead ones have no business being below #1 with this inflation and devaluation of naira..They are still cheap
Exactly

Btw, a kind of quiet house today.... smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7531) (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) (7537) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginalex(f), Deadlytruth(m), Mills55, Agbalowomeri and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.