Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10892225 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) (7537) (7538) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:12pm On Jan 25
yMcy56:
SEPLAT @3,074 officially!! Up with +279!
Moved towards last minute.....

Mixed reactions in market in expectations of results possibly........some getting more patronage in expectation of something good, some losing customers......
some indifferent.......they be like "anything wey wan happen make e happen, we no dey shake.... grin

COCOA no even send anybody for that market...... grin

SUGAR/NASCON: Merger expectation...

Generally,.market still behaves well today......

*Just personal view*
I stock that traded #300 and later went to #600.i was waiting for it to come back..Even if na 100k afolabi unit I buy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:17pm On Jan 25
yMcy56:

Exactly

Btw, a kind of quiet house today.... smiley
Na loco cause the thing.Him say no more 200%,300% ,400% for the market..lol.You won't be hearing what will I huy now and make profit in 3 weeks or double my money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 3:17pm On Jan 25
nairavsdollars:
Oando's moves to adjourn court case with minority shareholders for the 4th time failed. Final judgement to be delivered February 5

Source?
Please provide more details if possible so we could strategize properly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 3:20pm On Jan 25
shocked
Agbalowomeri:

I don't do women
I do babes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:22pm On Jan 25
grin grin
Streetinvestor2:
Na loco cause the thing.Him say no more 200%,300% ,400% for the market..lol.You won't be hearing what will I huy now and make profit in 3 weeks or double my money
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 3:23pm On Jan 25
yMcy56:

Mixed reactions in market in expectations of results possibly........some getting more patronage in expectation of something good, some losing customers......
some indifferent.......they be like "anything wey wan happen make e happen, we no dey shake.... grin

*Just personal view*
What is even delaying this merger officially? Na wa o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:46pm On Jan 25
yMcy56:

*Just personal view*
Seplat came through again. Another 10%. We not done yet. Lets see how far we go on this stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:24pm On Jan 25
Streetinvestor2:

Abeg oooo.No allow person stone me here ooo.Na wetin I see for market I dey interpret ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25
Willie2015:

Guiness on full offer...
Fasten ur seat belt if u are loaded
with stocks in this sector.
A very tough terrain to operate...

Guinness top line is good.Improved revenue but we all know the economic policy from the past govt has weakened the brew stocks that's why they hardly make profits.Ammendment of policies will help to improve their bottom lines.

No matter these factors,I am still bullish in the sector.How the change will come I don't know but the market will begin to do justice to them in this new Govt.

Change will come within 12 months.When Govt make an official announcement on the brew sector, there must be a change.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:40pm On Jan 25
Like I said earlier we don't fully know the direction of this market... It might be mixed reaction that's why I drew caution in giving any stockpicks

I brought our attention to the PHARMACEUTICAL sector of this market days back

Those who got into MAYB when I called it out at #5+ keep enjoying... If you ever see it at that price range pls mop it all up

I didn't add NEIMETH to my pick then because I wanted to check something about them... Good to be through with my own research... If you are able to have an entry at #1.9+ pls mop it all up...(NEIMETH)

The two won't fall your hands... They have the potential to appreciate...

Do your own RESEARCH or wait till the market gets a clearer direction

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:43pm On Jan 25
yMcy56:

*Just personal view*

I'm grateful to one guy that called out SEPLAT at sub 300 in 2020... It's one of my blessings in this market...

Where's fxuser?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:45pm On Jan 25
megawealth01:
Like I said earlier we don't fully know the direction of this market... It might be mixed reaction that's why I drew caution in giving any stockpicks

I brought our attention to the PHARMACEUTICAL sector of this market days back

Those who got into MAYB when I called it out at #5+ keep enjoying... If you ever see it at that price range pls mop it all up

I didn't add NEIMETH to my pick then because I wanted to check something about them... Good to be through with my own research... If you are able to have an entry at #1.9+ pls mop it all up...(NEIMETH)

The two won't fall your hands... They have the potential to appreciate...

Do your own RESEARCH or wait till the market gets a clearer direction
Shebi you don enter the keke and sit down...
make we help push it to start abi

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by crownprince2017: 5:03pm On Jan 25
Mfunkynation:

cool cool cool grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:17pm On Jan 25
Mfunkynation:

LWKD.So him no enter car way him get the key to start and move....everything dey happen for street
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jaakay: 5:29pm On Jan 25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 5:45pm On Jan 25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 6:04pm On Jan 25
Jaakay:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40150_JAPAUL_GOLD_AND_VENTURES_PLC-_YEAR_END_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JANUARY_2024.pdf

Overall is very good
Q4 not impressive.
What is propelling Japaul is beyond this result?
Maybe right issue around the corner.
Those in the boat enjoy and set your exit price because no more 200,300,500% soon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:34pm On Jan 25
JAPAUL is GOLD !!
Fantastic result from our JP.... grin
PAT: +366% shocked
I think the days of JAPAUL below 2 is over!

No wonder......the rush and mvmt there today was suspicious......insiders buying at day's high...
Guess there's still more to the news....

*% edited*
Anybody wey know Maths should calculate the % profit, na Arithmetics I take calculate am..... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:56pm On Jan 25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Idrismusty97(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25
Hello, Please which listed company based in Lagos manufactures those plastic takeaways and cups? I have a feeling due to the recent ban in styrofoam and other single use plastics the demands for reusable plastics will skyrocket.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 7:59pm On Jan 25
yMcy56:

*Just personal view*
SEPLAT is responding to NNPCL board as well as EXXONMOBIL board about to meet to finalize the acquisition of Mobil Nigeria assets by Seplat Energy, paving way for the president to grant his consent to seal the deal. Expect more bull runs soon when the consent is granted, just like it was last year before a reversal was announced. There is more juice to squeeze there.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 8:09pm On Jan 25
Mpeace:
Seplat came through again. Another 10%. We not done yet. Lets see how far we go on this stock.
Tpharell:

SEPLAT is responding to NNPCL board as well as EXXONMOBIL board about to meet to finalize the acquisition of Mobil Nigeria assets by Seplat Energy, paving way for the president to grant his consent to seal the deal. Expect more bull runs soon when the consent is granted, just like it was last year before a reversal was announced. There is definitely more juice to squeeze there.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 8:41pm On Jan 25
The PBT is 350.8% y-o-y

That's gargantuan grin cool

Also noteworthy are the reduction in cost of sales

yMcy56:
JAPAUL is GOLD !!
Fantastic result from our JP.... grin
PAT: +366% shocked
I think the days of JAPAUL below 2 is over!

No wonder......the rush and mvmt there today was suspicious......insiders buying at day's high...
Guess there's still more to the news....

*% edited*
Anybody wey know Maths should calculate the % profit, na Arithmetics I take calculate am..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aj8(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25
KarlTom:
The PBT is 350.8% y-o-y

That's gargantuan grin cool

Also noteworthy are the reduction in cost of sales

So what is the EPS ? on 6.26 billion units if I may ask?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teejay1334(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25
Good evening to everyone.please I want a recommendation on a good and reliable stockbroker with their commission fees I can open account with.hoping for a response soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 9:30pm On Jan 25
I project nothing less than 6k

aj8:

So what is the EPS ? on 6.26 billion units if I may ask?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ballzproblem2: 9:50pm On Jan 25
Mfunkynation:
Shebi you don enter the keke and sit down... make we help push it to start abi
pump it grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:26pm On Jan 25
Locotrader:

Overall is very good
Q4 not impressive.
What is propelling Japaul is beyond this result?
Maybe right issue around the corner.
Those in the boat enjoy and set your exit price because no more 200,300,500% soon.

Hello everyone. This is SonofElElyon... that profile banned till 2033 for spamming.. God dey... back to Japaul... good for long term don't you think... when mining kicks off in full gear shareholders will strike gold !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25
teejay1334:
Good evening to everyone.please I want a recommendation on a good and reliable stockbroker with their commission fees I can open account with.hoping for a response soon

You can come over to investment one stockbrokers. Good customer service, reliable trading platform both web portal and app.
To open account for free click the third link on my signature and complete the online form.
My contact is also available if you need to reach out to me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:51pm On Jan 25
SonofElElyonRet:

Hello everyone. This is SonofElElyon... that profile banned till 2033 for spamming.. God dey... back to Japaul... good for long term don't you think... when mining kicks off in full gear shareholders will strike gold !

Multiverse with 400m os is set to make money for shareholders in the mining sector.

Japaul with 6b os already plus 8b shares for right issue which will bring the total os to 14b is worrisome to me.They need to work more on their revenue and profit because of this large os I am seeing.Dilution in sight.....

Secondly, their July to sept revenue/ profit declined and now the oct to Dec revenue/profit also declined.

I am worried how the Q1 2024 will be following these declines.They had a very good Q1 result in 2023.Does it mean the dredging business which is their main source of income according to report is no more giving them money or major contract is terminated?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Akpaamunsi: 11:09pm On Jan 25
teejay1334:

Use chapelhill denham from fcmb. Their services are superb. You can buy and sell your stocks and invest in other kind of securities from the comfort of your home by yourself anywhere in the world. I monitor all my stocks and naira investments in Nigeria from the diaspora through my account dashboard on their website and app. They are amazing. I have never had any need to contact their customer services for anything, as their system is 100percent automated.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jaakay: 4:38am On Jan 26
Not necessarily. Recall sale of the 8m additional shares is not to the general public, so I don't see them selling into the market anytime soon. Also, if we go by the advert on their website, I think they are been Conservative with their result. There is no reference to the mineral mining revenue in their result. I am a bit surprised Loco is under selling is favorite JAPAULGOLD 😍

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwurG_Om8ik?si=Yu49FScA0aUbJW9g
Locotrader:

Multiverse with 400m os is set to make money for shareholders in the mining sector.

Japaul with 6b os already plus 8b shares for right issue which will bring the total os to 14b is worrisome to me.They need to work more on their revenue and profit because of this large os I am seeing.Dilution in sight.....

Secondly, their July to sept revenue/ profit declined and now the oct to Dec revenue/profit also declined.

I am worried how the Q1 2024 will be following these declines.They had a very good Q1 result in 2023.Does it mean the dredging business which is their main source of income according to report is no more giving them money or major contract is terminated?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7532) (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) (7537) (7538) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Odunharry(m), topsquino(m), WestPB, lasisi(m), Hogwarthtrades and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.