Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891066 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) (7537) (7538) (7539) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 6:09am On Jan 26
Locotrader:

Multiverse with 400m os is set to make money for shareholders in the mining sector.

Japaul with 6b os already plus 8b shares for right issue which will bring the total os to 14b is worrisome to me.They need to work more on their revenue and profit because of this large os I am seeing.Dilution in sight.....

Secondly, their July to sept revenue/ profit declined and now the oct to Dec revenue/profit also declined.

I am worried how the Q1 2024 will be following these declines.They had a very good Q1 result in 2023.Does it mean the dredging business which is their main source of income according to report is no more giving them money or major contract is terminated?

Very objective analysis. Thanks. I'll sleep with one eye open

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 6:15am On Jan 26
Jaakay:
Not necessarily. Recall sale of the 8m additional shares is not to the general public, so I don't see them selling into the market anytime soon. Also, if we go by the advert on their website, I think they are been Conservative with their result. There is no reference to the mineral mining revenue in their result. I am a bit surprised Loco is under selling is favorite JAPAULGOLD šŸ˜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwurG_Om8ik?si=Yu49FScA0aUbJW9g
Interesting perspective
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teejay1334(m): 6:31am On Jan 26
emmasoft:

You can come over to investment one stockbrokers. Good customer service, reliable trading platform both web portal and app.
To open account for free click the third link on my signature and complete the online form.
My contact is also available if you need to reach out to me.

Thanks boss.i do appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by teejay1334(m): 6:32am On Jan 26
Akpaamunsi:

Use chapelhill denham from fcmb. Their services are superb. You can buy and sell your stocks and invest in other kind of securities from the comfort of your home by yourself anywhere in the world. I monitor all my stocks and naira investments in Nigeria from the diaspora through my account dashboard on their website and app. They are amazing. I have never had any need to contact their customer services for anything, as their system is 100percent automated.

Thanks boss..I do appreciate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 7:05am On Jan 26
Jaakay:
Not necessarily. Recall sale of the 8m additional shares is not to the general public, so I don't see them selling into the market anytime soon. Also, if we go by the advert on their website, I think they are been Conservative with their result. There is no reference to the mineral mining revenue in their result. I am a bit surprised Loco is under selling is favorite JAPAULGOLD šŸ˜

Instead of you to give me answer to my 2 worries, you are showing me advert of 2035 which is not reflecting in the results.

I sighted Japaul in Q1 2023 with a good result and good numbers.This is exactly one year.The stock price then was 27kobo.They did well in Q2 but for July to sept and oct to Dec is signaling a different thing.

Except the right issue or private placement of 2.50 which will shift the floor price to #3-3.20,I am not pleased with the quarterly results so far except there is an improvement in this Q1 2024.

Again, you said they are being conservative in their results, do you think you are saying the truth.i have been searching for their mining business in their reports for sometime now hence I agree with streetinvestor2 on his findings.

The numbers I used to see Q by Q,I don't see again.The overall result will never deceive me.
Now is the time to show us they are into mining and I will carry on my advert or divert to multiverse....

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 8:05am On Jan 26
megawealth01:
Like I said earlier we don't fully know the direction of this market... It might be mixed reaction that's why I drew caution in giving any stockpicks

I brought our attention to the PHARMACEUTICAL sector of this market days back

Those who got into MAYB when I called it out at #5+ keep enjoying... If you ever see it at that price range pls mop it all up

I didn't add NEIMETH to my pick then because I wanted to check something about them... Good to be through with my own research... If you are able to have an entry at #1.9+ pls mop it all up...(NEIMETH)

The two won't fall your hands... They have the potential to appreciate...

Do your own RESEARCH or wait till the market gets a clearer direction

Basis of your neimeth recommendation ?
Q3 result is -387% loss compared to last year. Result looks horrendous

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 8:18am On Jan 26
SonofElElyonRet:

Basis of your neimeth recommendation ?
Q3 result is -387% loss compared to last year. Result looks horrendous
mbok help push the keke to start now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 8:32am On Jan 26
Mfunkynation:

mbok help push the keke to start now
Engine don knock... you need mechanic first grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:38am On Jan 26
Locotrader:

Multiverse with 400m os is set to make money for shareholders in the mining sector.

Japaul with 6b os already plus 8b shares for right issue which will bring the total os to 14b is worrisome to me.They need to work more on their revenue and profit because of this large os I am seeing.Dilution in sight.....

Secondly, their July to sept revenue/ profit declined and now the oct to Dec revenue/profit also declined.

I am worried how the Q1 2024 will be following these declines.They had a very good Q1 result in 2023.Does it mean the dredging business which is their main source of income according to report is no more giving them money or major contract is terminated?

You are a very smart fellow. grin
No gree for any price above N2 now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:45am On Jan 26
Locotrader:

Instead of you to give me answer to my 2 worries, you are showing me advert of 2035 which is not reflecting in the results.

I sighted Japaul in Q1 2023 with a good result.This is exactly one year.The stock price then was 27kobo.They did well in Q2 but for July to sept and oct to Dec is signaling a different thing.

Except the right issue or private placement of 2.50 which will shift the floor price to #3-3.20,I am not pleased with the quarterly results so far except there is an improvement in this Q1 2024.

Again, you said they are being conservative in their results, do you think you are saying the truth.i have been searching for their mining business in their reports for sometime now hence I agree with streetinvestor2 on his findings.

The numbers I used to see Q by Q,I don't see again.The overall result will never deceive me.
Now is the time to show us they are into mining and I will carry on my advert or divert to multiverse....

Bros, just show him this advert. No long grammar... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRwPc5yJqCo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:51am On Jan 26
When dinning with Jegede, never use a spoon that conducts electricity, any 'fetch' could be your last... grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:33am On Jan 26
DeRuggedProf:

Bros, just show him this advert. No long grammar... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRwPc5yJqCo.

Lol
One day, cars will run on water.
I remember those days @ Bank PHB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:40am On Jan 26
Locotrader:

Lol
One day, cars will run on water.
I remember those days @ Bank PHB

Las Las na speculators money that ran on water... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 9:42am On Jan 26
Jaakay:

Numbers don't lie.... I will rather err on the side of numbers than err on the side of an "Advert about the future." When the advert about the future starts to reflect on the numbers, we will take a second look.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jaakay: 9:42am On Jan 26
I will remind both of you of what you posted above when the time comes. šŸ‘‹
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jaakay: 9:45am On Jan 26
If you read through what I said, their mining business is not reflecting in their books yet. So yes, I feel they are been Conservative with the truth. Let us see what their 2024 Q1 says.
222Martins:

Numbers don't lie.... I will rather err on the side of numbers than err on the side of an "Advert about the future." When the advert about the future starts to reflect on the numbers, we will take a second look.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:58am On Jan 26
- No diƱe with Jegede, no diƱe with Jegede, Jegede left 0.20k go settle above 1
-No diƱe with Jegede, no diƱe with Jegede, Jegede left circa 1 go settle above N2.....
- Shey the one wey dey massive loss na im come good to dine with?
- We go all dey alright las las. tongue

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:01am On Jan 26
yMcy56:
- No diƱe with Jegede, no diƱe with Jegede, Jegede left 0.20k go settle above 1
-No diƱe with Jegede, no diƱe with Jegede, Jegede left circa 1 go settle above N2.....
you dey mind them? Dem go explain tire? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:02am On Jan 26
yMcy56:
- No diƱe with Jegede, no diƱe with Jegede, Jegede left 20k go settle above 1

One lesson I have learned on NGX is NEVER BURN BRIDGES.

A bad company can turn out to be good and profitable.
Same thing happening to Transcorp

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:06am On Jan 26
DeRuggedProf:
When dinning with Jegede, never use a spoon that conducts electricity, any 'fetch' could be your last... grin
you r living in the past bro....Never judge any man with his past...Japual is making great progress... cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:13am On Jan 26
Japaul has done 10%. N3.08
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by defebe: 10:20am On Jan 26
Investment One Don lana ni abi wetin be this na...App and Web no gree login
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:20am On Jan 26
SonofElElyonRet:
Japaul has done 10%. N3.08

Smart investors has taken advantage of the 10% up of which I am among.

Do you think you will see 10% up by mid day?

I hope you know I am still the driver of japaul while you all are my passengers?

Na wetin dey on the street now I dey talk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:23am On Jan 26
Let the numbers talk from now on. grin
I greet you all!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:27am On Jan 26
JAPAUL full bid @3.08!

Table as at now.....

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 10:32am On Jan 26
Locotrader:

I hope you know I am still the driver of japaul while you all are my passengers?

you r sounding like the market itself.... E ma shey suru

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 10:32am On Jan 26
This one Loco is warning us, i am getting cold feet o.
I recall investing in a Agric investment during the covid period. What gave me confidence then was the advert the placed on major TV channels, with one of their directors coming on air to discuss about the investment. 3 years after, i have not seen my capital not to talk of interest. I hope Japaul is not the same. I hope they succeed though, as it will be a major win for Nigeria.

Locotrader:

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 10:36am On Jan 26
beejay1:
This one Loco is warning us, i am getting cold feet o.
I recall investing in a Agric investment during the covid period. What gave me confidence then was the advert the placed on major TV channels, with one of their directors coming on air to discuss about the investment. 3 years after, i have not seen my capital not to talk of interest. I hope Japaul is not the same. I hope they succeed though, as it will be a major win for Nigeria.

Sentiments favour Japaul. For the company to announce their unaudited result before other company is a new leaf. Something definitely is cooking. I have Japaul and will hold till I see the end.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:41am On Jan 26
Boshins:
you r sounding like the market itself.... E ma shey suru

After Q1 result of Japaul, either I hand over the key to you or I continue as the driver.For now I am street credible.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:41am On Jan 26
Locotrader:

Mbok leave JP for us...
mbok push and start MV for me...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:42am On Jan 26
Locotrader:

After Q1 result of Japaul, either I hand over the key to you or I continue as the driver.For now I am street credible.......
I am officially campaigning to receive the JP key after Q1 2024

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:45am On Jan 26
[quote author=Locotrader post=128132047]

It is obvious we now have a new driver as Great loco had officially left his duty post!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7533) (7534) (7535) (7536) (7537) (7538) (7539) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: eudoh940(m), Agbalowomeri, lionshare and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.