Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950870 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7546) (7547) (7548) (7549) (7550) (7551) (7552) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GracefulLau: 3:59pm On Jan 30
BabsO2:

Welcome to the party. By this time next week the bus will reach a major milestone. After which we may take off on the Oando jet grin
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 4:08pm On Jan 30
BabsO2:

Welcome to the party. By this time next week the bus will reach a major milestone. After which we may take off on the Oando jet grin
Amin Jesu... amin e po

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:11pm On Jan 30
Nobody here or anywhere can predict the market... Las las everyone go dey alright including the imaginary newbies

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30
Serious intervention needed.
Lord have mercy.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40214_INTERNATIONAL_BREWERIES_PLC.-_YEAR_END_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JANUARY_2024.pdf

I don buy mattress already.I need pillow so my neck will not bend.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nosa2(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:31pm On Jan 30
currentprice:

@streetinvestor2 my paddi how Market today.

you said bedsheet understand fundamental only cheesy my pple on forex trade thread will be smiling to your post. i play forex too and i trade forex base on 100% TA.

my stock pick use to be strongly based on FA but entering and exit market on FA & TA.

not that i seeing market crashing..... I believes mkt can not fall to those days prices again so who ever think of those prices will be on a long thing grin but holding stock against TA signal to see price dropping "pullback" like this is what bedsheet will not like , not a one/two stock investors like me when I lose I lose big vice versa shocked

if one get it right so buy more unit with grave robber loot when mkt stabilise always sweeter cheesy

grin grin grin grin
My oga, market is perfect. I no dey even see the red because I know the stocks I have.i have been seeing green and if I say red won't come that means I am an amateur in the market. Over 15 yrs in this business nobi today
I don't believe in TA and happy you said your bed sheets buy is based on TA.Therefore I will still key into it anytime it lands..The billionaires in nigeria you can agree with me don't buy based on TA and I want to be like them when I grow up.
And I have over 15 stocks in my 6 portfolio, lol.The only other place I put money is my active business and real estate. I will never do dollars even if it gets 2k.It will still make shares go up for my own gain.This pull back will only be thr this week based on what I believe....the street. I will follow the street than any TA because one is reality and the other is graphics.
Pls results are coming out.If bedsheet based on FA points a direction let your boys know. GSK money go soon land oh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tpharell: 4:31pm On Jan 30
megawealth01:
Nobody here or anywhere can predict the market... Las las everyone go dey alright including the imaginary newbies
What many put out here with ‘prophetic certainty’ are no more than speculative conjectures. They won’t admit it but it has been proved time and again. Nobody can predict the future, that’s why it’s best to create it!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:32pm On Jan 30
Agbalowomeri:
Dangcem don carry ASI up
Na Transcorpse go bring am down Lol
Zenith @25 February 29

You just dey find wahala up and down, "let investors breathe". Throwing of stones is around the corner and your head won't be safe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:37pm On Jan 30
Locotrader:
Lord have mercy.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/40214_INTERNATIONAL_BREWERIES_PLC.-_YEAR_END_-_FINANCIAL_STATEMENT_FOR_2023_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JANUARY_2024.pdf

I was expecting it.That is why I have always said the management are thieves and need to be sack.I will see how they intend to raise cash fom RI.And if this management decides Po na thr papa go buy into it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30
Streetinvestor2:
I was expecting it.That is why I have always said the management are thieves and need to be sack.I will see how they intend to raise cash fom RI.
Your comment has got me laughing seriously
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:44pm On Jan 30
DrAwo:

This has been in the public space for a few days...

https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/27/access-holdings-gets-regulatory-approval-to-acquire-majority-stake-in-arm-pensions/?amp=1

https://nairametrics.com/2024/01/29/a-new-horizon-for-pension-as-arm-pensions-and-access-holdings-agree-to-a-merger/?amp=1

All this aquisition here and there, all over Africa, yet I cant see the fantastic profit compared to other memebers of FUGAZ.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 4:45pm On Jan 30
mendes911:

You just dey find wahala up and down, "let investors breathe". Throwing of stones is around the corner and your head won't be safe!
You dey mind Agba that didn’t believe Transcorp will go beyond N2. But look where the stock is today. If you follow Agba 💯 you go miss road

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:47pm On Jan 30
Locotrader:
Lord have mercy.

This one don turn Masquerade wey dem dey serve drink every 4 market days...e no dey ever belle full grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30
stcool:

This one don turn Masquerade wey dem dey serve drink every 4 market days...e no dey ever belle full grin grin grin
Streetinvestor2:
My oga, market is perfect. I no dey even see the red because I know the stocks I have.i have been seeing green and if I say red won't come that means I am an amateur in the market. Over 15 yrs in this business nobi today
I don't believe in TA and happy you said you bed sheets buy is based on TA.Therefore I will still key into it anytime it lands..The billionaires in nigeria you can agree with me don't buy based on TA and I want to be like them when I grow up.
And I have over 15 stocks in my 6 portfolio, lol.The only other place I put money is my active business and real estate. I will never do dollars even if it gets 2k.It will still make shares go up for my own gain.This pull back will only be thr this week based on what I believe....the street. I will follow the street than any TA because one is reality and the other is graphics.
Pls results are coming out.If bedsheet based on TA points a direction let your boys know. GSK money go soon land oh

Currentprice is not active like us who are here 24/7.He will only show up when his forecast materializes or having effect on the market.if the market becomes very bullish again tomorrow,you will not see him here.I learnt his FA and TA te-teh.

What we are experiencing now is the effect of devaluation.This is not pullback.its unfortunate this naira loss is coming at the earning season when market is in mixed reactions by investors.

I am very much bullish in this market though I am not expecting profit from my holdings now.I have positioned my active businesses in terms of finance and I am making small thing now to take care of family.

Though the breweries are in massive losses,I am still investing only in that sector in this 2024.Once I am seeing increase in revenue Q by Q I am okay.The loss will take care of itself when things are corrected.

If NAHCO can do 34 in its good time, NB will also do 150 in its good time and others in that sector will follow suit.Just a matter of time.

Everything in this life has time.
Those whose time has come should enjoy.
Those whose time hasn't come should remain patient.Dont be shaked out else you crash heavily.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:57pm On Jan 30
iHaveMadeiT2:

You dey mind Agba that didn’t believe Transcorp will go beyond N2. But look where the stock is today. If you follow Agba 💯 you go miss road

On the contrary, I do "mind" Agba a lot. You just need to decipher when he's joking and when he's not. I do pay close attention to what Agba, CP, Oracle and BBM have to say, all the time!

And Sis Mcy number of posts in a given day will tell me what the market is like without me looking at prices. #Heels!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dupeodus: 4:59pm On Jan 30
stcool:

We do not have a serious and sincere govt. This is a company that NNPC and the CBN supported with the county resources.

Dangote will make a business decision, so long as it favours him. If what him an BUA is battling in the cement industry does not teach anyone a lesson, then we are not ready.

For me, I do not think Dangote is ready to produce fuel until 2025. We can do all the media brouhaha...but reality will always come knocking!

So, what do you guys expect? Leave capacity created at billions of dollars idle? It is clear that given Nigeria's commitments for crude supply and the PH refinery, they cannot meet the requirements of Dangote refinery. There was even a delay in production startup for this same reason. We should be glad that the value added on the imported crude is happening in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dupeodus: 5:05pm On Jan 30
BullBearMkt:
DANGOTE REFINERY SET TO IMPORT CRUDE OIL FROM THE US
Recent reports indicated that Dangote Refinery is planning importing crude oil from the United States. This development has sparked discussions, with some questioning the refinery's commitment to Nigeria's oil industry and its patriotism. However, it's important to view this move from a business perspective.

Dangote Refinery, as a business entity, is seeking ways to reduce costs to maximize its profits. One of the key factors driving this consideration is likely to be the cost differential between Brent oil, commonly associated with Nigerian oil, and WTI (West Texas Intermediate) oil from the US. While Brent oil is known for its higher quality, it comes at a higher cost.

Opting to import WTI for refining purposes can be a sound business decision due to the cost advantage it offers. The crucial question arises when it comes to the pricing of refined products. Will Dangote Refinery price its products as if they were refined from Brent oil, or will they pass on the cost savings to consumers by offering competitive prices?

If Dangote Refinery chooses to sell its refined products at a price reflective of WTI cost, it would alleviate concerns among Nigerians.

Another major concern would be the pressure on dollars (or foreign exchange), which the country is currently dealing with.
grin grin grin grin grin

I bet this will be worked out with NNPC. I do believe that the local market will be supplied with refined products from crude sourced locally while refined products from imported crude will be exported.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30
Streetinvestor2:
I was expecting it.That is why I have always said the management are thieves and need to be sack.I will see how they intend to raise cash fom RI.And if this management decides Po na thr papa go buy into it

There free float shares is less than 15% and champion Brew 3.5% free floats.

I am thinking the owners of these companies(majority shareholders)are capable of raising money to run their companies and might decide tomorrow to buyout the minority shareholders and probably delist.

This is my prayer in 2024/25.These 2 stocks can't be less than #10 buyout.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dupeodus: 5:10pm On Jan 30
ositadima1:

I think politics is also a consideration in the choice of who to buy from. Why buy from the USA when the USA's WTI is not the cheapest? I think Russian crude is cheaper than the USA's WTI. There are other better sources too.

I am happy that soon there will be competition. By then, the market will be forced to overcome all these politics at the expense of the masses. undecided

Russian crude is heavy crude. The closest to the Nigerian light crude that the Dangote Refinery is built for is American crude.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:27pm On Jan 30
Locotrader:

There free float shares is less than 15% and champion Brew 3.5% free floats.

I am thinking the owners of these companies(majority shareholders)are capable of raising money to run their companies and might decide tomorrow to buyout the minority shareholders and probably delist.

This is my prayer in 2024/25.These 2 stocks can't be less than #10 buyout.
It is the buy out that made me not sell my iB.i believe if they decide to go that way.i will be paid nothing less than #10.I have decided to forget the shares like I did with Dan flour. As long as I see thr products and demand on the street no shaking. IF not that the parent company is big too.i had always thought of NB buying it to kill competition
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:28pm On Jan 30
mendes911:

On the contrary, I do "mind" Agba a lot. You just need to decipher when he's joking and when he's not. I do pay close attention to what Agba, CP, Oracle and BBM have to say, all the time!

And Sis Mcy number of posts in a given day will tell me what the market is like without me looking at prices. #Heels!

You are WISE...

Those names you mentioned and few others are the REAL GUYS here who have REAL money... Forget noise... Real money doesn't make needless NOISE...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 5:34pm On Jan 30
megawealth01:

You are WISE... Those names you mentioned are the REAL GUYS here who has REAL money... Forget noise... Real money doesn't make needless NOISE
Lwkd.....thank God for you.They are real investors in the market not audio like .....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:36pm On Jan 30
stcool:

All this aquisition here and there, all over Africa, yet I cant see the fantastic profit compared to other memebers of FUGAZ.

Abeg leave my access alone... We sabi WIGWE since time immemorial... He dey help us save our money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30
Someone was with this Thread in the past.He couldn't make anything in stocks because of Betnaija spirit.He later moved into crypto currency.He was humbled in crypto and later found himself in the Nsempa house again.Over the time, he has been playing betnaija and today, he indicated his interest in crypto again.

Every spirit of where belly face,I cancel it in your life today.Stand up and be a man.

You are a boy.I am your Boss.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:39pm On Jan 30
Agbalowomeri:
Dangcem don carry ASI up
Na Transcorpse go bring am down Lol
Zenith @25 February 29

If ZENITH gets to 25 as mentioned that will spell doom ooooo

We are watching grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30
megawealth01:

Abeg leave my access alone... We sabi WIGWE since time immemorial... He dey help us save our money

WIGWE na king of offshore & onshore acquisition AKA Execeptional Items (Expenses) grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 5:42pm On Jan 30
Streetinvestor2:
Lwkd.....thank God for you.They are real investors in the market not audio like .....

In the next 5 years, when names will be mentioned, I will remember the audio member of Nsempa alias where belly face.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:42pm On Jan 30
Tpharell:
What many put out here with ‘prophetic certainty’ are no more than speculative conjectures. They won’t admit it but it has been proved time and again. Nobody can predict the future, that’s why it’s best to create it!

That's if they have the monies they lie to have... I pity those following audio real estate investors and business owners...

Impostors everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:44pm On Jan 30
Locotrader:
Someone was with this Thread in the past.He couldn't make anything in stocks because of Betnaija spirit.He later moved into crypto currency.He was humbled in crypto and later found himself in the Nsempa house again.Over the time, he has been playing betnaija and today, he indicated his interest in crypto again.

Every spirit of where belly face,I cancel it in your life today.Stand up and be a man.

You are a boy.I am your Boss.

You are the "BOSS" and as a Boss, call your "BOY" name join. Na man you be and a titled man on top of that, he won't flog you naaa.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:44pm On Jan 30
stcool:

WIGWE na king of offshore & onshore acquisition AKA Execeptional Items (Expenses) grin grin grin

I learnt he is building a university sef... Maybe he will soon start acquiring our higher institutions soon...

I like his spirit though... Hopefully he will improve on dividends' payments

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:46pm On Jan 30
megawealth01:

That's if they have the monies they lie to have... I pity those following audio real estate investors and business owners...

Impostors everywhere

Please are you referring to Emma, Stcool, Loco or Dr. Awo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7546) (7547) (7548) (7549) (7550) (7551) (7552) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ProphetUtuocha, fostermd(m), onuku and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.