Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891517 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7577) (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:42am On Feb 06
Confusion everywhere.
Na market I dey follow now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:56am On Feb 06
Locotrader:
Confusion everywhere.
Na market I dey follow now.
enlightenment and clarification is different from confusion, loco
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:03am On Feb 06
BullBearMkt:

...you can do that to provide the information you intend to pass across, since mine is misleading
grin grin grin grin grin

Starting 2020-01

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:06am On Feb 06
ositadima1:

Starting 2020-01
...so, what does the chart say that is different from my post?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:12am On Feb 06
BullBearMkt:

...so, what does the chart say that is different from my post?
grin grin grin grin grin

If you didn't get it, let's leave it. It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:15am On Feb 06
ositadima1:

If you didn't get it, let's leave it. It is well.
I want to get the misleading I painted in my post. Maybe there is something I can learn from your chart
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pete002: 10:26am On Feb 06
essentialone:

afrinvestor.com/index.php?page=client.PortfolioHoldings

Use Google Chrome or something like that.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:28am On Feb 06
BullBearMkt:

I want to get the misleading I painted in my post. Maybe there is something I can learn from your chart
grin grin grin grin grin

It is not about my chart. I made a general statement. I use this type of chart all the time. I have come to understand that it depends on where you started. If you start in 2012, you may get a different chart from if you start from 2016. Why this happens is because what the chart is doing is cumulative compounding from the date you started. In other words, me and you can enter the same stock, and I will be doing 20% while you will be doing over 70%, subject to the dates we entered.

From the chart I posted, you can see how the all-share index performed better than the golden beer, while in your chart, the golden beer did far better with large gap. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 10:44am On Feb 06
https://leadership.ng/mining-nigeria-to-attract-20bn-investment-from-uk-saudi-arabia-turkey-china/

Mining is next big thing... hope Japaul is ready for the coming "rush for gold"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:46am On Feb 06
ositadima1:

It is not about my chart. I made a general statement. I use this type of chart all the time. I have come to understand that it depends on where you started. If you start in 2012, you may get a different chart from if you start from 2016. Why this happens is because what the chart is doing is cumulative compounding from the date you started. In other words, me and you can enter the same stock, and I will be doing 20% while you will be doing over 70%, subject to the dates we entered.

From the chart I posted, you can see how the all-share index performed better than the golden beer, while in your chart, the golden beer did far better with large gap. cheesy
meeen, you simply amuse me to say the least!
My post was addressing Loco stating that his "technical analysis is pointing bullishness across the brewery sector." That chart I showed is to indicate that, apart from Golden Guinea Breweries, other breweries in the sector are just consolidating. and you jumped in to say its misleading.

So, as you started from 2020, has the breweries sector turned bullish? Was golden beer my post only describing? You think comparative analysis is new to me? embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:48am On Feb 06
Oya naa grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:56am On Feb 06
BullBearMkt:

My post was addressing Loco stating that his "technical analysis is pointing bullishness across the brewery sector." That chart I showed is to indicate that, apart from Golden Guinea Breweries, other breweries in the sector are just consolidating. and you jumped in to say its misleading.

So, as you started from 2020, has the breweries sector turned to bullish? Was golden beer my post only describing? You think comparative analysis is new to me? embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

Great BBM,
Let’s see off camera.
Something like a collabo awaits.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PuristForest: 11:20am On Feb 06
Dangsugar will be the stock for Q1'24....Asset next stop is 350 thats over 300%...DYOR
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 11:25am On Feb 06
ASI might fall below 100k this month and the catalysts are Dangcem and Buafoods. These two stocks have been on full offer for a while.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:38am On Feb 06
Abeg make una calm down...you think stock market is a lottery platform grin grin grin

PuristForest:
Dangsugar will be the stock for Q1'24....Asset next stop is 350 thats over 300%...DYOR

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 11:45am On Feb 06
KarlTom:
Oya naa grin
missed ur usual "Ding!" by 10.00-10:05am precisely smiley smiley..
Funny you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:48am On Feb 06
thebargainhunte:
ASI might fall below 100k this month and the catalysts are Dangcem and Buafoods. These two stocks have been on full offer for a while.

No be them carry am reach there ni grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 11:51am On Feb 06
stcool:
Abeg make una calm down...you think stock market is a lottery platform grin grin grin

It pays to watch / listen / observe / learn when people in the know are putting out some critical information. Attacking what you are not prevailed to is not wise.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lasisi(m): 11:57am On Feb 06
Agbalowomeri:

No be them carry am reach there ni grin

Ote$ fuel don finish. But Agba Why is GTB refusing to go below the N37 you jump out na a.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06
Shalom428:
It pays to watch / listen / observe / learn when people in the know are putting out some critical information. Attacking what you are not prevailed to is not wise.

Okay sir. You will see N350 Q1. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06
Did Flourmills just release 9M unauditted result with EPS of .22k?

WOW....I dont think this company is currenlty being managed well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:05pm On Feb 06
lasisi:

Ote$ fuel don finish. But Agba Why is GTB refusing to go below the N37 you jump out na a.

Nor worry na game of months, no be days Lol

Una stocks go dey do -5kobo daily from now till November grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lasisi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06
Agbalowomeri:

grin LWKMD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 12:19pm On Feb 06
stcool:

Okay sir. You will see N350 Q1. grin grin grin
It might not be Q1 2024 , but the N350 na banker. People with good holding power will reap bountifully.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lostinHeaven: 12:33pm On Feb 06
Agbalowomeri:

This man you too like trouble grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hedgefunds: 12:46pm On Feb 06
IYGEAL:

Not the factor in my case as I have only one portfolio with GSK.

Just back from there office. They showed me evidence that I was paid but the payment failed. They will retry it today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BenNigeria: 1:06pm On Feb 06
This house is very quiet today, it's like the red is too much.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06
BullBearMkt:

So, as you started from 2020, has the breweries sector turned bullish? Was golden beer my post only describing? You think comparative analysis is new to me? embarassed
grin grin grin grin grin

Yes!!!
Make I use broken English talk am? Loco never said breweries are bullish, him talk say as other stocks don shake body, na breweries turn eh be. U no fit understand wanting I dey try explain na him I say leave am, u no gree.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:12pm On Feb 06
wink
chimex38:

missed ur usual "Ding!" by 10.00-10:05am precisely smiley smiley..
Funny you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BenNigeria: 1:14pm On Feb 06
After reading about Warren Buffett, I have decided to coming into the market with just 50k hoping to make 20m in five years time grin grin Is it really possible?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 1:16pm On Feb 06
wow, UBA currently lower than ACCESS shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:17pm On Feb 06
Dey play!
Expect another massive investment soon... grin

lasisi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (7577) (7578) (7579) (7580) (7581) (7582) (7583) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Payunsin and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.