Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10891450 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7574) (7575) (7576) (7577) (7578) (7579) (7580) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05
BenNigeria:
cslportal.fcmb.com can somebody tell me the problem of this company. They trading platform always collapse down, very annoying!!!

Move your stocks to a better stockbroker firm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Choiceguy: 12:26pm On Feb 05
BenNigeria:
cslportal.fcmb.com can somebody tell me the problem of this company. They trading platform always collapse down, very annoying!!!

My brother you are not alone,they have to do some sackin @ ICT department.they should know that stock business is all about timing. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05
Streetinvestor2:
Can you do this directly yourself or an instruction given to your broker to execute at the right time.i don't understand oh
I think its through the broker but na oga Loco fit clear us on this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Pete002: 12:37pm On Feb 05
SonofElElyonRet:
In the UCAP matter, will they go ahead to declare bonus shares as highly anticipated ? Even my stockbroker is confident they'll declare bonus

When are they making the announcements?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:49pm On Feb 05
ekkywolex:

Stocks Worth Over One Trillion (Market Capitalisation)

grin oooh !! I see.

Thankß
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05
Make una no vex oooo.
I don see Nsempa members waiting for oando plenty.

Una go succeed oooo
All of us go jolly ooo
Awaiting SWOOT
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:00pm On Feb 05
It is obvious nothing good is coming from oando Court case orderwise information for don dey here...iF you see wale just tell am say we don agree for him to delist.That he should just set meetings for us to renegotiate the buy out price,lol.Tell him the court is just wasting our time.My target na just #20. for the gamble .I believe I go collect my #20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:00pm On Feb 05
veecovee:

grin oooh !! I see.

Thankß

You are now thanking people in tongues abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05
Streetinvestor2:
It is obvious nothing good is coming from oando Court case orderwise information for don dey here...iF you see wale just tell am say we don agree for him to delist.That he should just set meetings for us to renegotiate the buy out price,lol.Tell him the court is just wasting our time.My target na just #20. for the gamble .I believe I go collect my #20

#20 ke.
Oando na SWOOT member.
#200 stock wey peterichy don sit down already.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:05pm On Feb 05
ndept:
Interesting to note that DangSugar is being used as the benchmark to price NASCON. Another angle to it is that DangSugar may not pay any dividend for the year, while NASCON may pay around N2 as dividend.
Knowing all these, don't you think that MKT makers are having some skeleton in their cupboard, otherwise, why should they allow nascon's current price look more attractive in respect to the upcoming merger
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:07pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

#20 ke.
Oando na SWOOT member.
#200 stock wey peterichy don sit down already.
Hahahaha...e be like sey u don japa grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:08pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:
Make una no vex oooo.
I don see Nsempa members waiting for oando plenty.

Una go succeed oooo
All of us go jolly ooo
Awaiting SWOOT
I no follow for the shoot oh.Na #20 I want from wale
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05
Streetinvestor2:
I no follow for the shoot oh.Na #20 I want from wale

They don finish for court?
I know say na postponement dem go tell us.
I don't think that #7.70 will work again.

You die there
Me I no die there ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Makamoney(m): 1:16pm On Feb 05
It is frustrating!!

Choiceguy:

My brother you are not alone,they have to do some sackin @ ICT department.they should know that stock business is all about timing. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:16pm On Feb 05
DeRuggedProf:

You are now thanking people in tongues abi? grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:21pm On Feb 05
Locotrader:

They don finish for court?
I know say na postponement dem go tell us.
I don't think that #7.70 will work again.

You die there
Me I no die there ooo
That is why all my bet stops at #12 targeting #20.Anything 50% is ok .I no fit fight wale/tinubu for company way them wan use thief naija wealth
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05
hisexcellency34:
Positive news for Oando minority shareholders

Insider where are you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05
April 17

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05
Oando Court hearing to come up again on April 17

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05
ZikkyChops:
April 17

Mbanu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:37pm On Feb 05
With the current mkt price difference, Is it bad to sell all my sugar and go for salt, or is there something we do not know?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 1:37pm On Feb 05
ZikkyChops:
Thanks for the update.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:38pm On Feb 05
ZikkyChops:
Reason for adjustment again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:39pm On Feb 05
Oando dey carry people dey play ludo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:41pm On Feb 05
Streetinvestor2:
That is why all my bet stops at #12 targeting #20.Anything 50% is ok .I no fit fight wale/tinubu for company way them wan use thief naija wealth

They said next court hearing na 17th April.
Why not push the price to #20 so that the case will be interesting?
Na Bet naija people full for oando.
If na real shareholders dey, na the opportunity to mop the shares be this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SonofElElyonRet: 1:42pm On Feb 05
Pete002:

When are they making the announcements?

If you ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:45pm On Feb 05
ZikkyChops:
April 17

Is it final judgement they are going to deliver that day or adjournment?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 1:45pm On Feb 05
ndept:
Thanks for the update.

This Oando court sitting seems to be cooperating with the shenanigans of some people.
The endless adjournments are unnecessary!
What is the judge(s) looking for before he can give judgement? Is this meant to dampen the spirit of the market and allow some people to take advantage of the system?.

Now, the N16 price mark achieved in September may no longer be relevant by April (i.e. using the criterion of the highest price in 6 months prior period)

Watch out as Oando may release the FY2022 financial reports and maybe H1 2023 reports before April 17

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 1:47pm On Feb 05
It seems that bull don end, na bullet people dey collect now grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Learnwithgrace: 1:48pm On Feb 05
Is Jaiz bank a good buy rn?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05
thebargainhunte:
Oando dey carry people dey play ludo grin grin grin

It's how minority shareholders think Wale is labouring for them grin grin grin

So you think Wale is closing deals on all this lucrative assests for minority shareholders...even the stations sold to NNPC, 10kobo special dividend he did not approve.

The school fees go loud gan grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05
thebargainhunte:
It seems that bull don end, na bullet people dey collect now grin grin grin

Market is doing protest for oando case adjournment today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7574) (7575) (7576) (7577) (7578) (7579) (7580) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Coolcash1, lionshare and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.