Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10865675 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7611) (7612) (7613) (7614) (7615) (7616) (7617) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:08pm On Feb 23
ositadima1:
@Mcy56, can you please help me with something?
If you use a broker other than Morgan Capital, could you provide me with their daily price list for Monday, February 19, 2024? .....similar to Morgan's format. I hope this is not too much to ask.
Pricelist from Atlas's attached

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23
KayOn1:
Hello house,

For those using MorganCapital platform to trade, how do you set (ALL UNITS) or (NO SALE) bid/offer on their platform if it is possible?

Thank you.

I don't think that option is available, but there is the "immediate or cancel" option that does this:

1. Immediate execution: The order must be filled immediately, at least partially, at the current market price your selected limit price.

2. Cancellation of unfilled portion: Any portion of the order that cannot be filled instantly is automatically canceled.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23
yMcy56:

Pricelist from Atlas's attached

Thank you very much, I appreciate it. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 2:14pm On Feb 23
10.95 grin

PETERiCHY:

Sista Mercy You forgot to add OANDO on full offer at #11.05k cool

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:15pm On Feb 23
BUAFOODS @379... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 2:30pm On Feb 23
yMcy56:
BUAFOODS @379... smiley
Wow😳
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:34pm On Feb 23
yMcy56:
Already, FBNH displaced UBA again......to be trailing ZEE behind...
FBNH : 29.05.
FBNH closed @31!!
Seems this Oga don dey reach that side small small.... smiley
ZENITH watch out! Elephant is coming..... grin

WEMA that was selling at 7.03 or so throughout the trading session closed @8.30! Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23
PETERiCHY:

Go and Appease the gods you no gree now see as Wale don do you strong thing.

Well like we said earlier OANDO will go PLACES but not on a platter of Gold.

Some of us saw the HAND WRITING on the wall and carry our KAYA @#15.15 junction and quickly alerted BARGAIN HUNTERS to take cover.

We will reposition few days to their court case on April 17th 2024 by they will definitely dig up one positive news that cause another rally

For now we are on our ARMCHAIR observing and ENJOYING our LOOTS.

*ThE OcToPuS*

We have START to REPURCHASE the units of OANDO we Sold at #15.15k

LOCO & BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:43pm On Feb 23
PETERiCHY:
We have started repurchasing the OANDO we Sold at #15.15k
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE cool
You ehnnn grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 2:51pm On Feb 23
Toluway:

I am seeing the DSR CP too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:53pm On Feb 23
...."We will reposition few days to their court case on April 17th 2024"..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:18pm On Feb 23
Here is the all important link to access General Trading Statistics such as

Indices reports, Daily official list (equities, ETFs and bonds), Gainers pricelist, Outstanding shares, Market capitalization, P.E. ratio, Weekly summary statistics etc

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/market-data/trading-statistics/downloads

Enjoy wink grin

ositadima1:

@Mcy56, can you please help me with something?

If you use a broker other than Morgan Capital, could you provide me with their daily price list for Monday, February 19, 2024? It would be great if it contains the high, low, close, open, volume, value, and VWAP for each stock that day, similar to Morgan's format. I hope this is not too much to ask.

Thank you for your help.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 23
There should be a way for the govt to cajole crypto exchanges like Binance rather than making subtle threats around.
NIGERIA is the largest crypto market for Binance and other exchanges in Africa and one of the top in the world, why then will they do something to jeopardize their business?
Maybe when Tinubu and his so-called economy “gurus” begin to pick stones in their glass houses, they will sit up.

P.S.; NAIRA INVESTMENTS OR DOLLARS? Why not the best of BOTH?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23
ositadima1:
ARIMA forecast for on or before next Friday. Minimum upward movement predicted: BUAFOODS to 398, GEREGU to 1093; and minimum downward movement predicted: MEYER to 4.7, MECURE to 9.22 by Friday. angry

This is not a recommendation, just an observation of the model's forecasts.

Let's look at the AREMA performance: BUAFOODS did 6.2%, GEREGU did 9.3%, and equal weighting would give 7.7%. Meyer and Mecure managed to stay steady. So far, it is making profit, though small.

The ARIMA forecast for next Friday predicts minimal upward movement for BUAFOODS to 409.8. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 5:02pm On Feb 23
February 10 Forecast gave 7%

February 17 Forecast gave 7.7%

February 23 Forecast ?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23
sterlingD:

What is happening to ACCESS?I am not understanding again.l hope that next week their results will roll out

They lost a CEO there is some sentiment on future growth, so I guess investors are still watching who the substantive CEO will be while playing safe.

Fyi: this isn't technical analysis o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 11:13pm On Feb 23
ojeysky:

They lost a CEO there is some sentiment on future growth, so I guess investors are still watching who the substantive CEO will be while playing safe.

Fyi: this isn't technical analysis o grin
Yes, Wigwe was seen as more than a CEO. He was seen as the architect and driver of the inorganic growth/expansion that Access has been experiencing. Until the present management is proven to be able to continue with the previous trajectory, investors will be wary

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KayOn1: 11:35pm On Feb 23
ositadima1:

I don't think that option is available, but there is the "immediate or cancel" option that does this:

1. Immediate execution: The order must be filled immediately, at least partially, at the current market price your selected limit price.

2. Cancellation of unfilled portion: Any portion of the order that cannot be filled instantly is automatically canceled.

I think it is there as Fill or Kill.
Will try it on Monday to confirm if it is what I am looking for. Thank you 🙏.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 11:30am On Feb 24
Good morning my yard pipu. Where is everybody. Is it that bear has humbled us?

What are we expecting next week, Bear or Bull?. Let the TAs help out. There used to be someone who always talk ichimoku, where is the person abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:18pm On Feb 24
STOjo:
Good morning my yard pipu. Where is everybody. Is it that bear has humbled us?

What are we expecting next week, Bear or Bull?. Let the TAs help out. There used to be someone who always talk ichimoku, where is the person abeg.

Attached from the banks showing a direction. Banking index clearly below the Ichimoku cloud on the daily.
Those who trade it will now use this cloud as the resistance.
ASI still showing RSI-price divergence on the daily so my guess is that bears will force it to align with the RSI (see second chart)

This is how a trend develops gradually; I expect the medium (weekly) and possibly the long-term (monthly) to follow suit (this is not data but my gut Lol)

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:08pm On Feb 24
From a price action perspective,

I like the resistance being put up by the bulls to defend the NGSE index 100k level.

Nice consolidation around this level indicating one more leg up i.e. further upside movement is expected.

Next major resistance is 106k which needs to be broken. Hope the bulls would have the momentum to do that and sustain the breakout.

If this breakout fails to hold, index may tumble to the downside.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24
Pa Emma: Good day Sir, I need your advice.
I want to start investing in Bonds, but I prefer Corporate bonds to FGN Bonds. I am afraid of Too much debt of the Federal Government. What is your advice. Any tax implications. What is your address.
Which Corporate sector bonds are okay, banking, energy etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24
eziokwunwoko:
I want to start investing in Bonds, but I prefer Corporate bonds to FGN Bonds. I am afraid of Too much debt of the Federal Government. What is your advice. Any tax implications. What is your address.

FGN bond is preferable and more liquid

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 2:38pm On Feb 24
eziokwunwoko:

Don't just prefer a bond type, check the rating of the bond before buying. Moody and Standard & poor usually do ratings. The higher the security the better. For example a bond rated as AAA has a lower risk compared to AA and so the risks go on till It gets to the highest risk and default.
FGN bonds is the most secured bond in Nigeria and has a better risk rating than corporate bonds

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24
eziokwunwoko:

What can cause FG to default is possible to make a corporate body default twice. Remember corporate is operating within the same economy controlled by the FG. Be well guided.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 3:06pm On Feb 24
Thanks @Agba! "Agba o ni tan lori'le". It is a simple prayer for those who may not understand.

Agbalowomeri:

Attached from the banks showing a direction. Banking index clearly below the Ichimoku cloud on the daily.
Those who trade it will now use this cloud as the resistance.
ASI still showing RSI-price divergence on the daily so my guess is that bears will force it to align with the RSI (see second chart)

This is how a trend develops gradually; I expect the medium (weekly) and possibly the long-term (monthly) to follow suit (this is not data but my gut Lol)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 7:10am On Feb 25
What we experienced all these months is stock repricing due to devaluation not bull. NGX has been on decline mood since 2014 due to excessive devaluation. Imagine someone that invested in zenith bank stock in January, 2020 and he left his investment since then till now, the person must have incurred loss due to devaluation. Zenith bank closed at #21.15 on 28/01/2020 and our exchange rate was #305.9 to a dollar on that day. For the investor to recoup his capital value now at #1500 to a dollar, zenith bank should be trading between #80-#103.Our stock market was better during the time of Obasanjo, we had the biggest market capitalisation during his regime, then followed by Good luck. I think NGX might have the best capitalisation in this present government if they could bring down dollar to #800. I see zenith bank between 80-100 from now to January 2026 grin grin grin Below image is graphical representation of NGX capitalisation in terms of dollar.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:42am On Feb 25
thebargainhunte:
What we experienced all these months is stock repricing due to devaluation not bull. NGX has been on decline mood since 2014 due to excessive devaluation. Imagine someone that invested in zenith bank stock in January, 2020 and he left his investment since then till now, the person must have incurred loss due to devaluation. Zenith bank closed at #21.15 on 28/01/2020 and our exchange rate was #305.9 to a dollar on that day. For the investor to recoup his capital value now at #1500 to a dollar, zenith bank should be trading between #80-#103.Our stock market was better during the time of Obasanjo, we had the biggest market capitalisation during his regime, then followed by Good luck. I think NGX might have the best capitalisation in this present government if they could bring down dollar to #800. I see zenith bank between 80-100 from now to January 2026 grin grin grin Below image is graphical representation of NGX capitalisation in terms of dollar.

NGX has eroded value yes
But that zenith will sell at N80, will they pay N8 dividend? This market is dividend-driven

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:56am On Feb 25
Agbalowomeri:

NGX has eroded value yes
But that zenith will sell at N80, will they pay N8 dividend? This market is dividend-driven
With the whole fx gains and constant devaluation, they ought to pay that much. But the CBN won't have any of that. But we expect improved dividend payout this season.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by delvzy(m): 8:50am On Feb 25
“STOP the stealing and RAMP UP revenue.
RAMP UP revenue and you can STOP excessive money printing”

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 9:48am On Feb 25
Agbalowomeri:

NGX has eroded value yes

They can pay that much by 2027 with consistent increase in their EPS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25
thebargainhunte:

All these naira and dollar comparison sef. Instead of looking at the value of Zenith bank in 2020.

Why don't you look at the dividend or EPS of Zenith bank in 2020, 2021 and 2022. Based on the inflation over the years you can get an inflation adjusted dividend or EPS for Zenith bank in 2020, 2021, 2022. Use the average to calculate the inflation adjusted valuation for Zenith bank based on the dividends or EPS.

Although I prefer using the dividends

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7611) (7612) (7613) (7614) (7615) (7616) (7617) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: phemmie06(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.