Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11029782 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:15pm On May 06, 2015
Elai147:
Chai, too many monkey hunting for page 800... grin
my brother long time? did you follow them to go and see buhari with leg from aba to abuja?.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:16pm On May 06, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 06, 2015
God bless the bears.

FBNH, FlourMill and FCMB almost there 90% completed.

JI on my mind.

grin

Still Youngzedd.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 5:25pm On May 06, 2015
chillykelly86:

And that thing that is brewing can be one of two things depending on the perspective you're looking from. Seller's angle(what did he see that made him sell), Buyer's angle(what did he see that made him buy), etc

So, let's all note that breweries abound but after all the brewing, some will output goodnews while others will output bad news

if wat is brewering in TRANSCORP is negative, d price should have come down... my own idea
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:26pm On May 06, 2015
myjoy08:
That is why i always love this forum, named, NSEMPA. We always have some reasons to smile even when the horses are not running in our favor. It is well with us ALL. It is a must we are making money this YEAR 2015!
Amen. i can now see all of you people that make money from c&i dividend happy but you people did not tell us to buy or d d and i ask about the stock on monday know body reply .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 06, 2015
ihedioramma:
Amen. i can now see all of you people that make money from c&i dividend happy but you people did not tell us to buy or d d and i ask about the stock on monday know body reply .

Sir, i gave the headlight sometimes late last year to do your due diligence grin. Don't worry, one penny stock will leave car park soon. Just watch very carefully when the volume keep rising in terms of its bids. Do your due diligence ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Remember, information makes one money in NSE not fundamental alone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 5:29pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:37pm On May 06, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, i gave the headlight sometimes late last year to do your due diligence grin. Don't worry, one penny stock will leave car park soon. Just watch very carefully when the volume keep rising in terms of its bids. Do your due diligence ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Remember, information makes one money in NSE not fundamental alone.
Drop the name now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 5:42pm On May 06, 2015
Eternal Oil on Bid !!! With only 146 k units traded.... Any takers..@Myjoy08 any news from ur side Sir on Eternal...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by spicytayomic(m): 5:57pm On May 06, 2015
Seconded

Cc:myjoy

ihedioramma:
Drop the name now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
spicytayomic:
Seconded
Cc:myjoy
ihedioramma:
Drop the name now.

...Keep your eyez on daily trade of penny stock and differentiate them by the volumes. Remember Ikeja Hotel from 0.61Kobo to 4 Plus(naira). We are making money this year (Facts). Do your due diligence and your personal decision is final grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:05pm On May 06, 2015
are Retail investors allowed to "GO SHORT" in NSE cc- passwelle myjoy08

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
cadno:
Eternal Oil on Bid !!! With only 146 k units traded.... Any takers..@Myjoy08 any news from ur side Sir on Eternal...

Eternal Oil's journey is meant for those with persevere heart and effort to be patient. Nothing much happening on that sides now as all roads is what Oando is up to. Still contemplating on what to give and what to hold lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 06, 2015
If anyone is to have ten million naira now, which stocks you buy?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 06, 2015
inviix:
If anyone is to have ten million naira now, which stocks you buy?

Sir, too much money ni yen oooo. Where you want make i see that kind money lol Cc My friend, Agba...

I will buy 3 or 4 stocks...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 06, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
are Retail investors allowed to "GO SHORT" in NSE
cc- passwelle myjoy08

Sir, i don't think so but i will seek for a precise response to your question from some Oga at the top lol grin. I assume it applies to market marker only
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 06, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, too much money ni yen oooo. Where you want make i see that kind money lol Cc My friend, Agba...

grin grin Which stocks will it be?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 6:38pm On May 06, 2015
myjoy08:

Pls when is the qualification date.......?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 06, 2015
inviix:

grin grin Which stocks will it be?

Which stocks do you have in mind? And i will give you mine grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:48pm On May 06, 2015
myjoy08:

I will buy 1 and half stocks with 10mln

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 06, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

I will buy 1 and half stocks with 10mln

...and it depends on the objectives and time duration of the time involved. I know u will buy Eternal and Afriprud...lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:53pm On May 06, 2015
myjoy08:

...and it depends on the objectives and time duration of the time involved. I know u will buy Eternal and Afriprud...lol

Well those are the only 2 stocks in my portfolio till next year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Well those are the only 2 stocks in my portfolio till next year

I know that for sure lol. Your patient with those stocks will surely make u smile big grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 6:56pm On May 06, 2015
myjoy08:

The penny stock might not be worth chasing except you know where it is headed. The bolded gives a clue. Bid is increasing on the stock but no volume. If I am not mistaken, the stock left car park already.
@MyJoy, tell me I am wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 06, 2015
Manonamission:

The penny stock might not be worth chasing except you know where it is headed. The bolded gives a clue. Bid is increasing on the stock but no volume. If I am not mistaken, the stock left car park already.
@MyJoy, tell me I am wrong.

Sir, don't worry too much. The right answer will come when you least expect it. It is well!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 6:58pm On May 06, 2015
vice063:
Pls when is the qualification date.......?

Please don't pursue CILeasing because of the dividend. Just leave the shareholders to enjoy the fruit of their labour.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 06, 2015
myjoy08:

Which stocks do you have in mind? And i will give you mine grin

grin grin

Ok, oando, fbnh, transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:13pm On May 06, 2015
I can see Oga jamace and 9free dancing alingo after they saw the release of C&I leasing dividend. gringrin

2years waiting at the car park no easy. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
inviix:

grin grin

Buy oando and go to sleep. Make sure you do your due diligence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 06, 2015
inviix:

grin grin

I will choose Transcorp, Oando (But wait a bit), Access, and UBA. And to choose 3...

I will choose...

Access
Transcorp
Oando
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:17pm On May 06, 2015
myjoy08:

I know that for sure lol. Your patient with those stocks will surely make u smile big grin

Hehehe our prophet has spoken! Time for thanksgiving. Abeg prophet how much be your own percentage? I hope not more than the popular 10%?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 06, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Hehehe our prophet has spoken! Time for thanksgiving. Abeg prophet how much be your own percentage? I hope not more than the popular 10%?

...The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. Psalm 25:14. Let that time come. Naah u be the Prophet of our time lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hedgefunds, BullBearMkt(m), eziokwunwoko(m), janga(m), Mills55 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.