Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10948361 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (7776) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:37am On May 07, 2015
Who boards unitybus beware, and pray...
Unitybus remains a very risky play.
There is talk of further recapitalization,
There4 dilution and, future reconstruction?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:39am On May 07, 2015
Vitafoam on offer!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Machine075: 11:46am On May 07, 2015
Aks:
Most of these stock pick given by the gurus here is synonymous to a gathering of over 5,000 people in a church and the pastor announced that "there is somebody here with a headache". It's a no brainer cos there will definitely be more than 1 person with headache.

Mention the penny stock to Ihediorama instead of telling him to keep checking movement on NSE on a daily basis. NSE is definitely an advanced gambling (kalokalo) grin

Considering Myjoy pick, Acess, transcorp & oando. and the market data this yesterday and today. My pointers is indicating TRANSCORP.

Guess work ni oh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2015
zendi:
Who boards unitybus beware, and pray...
Unitybus remains a very risky play.
There is talk of further recapitalization,
There4 dilution and, future reconstruction?

Now 2.75 ..to bad to see pples money being wiped off
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:50am On May 07, 2015
lancee:

Now 2.75 ..to bad to see pples money being wiped off

And with any further reconstruction, it'll just be a total mess.

I read somewhere that international economic analyst are predicting collapse of some banks in Nigeria...Unity bank is looking like it might just be one of the casualties.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 12:03pm On May 07, 2015
What's the fastest way of withdrawing money from morgan pls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Reddit: 12:06pm On May 07, 2015
For those in VitaFoam, Its time to cashout.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=inviix post=33504616]

And with any further reconstruction, it'll just be a total mess.

I read somewhere that international economic analyst are predicting collapse of some banks in Nigeria...Unity bank is looking like it might just be one of the casualties.[/quote

Too bad , another oceanic and bank phb .. bad experience for me yrs back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2015
Reddit:
Closure date is still far naa, 19th -22nd May...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2015
cadno:

My oga, you understand the game. The offers they see now will disappear before close of market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockmetrics: 1:04pm On May 07, 2015
cadno:

Maybe people have met their targets. It's good to quit when the ovation is loudest. Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
cadno:

Do you guys expect that the price will continue to rise until that time? It will experience a reversal after reaching a peak, establish a support range until few days to the closure before the final bull run. Check Nahco and NPFMCRFBK just to name 2.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sky2891: 1:36pm On May 07, 2015
Reddit:
Vitafoam may be handing over the baton to Redstar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 1:46pm On May 07, 2015
C&I Leasing 80million bid yet no offer..... Finger crossed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 1:55pm On May 07, 2015
INTENEGINS undergoing engine overhaul yet again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2015
saibuhari:

My oga, you understand the game. The offers they see now will disappear before close of market.
@SaiBuhari, u are the standard now, God bless u for ur generous info here on VitaFoam, I hope all BNSITL will take a queue from here rather than coding info...we are not up to 25 people here..so Y not help the needy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 2:08pm On May 07, 2015
lancee:
i strongly believe some people were just playing and toilling with unity bank shares. Unity bank is predominatly own and controlled by northerners coincidentally they are the owner of nigeria and can do whatever they wanted.
Unity bank foolishness started immidiatily they were made to understand that power has finally return to the northern stronghold and i hereby authoritatively put the share price at N1.50k so that they could dilute the shares of other people to junk status i.e 5% and latter pour in money to acquire 95% for themselves and their brothers. Saibuhari

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2015
I'm taking a break from NSE stock market activities after liquidating all investments, i do hope to be back in July . I'll keep checking on you guys from time to time. I wish all smart investors a greenish portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2015
Aks:
I'm taking a break from NSE stock market activities after liquidating all investments, i do hope to be back in July . I'll keep checking on you guys from time to time. I wish all smart investors a greenish portfolio.

Why did you take such action ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2015
ifeykay:
C&I Leasing 80million bid yet no offer..... Finger crossed
Belle dey sweet me o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:14pm On May 07, 2015
Aks:
Most of these stock pick given by the gurus here is synonymous to a gathering of over 5,000 people in a church and the pastor announced that "there is somebody here with a headache". It's a no brainer cos there will definitely be more than 1 person with headache.

Mention the penny stock to Ihediorama instead of telling him to keep checking movement on NSE on a daily basis. NSE is definitely an advanced gambling (kalokalo) grin
You understand and she know i has stop lotto stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
cadno:

When you get a capital appreciation multiple of 3 in comparison to the dividends you will receive, my guy, take your profit! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 07, 2015
Finally the elephant is down.

FBNH now 8.93 Naira.

Shall we grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 07, 2015
FLOURMILL on my mind again for the third time this year.
Next JI will be till after 3 years.

How far about their result?

Although I ain't expecting a magic.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 5:02pm On May 07, 2015
Fidelity Bank dividend alert just entered grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 5:06pm On May 07, 2015
I learnt iTrade is now compatible with ALL mobile devices
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2015
is now fully compatible with all mobile devices, using regular mobile internet browser. Use your iPhone, iPad, Andriod devices (flash enabled) and Blackberry devices (OS 10 and above) to trade real time on the MorganCapital iTrade platform. MorganCapital iTrade easy-to-use mobile interface makes it easy to stay plugged in to the market and your account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockmetrics: 5:25pm On May 07, 2015
Yem0350:
I learnt iTrade is now compatible with ALL mobile devices

Including NOKIA 3310

I followed a recommendation on this thread (Opera beta) and it has been working ever since.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jauntty: 5:55pm On May 07, 2015
jp130:
is now fully compatible with all mobile devices, using regular mobile internet browser. Use your iPhone, iPad, Andriod devices (flash enabled)
I have tried to use my Samsung note 2, it display well except the Bids and Offers segment. So am stuck with PC. Please which of the Androids can do that?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockmetrics: 5:55pm On May 07, 2015
Tjohn1:

Bros, any dividend from Fidelity and Custodian?

Have you found any information regarding HonyF and Flourmill? Please do share. Meanwhile, enjoy your loots in the companies quoted above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LondonCool(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2015
lifeskilz129:
In case anybody on the thread want more return on your capital, I suggest that you take a look at gsk. There is 1:4 and a dividend for fy '14. At gsk current price the stock is still a bargain. Closure date 14th may '15

One of the best piece of advice I've ever acted on here. After the figures stacked up I Cycled In. The returns here in GSK was much more than Vitafoam and there was also a guarantee that I could also Cycle Out at ease without being trapped by illiquidity. This is the most expensive stock I've ever bought but worth the punt.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naijadreamjobs: 6:58pm On May 07, 2015
inviix:

Ashaka cement is 45k dividend payout per share not N4.5K

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (7776) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: USAfall2024, aimaft, readerschairman, Pifebhor(f), vacanci, debeey87(m), spido(m), Heishere, ekkywolex(m), Mills55, zizomaticz(m), ogoo4real, Freespirit89(m), eziokwunwoko(m), sterlingD(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.