Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,515 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11009872 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:00am On May 09, 2015
I also noticed cap is pushing forward. Any news? I don search the thread for smn BT found none.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:37am On May 09, 2015
May d miracle of c n I leasing happen to ftncocoa, multiverse, IAA , lasaco, intenegins etc.
If u believe it flash me ur teeth.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:56am On May 09, 2015
grin grin
For multiverse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:05am On May 09, 2015
jideflash:
who noticed caverton gained about 14% dis week. seems it getting ready to bounce back.

pls brothers and sisters, wetin dey happen to skye bank and oando plc 2014 FYE. atleast dey should us a statement for the delay. me i need more money for my papa burial nextweek.
God will provide for you, oando/skye or not.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zendi: 11:09am On May 09, 2015
mercylicious:
May d miracle of c n I leasing happen to ftncocoa, multiverse, IAA , lasaco, intenegins etc.
grin
I expect it in intenegins. No recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 11:30am On May 09, 2015
mercylicious:
grin
grin grin Abeg dey remember Tantalizer for your prayers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 11:53am On May 09, 2015
mercylicious:
grin
dunlop nko
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 12:04pm On May 09, 2015
fulfillment2020:
grin grin Abeg dey remember Tantalizer for your prayers.
See my people...lol...back in the day when we were just buying anything..I was loading Resort savings & Loans, IAA, NiwiCable...I don will those to my kids...imagine I sold UBA and used the proceeds to buy NiwiCable ...lol...na wa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seemples(f): 12:10pm On May 09, 2015
cadno:

See my people...lol...back in the day when we were just buying anything..I was loading Resort savings & Loans, IAA, NiwiCable. ...I don will those to my kids... .imagine I sold UBA and used the proceeds to buy NiwiCable ...lol...na wa

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drtonyo(m): 1:14pm On May 09, 2015
grin

For Lasaco

grin grin

For Japaul
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 1:28pm On May 09, 2015
cadno:

See my people...lol...back in the day when we were just buying anything..I was loading Resort savings & Loans, IAA, NiwiCable...I don will those to my kids...imagine I sold UBA and used the proceeds to buy NiwiCable ...lol...na wa
food 4 thought
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2015
Na that UBA pain me pass, I bought UBA @ N11, in 2006, and sold @N52 in 2008...immediately I converted the money to NiwiCable , I did not even collect small change for T-Fair home....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 09, 2015
cadno:
Na that UBA pain me pass, I bought UBA @ N11, in 2006, and sold @N52 in 2008...immediately I converted the money to NiwiCable , I did not even collect small change for T-Fair home....

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockmetrics: 3:28pm On May 09, 2015
cadno:

Sorry bro. What happened to Niwicable? Share reconstruction? I just looked it up now and saw the volume of trade: 1.6E-5. What does this imply?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 5:15pm On May 09, 2015
Pls someone should help me with info on how to reach morgan ceo it is very urgent. Tnk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:53pm On May 09, 2015
mercylicious:
grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:52pm On May 09, 2015
edwardaigb:
Pls someone should help me with info on how to reach morgan ceo it is very urgent. Tnk
ceo@morgancapitalgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:53pm On May 09, 2015
They should pls, open NSE 2moro. I want to trade

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2015
Yem0350:

Have you not heard

itrade is always open on Sunday for Koko Garri, Koko Akamu stock.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 10:15pm On May 09, 2015
mercylicious:
grin

Abeg add guinea insurance, standard insurance, consolidated hallmark and UNIC insurance join
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 11:32pm On May 09, 2015
guys what did I miss?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 11:38pm On May 09, 2015
c and I gained 26% in one week and topped the gainer chat. Praise God I bought this stock @ 51kobo in 2014. .
this is not a recommendation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 12:14am On May 10, 2015
ogbs2020love:
c and I gained 26% in one week and topped the gainer chat. Praise God I bought this stock @ 51kobo in 2014. .
this is not a recommendation.
I think the owners of this company want it to rise by force however were stopped last year by share holders not agreeing to reconstruction.I think they may be trying other way cooking of book included.shine your eyes.Don't be in a hurry to enter the stock if you are not there yet and if there ,know when to jump out and go and wait at the car pack.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 3:48am On May 10, 2015
Opeoluwaadewole:
Pls house l need your advised on may nd baker is it a good stock to buy for short period.

Depends on your time horizon, I think you should have at least more than a year.

I'm convinced May & Baker will deliver because of their positioning locally and internationally.

The reason why the stock is trading side ways is because of their high leverage, and this makes them vulnerable to people shorting the stock. If they are able to reduce their debt level, the stock will trade higher. I'm in the train, and the reasons why i'm still in are below;

1. Because of their diversity.
Their exposure to food industry and beer industry makes them able to weather the storm. Those are cash cow industries that can keep their business moving, ensure that they don't default on their high debt or file for bankruptcy.

2. WHO Certification.
They just got their WHO certification recently. This should help May & Baker access the big industry of procurement of drugs from non - profit organizations for drugs including AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria and others. I'm expecting this to contribute to their credibility, African opportunities, improved revenue and profitability.

3. Source Cheap Funds to pay down Debt. Source of cheap funds via equity, government, international to pay down debt.

4. Investment from Private Equity Company/companies.
I'm expecting the investment to improve their valuation, funding to improve operation and reduce debt. Also, the experience from PE companies may provide access to different markets, expertise and other benefits.

5. Benefit from incoming administration and Nigeria Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).

I believe any news of 2, 3 and 4 will raise May & Baker share price significantly, at least above 2 naira. The question again is the timeline.

Please, do your own due diligence.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 10:06am On May 10, 2015
chipa:

I think the owners of this company want it to rise by force however were stopped last year by share holders not agreeing to reconstruction.I think they may be trying other way cooking of book included.shine your eyes.Don't be in a hurry to enter the stock if you are not there yet and if there ,know when to jump out and go and wait at the car pack.

The reason I left this forum for a while was because if such arguments...ask.. aks; she would confirm this.

in 2006 my stock broker advised me not to by nestle . I still went ahead to buy nestle @333 naira.

as with regards to the subject company , I don't care . What really matters to me is the price I bought it@51k. The companies has a good current business base and strategic contract presently.

in summary guys do not buy this stock , at its current price it is expensive. remember I bought in 2014 @ 51k. I intend to sell immediately I hear any reconstruction news. Pls this is not a recommendation as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:16am On May 10, 2015
@yem350, thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 11:35am On May 10, 2015
Join my investment club on Facebook. Facebook. com/INVESTCOM GROUP
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vice063: 11:54am On May 10, 2015
Yem0350:
please how long does it take morgan capital to approve an order placed with stock limit.....? and is it possible to make them approve immediately....? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:47pm On May 10, 2015
vice063:
please how long does it take morgan capital to approve an order placed with stock limit.....? and is it possible to make them approve immediately....? Thanks in anticipation.

You have to call them to approve it or else the order may remain unapproved.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 2:26pm On May 10, 2015
ogbs2020love:

The reason I left this forum for a while was because if such arguments ...ask.. aks; she would confirm this.
in 2006 my stock broker advised me not to by nestle . I still went ahead to buy nestle @333 naira.
as with regards to the subject company , I don't care . What really matters to me is the price I bought it@51k. The companies has a good current business base and strategic contract presently. in summary guys do not buy this stock , at its current price it is expensive. remember I bought in 2014 @ 51k. I intend to sell immediately I hear any reconstruction news. Pls this is not a recommendation as well.
Sir, remember we are all limited by what we know. Many here will benefit from you even if the overwhelming majority do not acknowledge your contributions, so do not desist from contributing. That said, all should remember that in the stock market no stock is too high that it can not go higher (e.g Nestle) nor is any too low, that it can not go lower (e.g UnityBank), it all lies in its worth to market participants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom, talktofemi, BabsO2(m), Mpeace(m), freeman67, Excellent7(m), Cokech, emmasoft(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.