Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (826) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11029632 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (7803) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockmetrics: 1:08pm On May 16, 2015
Youngzedd:
Happy weekend to all.

I really like weekends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockmetrics: 1:10pm On May 16, 2015
Elai147:

I have not seen Q1 but I think they may have a bright future with the acquisition of Mainstreet bank. However the effect of this acquisition may become visible from Q2'15. Recapitalization is another thing to worry about.

Eager to know the metrics of this company, going fowards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 16, 2015
Guys, kindly ignore this moniker. We are here to learn and make money, not to start fights!

isralkhaleed:
nawa o...common sense is not common o...why can't u just maintain ur lane or you park well make I go my way...na u be Oluwaseun wey get nairaland ni. pls don't start what you can't finish...me ah go finish you for talk o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 16, 2015
isralkhaleed:
nawa o...common sense is not common o...why can't u just maintain ur lane or you park well make I go my way...na u be Oluwaseun wey get nairaland ni. pls don't start what you can't finish...me ah go finish you for talk o
Attach a pix of your portfolio so that interested brokers can call you,

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 16, 2015
Una notice say upl don gain 100% since my last post on upl and vitafoam? Those two stocks are sis nd be bros.

Transcorp, una, afriprud and Ubcap are bros.

Someone remind me d bros to redstarex?

If u identify d brothers and sis to a stock, price movt in one drives speculative price movt in d other,

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 2:38pm On May 16, 2015
mercylicious:
Una notice say upl don gain 100% since my last post on upl and vitafoam? Those two stocks are sis nd be bros.

If u identify d brothers and sis to a stock, price movt in one drives speculative price movt in d other,

You dey try.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 16, 2015
For those with interest in the Oxygen boys and the Men In Black. This picture is a good sign as per your interest and the incoming govt. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 3:56pm On May 16, 2015
myjoy08:

No one is certain of the market sir but all i can say is that the bull are coming in full force but how long is the question of another day. The assertion is based on what i see, hear, feel, and the foreign investors inflow grin
sir, so if f0 gains in the coming week my assertion becomes right. We are making money this year. Not a recommendation do your dd or you're oyo!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:17pm On May 16, 2015
inviix:
For those with interest in the Oxygen boys and the Men In Black. This picture is a good sign as per your interest and the incoming govt. grin grin

Looking good. We will soon discover how the so called #jokeoftheyear can make investors laugh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 16, 2015
@Sir Inviix, you will surely be perfect in digging deep...Hope your prediction and expectation work well lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2015
inviix:
Oga Inviix, Abeg who are these guys
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:39pm On May 16, 2015
mercylicious:

If you have been vigilant, u will realise that there is gradual disconnect between these two. Historically, Afriprud has been 1.40 X Ubcap both in price and dividend. Now Afriprud is 2.0 X Ubcap in price. Watch out

#Expo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2015
^^^^ I just de laugh...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:34pm On May 16, 2015
Afriprud is a better stock than Ubcap,I attest to that............The stock will still move up but before then I guess many are waiting for the stock to move down a little........I made 21% within short period of time on Afriprud.................

Agbalowomeri:

If you have been vigilant, u will realise that there is gradual disconnect between these two. Historically, Afriprud has been 1.40 X Ubcap both in price and dividend. Now Afriprud is 2.0 X Ubcap in price. Watch out

#Expo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:35pm On May 16, 2015
inviix:

This is obvious that oando/wale tinubu is one of the sponsors of buhari election campaign. I hope this won't affect their FY14 result just like that of Transcorp PLC when released?

I had a good dream recently about oando that very soon they will make people smile. (PS: I have shares with the oxygen boys)

#jokeoftheyear grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:39pm On May 16, 2015
megainvest:

Looking good. We will soon discover how the so called #jokeoftheyear can make investors laugh.

Don't underestimate and overestimate the power of the oxygen boys..They know how to make you laugh after crying bitterly and make you cry and wonder after making you laugh like a sycophant.

#jokeoftheyear smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:46pm On May 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

#Expo

Afriprud likely to touch N4 soon while ubcap might touch the N2 mark.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 16, 2015
Born2berich:

Don't underestimate and overestimate the power of the oxygen boys..They know how to make you laugh after crying bitterly and make you cry and wonder after making you laugh like a sycophant.

#jokeoftheyear smiley

As in you can say that again...from N9 to N25, then back to N13, then to N33 then back to N13 again, now at N17

Lets just enjoy the ride grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:55pm On May 16, 2015
isralkhaleed:
I need service of a professional broker, I'm in Ondo state. I will prefer anyone from within southwestern Nigeria because of proximity factor...anyone interested can send contact message to me on 09038184689 then I'll call such person. pls message I don't pik private calls I'm sorry

Kindly visit this link below to view the list of all the stockbrokers in Nigeria.. Select the one closest to you and contact them yourself;

http://marketwatch.ng/Stock/Broker.aspx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:57pm On May 16, 2015
inviix:

As in you can say that again...from N9 to N25, then back to N13, then to N33 then back to N13 again, now at N17

Lets just enjoy the ride grin grin

You got it..People made over 140% on oando on to lose almost everything. That's one reason I tag it #jokeoftheyear..The oxygen boys know how to surprise and disappoint.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 6:58pm On May 16, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

Bros do u think we are selling stockbrokers here? Abeg who wan call you before?

mrikay:

You go finish who for talk? Can you finish the whole NSEMPA?

inviix:

grin grin

Bros, You obviously don't understand the basis of this thread. It's better you just stay off commenting and pay attention than to start a fight.

Plus the person you're referring to is one of the 'deacons' of this thread so tread softly. grin

mercylicious:

Attach a pix of your portfolio so that interested brokers can call you,

Una for just help the guy. Na simple question him ask..Chioo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 7:04pm On May 16, 2015
isralkhaleed:

Bros you self should learn to calm down especially as a newbie...If you don't know, Oga agbalowomeri was a former boxer. You definitely won't want to mess with him in real life and e-life grin

#Learntothreadgently

Enjoy smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2015
Yem0350:

Itrade real time is a little bit faster than Etrade by 30secs. Apart from that, Etrade beat Itrade flat.
Do they have technical indicators, just like in forex trading, for monitoring trades?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 9:57pm On May 16, 2015
jamace:
Do they have technical indicators, just like in forex trading, for monitoring trades?
@all, which of the site can we use to observe TA?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, you don't have to wait till the stock settled before u offload it if that is what you wish to do.
In fact, u cn buy in the mawni and sell in the afternoon of the same day....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 10:15pm On May 16, 2015
angelo82:
That your Morgan is tempting......Very tempting.....Are they very reliable as firm because this selling of a stock that has not been settled sounds like a practice that is unethical.............Can you also access the money from such purchase instantly..........I hope Morgan won't crash like some wonder stockbrokers........If its true,then whats wrong with the like of Meristem?......
I use both meristem and morgan... U cn do d same on meristem....

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Youngzedd(m): 11:38pm On May 16, 2015
Una no dey sleep? Abi itrade dey open, make I kukuma join una.

As for me, we do not sleep in my world where I came from.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:17am On May 17, 2015
slicreports:
Hello nairalanders,Goodday. do you have some cash and you don't know where to invest it??. welcome, you can invest into investment plan like that of caisse creek. if you invest #500,000. you would get 10%(i.e #50,000)deposited to your bank account monthly. meanwhile, after the agreed duration you can take your capital back or you can leave it as long as you want. for further details,please contact me on 07035469530, 08184998845(Casmir),e-mail:Casi_city@yahoo.com. feel free to google caisse creek. The Company is 4years old and its location in Bode Thomas,Lagos.Thanks.
BENEFIT:#50,000 monthly profit,#600,000 annual profit and then your #500,000 back to you at the end of the agreed duration.
MINIMUM AMOUNT TO INVEST:#50,000.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:19am On May 17, 2015
slicreports:
Hello nairalanders,Goodday. do you have some cash and you don't know where to invest it??. welcome, you can invest into investment plan like that of caisse creek. if you invest #500,000. you would get 10%(i.e #50,000)deposited to your bank account monthly. meanwhile, after the agreed duration you can take your capital back or you can leave it as long as you want. for further details,please contact me on 07035469530, 08184998845(Casmir),e-mail:Casi_city@yahoo.com. feel free to google caisse creek. The Company is 4years old and its location in Bode Thomas,Lagos.Thanks.
BENEFIT:#50,000 monthly profit,#600,000 annual profit and then your #500,000 back to you at the end of the agreed duration.
MINIMUM AMOUNT TO INVEST:#50,000.
But myjoy08,born 2be rich, 9free,ucheson2,passwelle,chibuking81 and redoil, 419 is it a business or what do your people call it?. happy sunday to every body oo try and go church . grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 7:26am On May 17, 2015
[quote author=ihedioramma post=33813793] But myjoy08,born 2be rich, 9free,ucheson2,passwelle,chibuking81 and redoil, 419 is it a business or what do your people call it?. happy sunday to every body oo try and go church . grin[/quote

Oga d guy miss road. He never kno say in nsempa cash is needed like mad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) ... (7803) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, Ginalex(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.