Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (827) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11027984 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (7802) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:30am On May 17, 2015
[quote author=Krisuba post=33815278][/quote]tell him o make he know try us or post wrong things here, if he try it nxt time i will ask you to sand ebola into his phone .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2015
My big bosses, pls wat is the dividend declare by NASCON? When is the closing date and payment?
Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:46am On May 17, 2015
Krisuba:
Oga d guy miss road. He kno know say in nsempa cash is needed like mad

Your post struck a thought in my mind. Ever since I started investing in NSE, I have become more prudent in spending. I know what I can make out of even the smallest 50k in NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:58am On May 17, 2015
Is there any body or institute in Nigeria that award professional certificate to traders?..............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gistdutch: 12:14pm On May 17, 2015
Another wonder Bank. SCAM ALERT BEWARE !!!!
slicreports:
Hello nairalanders,Goodday. do you have some cash and you don't know where to invest it??. welcome, you can invest into investment plan like that of caisse creek. if you invest #500,000. you would get 10%(i.e #50,000)deposited to your bank account monthly. meanwhile, after the agreed duration you can take your capital back or you can leave it as long as you want. for further details,please contact me on 07035469530, 08184998845(Casmir),e-mail:Casi_city@yahoo.com. feel free to google caisse creek. The Company is 4years old and its location in Bode Thomas,Lagos.Thanks.
BENEFIT:#50,000 monthly profit,#600,000 annual profit and then your #500,000 back to you at the end of the agreed duration.
MINIMUM AMOUNT TO INVEST:#50,000.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gistdutch: 12:19pm On May 17, 2015
BNSITL as we are approaching 29th May. Handling over date.Which stock do you think this change of government will have a positive impact on. On short term
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gistdutch: 12:20pm On May 17, 2015
BNSITL as we are approaching 29th May. Handling over date.Which stock do you think this change of government will have a positive impact on?. On short term
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 1:01pm On May 17, 2015
abs4uall2000:
My big bosses, pls wat is the dividend declare by NASCON? When is the closing date and payment?
Thanks in anticipation of your response.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=abs4uall2000 post=33822629][/quote]

Sir, I guess the dividend is 50Kobo. I will let u know the qualification and payment date.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 17, 2015
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 17, 2015
Plz Someone shld help me interpret skyebank candle on Friday. Is DT not doji am seeing?
If yes, it seems d MKT makers are it work here. I need more inputs on d chart.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 17, 2015
Gistdutch:
@Gistdutch,it's not a scam. the investment plan is real. plz always make inquiries before you talk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 3:11pm On May 17, 2015
slicreports:

@Gistdutch,it's not a scam. the investment plan is real. plz always make inquiries before you talk.

We love wat we do here!! I promise u no one will give u a second thought rather we would prefer to petronize u if u have CASH to borrow out on interest. Hihihi!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:40pm On May 17, 2015
Krisuba:

We love wat we do here!! I promise u no one will give u a second thought rather we would prefer to petronize u if u have CASH to borrow out on interest. Hihihi!!!
Yes @slicreports hope that helps you we pay you #400 per #1000 at end of every month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogbs2020love: 5:49pm On May 17, 2015
guys ,this new week, what stocks are you going to be buying ? and what stocks are you going to be selling off?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by tunene66: 6:06pm On May 17, 2015
Gistdutch:

What is d coy's CAC number. Is it licensed by SEC?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 6:58pm On May 17, 2015
Happy sunday to all my bnsitl. May I use this opportunity to appeal to you all to sell more oando this week. We need to work really hard this week because I belief that we have the capacity to cheapen the price of O&O to below N15 this week. That will enable my company to easily achieve its goal to acquire 3% of oando before the end of this year. Please help us by selling your oando this week you can still buy it back when it is cheap. Thanks for being a partner in progress.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olajide8(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2015
mercylicious:
Plz Someone shld help me interpret skyebank candle on Friday. Is DT not doji am seeing?
If yes, it seems d MKT makers are it work here. I need more inputs on d chart.
You see you have about 2 - 3 buy signals but looking closely they were spikes in both directions because of the value of the stock - the issue is amount of movement means something is trying to balance the value of the stock rather then dragging it lower then the current market price* confusing? Expect more from other stocks between now and august* wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 17, 2015
Olajide, wat do u mean sumtin is trying to balance the value of d stock? U mean market maker things?
Cc passwelle
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 8:00pm On May 17, 2015
slicreports:
Hello nairalanders,Goodday. do you have some cash and you don't know where to invest it??. welcome, you can invest into investment plan like that of caisse creek. if you invest #500,000. you would get 10%(i.e #50,000)deposited to your bank account monthly. meanwhile, after the agreed duration you can take your capital back or you can leave it as long as you want. for further details,please contact me on 07035469530, 08184998845(Casmir),e-mail:Casi_city@yahoo.com. feel free to google caisse creek. The Company is 4years old and its location in Bode Thomas,Lagos.Thanks.
BENEFIT:#50,000 monthly profit,#600,000

By SWG
Im really perturbed by the recent onslaught of all these amateuristic blokes or rather dudes on this thread trying to sell baby toys to NSEMPA, heavily impregnated with maestros in money milling ventures.

We were once there, ponzi scheme, pyramid scheme, wonder banks. I guess u have a long way to catch up with reality, considering the time frame it will take u to reconsider and start from page one and read through to current page of NSEMPA (which I know Wil multiple exponentially b4 u finish) . And then retrace ur footstep to join a less swindling venture.

I'm just giving you my piece of mind Afterall who are mine ( who am I)

I annual profit and then your #500,000 back to you the end of the agreed duration.
MINIMUM AMOUNT TO INVEST:#50,000.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 8:01pm On May 17, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

If you have been vigilant, u will realise that there is gradual disconnect between these two. Historically, Afriprud has been 1.40 X Ubcap both in price and dividend. Now Afriprud is 2.0 X Ubcap in price. Watch out

#Expo
Please be careful of this kind of company, don't get sucked in, it was listed in 2013 into the NSE ,been paying div in a row, these are the gimmicks they use to drag innocent investors in.
where is Courtville today after all the hype, more over Afriprud is an illiquid stock with just 2bn OS. This is my opinion. do your DD
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:10pm On May 17, 2015
ucheson2:
Happy sunday to all my bnsitl. May I use this opportunity to appeal to you all to sell more oando this week. We need to work really hard this week because I belief that we have the capacity to cheapen the price of O&O to below N15 this week. That will enable my company to easily achieve its goal to acquire 3% of oando before the end of this year. Please help us by selling your oando this week you can still buy it back when it is cheap. Thanks for being a partner in progress.
My company has sell 2% of oando to your company last month and last week 1% is that not 3%? or do your company all so want to buy my company name?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 8:11pm On May 17, 2015
ucheson2:
Can you buy mine @ #20? Make I sell all the oando for you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 8:19pm On May 17, 2015
cadno:

Please be careful of this kind of company, don't get sucked in, it was listed in 2013 into the NSE ,been paying div in a row, these are the gimmicks they use to drag innocent investors in.
where is Courtville today after all the hype, more over Afriprud is an illiquid stock with just 2bn OS. This is my opinion. do your DD
u see AFRIPRUD line of business is different 4rm courtville, nd also there are companies who have been paying divided since been listed....pls not a recommendation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:27pm On May 17, 2015
Princkez:

u see AFRIPRUD line of business is different 4rm courtville, nd also there are companies who have been paying divided since been listed....pls not a recommendation
and is not a new company but brother let it go down more so that brother's and sister's can buy with there small money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 17, 2015
SWG1:
i'm surprise at the manner somepeople reason and comment here. what's wrong with we Nigerians?. when should we learn to think right? people are always here to condemn someone or a business without making proper inquiries. plz let us always learn to be informed instead of been deformed.
This is the company URL:http://www.caissecreek.com/services.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2015
cadno:

Illiquid stock make d most money for u in NSE if you know how to trade it.
Invest in a good illiquid coy with a small % of ur portfolio, wait for d good news to hit. Run out b4 it gets to d peak so DT u won't be struggling at d exit door to exit .price movt is sharp with them in either but or bear.
Just don't be in a haste.

Caveat- I don't do illiquid stocks most times cos when other opportunities come out b4 d good news in d illiquid stock, I may not be able to jump out sharpishly and take d other opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 8:33pm On May 17, 2015
ucheson2:

fact number 1- your trademarks is becoming monotonous and ludicurously boring

fact number 2- you own no company with 2% oxygen

fact number 3- You are not buying Nada, ur just hyping whenever u notice the price will move up north

fact number number 4 - This stock is still disappointing you.

Fact number 5 - U will obstinately post this again

Fact number 6 - You are still my man

we still bnsitl

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 17, 2015
@slice report, stop derailing our thread.
Final warning.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
400+19 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) ... (7802) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: debeey87(m), jadyclem(m), defebe, floydmayweather, nosa2(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.