Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950509 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
The only fear in investing in afriprud is dt part of their profit is from unclaimed div DT was invested. Once sec stops registrars from warehousing unclaimed div, their profit may not be sustained.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:13pm On May 17, 2015
lol.........

mercylicious:
The only fear in investing in afriprud is dt part of their profit is from unclaimed div DT was invested. Once sec stops registrars from warehousing unclaimed div, their profit may not be sustained.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:15pm On May 17, 2015
mercylicious:
But if that happen can they go like other stocks at car park#0.50?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:20pm On May 17, 2015
Afriprud is not illiquid stock...........I just can't advice anyone to buy at the current price........Alot of folks wanna buy that stock right now but there is no sign that it would up,u are just sure that if you can buy at 2.5 0r less you will definitely make over 20%.....Jumping in and out of this stock is very easy............It will never go down the lane of the insurance stocks...........

ihedioramma:
But if that happen can they go like other stocks at car park#0.50?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by igboboy3(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2015
myjoy08:
Rumor, hear-say, etc. - A cash cow and very profitable company will be listed in NSE soon and I hope everyone will benefits from its listing. Till then, blessed and fruitful weekend ahead!

"Papillo, one day you will make us proud."

When are we receiving FBNH script dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by abs4uall2000(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2015
Myjoy, thank you.
I look forward to the closing and payment date.
God bless you.
myjoy08:

Sir, I guess the dividend is 50Kobo. I will let u know the qualification and payment date.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elegantreworks: 11:03pm On May 17, 2015
abs4uall2000:
Myjoy, thank you.
I look forward to the closing and payment date.
God bless you.

NASCON Closure is 25th-26th May, AGM is10th June and Payment date is 12th June.

http://www.nse.com.ng/Issuers-section/corporate-disclosures/corporate-actions/closure-of-register
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 11:12pm On May 17, 2015
myjoy08:

Smart move. Very interesting time is around the corner concerning our stock market grin grin
could you sir, throw more light? I bet you are talking about H2 please correct me if am wrong?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 11:27pm On May 17, 2015
myjoy08:

Sir, concerning Skye bank, presently, they are far away from being considered for next move. I will advice you to wait for the stock to bottom out before taking a second look at it grin (That is, those men in black are presently not interested in the stock...lol)
sir. how can i know that a stock has bottomed out ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 11:34pm On May 17, 2015
myjoy08:

No one is certain of the market sir but all i can say is that the bull are coming in full force but how long is the question of another day. The assertion is based on what i see, hear, feel, and the foreign investors inflow grin
@all, how do we determine when the bulls are coming?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:39pm On May 17, 2015
Sokijosh:
sir. how can i know that a stock has bottomed out ?

Sokijosh:
@all, how do we determine when the bulls are coming?

see questions

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 17, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:59pm On May 17, 2015
currentprice:

see questions

grin
a question must get answer, oooya
When is dangote sugar mark down?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 3:26am On May 18, 2015
mercylicious:
Plz Someone shld help me interpret skyebank candle on Friday. Is DT not doji am seeing?
If yes, it seems d MKT makers are it work here. I need more inputs on d chart.
madam please which web site are you using?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 6:06am On May 18, 2015
soloniger:
a question must get answer, oooya
When is dangote sugar mark down?

Dangote Sugar was marked down on 28th April. Dividend will be paid this Friday 22nd May.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2015
ifeykay:

Dangote Sugar was marked down on 28th April. Dividend will be paid this Friday 22nd May.
thaks bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 7:03am On May 18, 2015
Sokijosh:
madam please which web site are you using?
Check here: http://trw-stockbrokers.com/ta.aspx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:25am On May 18, 2015
For those in IEI, NAICOM have sacked the board.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sokijosh: 8:44am On May 18, 2015
jamace:
Check here: http://trw-stockbrokers.com/ta.aspx
thank you sir, and good morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 8:44am On May 18, 2015
@mercylicious: A Doji isn't the feature of the last market day. And the candlestick doesn't typically suggest an impending reverse in the price action neither does it give a hint about the MM.

Overall, the momentum is clearly bearish and one would want to consolidate current holdings provided the prevailing support line isn't breached.

IMO, a keen intraday (18/05/15) monitoring is advised to know what portends in the short-term.

wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Primetech(m): 9:12am On May 18, 2015
Board the Costain bus now before it's too late.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2015
Agbalowomeri:

The fair value for this stock is above 6 naira if you know what I mean, could take one or two years to get there
Two years when custodian was selling for 1.5, I told my folks on smn that the fair value was 5. War nearly broke out that time but today, all man silent

For an ROE near 30%, the coy should not sell less than PBV of 3.

I hope you are taking on board the recent moves by the new SEC DG to compel registrars to remit back to the originating companies all unpaid dividends 12 after thieir payment dates.

It is still in consultation at the moment, it will be bad news for the likes of APR if it sees the light of the day.

I am fully invested here.

#justthinkingoutloud
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elegantreworks: 9:26am On May 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elegantreworks: 9:38am On May 18, 2015
Please house is NEM a good Buy for short term gains 10%??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 10:06am On May 18, 2015
Moneysage:
@mercylicious: A Doji isn't the feature of the last market day. And the candlestick doesn't typically suggest an impending reverse in the price action neither does it give a hint about the MM.

Overall, the momentum is clearly bearish and one would want to consolidate current holdings provided the prevailing support line isn't breached.

IMO, a keen intraday (18/05/15) monitoring is advised to know what portends in the short-term.

wink

Same thoughts here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:10am On May 18, 2015
bigjay01:

I hope you are taking on board the recent moves by the new SEC DG to compel registrars to remit back to the originating companies all unpaid dividends 12 after thieir payment dates.

It is still in consultation at the moment, it will be bad news for the likes of APR if it sees the light of the day.

I am fully invested here.

#justthinkingoutloud

Bros na naija we dey, govt don change. It will be swept under the carpet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 10:25am On May 18, 2015
FO just reached 183............
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30am On May 18, 2015
angelo82:
FO just reached 183............
Already at 190.95
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:30am On May 18, 2015
My fo on 23%
190 now

Where is ihedioranma?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:46am On May 18, 2015
My Skyebank on 9.83% grin

Where is ihedioranma?! angry

mercylicious:
My fo on 23%
190 now

Where is ihedioranma?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mrikay: 10:50am On May 18, 2015
mercylicious:
My fo on 23% 190 now
Where is ihedioranma?
Ma, do you think now is a good time to sell? Or do you expect it to go higher?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chiclasweet: 10:50am On May 18, 2015
Gistdutch:
Another wonder Bank. SCAM ALERT BEWARE !!!!
After money wise, i banish all forms of financial scamming

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Salvationone, megawealth01, BabsO2(m), me3000(m), Mills55, leparj(m), UncleBone and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.